Exploitable Lust Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, I did not say a word as I did as I was told. The moment I stepped through the threshold and into the warm air outside, I heard the sound of the door close behind me. Not wanting to stand outside in my state of dress for too long, I hurried over to my car. Once I was sitting in my car, I reached up and pulled the hood from my face as to not draw any further unwanted attention to myself. Starting my car, I pulled away and began driving home. As I drove, I thought about what I was going to do once I reached my home. It was still early, so there was no fear that my husband or daughter would be home, but there was always the fear of neighbors seeing me.

It also occurred to me, that even though I had received the pleasure of Jerome's wonderful cock in my ass, I once again was left without orgasming. Needless to say, I was a wash with arousal; so much so that I planned to not get changed in my car, but rather risk being seen in such a slutty outfit by my neighbors by walking into my house dressed as I was. In a weird way driving through town while wearing only a scantily clad french maid costume was somehow more nerve racking than having to drive naked.

When I arrived back at my house, I took a steadying deep breath as I switched off my car before making my move to exit. I did take a precautionary glance around to make sure none of my neighbors were out, and happily I didn't see anyone. Opening my door I took the first fateful step and was soon outside of my car in only my maid costume. Carrying my daughter's clothes I had left the house in, I urged myself for some reason not to just run to my door but rather take my time and walk.

By the time I made it to my door, I was literally shaking from the excitement and from my arousal. Once inside and behind my closed door, I dropped to my agonizingly sore knees as I could no longer manage to hold my own weight up. Not even thinking, I brought my hand to my throbbing sex, and began to rub myself to a climax. When it hit I convulsed like a woman possessed, and surprisingly I even squirted out my arousal for the first time in my life. I didn't stop at one though, and continued to rub bringing myself to three more smaller climaxes before collapsing from exhaustion into the pool of my own ejected cum.

I laid in the entryway of my home for long while, as I recovered from the most powerful orgasm of my life. When I finally felt refreshed enough to move, I got myself back onto my knees first and then slowly pulled myself up to my feet with the help of the front door handle. I smiled as I looked down and saw the puddle on the tiled entry way, and then I walked on shaky legs to retrieve a towel to clean up my mess. In my masturbation haste, I had also dropped my daughter's clothes on the floor which were now saturated with my juices. I am such a dirty slut.

When my family came home later in the day, all evidence of my explosive climax were gone, my daughter's clothes were in the dryer, and the maid costume was stashed away in my closet with the large dildo Jerome had given me days before. My body ached all over, so when I did finally get dressed after a very long and hot bath, I choose to be comfortable; opting for a pair of black leggings, and a loose fitting tank top. Both my husband and daughter were oblivious to any change in my demeanor, and it was business as usual in the Everett household. Soon they both retreated to their rooms for the night, I decided to stay up on my own as I was waiting to hear from Jerome about the video he took of me earlier. At just after midnight, he texted me.

Jerome: Video is up. Check it out and get back to me.

I quickly clicked the link, and then watched the entirety of the video. He had edited it down to about thirty minutes, but it had all of the dialogue and sexual interactions. It showed me as a very submissive slut, eager to perform and obey her owner; I loved it, and made sure to let Jerome know that when I texted him back.

Me: Oh my god, I look like such a submissive slut. I love it!

Jerome: Great, and from the comments, so to do the viewers.

I looked at the comments and was pleasantly surprised by the amount of them as well as how positive they all were.

Jerome: What are you up to now slut?

Me: I am just sitting alone in my living room.

Jerome: Get naked if you aren't already.

Immediately I adhered to Jerome's command, and peeled off my two articles of clothing.

Me: Done.

Jerome: Go and get a pair of your daughter's used panties from her hamper in bathroom.

Beaming with curiosity, I hopped off the couch and quietly into the hallway towards my daughter's restroom. She was asleep, as I did not see any lights on in her room. Being as silent as I could, I entered the small room and opened her hamper. As it was dark, I had trouble distinguishing what was what inside so I used the light from my phone's screen to illuminate the dirty clothes receptacle. After a few seconds, I found a pair of black cotton thong panties and returned to the couch.

Me: Got them.

Jerome: Take a picture of you holding them in front of your face and then send it to me.

Feeling once again like the dirty slut, I held my daughter's used thong in front of my face and snapped a selfie. Within seconds of receiving the order, I had the picture sent to Jerome.

Jerome: Now stuff them into your slutty cunt; leaving only the tag hanging out. Take, and send me a picture once completed.

Just as I had up to that point, I made quick work of my task. My pussy was already wet with excitement, and because the garment was so tiny, I was able to easily push it inside of myself. Again, I sent off the confirming picture.

Jerome: Go get another pair.

Without a moment of pause, I leaped from my spot on the couch to retrieve a second pair of my daughter's worn panties; this time bringing back a pale pink lace thong. Rather than just text my completion, I figured I should just send Jerome another picture of me holding the tiny pair of panties in front of my face.

Jerome: Stuff that pair into your ass. All the way, leaving the tag out. Send the picture after.

As I was now on slut autopilot, I instinctively turned myself on the couch and began the process of pushing the cloth into my ass. This time it took a little longer, as I had to prep my hole first, but soon the tiny panty was firmly tucked inside my rear hole and Jerome was sent the proving picture. The feeling of having both my holes filled with the fabric of panties was quite unusual, but considering they were my daughter's panties I also felt devilishly naughty.

Jerome: You've done good slut, but I need to go to bed. I want you available tomorrow evening. You can decide what to do with your daughter's panties. Good night.

A little dejected, I replied back.

Me: Good night Daddy. :(

I was such a slut. Getting naked on command, and performing like a trained seal for a man that is not even my husband. Again, Jerome was able to rile me up and then just leave me hanging; wanting more. Not really sure what I wanted to do next, I decided to rewatch the most recent video Jerome uploaded of me. As I watched the video over again, I slowly began to pull each pair of panty out of myself. It was a wicked sensation to feel the dry fabric slowly creep out from my depths. A sensation only heightened by the fact that they were my teenage daughter's panties.

Just as the video finished playing, I had plucked the last bit of lace from my wanting butt. I took a moment to analyze to the two panties, and was again in awe that they had just been lodged inside of my body. With a sly grin, I walked them back to the hamper and tossed them inside. As I still did my daughter's laundry, she would never know where her pretty little panties had been.

To be continued...

12