Exploitable Lust Pt. 04

Story Info
White wife goes for a wild ride.
4.9k words
4.59
52k
44

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading my stories, and I am sorry if the wait between chapters is longer than you would like. I am doing my best, and promise to keep writing them as long as the response to them is positive. As always, rating and commenting on the stories are greatly appreciated, and if you would like to make suggestions as to possible scenarios you like to see my characters attempt, please fire them at me.

Also, I know that I have other storylines currently still running, but this idea popped into my head and I felt it would make a great story. The good news is that it will involve another woman of the Arbor Heights area, and potentially lead to some interesting encounters with other characters from other stories. I do hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me start by stating that it has been a few months since I last wrote about my life changing experiences with my new lover Jerome, and since that point things have only gotten crazier. To rewind, I will begin from where I last wrote, the evening after Jerome posted the first picture of me online. Seeing such a provocative image of me on the internet for all to see, and then writing out all of the events and details of my short relationship with Jerome set my mind in a state of lust. When Jerome texted me later that night as he said he would, I couldn't resist the urge to divulge my desire to be used by him.

Jerome: Hey slut how did you enjoy the picture?

Me: I loved it. It was scary at first, but I must admit it did excite me.

Jerome: I figured you would. What about it excited you the most?

Me: Of course the knowledge that a provocative image of me was posted on the internet for anyone to see got me revved up, but it was your message that went with the image that really ignited my fire.

Jerome: Oh, how there is more to come?

Me: Yes.

Jerome: Why?

Me: Because the thought of more erotic images of myself being posted online is so scary, while also so arousing.

Jerome: So you want me to post more pictures online of you as a black cock slut?

Me: I think so. I'm not so sure. Would you conceal my identity like you did in the first one?

Jerome: I could, do you want me to?

Me: Oh yes. I don't think I could live if someone I knew found out.

Jerome: I think it would cause your pussy to drip like a fountain if someone you knew found out.

Me: Maybe, but I don't think I could risk it... not now.

Jerome: Okay, I feel you. Any pictures I post for now will conceal your identity. Once you really begin desiring showing off, the pictures can reveal more about your identity.

Me: How do you now I will want to in the future?

Jerome: You will. What are you wearing?

Me: I guess we will see. I am wearing just a large sleep shirt.

Jerome: Want to get naughty for me tomorrow slut?

Me: Yes. What shall I do sir?

Jerome: You will meet me at my house at the usual time. You will wear just the sleep shirt you are wearing now. I'm going take you on a wild ride slut. That is all you need to know at this time.

Me: Okay, I can't wait. I am dripping just thinking about serving you.

Jerome: Good, that is how a cheating married slut should be when anticipating performing for a black man. I will send you a link to the new pictures I post in just a bit. Stay up and wait for them, but you are not to touch your cheating pussy until I tell you to. Is this clear whore?

Me: Yes sir.

Jerome: Great. See you tomorrow slut.

That ended our text conversation for the night, and I remained awake while I waited for him to send the link for the new pictures he was going to post of me online. As I waited, I thought over just how crazy it was for me to give him permission to post more naughty pictures of me. There was no way any of my friends would agree to such a thing, but why had I? The more I thought about it, the more I came to the realization that I actually got off on the idea of my naughty behavior being exposed online. Something about countless strangers seeing me act as a cheap cheating slut for a beautiful black man got me fired up with lust. I wanted to be known as a slut for black cock, and if that meant Jerome posting anonymous pictures of me online, then so be it.

About thirty minutes later the text I had been waiting for arrived. My fingers quickly tapped the link, and my phone transitioned to the website from before with the original picture of me. However, now it was just one five pictures, and upon my first glimpse of the gallery the other four seemed to be far more provocative then the original. I opened up the picture next to the one of me standing in the restroom to view it full size. It was the first picture I sent to him; the one he requested I send him so he could use it as my contact photo in his phone. It showed me kneeling nude, with my legs open and my mouth was open in a moan. To conceal my identity, Jerome had cropped it so that every from my mouth up was not in the picture.

Clicking to the next picture it was another I had sent him. It showed me naked on my bed, bent over and holding my ass open with my hand. My sleeping husband, who was turned away, was also in the shot. Because I was bent over facing away from the camera my face was not visible, and they did not need to be cropped.

The third new picture was of me sucking on his big black balls. Again, this photo did not need to be cropped as I most of my face was covered by his humungous black shaft. The last of the new pictures showed me bent over while wearing my daughter's cheer uniform. The skirt was pulled up over my hip, my face was unseen, but Jerome's massive cock was very noticeable as it was embedded halfway into my tight ass.

I looked through the pictures again, and couldn't believe just how slutty and raunchy they were. They depicted my fall into the life of a black cock slut perfectly, and caused my pussy to flood further with arousal. Unfortunately I could not do anything about my need to cum, as I had promised Jerome I would wait. Even though it was late, I knew trying to sleep would be tough as I would be constantly thinking about the pictures, and all the crazy things Jerome has had me do. I spent that night tossing and turning with the agony of arousal and wanting to serve my black master.

The next morning, even though I did not sleep well, I awoke eager and energized. My husband told me that he needed to get into the office early and that he would get breakfast on his way. He was out of the house before I was even out of bed. When I did get up, I washed up but put my sleep shirt back on as that was what Jerome wanted me to wear when we met up. I then made my daughter breakfast before wishing her a good day at school and cleaning up the kitchen. I was left with about an hour to myself until I was to go see Jerome, so I took that time to look at the pictures again. I still couldn't believe such erotic pictures of me were on the web, but in a strange way I was proud that they were. My second viewing of the pictures was just the extra charge of horny I needed before I left for Jerome's.

My drive over to his home was quick and direct. I wasn't looking to take my time, and was certainly yearning to see him. I park out in front as I always did, and walked to his door in just my sleep shirt. I felt like a naughty housewife as I felt the cool morning breeze tickle my naked lips under the shirt. Unpredictably though, as I was about to knock on the door, it opened and Jerome greeted me with a smile.

"Follow me," he said as he walked past me outside and closing his door as he did. Slightly curious at what was up, I took a moment to think before promptly taking the three steps to catch up and follow him. He led the way to his car park in the driveway, and motioned for me to get in on the passenger side as he entered the driver's side. As I moved around of the front of the car and was passing the hood, he stopped me.

"Bend over and kiss my car to show that you honor the privilege to ride inside of it," he ordered. Not wanting to upset him, I complied with his order and bent over to plant a kiss on the hood of his car. As I did, he started the car's engine, and the rumble of the engine startled me, while also sending a jolt of adrenaline through me. After I took a moment to settle myself some, I proceeded around to get into the car. Once I was seated, he pulled out of the drive and onto the road. With his eyes on fixed on the street, he instructed I was to remove my shirt. It was early, his windows had a dark tint, and I was extremely horny so I fulfilled his request pulling my one piece of clothing up and off my body. His hand reached over and grabbed the shirt from me. He placed on the front dash, just in front of the steering wheel.

"I told you I was gonna take you on a wild ride slut. Now how about we make it a bit wilder? Lean over and get my cock out so you can start sucking it as I drive," he instructed.

"Yes sir," was my simple reply, as I dutifully leaned over to unfasten his pants and free the enormous black trunk he had hidden within. It only took me a few seconds to free his python, and only a split second more until I had the snake in my mouth. I sucked his cock like a hungry slut as he continued to drive, where I do not know. All I cared about at that moment was pleasing the big black cock with my mouth. It did not matter that I was doing so while naked in a car that was driving around town; I was just a slut on a wild ride. After about five minutes of intense oral attention, Jerome stopped me and I released had stopped driving as well.

"Do you know where we are slut," he asked as I pulled off of his now glistening cock.

I shook my head at first before looking around outside. My jaw dropped when I realized what I saw. Collecting myself I responded, "We are at my husband's office."

Jerome let out a short chuckle before he replied, "very good slut. Do you think he knows his wife is parked outside, sitting naked, and sucking a big black cock?"

I simply shook my head, as I couldn't find the words to speak, but Jerome seemed more than willing to fill in for my silence.

"Get my cock back in your mouth, I want to take a picture of this scene to post in your new online gallery," he ordered.

In autopilot, I did as told and sunk my head towards his crotch to take his rigid poll back into my mouth. He had me hold still for a moment as he framed the shot with his phone. "I think I'll title the photo, 'Slut sucks BBC in front of hubby's work'," he said as he used his free hand to pull me up once again. He showed me the picture he had just taken, and I saw that it showed that I was face first in his crotch at the bottom half of the photo, and the office building my husband worked at in the top half. I wasn't recognizable in the picture, as all you could see was the back of my head, and neither was the office building unless you were familiar with it. Those facts relieved me as I he said he would be posting it online. However, the naughtiness of the photo drove my arousal to another level, so it was not a surprise when I didn't balk at his next statement.

"I wonder if he would recognize your shirt if I left it hanging halfway out of that trash can. What do you think, should I throw your shirt away," he asked.

Still not able to find the nerve to speak, I just nodded my head even though I knew it was my only piece of clothing, and that there was indeed a chance that my husband would notice it and recognize it. Jerome didn't give me the chance to change my mind, as once I nodded my approval he snatched my shirt from the dash, and exited the car. He left his door open as he walked the few yard to the bin. I watched nervously, and excitedly, as he casually draped my shirt over the rim of the trash can before walking back to the car. I stared at the shirt, as he got in the car and began to pull away. It looked in some way so revealing as to what I was up too, and yet at the same time so freeing. My analyzing of the shirt and my feelings about it were interrupted when Jerome reached over and guide my head back into his lap.

Again I began to dutifully take his wondrous slab of meat into my salivating mouth. I worked his cock for another few minutes before I felt the car come to a stop again. He let me continue after he shifted into park, and I focused on trying to get as much of him into my mouth as possible. When I had all but two inches swallowed, I he began to talk to me.

"I wonder what your daughter would think if she knew you good deep throat a black cock so well. I would assume that she would proud and inspired that she had such a slut for a mother. Most of the cheerleaders I knew when growing up just loved showing me how much of a slut they could be. What do you think; would your daughter be proud of her slut mother?"

I back my mouth off of his thickness just enough to answer, "She would probably disown me."

Jerome responded, "Well, should I go in and get her, and we can find out how she would react to her black cock slut of a mom?"

Instantly, I jolted up to look at where we were, and quickly realized he had park across the street from my daughter's school. I looked up at him with nervous eyes, and he just smiled back at me while at the same time using his hand to push my mouth back onto his throbbing cock. With a bit of temptation, I continued my duty and began to take his length back into my throat. As I got halfway down his pole, he put the car back into gear and pulled away. Now as he drove it was no longer in silence. He began to talk, and even order me to do things.

"God, you are certainly a nasty slut. You had no problem sucking my black cock in front of your husband's work, or your daughter's school. In fact, I think it turned you on even further to act like a slut and suck my dick at both locations. Keep sucking my cock, but get your knees up on the seat, I want to feel just of dripping wet you got from acting like a nasty white slut."

I obeyed his command, and the moment my knees were on the seat I felt his free hand reach over and gripped my ass cheek. He pulled my ass up so that it was high in the air. I knew it was probably visible out the front windshield, but I didn't resist. He then snake his fingers through the crack of my ass and began to finger my pussy with two of his large digits. Not surprisingly, they slipped in without a moment of resistance. My pussy was practically drooling. He fingered me as he drove, and I blew him. It felt so wonderful, but unfortunately did not last long. We had stopped again, and as we did his hand left my wet snatch to shift into park. Then without warning he opened his door and began to slide out; pulling his glistening cock from my mouth as he did. Once he was all the way out of the car he bent back down to speak to me.

"Let's go slut, we are back."

I sat back up in my seat and saw that we were back at his house. Steadying myself, I opened my door, and quickly hurried out to catch up to Jerome who was almost at the front door. In that brief moment, I did not even think about the fact that I was naked, I just wanted to get inside and have Jerome take me. Jerome however had other thoughts. When he reached the door, he turned around and ordered me to suck him off. I saw that his cock was still dangling out of his pants, so without even thinking about it, I closed the ground to him, dropped to me knees, and took his majestic cock back into my mouth. I sucked his cock like that, naked, kneeling, and in view of his neighborhood for a few minutes before he spoke.

"Okay slut, I'm going to cum soon, and I am going to cum all over that pretty face of yours. When I pull out, I want to hear you beg me to shoot my cum on you."

A moment later he abruptly pulled his rigid shaft from my mouth, and I instantly did as commanded. I knelt before, naked on his front step, and began to plead with him to coat me with his seed.

"Oh please cum on me. Cum on my face. Cum all over my slutty face, and mark me as your black cock slut. Please, I need you to cover my face in you warm sticky cum. Show me just how much of a slut I am."

His fist pumped his length, as I plead with him to dump his load onto my waiting face. It spurred him on until finally the first volley of the creamy goo erupted from his cock and fired into my cheek. Shot after shot continued blasting onto my face, and coating it with the sticky substance that I desired. He shot out at least six hefty rounds of cum at my face, and then managed to milk out a few more strands. He draped the last of his stringy load delicately across my brow line and nose before pushing the bulbous tip of his spent cock into my mouth so I could clean away the last of his gooey treat. Once he was satisfied that all of his cum was emptied either onto me, or into me, he stepped back and looked down at me. Before saying anything, he held up his phone and took a picture of my cum plastered face. He then put his phone away and spoke.

"I told you slut that I would take you on a wild ride, and I think the end was quite nice as well."

My face must have registered my disappointment at him saying our ride was ending, because he cued in to reassure me in his own certain way.

"Oh, don't be sad slut. You can't tell you didn't enjoy yourself sucking me off all over town and then taking a faceful of my cum. I would love to be able to stuff your pussy and ass full, but I think I want you to really earn it. So, I have a task for you to do just that. Firstly, you will drive home just as you are now; naked and covered in cum. Then you are going to record yourself masturbating while stating all the things you are willing to do to earn the opportunity to have me fuck you again. You will send me the video by 9 pm tonight. One last thing..."

He turned and opened his door, before stepping inside briefly. When he returned he had two items in his hand and was continuing with what he was saying.

"You will masturbate while wearing this nylon hood and using this big black dildo. The reason for the hood is so that I can then post the video online, and keep your identity concealed. The black dildo I think is obvious. You may cum while you masturbate, but do not forget that you are to detail exactly what you are willing to let me do to you, and what you are willing to do for me as you do so. Remember, this is to earn the privilege to get my big black cock back into your cheating married white cunt. So be on your way slut, the sooner I get that video, the sooner we can possibly set up our next meeting."

Jerome then turned back to enter his house, and closed the door. I was still kneeling naked on his front step, covered in his drying cum, and clutching the nylon hood and huge fake black cock. On somewhat shaky legs, I stood back up and quickly hurried to my car. Inside the relative safety and cover of my car, I took a moment to process everything that had just occurred. I had just basically spent the morning naked in the car of a black man, sucking his cock as he drove and parked at different locations that were familiar to me, and then allowed, actually begged him to cum on my face while I knelt naked in front of his house. Without a doubt that was my most humiliating, and degrading morning of my life. However, I did not feel bad about it. In fact I felt quite the opposite. I felt happy and satisfied that I was able to behave for Jerome; that I was able to please him with my actions. I was truly a good little slut.

With my mind settled and satisfied with the morning adventure, I started my car and ventured home to continue my slutty behavior for Jerome and completing his task. The aroused state I was in, I knew that I would need to get it done as soon as possible. Plus, I also had only a few hours in which I would still have the house to myself. So I drove quickly home, but made sure not to speed as it would not have been good to have been pulled over while naked and a face covered in cum.

12