Exploitable Lust Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, I had walked the entire length of the alley, but Jerome had not honked. As there was a brick wall in front of me, my only option was to turn left and begin walking out towards the open parking lot. With slight trepidation, I turned and headed toward the more open public area. I had few hundred feet of cover to my left from the theater building, but with each step further more and more of the parking lot came into view. Within moments, I had progressed until I was completely exposed to my left, and yet Jerome still did not honk.

Moving purely on adrenaline, I continued to walk further forward. I looked to my left to see if anyone was aware of me, but it seemed for at least the moment I wasn't spotted. There were only a handful of people out, and all of them were cued up at the ticket counter. Telling myself that they had no reason to look my way, I was able to continue walking. Jerome must have finally felt I had gone far enough because once I was about halfway up the side of the parking lot his horn sounded loudly. I immediately froze, hoping that no one would look in the direction of the sound and see me standing naked.

Doing as I was told to earlier, I turned after a moment of collecting my nerves, and walked back to his car. I could see through his front glass that he was still filming as I made my way around to the passenger side door. I opened the door and slid into the seat, thankful for the cover it provided. However, I was only seated for a moment before Jerome ordered me to kneel on the seat and suck his cock. Of course I could not disobey, and quite frankly I didn't want to. Like the proper slut I was becoming, I took up the position and soon had his throbbing member in my wet mouth. Because I was kneeling on the passenger seat, my ass was left exposed in the air. Thankfully Jerome's car had tinted windows, so as he began to drive away I wasn't worried about anyone seeing me.

While Jerome drove, and I worked his mighty tool in my mouth, he began to slap my ass and play with my open holes. His actions only encouraged me to work his dick over as best as I could. Soon I was taking near half his length into my throat, and he was alternating between fingering my pussy and fingering my asshole. As my orgasm drew closer I sensed that we had stopped moving, and Jerome quickly removed his prying fingers from my holes. He then pulled my head up and off of his now saliva coated shaft. I remained kneeling on the seat as I looked at him pleadingly to allow me to continue.

"I know you want my dick slut, but I have other plans lined up," he informed me before continuing. "I have brought you here to show you how one of my other black cock sluts behaves. It is my hope that you can see just how devoted I expect you to be in order for you to continue getting my dick. I have plenty of options, and I want you to see firsthand just what kind of competition you have. Inside that house, my other slut is waiting in brand new lingerie, with her hands cuffed behind her and her eyes blindfolded. She is waiting on her knees in her living room with her front door wide open. We are going to go inside and I am going to fuck her silly while you look on. You are not to say a word, but will be expected to perform certain tasks while we are inside. When I finally finish with the slut and am ready to leave, I will tell you 'I'm done here, let's go slut,' at which you will reply simply 'Yes Daddy.' Is this understood slut?"

Though thrown through a loop by his plan, I quickly replied, "Yes sir."

He smiled, and then had me follow him out of his car to the house. Again I was out in the open walking naked, but that wasn't what was on my mind. All I could think about was who the other woman, the other slut was. There was no way she could be more of a slut for Jerome than me. I knew with certainty that there was next to nothing I wouldn't do for Jerome, or allow him to do to me. I should've been pissed that he was going to use another woman in front of me, but instead I was eager to see just what the other woman could possibly offer that I couldn't.

Within moments we quietly entered the house, of which the front door was wide open as Jerome said it would be. Jerome pointed to a spot just to the right of the door indicating for me to kneel. Taking my position, I spot the other woman for the first time. She was very beautiful, and was dressed just as Jerome stated she would be. A pang of jealousy floods over me as I realize that she is younger and also in better shape than I am. However, I have no time to mull those facts over as Jerome walked over to stand naked in front of her. Without saying a single word he lifts, and drops his semi erect cock onto the woman's face. Though she jumps slightly and its sudden introduction, she quickly begins to extend her tongue out to lick his shaft.

After a few seconds, Jerome breaks the silence and indicates that the woman must truly be a desperate slut to which she replies she is indeed. It is at this moment that I can see Jerome is filming the entire exchange. He continues to talk down to her, and even indicates that she is a teacher. The revelation that the woman is a teacher blows my mind. Never in a million years would I have expected her to be an educator, a stripper yes, but a teacher never. Then I realize the same could be said about me. I continue to quietly watch in fascination as the woman begins to take Jerome's cock into her mouth and throat. Occasionally she gags on his massive girth, but never stops.

Her progress continues all while Jerome continues to push the issue of her being a teacher, even going as far as using her teacher name. Though I couldn't really hear what he said over the sounds of the woman gagging and moaning, I could've sworn he said Miss Bell, but there was no way the slut sucking his cock was my daughter's English teacher. Again, I couldn't ponder that point for long before getting pulled back to the action unfolding in front of me and Jerome once again referring to her as Miss Bell. Again I argued internally with myself that it couldn't possibly be the same woman, but then all possibilities of it not being her faded away when Jerome asked her the following, "Do you have a Stephanie Everett in your class? I think she is a cheerleader." I watched intently as the woman pulled his cock from her mouth and affirmed that she did indeed have my daughter in her class, adding that she was one of her better students. No mystery left, the desperate black cock slut in front of me was my daughter's teacher of whom I met at open house. Jerome added to the dialog that he knew me as one of his customers from the bank. When he did, he looked in my direction and smiled brightly.

From that moment forward, I just stared on in amazement. I watched as he had Miss Bell turn around with her ass in the air and he fucked her eager pussy. The sounds of Miss Bell crying out in passion filled the room as Jerome slid his entire length into her. He however didn't fuck her right away, but instead had her beg. Of course she begged like a desperate slut, and just like I would have. Once he was convinced by her begging I watched as he ravaged her, and pounded her face into the floor with his thrusts. The room was filled with the sounds of Miss Bell screaming and moaning in pleasure. Sounds of skin slapping from Jerome's relentless ramming flowed into my ears.

After a few long minutes of the frantic fucking, Jerome pulled away unannounced and told Miss Bell to remain in her position. He then walked over to me, and pushed his raging hard-on into my mouth. It was covered in the juice of Miss Bell's arousal, but I did not resist. Instead I happily accepted it for the brief moment he allowed me too. All too soon, he pulled away from me and walked off to the kitchen only to return with a jar of oil. I watched as he poured the slippery liquid onto the upturned ass of my daughter's teacher, and then proceed to shove his fat cock into her rear hole. To her credit, Miss Bell seemed able to easily accommodate his girth, and soon Jerome was again hammering his tool into her depths.

For the next few moments I watched as Jerome plowed his way into the accepting teacher causing her face to smash into the floor, and all I could think about was how much I wished it was me. Watching him ravish her body, and causing her to actually slide across the floor with his thrusts only made me ache to be in her place. Even when he added to her humiliation by placing one of his bare feet onto her face to press her down and halt her movements, I desired the option to switch places her. I just wanted to be used by Jerome, and used properly.

Within moments of quite literally putting his foot down, Jerome climaxed while buried completely in Miss Bell's battered asshole. When his load was finally spent, he pulled out of her with a wet pop and then undid her cuffs. I was afraid in that moment that he would also take off her blindfold, but it was not to be. He then turned away from her, leaving her exposed and used, and walked over to me. He dressed while I continued to look at my daughter's teacher still ass up and unaware of my presence. She was panting as if a dog in heat, and looked the scene of a used whore. I was jealous and envious of her. When I looked back to Jerome he was mostly dressed; he had left his pants unfastened and his still semi-erect cock hung out from them. It was when I looked to him that he spoke the words he said he would, "I'm done here, let's go slut," which keyed me to respond as he had ordered, "Yes Daddy."

I then stood and followed him silently out of the house and back to his car. Neither of us looked back to see Miss Bell's response to our brief verbal exchange, but I knew that she was certainly shocked to hear the voice of another woman. At Jerome's car, he had me once again kiss his hood before entering and then resume my kneeling position on his passenger's seat upon my entering the car. He reached over to me and pulled the black hood from my head before proceeding to pull my head into his crotch. His intention was obvious, and I eagerly accepted his cock back into my mouth as he began to drive away.

His cock was now coated with the faint musk of Miss Bell's ass, and I felt extremely dirty sucking a cock that had just been in the ass of another woman. However, as his shaft stirred back to life, and regained full rigidity, I no longer cared where it had been and only focused on the fact that it was in my mouth at that moment. As I worked my mouth on his hunk of meat, Jerome began to talk to me as if I wasn't face first in his lap.

"So slut, now that you have seen one of my other sluts in action, do you think you have what it takes to compete with her for my attention?"

Briefly taking my mouth of his stiff dick I replied, "Yes, and I know I can be better."

"What do you mean by better," Jerome asked.

Again I answered quickly as to resume taking his cock in my mouth. "A better slut."

Digging further, Jerome continued his questioning. "Is that so slut? You think you can be a better slut than little Miss Bell, even though you have a family, and she is a desperate divorced slut?"

"Yes," was my only response.

"You seem quite confident slut, but I think only time will tell. I will let you know however that if you have thought up until now you have been acting like a dirty little slut, then you haven't looked up because you are only at the base of the mountain when it comes to what I expect of my sluts," Jerome said quite matter of factly. He then left me to puzzle his words in my head while I continued to pleasure his rod with my mouth. I pondered just how much more slutty he could have me behave than I had already in the short time we have known together. As it turned out, I would find out sooner rather than later.

I felt the car come to a stop, and Jerome put it into park. He then indicated to me that we were back at the movie theater. With his hand he pushed me up and off of his massive erection before ordering me to get out of the car and come around to the driver's side. As I exited my side, I saw that he had once again parked in the alley behind the theater building. No one was in sight as I hurried to the other side of the car. Jerome was standing just outside of the car waiting for me with his throbbing manhood jutting out in front of him. Reaching him, he pushed me to my knees and I again took his cock into my mouth. It must have been a very erotic sight; a naked white woman, on her knees servicing the cock of a powerful black man in the back alley of movie theater. Thankfully, no one other than Jerome was around to behold the sight.

He allowed me to work his black cock for a few moments, and I was even able to get most of it into my throat before he pulled it away and stepped back. I watched from kneeling position as he pumped his long shaft with his fist and spoke.

"Okay slut, I'm going to cum all over your married face, but first I want to hear you beg for it. Prove you are the better slut."

Without a moment of thought I quickly responded, "Oh yes Daddy, please cum on my face. Shoot your black seed all over my slutty married face. Show me what I truly am. Show me that I just a dumb cheating slut for your big black cock. Show me by unloading your thick cum all over me."

In an instant Jerome grunted, and I soon felt the pelting of his warm sperm falling heavy onto my upturned face. He aimed his volleys to cover as much of me as possible, and when his firing finally came to an end I was properly covered with a heavy coating of cum. Not wanting to move and basking in my sluttiness, I remained kneeling as Jerome stuffed his spent package back into his pants. He then proceeded to get back into his car and shut his door. Seconds later his window came down and he spoke.

"It has been fun slut. I will be in touch soon."

Then he tossed my car keys out the window and pulled away, leaving me naked and covered in cum. I had no clothes. My new dress was still locked in Jerome's trunk, and my old clothes had been forgetfully left at the mall. To add to my predicament, I was nowhere near my car. As I leaned over to grab my keys, I thought about my situation. There wasn't much else for me to do other than make my way to my car and drive home. Standing up, I told myself that a true slut would be expected to do much more, and it was at that moment that I realized that in fact Jerome was testing me. He wanted to see if I would still be his slut even after he dumped me naked and cum covered to find my way home. As I took my first few steps towards my car, I knew that of course I would still be his slut. I was addicted to serving him.

Though it was late, it wasn't that late that there still wasn't a chance of people coming and going from the theater. Reaching the corner of the building I could see that the lot was still filled with cars, but was, for at least the time being, void of people. As confidently as I could, being that I was naked and covered in cum, I stepped out into the openness of the parking lot. It was a strange sensation to walk as I was without the possibility of gaining clothes to dress into. While making it to my car would get me some coverage from potential prying eyes, I would still be naked in public, and miles from the safety of my house. Also, upon getting to my house I would be faced with the issue of how I would get inside while still naked and cum covered without my husband or daughter noticing.

To my relief I managed to reach my car without running into anyone, and once inside I took a few moments to calm my buzzing nerves. I looked at my face in the rearview mirror, and was amazed at just how much cum coated it. It looked as if I had been slimed, or had runny pudding poured onto my face. I smiled at my reflection for being such a naughty and nasty slut, and then reached for my phone. There were no messages, but I felt as though I needed to document my current state. As if I was posing for a normal selfie, I held the phone up and smiled brightly to snap a picture of myself caked with Jerome's cum. Proud of myself, I started my car and drove out of the lot.

As I drove, I paid no attention to anything else other than getting home. I planned to park my car up the road and wait until a later time to enter my home. It was my hope that I would have a better chance of sneaking inside without being seen if I waited for a later time. So as I drove, I could've cared less who saw me, and what exactly they could see of me. I was flying on a cloud of arousal and determination. In fact, while I drove I began to reach to my face with my fingers and scoop the viscous ejaculate into my mouth to savor the taste of Jerome. I was such a dirty slut.

By the time I reached my street and parked my face was basically wiped clean of the cum, and I was at a new level of arousal. I parked about a block down the street from my house on a relatively dark corner. I figured I should wait about an hour before pulling up to my house and attempting to go inside. As I sat and waited I browsed my phone, and ever so predictably soon found myself looking and watching myself in the gallery Jerome had posted online. I sat in my car going through the short catalogue of my slutty behavior with one hand while my other tentatively began to play with my sopping wet pussy. I didn't want to get myself off, but I also couldn't keep myself from touching my desperate cunt.

After about a half hour, I was startled by the arrival of a message from Jerome. It was just a web link and nothing else, so I quizzically opened it and was directed to a Reddit post in the BBCsluts thread. The title of the post was "Hooded White Slut Serving Black Cock", and contained an embedded video link. Clicking on the link, I immediately knew what it was. I saw my naked form come into view as it walked away from the camera and understood it was the video Jerome filmed earlier that evening of me walking through the parking lot.

I sat and watched the entire video that showed me walking confidently naked, and then finishing with me on my knees in Jerome's car sucking his cock before we made it over to Miss Bell's house. The video showed me as I truly was; a simple, submissive, black cock slut. The hood, as it had in the other video, hid my identity, but this video did contain quite a bit of imagery of my town. All of which could be easily identifiable to anyone familiar with the area.

When the video finished, I read through most of the comments made, and was happy to see that they were overwhelmingly positive. It made me feel proud that I was the reason for so much joy, even if it was of the sexual nature. Feeling like I needed to respond to Jerome, I typed a message telling him that I enjoyed the video and posting, and that I felt so slutty. Unfortunately he did not respond back. Dejected somewhat, I looked at the time, and I decided it would be best to sneak back into my home.

Slowly, I pulled my car up to my house, and very carefully proceeded to head inside. The lights were all out in the living room which was a good sign that my husband and daughter were indeed asleep. By the time I reached my bedroom it was clear that I was going to be fine. My daughter's door was shut and the lights were out, and my husband was snoring away. He didn't even wake up when I came to bed after my shower. I fell asleep that night not only dreaming of serving Jerome, but also with the thoughts of Miss Bell.

To be continued...

12