Exploitable Lust Pt. 06

Story Info
Wendy plays a role.
5.3k words
4.6
29.2k
35

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Thank you for being so patient with me. I know that I am taking my time in putting out the new installments of my stories. I hope you enjoy this one in my Exploitable Lust series. As always, commenting and voting are greatly appreciated. I always love hearing feedback.

~~~

When I awoke the next morning, I felt very much accomplished for having performed so well the night before. I had been such a well behaved slut for Jerome, and I was proud of myself for it. Unfortunately, I was also undeniably hornier than I had ever been in my life. I had been keeping myself from orgasming on my own as I felt it was Jerome's right to get me off, but he had not brought me to such a climax the night before. As a result, my pussy was sopping wet, and I could only think about when I would see Jerome next so that he could hopefully grant me release of my pent up arousal.

As I had a rather late night, I slept in some the next day. Only so much as that neither my husband nor daughter were home when I awoke. Realizing I was alone, I quickly peeled off the simple night shirt I wore to bed so I could be naked and free. I then rolled to grab my phone, as I figured I could watch the videos and look at the pictures Jerome had posted of me online. However, before I could get that far I saw that I rather unexpectedly had a waiting message from Jerome. Eagerly, I opened it up to read.

Jerome: I need you at my place today slut. Be here a 9 am sharp. Wear one of your daughter's hooded sweatshirts and a pair of her hotpants that she wears under her cheer skirt.

After reading the message I looked at the time and saw that I only had a half hour to get ready and be there. In a mad dash, I erupted out of bed and got myself washed up in the restroom. I then rushed into my daughter's room to locate the items I was ordered to wear. Thankfully, my daughter had her fair share of hoodies to choose from, and a basket full of her cheer underwear, or as Jerome called them, hotpants. Truthfully, hotpants is better than spankies, which is what I call them.

With the two pieces of clothing in my hand, I ran back to my bedroom to dress and get my phone and car keys. I then raced through my house to my car, only stopping briefly to slip my feet into a pair of flip flops. I was in my car and driving towards Jerome's in a matter of minutes, and it wasn't until I was settled into my car that I actually took into account what I was wearing. In my haste to be on time, I did not bother to look at what hoodie or pair of hotpants I choose. When I stopped at my first red light and looked down at my outfit, I let out a little chuckle. I was wearing one of my daughter's Victoria's Secret PINK hoodies in a pale orange color and a white pair of her hotpants. My look resembled the prototypical college floozy; equal parts cozy and slutty. I shook my head, and told myself that only Jerome would be seeing me in this outfit, and hopefully not for very long.

I pulled up outside of his house a few minutes before nine. Proud that I made it on time, I sauntered up to his door and knocked. Within a few seconds, Jerome answered and led me inside. He did not say anything at first, just simply guided me into his home, closed the door behind me, and then went and sat on the couch. I stood and waited for instructions before I dared move or speak. Jerome picked up his television remote and pressed a button on it causing his T.V. to come to life with the sounds of a sports highlight show. He must have paused it when he came to answer the door and was now resuming his viewing. This however meant I was left standing silently by his door waiting for him to tell me what to do.

Eventually, the program went to commercial and Jerome pressed another button on his remote to mute the show. He then turned to look at me for the first time since I had arrived. Looking me over he finally spoke.

"I am glad that you could be here on time slut. I really need you this morning, as I have a task that I think you are truly the most suited for. Of my sluts, I believe you have the most experience for this particular job."

Instantly, my mind began to ponder what this job could possibly be, but also my mind flooded with the thoughts of Miss Bell and how she was one of his sluts. I however did not interrupt Jerome as he continued to speak.

"You will need to change into the appropriate outfit for this task, and you will find it in the restroom at the end of the hall. Go and change into it, making sure you put on each item, and then return here for your task slut."

He then un-muted the television, and I obediently walked to the hallway and into the restroom as he continued to watch his sports highlights. I closed the restroom door and found the outfit Jerome had mentioned hanging from the back of the door. I was intrigued when I instantly recognized it as a take on a french maid outfit. It was however more costume than uniform, but it did cause me to wonder what exactly my task would be if I was to wear such an outfit. Not wanting to bog myself down with the endless possibilities, I instead focused on getting it put on. I first stripped out of the two pieces of clothing I was wearing; hanging them from the door before putting on each piece of the maid costume.

There wasn't much to the costume, but I knew from looking at the different pieces that while I would not be that covered up, I would certainly look the part of a sexy french maid. I started the process of getting into character by rolling on the the fishnet thigh highs followed by the thin black garter belt; attaching the straps to the lace tops of the thigh highs. There was no underwear, so I then put on the black satin apron that tied in the back and had white lace ruffles along the edges. Also, there was a white lace front pocket that once I had the apron secured on, I noticed had something stuffed inside.

I pulled the item from the pocket, and was pleasantly surprised to find the black hood I had worn on two previous occasions recently; both of which were recorded and uploaded to the internet. As I pulled the hood onto my head, I wondered if the pattern would remain the same, and that this morning's task would soon be a new video online. Once I got the holes lined up properly, I reached to the counter and grabbed the last pieces of the costume except for the black patent leather heels. I put on the maid's cap atop my head, and finished the look with the matching cuffs that curiously had metal o-rings attached to them. Stepping into the rather high heels, I turned and exited the restroom to return to Jerome. When I walked out of the restroom, I was greeted by Jerome as he held a camera up and pointed at me. When he began to speak to me, I knew instantly that he was recording and I was to respond accordingly. My pussy gushed with anticipation.

"There is my slut; my married, white slut. You look so perfect dressed as a slutty maid. We are going to have so much fun together. Are you ready to hear about your job slut? The job you are perfect for?"

I responded as I knew he expected me too, and as I desperately wanted to, "Yes sir."

"Well slut, since you are my only slut that is married and has a kid, I of course thought of you for this job. You see, I need my kitchen floors cleaned, and I am sure you have plenty of experience cleaning floors as you are just a simple housewife whore," Jerome stated as he walked backwards leading me further into his house while keeping the Camera fixed on me.

As we reached the kitchen he continued, "However, I don't want you to clean my floors in the traditional manner; with a mop and broom. You see you will be doing it like a true slut should; on your hands and knees using only a toothbrush. How does that sound slut?"

"I will do as you please sir," was my simple reply even though I was a bit disappointed that he was only having me over to clean his kitchen floor, and to do so in such a demeaning and humiliating manner. However, I did not show my distaste as I still desperately hoped that he would use me sexually and grant me the release I so needed. That is why I decided immediately that I would do his task, and do it well to prove my worth to him.

"I am happy to hear that slut. Go ahead and get into position then," he ordered to me. Like a trained pet, I dropped to my hands and knees in front of my black master. He did not say another word, but instead leaned down and attached a deadbolt lock to the two rings on the cuffs of the costume. My wrists were then effectively secured close to one another which would make my movements very restricted. I then watched as he pulled out a tooth brush from the back pocket of his jeans and placed it into my empty hands. Jerome then turned to walk over to the sink, and fill a cup with water and soap. Returning, he set the cup down next to me.

"There you go slut, you are all set up to clean my floor. Go ahead and get to it then," he instructed as he stood towering above me,; filming my humiliation. I was determined not to let on that I was affected negatively by the demeaning task, and proceeded to do as expected. I dipped the toothbrush into the cup of soapy water, and then began scrubbing the tiled floor in small little circles. Jerome remained silent as he continued to record me. He walked around to capture my state in all angles. Because I was only wearing the apron, my entire uncovered sex was exposed to recording lens of his camera. Eventually Jerome did begin to speak if only to add to my humiliation.

"You are such a well behaved slut. I love knowing that you are married and have a daughter in high school, but you have no qualms about coming over to my place to act like such a submissive little slut while they are at work and school. In fact I think you crave being my slut, my whore, my pet to do with as I please. Am I right slut? Do you crave to be my slut?"

I looked up briefly to respond to his question honestly, "Yes sir. I crave to be yours, to use as you see fit."

He erupted into laughter at my response before continuing with his degrading talk. "That's what I thought slut. Your limp dick husband has no idea that you are a stupid slut for my big black cock does he?"

"No," was my quick reply as I continued my task of cleaning his floor.

"I like knowing that I am defiling you, while your husband is completely unaware of it. I also love constantly reminding you that you are married and a mother while I defile you. In fact, slid your wedding ring off real quick," he instructed of me.

Doing as I was told, I slid my shinning diamond ring off my finger. He then instructed that I slide it over the toothbrush I was using so that it rested up against the bristles. Jerome then asked me a question.

"Do you know why I had you put your ring there slut?"

I took a moment to think about it before I responded by stating, "You want me to be constantly reminded of my marriage as I act like your slut."

Jerome responded happily at my reply, "Exactly slut, and how does that make you feel?"

"Like a dirty cheating slut," I answered.

He pressed further by asking, "You love feeling like that don't you slut?"

Again I answered honestly, "Yes."

"Good, because that is how you will always feel with me," he stated before retreating behind me. I felt a cool sensation of liquid being poured onto my butt, and then the presence of his thick fingers as he worked the slippery liquid onto my exposed asshole. Then suddenly one of his digits slipped inside my lubricated hole and he began to speak again.

"Don't stop cleaning slut, I just wanted to explore your slut holes since you have them presented so openly."

He proceeded to push his long girthy finger in and out of my tight hole while I dutifully continued to scrub the floor with the small utensil. Soon another of his fingers joined the first, and I had two of his ebony digits plunging into me. I let out a small moan as his fingers stretched me open further, but I did not falter at my task. "Do you like it when I play with your ass slut," Jerome asked while pushing his two fingers deep into my rectum.

"Yes, I love it when you play with my ass," was my reply.

Jerome then asked, "Why is that slut?"

"Because I am a dirty slut," I answered quickly.

"That's true slut, and I bet you would just love it if I stuffed my big fat black cock in your slutty white ass. But unfortunately, at least for you, I think you need to focus on your task first and then maybe I will grant you the opportunity to have my cock in your ass. It just depends on how well you do I guess," Jerome stated as he unexpectedly pulled his probing fingers from me and walked away.

Left desperately wanting more, and quite literally gaped open, I had nothing else to do but continue with my maidly duty. I scrubbed inch after inch of the tiled floor, all while staring at my wedding ring and trembling with a severe amount of arousal. My focus on the task was all that kept me from giving in and bringing myself to an orgasm. I wanted to be a good slut for Jerome, and I wanted to earn the privilege to be fucked by his wonderful black cock. After what felt like hours I had made significant progress, cleaning nearly half the floor. Jerome finally returned to stand before me. He had left and watched more television from what I could hear. Upon his return, the camera was still in hand, and my body ached from being bent and kneeling on the hard tile of his kitchen. However, I perked up as he spoke.

"Wow slut, you are really doing a good job. Your mother would be so proud of the dedication you take in such housley duties. Then again, she may also be disgusted to see her daughter acting like a slut with her cunt and still gaping asshole exposed. Who's to say for sure? All I know is that I need to fuck, and I think you have done a decent enough job to earn taking my cock in your slutty ass."

I then watched as he walked once again behind me, and began to lube up my asshole. Within moments, he had me expertly prepped, and his raging hardon poised to penetrate. Before he stuffed his length into me, he laid out some guidelines.

"Okay, I'm going to fuck you now slut, but I don't want you to stop cleaning. You are to continue scrubbing the floor clean, while I tax your ass. If at any point you stop, I will make sure you wish you hadn't. Is this clear slut?"

"Yes sir," was my simple reply, and once I had answered Jerome pressed his manhood into my tight rear entrance. He began to saw his way into my anal passage, and I did my best to continue focusing on my task. It was difficult considering the sensation of him fucking my ass was bringing me to new heights of arousal. Somehow though I managed to keep the toothbrush moving, and I was able to clean a few more tiles while Jerome drilled out my hole. Eventually though, his onslaught became too much for me and I soon realized I had not moved my hands for a few moments, and was instead just enjoying the bliss of my ass getting fucked. Jerome also caught my halt in progress, and slammed his full length into me before stopping to sternly speak.

"I told you not to stop scrubbing bitch," Jerome shouted and then followed up with a hard smack on my ass cheek. "I should throw you out for that slut," he continued before slapping my other ass cheek just as hard if not harder. He then asked me, "Why should I let you stay slut, if you can't even do your job right?"

Through gritted teeth from the searing pain of the ass slaps, I answered while he continued his slap barrage on my ass, "Don't throw me out. AHHH, I'm sorry, ahhh it won't happen again. I just, gaaaahh, couldn't focus because your, aaaahh, big black cock felt so, goaaaaah, good in my cheating slut ass." He gave me another hard smack before pulling his cock back and ramming it roughly back into the hilt. He didn't say a word as he repeated the process five more times. Each time he bottomed out in me, one of my reddening cheeks received another forceful slap from his large palm. I could feel the heat of my battered flesh as it throbbed from the impacts. Surely, I would be left with bruises in the shape of his dominant hands. Thankfully the abuse stopped, but so too did his fucking of my ass.

Jerome pulled his cock from my stretched hole, leaving it gaped open and walked around in front of me. He then knelt down, and fed me his fleshy member. "Clean my cock off you dumb slut, and then get back to scrubbing," he gruffly ordered as more of his cock entered my mouth. I gagged and sucked on his lengthy cock for a few brief moments before he pulled it away from me and walked away. Not having anything else to do, I resumed my task of scrubbing the floor.

Again, I was left alone to act as some kind of sex maid, hand washing the kitchen floor with a toothbrush for the black man I cheat on my husband with. It was unfathomable to understand how I had allowed myself to get to such a point in my life, but as I thought about my current situation the idea that my normal everyday life had no idea about my secret slutty life turned me on to no end.

By the time Jerome returned to the kitchen, I had nearly finished cleaning the entire floor, and I was sure my arousal was evident as I could feel my juices coating my inner thighs. "Good progress slut, you are nearly done," Jerome said as he stood next me still holding the camera, "You might even get done before I need to leave. To give you a little more incentive, I'm going to jerk off on the last couple of tiles, and when you get to them you can use your tongue to clean them up. I know how much you love my cum slut."

I was happy to hear that Jerome was proud of my progress, but it saddened me to now he was leaving soon, and wasn't planning on fucking me again. Not wanting to show my dismay, I instead focused on the tiny reward of tasting his cum; even if it meant I had to lick it off the floor. I continued scrubbing away, while I watched Jerome pump his ebony shaft with his free hand. Moments later he let loose his ejaculate, splattering the floor below him. As I was only a few tiles away, it would not be long until I reached his spunk, and would reap my reward. Jerome, after coming down from his orgasm, took a step back while putting his cock back into his pants to watch and film my last bit of cleaning and humiliation.

Quickly I was done with the tiles not covered in his cum, and I was able to put the toothbrush aside. I then began to lean down and extend my tongue out to lap up his gooey discharge from the last two tiles. I savored the taste of his nectar, and let it coat my tongue before swallowing it down. Each drop I treated and enjoyed as I had the first, but when I had slurped up the last of it, I had nothing left to do but actually clean the tiles with my tongue. Pressing my tongue flat, I traced it across the surface firmly. I could feel the dust and grime collect on my tastebuds which made swallowing harder and harder with each pass. Eventually I was able to complete the tongue cleaning, and when I did I looked to Jerome. He had the camera pointed at me, but did not say a word. I sensed that he wanted me to say something, and I figured I should in a manner applicable to the moment.

"I have finished cleaning your floor sir. Thank you for letting me be a good cheating slut for you."

Jerome smiled and then turned the camera off before replying, "Well done slut. This will make an excellent addition to the other videos and pictures of you on the internet. Now as I said, I do need to get going. Go ahead and grab your clothes out of the restroom. You don't have time to change, as I am already cutting it close to being late, so you will just have to change at home or something. Hurry along."

I said nothing in response, but just passed by him and towards the hallway. In the restroom I retrieved the clothing I wore over, and then met Jerome back out in the living room. He reached out to take my hands and then unlocked my wrists which were still padlocked together. He then turned and went to the door, "I'll text you the link later once I upload it," he said as he opened the door and gestured me to walk out.

12