Exploitable Lust Pt. 05

Story Info
Wendy sees competition.
7.8k words
4.62
30.3k
32

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only response I heard from Jerome after I posted the video of myself online was a simple text message that said, "Good job slut." I replied thanking him for his approval, but then got no further reply. In fact I didn't hear from him for the rest of the day. I was left somewhat dangling on my in my wonder as too what I was to do next to please him. It was agony not getting immediate feedback, or further instructions. We hadn't even planned our next meeting.

However I couldn't stress the issue for very long as my family would be coming home from their normal days soon meaning I needed to get back into normal everyday Wendy mode. I did however decide to be a little naughty, and didn't wear panties or a bra under the simple casual attire I picked out; a pair of old workout shorts and a grey tank top. My husband didn't seem to notice, as he basically gave me a drive by kiss on his way to the restroom upon his return home. My daughter Stephanie arrived later wearing her practice cheer uniform. She too hurried off to shower, but at least she took a double take at me and my outfit before vanishing off.

With both of them home, but in their respective washrooms to clean up, I was left alone to prepare dinner. As I did thoughts of Jerome played through my head. I was in a mental fog of sexual desire for the gorgeous black man, and that fog carried me through dinner, and the rest of the night. My husband and I went about our normal bedtime routine, which at this time led me to go out to the living room to look at my phone and get myself all horned up.

I tried texting Jerome again, but got no response. So instead I decided to watch myself in the video that was now posted online, and successfully completed getting myself even more aroused. I looked like such the anonymous slut as I rode the large fake cock in the black hood. The idea that I had such an erotic video of myself posted online was truly amazing, and it gave me such a thrill. It also helped that all of the comments to the video were encouraging while also derogatory. I felt like such a whore, and I loved it.

That night I fell asleep with the video playing in my mind, and an endless stream of differing scenarios that I could partake in with the hood on to post online; I was hooked. The rest of my weekend there was still radio silence from Jerome. I feared I had upset him, or did something wrong. I couldn't just let go of him, and I desperately hoped he hadn't moved on from me. I had to do something, but I wasn't sure what.

Monday morning I woke up well after my husband and daughter were gone for the day, and quickly grabbed my phone. To my dismay there was no message from Jerome. Saddened, I retreated out of bed to the bathroom. I freshened up, but rather than get dressed I chose to stay naked. For the morning I just casually moved about the house nude trying to find things to keep my attention or to pull it away from thoughts of Jerome. Of course it was futile as I was desperate to see him again; to perform for him again. Finally another idea popped into my head, I decided to attempt to get another response from him at around lunch time. With my cell phone in hand, I went into my daughter's room.

Quickly I found what I was looking for, one of my daughter's cheerleading uniforms. I smiled as I planned out just how to proceed. Putting on the uniform, I did my hair up in a ponytail, and used some of my daughter's lip gloss to give my lips a shine. I then began using my cell phone to pose for pictures right in my daughter's room. They started off tame, but soon I got into it and was lifting the skirt up and bending over for the camera. On my daughter's bed I saw her hairbrush, and instinctively I grabbed it and bought it to my wet slit.

I was in full slut mode as I pushed the handle of the brush first into my cunt, and then into my tight ass. I made sure that each moment was captured with my cell phone, and I also managed to keep myself from going over the edge and orgasming. In my mind it was now up to Jerome to decide when and if I orgasmed. Pushing myself to stop, and knowing I got the pictures I was after; I took off the uniform and cleaned my daughter's hair brush.

Sitting nude on my couch, I went about my plan. I began to send Jerome pictures of me from my cheerleader shoot with each getting progressively more suggestive. Also, each was accompanied with a flirtatious message:

"Naughty cheerleader is all alone."

"She is very horny."

"Cheerleader needs cock."

"All her holes are open."

It was my figuring that he wouldn't be able to resist replying after such a provocative set of images. A few moments later, success! At least somewhat. His reply was very short and to the point.

Jerome: I'll be over Tuesday morning slut.

I was excited to get a reply, but also disappointed that he didn't comment on my photos or even start up further naughty messaging. He just simply stated he would be over Tuesday. No details, no nothing. If I wasn't a wreck before I certainly was then, but at least now I knew he would be coming to see me. That knowledge alone was enough to carry me through the rest of my day and night.

I awoke Tuesday morning eager for my family to leave and for Jerome to come over. As I fell asleep the night before, I decided that I would greet him at the door naked just to show him how desperate I was to see him. When my husband and daughter both finally left for the morning I rushed to get myself cleaned up and then painstakingly waited for Jerome's arrival. He had not told me exactly what time, but I figured it would be close to our usual meeting times.

Needless to say the wait to hear my door knock was excruciating, but when it finally came I was as giddy as a schoolgirl. I swung my door open confidently, presenting my naked form to him to take as he pleased. His bright smile graced his face as he looked upon me. Not saying a word he walked in past me. He walked over to my couch, setting down a white paper bag on the coffee table before sitting himself down on the couch. I just stood and watched him after shutting the door. As he sat, he pulled his phone from his pocket, and undid his pants before signaling for me to come over to him. I walked over and dropped to my knees in front him. I stared at his magnificent manhood standing erect in front of my face.

He held his phone up and then ordered me to begin sucking his cock. I happily obliged and quickly took the thick helmet of his member into my wanting mouth. As I performed my duty, I knew that Jerome was recording me rather than just taking pictures as he was also speaking to me in degrading ways.

"God, I love how easily you get down on your knees and suck my cock. You really are an easy cheating white slut. Did you miss me slut?"

Popping off of his cock briefly, I replied, "So much."

He continued, "Ha ha, I don't talk to you for a few days and you go nuts. You dress up in your slutty daughter's cheer uniform, and fuck yourself with her hairbrush all while taking pictures of yourself to send to me."

I only moaned at his words, desperate to keep his length in my mouth.

"I should post those pictures online to show everyone what a desperate slut you are," he stated. "What do you say slut, do you think I should post those pictures you sent me online?"

I deep throated his cock a few times to allow myself time to think about his question. Those pictures were meant to entice him so I wasn't keen on the idea of others seeing them, but I also didn't want to risk upsetting him. Dislodging his dick from my throat, I answered his question after my brief back and forth in my head.

"It would be so dangerous, but so hot if you did," was my reply before dropping my mouth back onto his shaft.

He questioned further, "So, you are fine with me posting those pictures then?"

Not taking a moment I quickly answered, "Yes sir, you can post them online."

As I took his cock back into my mouth he responded, "That's what I knew you would say slut, and because you didn't falter at the idea I will even crop the pictures to keep your face out of them."

I was thankful at his comment that he would crop the pictures, but because I had his massive member in my mouth, I honestly don't know if I would have cared either way. For a little while Jerome said nothing more. He just sat and enjoyed my oral talents on his ebony rod, talents that I soon found were bringing him close to a climax.

"It's great that you get off on all the slutty things I have you do," Jerome interjected. "That's how I know you will love my next task. Go ahead and take my cock out of your dumb mouth."

Reluctantly I did as instructed and looked up at him awaiting further guidance.

"Grab that bag and hand it to me, then go ahead and continuing sucking my cock," he ordered.

Again, with the quickness of a trained pet, I retrieved the white paper bag and handed it to Jerome before returning his cock to my mouth. I watched as I bobbed up and down on his manhood to see what was inside of the mysterious bag. Still filming, Jerome opened it up and pulled out what looked to be a pastry of some sort. With it in his hand he used the back of his hand to nudge my head and push me off of his cock. He then stood and ordered me to hold the pastry. I took ahold of the delicate breakfast treat, a cream cheese danish, and watched him; waiting for what was next. With his free hand he began to stroke his length while he talked.

"Okay slut, I am going to cum soon, and when I do I want you to catch my entire nut on the danish. I thought it would be better with a glazed topping."

His hand pumped his rigid shaft for a few moments before finally it began to spew out his tasty looking sperm. I held the pastry up to allow him to empty his balls onto it. By the time his orgasm subsided, the entire danish was covered with a gooey layer of his seed. He fell back onto the couch, but kept his phone pointed at me.

"Alright slut now that the pastry has a glazing, go ahead and eat your special breakfast treat," he casually instructed.

My eyes widened and a smile formed on my face from the wonderfully naughty thought of it. Carefully, I brought the special treat towards my mouth for my initial taste. Taking a generous bite I savored the first bit, and analyzed the flavor profile. It tasted sweet and salty; there was warmth from the baked good and from Jerome's special topping. The combination of the sweet pastry and the tanginess of Jerome's cum, while unusual, wasn't bad. In fact, I found myself eager for more after each previous bite was swallowed. Soon I had finished eating my special treat, and I was left kneeling in front of Jerome waiting what was next.

Unfortunately, Jerome stood and fastened his pants. He explained to me that I was a good slut, but that he had to meet someone so therefore had to get going. I watched him walk away and towards the front door before stopping to add that he would let me know when the pictures I said he could post were uploaded. He then opened the door and left, leaving it wide open behind him.

I didn't immediately stand to shut it, as I just wanted to bask in what was another deviously erotic meet up with my wonderful black secret. When I finally did move to close my door, I did so without a care in the world, simply strolling over to it as if floating on air. In fact, the rest of the morning and early afternoon I was on cloud nine. I remained naked as I went about my day with visions of Jerome using me running through my head. I was so aroused and so wet, that I was sure the simplest touch could have set me off on a wonderful orgasm, but I didn't dare bring myself there. For whatever reason I felt it should be Jerome who should grant me such release, and I didn't want to take that power from him.

A little after 2 pm, and about an hour before my family were due home, I got a message from Jerome stating the pictures were posted. I of course wasted no time in loading up the site to see them. True to his word he had edited them to hide my identity, but in no way did it take away from the pure slutty nature of them. It turned me on further to see such provocative images of me online for the world to see and enjoy. Jerome was creating quite the online collection of erotic pictures of me, and in a weird way I wished it was larger. I wanted him to show me off as his slut. I wanted to please him and give him his every desire. So when a follow up text chirped on my phone that stated I was to meet him in a car park that night at 7:30 pm in only a tiny dress and to bring the black hood, I did not balk. Instead, I immediately began the come up with a story to tell my husband as to why I needed to go out that night.

By the time my oblivious husband arrived home, I had the perfect story to tell him and not surprisingly he accepted it once I told him. I explained that an old friend of mine had phoned earlier, and was in town for the night. Because I hadn't seen her in so long, she wanted to meet for drinks and a movie before she left the next day. There was no need to beg or plead with my husband to convince him I should go; he simply said it sounded like fun and that I should have a great time. I also explained to him that I was going to meet up with her at six thirty, and that he would be in charge of getting dinner for him and our daughter. Again, he said it was no problem at all.

I planned to do a bit of shopping to find the perfect tiny dress to wear as per Jerome's instructions, so that is why I stated I needed to leave earlier than I actually had to. A little too eagerly, I ran to the bathroom to begin getting ready. I wanted to shower and shave to make sure I was perfect for Jerome. I took my time to make sure all was just right before I exited the bathroom to get dressed. I could hear my husband and daughter talking in the other room, but I paid them no mind. With a sense of urgency, I went through my wardrobe and pulled out a pair of basic jeans, and a simple blouse. Of course, I did not put on underwear as I wouldn't really be wearing my outfit for much longer than otherwise needed.

Once I was satisfied with my outfit I stuffed the black hood into my purse and went out into the living room to greet my daughter. I had to wait agonizingly until it was appropriate for me to leave. Finally, after a long thirty minutes, I wished my family a good night and headed out to the mall. I knew there was a little boutique shop at the mall that catered to the trendy youthful crowd. Having browsed it a few times in the past, mostly with my daughter, I knew it would have a dress that would work.

At the shop, I eagerly perused the racks of dresses, and pulled out a number of different short length options to try on. I was shown a dressing room by the lone attendant, and then was left to make my pick. I tried on at least six different dresses before I settled on the perfect one. It was a black knit dress that had a plunging v neckline, and a matching plunging back. The fabric hugged my curves, and the hem line came to just above mid-thigh. By far this was one of the shortest and most revealing dresses I had ever thought about wearing, but knowing I was wearing it for Jerome gave me the confidence to do so.

Happy with my pick I then realized I would need a better pair of shoes to go with the dress. Thankfully, the shop also had a selection of sexy heels and I was able to quickly pick out a matching pair. I brought the items to the young female clerk and paid for the risqué ensemble. As I walked through the mall, I figured I should go ahead and change in one of the restrooms as it would provide me with a bit more privacy than having to change in my car. Thankfully, the restroom was empty so I had my choice of stalls. I choose the one furthest from the door, and was soon stripping down once I locked myself inside. With my jeans and top off, I hung them from the hook on the back of the stall door and then pulled the dress and heels from the bag. Slipping into the dress easily, I made a few minor adjustments before putting on the heels. I wanted to see how I looked so I decided to step out and view myself in the mirrors by the sink.

As I opened the door, I saw my jeans and top hanging so I quickly stuffed them in the now empty shopping bag. I then stepped out to see how I looked. From my reflection I saw a very slutty and sexy view of myself. The dress was certainly going to please Jerome. Looking myself over, I noticed that my lipstick had smeared some, so I stepped back to the stall to retrieve my purse. In quick flourish, I had my lips back to a perfect shade of red. I gave myself a wink and walked out to my car. It wasn't until I was actually sitting in my car that I realized I had left my other clothes in the shopping bag in the stall. I begin to get back out of my car, but then I stopped myself. I reasoned that I didn't need to go back for them. They were a simple pair of jeans, a basic top, and a pair of shoes. I could always replace them, and plus now it made dressing as I was even more hot; I had no way to change back and be safe normal Wendy. I had to be the new slutty Wendy.

Liking the new me, I drove off to the car park to meet Jerome. Funny enough the car park was actually one for the movie theater, so I wasn't entirely lying to my husband. I arrived a few minutes early, and decided to park towards the back off the lot, as to be away from the rest of the cars. I waited in my car pondering the evening for a few minutes, when Jerome texted me at precisely 7:30 to give me instructions.

Jerome: I'm behind the theaters. Leave your purse locked in your car, and walk to meet me.

Me: Yes sir.

Without a moment of pause I hopped out of my car, leaving my purse on the floor in front of the passenger seat, but remembering to take the hood with me. Giving my key swab a press, my doors were locked and I was walking to meet Jerome. As I walked through the public parking lot, I felt very naughty in my dress. I felt that everyone that I passed, which in reality was only a few, could see me for what I was; a slut. That thought only spurred me on, and made me walk with even more confidence. Soon I neared the theater, and made my way around to the alleyway behind it. I could see Jerome's car parked halfway down, and my pace picked up.

As I approached his car, he rolled down his window an ordered me to kiss the hood like a proper slut. Still in my naughty slut mindset, I did just as he demanded and as I leaned down to place my lips tenderly on the hood of his car I felt the hem of my dress rise and expose some of my ass. I felt so wicked, but before I could move to get into his car, he asked me to stand and spin for him. Again I followed his order, the wicked feeling only growing as I did.

"Sexy dress slut. Take it off," he stated sternly after I displayed myself to him. On auto-pilot, I reached down and peeled the tiny dress up and off my body. Now naked and holding my dress in my hand with the black hood, I heard Jerome's trunk pop open and then him instruct me to put my dress inside. Walking seductively past his open window, I proceeded to the rear of his car, lifted the lid of his trunk up, and tossed my dress inside before closing the lid and locking it away. When he heard the trunk lid close Jerome spoke out to me once again ordering me to come back and stand in front of the car.

"Put the hood on slut," he said demandingly once I was back in front of his car. My hands began to tremble with both excitement and nerves as I began the tedious process of pulling the hood onto my head and adjusting it so that the holes lined up as they should. After just a little bit of time, I was hooded and awaited further instruction from Jerome.

"Good slut. Now I am going to film you as you walk away from my car. I will follow slowly behind you, but you are not to stop walking until you hear me honk my horn," he said stated. He continued with further instruction, "Once I do, you will stop, turn around, and walk back to my car; getting in on the passenger side." Without a word in reply, I turned and began to do just as he ordered. As I walked, my body pulsed with the electric feelings of arousal and freight. I was walking in public butt naked while my black lover filmed it from his car, of which held locked in the trunk my one piece of clothing that could cover my body. With each step forward I neared the end of the alley way which would expose me further to the public eye. The suspense of just how far I would have to walk while naked and hooded caused my legs to become uneasy, but at the same time caused my pussy to gush with excitement.

12