Exploitable Lust Pt. 08

Story Info
Things get explosive...
6.1k words
4.6
21.7k
28

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I first want to apologize for the long time gaps between chapters. I tend to write these stories in spurts, and often take my time to get the proper inspiration. I hope you enjoy this one just as much as all my others. Fear not, I will continue this storyline as well as my others. I even have ideas on incorporating end series together in a possible new story. I will have more on this as I get further along. If you haven't read my previous stories, I highly recommend checking them out. As always, please rate and comment this story, and feel free to leave me feedback. Also, I enjoy getting suggestions for possible scenarios in my stories. I can't promise to use all of them, but have found myself drawing inspiration from past suggestions. Enjoy, and happy reading.

*****

After my last meeting with Jerome in which he finally came deep inside my pussy, and then continued to film me as he removed my mask and used my first name I was a wreck of emotions. Not immediately though because for the rest of that night, I dutifully performed for him; allowing him to fuck my ass, and taking his cum down my throat another time. I came so hard that night I nearly passed out. It was my drive home, in which I was naked as I hadn't worn clothes to meet him, that I started to come to terms with everything that occurred and what it could possibly mean for the future.

Jerome had plastered my unprotected womb with his seed which meant I was at risk of getting pregnant and had filmed my uncovered face cleaning his ebony shaft and put a name to my face as well. Both of those events caused me to shake with anxiety as well as with excitement. As I drove I was able to conclude that the risk of pregnancy was low as I could take a morning after pill to deal with that and that I could trust Jerome not to include the part of the video with my face if he chose to post it online.

By the next day when I received a text from Jerome to check out the newest video, and after I had gotten the pill, I was happy to see that he did indeed cut the video right before my face was revealed. It showed that he was slowly pulling the hood off, but blurred and faded to black before I was revealed. God, it made me feel so naughty and slutty to know that there was a catalog of pornographic material piling up online of me. Never in my life would I have thought that would be a thing, but now that it was I found I was somewhat proud about it. I almost wish others knew it was me, so I could get credit, but I knew that was crazy. My life would definitely change if anyone found out about the new secret me, and I guess that is what made everything I was doing so much more exciting.

At the start of the of the next week, Jerome informed he was coming over to see me once both my daughter and husband left for school and work respectively on Monday. I was ordered to be waiting for him wearing only my new cheating slut pet collar, and a pair of my daughter's thong panties while on my knees in front of my open front door. My pussy gushed at just the thought of doing so.

The moment I was alone, I basically sprinted to my closet to strip off the bedclothes I was wearing and to retrieve the collar from its hiding place. Strapping it to my neck I rushed to my daughter's room and rummaged through her underwear drawer. I found a tiny sliver of a thong. It was a white cotton Victoria's Secret V-string, and when I pulled them on my sex was only just barely covered. I then hurried to my front door, pulled it open and dropped to my knees in front of it to wait. It was nerve-wracking to be so exposed, but it was also so exciting. Anyone passing by my house that cared to look would have been able to see me, and fucking hell did that cause my already dripping cunt to flood further.

Thankfully, I didn't have to wait too long, as about two minutes after I had gotten into position I saw Jerome's car pull up in front of my house. I waited still as a statue as he exited his car and proceeded to walk up to greet me. He looked absolutely God-like, as he wore a tight fitting t-shirt and a pair of jogging pants. His smile beamed as he took note that I had done just as he had asked.

"God, you are such the obedient little cheating slut. I love that," he said as he stepped past me and into the house. He didn't close the door but did tell me to sit on the couch before he continued to speak.

"So after our last meeting, I got the sense that the chance of being exposed as a slut really drives you wild. I mean after I pulled off your mask and you saw I was still recording, you didn't flinch a bit. Then I spoke your name while recording and you still didn't balk; you just kept on being the true slut you are. In fact, I think the idea of being exposed spurred you on that night and made your climax that much more powerful. Am I right with my theory slut?"

I took just a brief moment to contemplate what he had said, but because I too had been thinking about it after our last meet up, I quickly nodded my head and said that he was right.

"Perfect, because I think I have a way to give you that feeling 24/7 without actually having to expose you. Do you know what a time bomb is slut?"

I answered that I did, that is was a bomb that you set a timer for so it would explode at a later time. He smiled and continued.

"That's right slut. So what I am thinking is we can do something similar, but instead of an explosion on a timer, it will be your exposure and it will be up to fate." He then held up and item in front of himself. It looked to be a keychain of sorts in the shape of a miniature hot pink hand grenade. My confused look must have been apparent because he laughed before continuing his explanation.

"This is a thumb drive, a 64-gigabyte thumb drive to be exact, and it is to be your exposure time bomb. You will attach this to your key ring and simply go about your normal everyday life. However, you should know that on it I have preloaded some very racy pictures and videos I have taken of you. Those files alone would be enough to most likely expose you like the slut you are if in the hands of someone else, but I want this to be even more of an 'exposure grenade.' You see, I want you to record another video right now to upload onto this thumb drive that truly would expose you if it ever got out. Do you see how this works slut?"

I did understand, and in fact was impressed by how at the same time it was both simple and elaborate, as well as both relatively safe and extremely dangerous. I would have on my possession an item that would contain humiliatingly exposing images and videos of myself, and yet no one would be the wiser unless of course, they got their hands on it. Quite the secret, but because of its distinct shape and color, it would certainly draw the attention of others not to mention my husband and daughter, both of which would have pretty easy access to it if they were so curious. It was brilliantly terrifying. I had to do it.

"Yes, it is ingenious. I love the idea and am also scared to death of it," I replied. "If I may ask, what is the video you want me to record?"

"I knew you would love this slut. The video I want you to record is simple, I want to film you as you are now confessing to the camera just how much of a slut you are. You should be specific and telling, state your full name and other personal details about yourself. I want to capture all of your dirty fantasies, and desires. The dark, hidden ones that you wouldn't want anyone to find out about ever. Then you will upload the video onto this drive and complete the form I created and loaded onto it as well. So, are you game?"

With my body buzzing, and my mind racing a mile a minute, I again nodded my head indicating I was. Truly, I couldn't believe I was going to do such a thing, but once he told me about it, I also couldn't keep myself from doing it. Jerome in turn smiled and then held up his phone. He told me to start whenever I was ready. With one steadying deep breath, I spoke.

"Hello, my name is Wendy Everett and if you are watching this then that means you have been lucky enough to find the key to my vault of erotic secrets. I am a married cheating slut, that loves sucking and fucking black cock. I do whatever I am told to do when ordered by a man with a big black cock. When I say whatever he asks, I mean it. I will get naked on command, public or not. I will eagerly stuff his fat cock down my throat, or let him rip open my cunt and ass with his pole. I even let him film and take pictures of me as I do it because it is a deep dark fantasy of mine for those pictures and videos to leak online and show me as the true slut I am. I mean that is why I made this "time bomb" after all. The thrill of exposure drives me wild, and I actually get off at the thought. My husband and daughter have no idea that I am a dumb slut for black cock. In fact, I'm such a filthy slut, that the panties I am wearing right now are actually my daughter's. God, I know I shouldn't be like this, but the thought of being a good slut for black cock pushes me to do all of the nastiest and humiliating things asked of me. In fact, I often find myself fantasizing about degrading acts I have yet to be asked to do but hope one day will. I want a black man to completely use me. I want him to piss on me, piss in me, and make me drink his piss. I want him to share me with all of his friends so they can each have a turn using me like a dirty slut. So even though on the surface I truly hope no one sees this, deep down I know that it would be the ultimate thrill if someone did. Please, if you are reading this, let the world know who and what I am."

When I finished, Jerome was beaming with a smile from ear to ear, and I knew that I did exactly what he wanted. Everything I had stated was 100% true, and it felt so liberating to speak it aloud. However, knowing the confession was recorded and was to be uploaded onto a thumb drive most certainly worried me. No one could ever gain access to it; that was something I would have to make sure would not happen.

"That was great slut, now go and get your daughter's laptop from her room. I want you to use her computer to upload the video just to add to the naughtiness of it all," he explained once I finished. Without a word, I stood and left to retrieve my daughter's computer. I knew she didn't password protect her computer as she had no need to because it always stayed in her room and her father and I weren't the types to pry into her personal things. When I returned, Jerome indicated that I was to sit on the back on the couch and then handed me the thumb drive. Holding the item in my hand, I felt a jolt fly through my body. The life-changing power it already held was mind-boggling, and I was about to add to it. I didn't have to ask what I was to do, as I already knew.

Plugging the drive into the port, I quickly opened it on the computer and could see the files Jerome had already put into it. There were a couple dozen pictures and a few videos. There was also one text document as well that I assumed was the one I was to fill out after uploading the video. It was at that point that Jerome told me that he had emailed me the video I was to upload. Opening a web browser I soon logged into my email. His email was my only unread one, and I quickly had the file downloading onto the thumb drive. While it uploaded, I opened the text document to begin completing that. As I did, Jerome left me to do my duty and went exploring around my house.

The form I had to complete had me input basically all of my personal information.

full name (first, middle, last, and maiden).

date of birth

husband' full name

daughter's full name

Mailing address

Home phone number

Cell phone number

Email address and password

Facebook login and password

Instagram login and password

Social security number

Once I had filled in all of that information, there were a few areas that just said "insert photo" next to the description.

Photo of smiling slut holding I.D. next to face

Photo of smiling slut holding I.D. next to face, full body

Photo of just the slut's I.D.

Photo of smiling slut holding I.D. in the waistband of panties

Just as I finished reading the descriptions of the needed pictures, Jerome returned and he was completely naked. His magnificent black cock stood out rigidly in front of him and he beamed his smile at me. My mouth watered at the sight of it and hoped I wouldn't have to wait too much longer to get my hands, and other things, on it.

"Did you finish the form slut?"

"Yes, but I need to take the pictures with my I.D. still."

"Well, hurry up and go get it, and we can move on to the really fun part."

I rushed to retrieve my I.D. from my purse, and within seconds was back standing with it in front of Jerome. We quickly took the required pictures, and rather than have me insert them into the document, Jerome instead told me he would finish that task and that I was to simply suck his black cock while he did so. I was happy to serve him and was on my knees with my mouth on his cock in a matter of seconds. I couldn't see what he was doing on the computer, but that didn't matter as I was only focused on enjoying the gift of his girth stick in my mouth.

After a while, however, I realized that he was still working on my daughter's laptop and knew he couldn't still be adding the pictures to the document and was probably doing something else. While that worried me some as it was my daughter's computer, having his big black cock to focus on allowed me not to think too much about it. I continued to dutifully devour his thickness, while he continued to tinker on the computer. At no point did he seem at all interested in what I was doing, and this only spurred me to double my efforts. I began to gag myself on his shaft; sticky saliva soon coated his ebony pole and my face became a sloppy mess. Wanting him to focus on me and not the computer, I buried my face in his balls and began to bathe them with my tongue, sucking them into my mouth one at a time while I stroked his slick shaft with my hand. When that didn't pull his attention away, I lifted his sack with my other hand and darted my tongue towards his ass. I jammed it into the crease of his cheeks, searching for his tender hole in hopes to spark a reaction. A small success when he scooted forward and allowed me better access, but he still worked on the laptop. I was a desperate slut at this point and began a frantic lick assault on his asshole. It felt so dirty to rim him and at the same time so exhilarating. There I was, freely acting like a slut and all I wanted in return was the opportunity to go further with my behavior; to get him to use me in whatever way he saw fit.

Eventually, my efforts were rewarded as I heard the laptop close and Jerome shifted his weight to pull himself up and away from my oral attack. I looked up submissively at him, a saw him smiling down at me. He then grabbed me by the hair and began to walk towards the hallway. I had to scamper on my hands and knees to keep from being dragged. He led the way into the hall restroom that my daughter used as her own. Inside he ordered me into the shower and told me to remain on my knees.

"In your little confession video, you let it out that you wanted what I am about to do. Just remember that," Jerome said as I watched him grasp his rigid cock and aim it at me kneeling in the tub basin. Without warning, he let out a rushing stream of urine right onto my chest. I jolted back at first but remained in position. He was pissing on me, and it was all because I confessed to wanting it to happen earlier. The only reason I had done so was that of the photos Jerome had sent me of Miss Bell in which one showed her also getting pissed on. Ever since I saw that picture, I knew I would have to do just the same if I wanted to prove myself worthy of Jerome, and the more I thought about it, the more I desired it.

Jerome allowed his warm stream to bathe my naked chest for a few more seconds before adjusting his aim and directing the yellowish flow onto my face. I didn't move away as he did this and allowed him to shower me in his golden rain. The words I knew would be coming came after a few seconds, "open your mouth slut," and I did as commanded without hesitation. His warm, pungent urine filled my open mouth and soon began to overflow and pouring out. Feeling like a filthy slut, I obediently remained still and basked in the unreal feeling of having someone use me to relieve themselves. Abruptly, Jerome's flow stopped, leaving me with a mouthful. "Swallow slut" was all he said, and as I had all morning I complied, gulping down the acridly sharp tasting urine. When I opened my mouth to show my completion of the task, I was rewarded with a blast of his piss right into my face.

Jerome continued the pattern of stopping and having me swallow for a few more moments until his stream peter out at which point he simply pressed the tip of his cock to my lips and had me suck the last drops into my mouth. My belly felt full with his piss, and my body buzzed with the feelings of my slutty behavior. Before meeting Jerome would I have ever thought of drinking urine, let alone have someone piss on me and enjoy it. I was amazed at how far I had fallen into my role of Jerome's slut.

"Fuck slut, next time I will have to make sure and get that on camera. It will make a nice addition to the timebomb. Hell, if you wear the mask, the internet would love it. Now clean up and meet me in your daughter's room. Oh, and when you come, make sure her panties you are wearing are in your mouth."

Jerome then left me to spray myself off in the shower which I quickly did as I was eager to have him fuck me. I wasn't entirely keen on it happening in my daughter's room, but I was too aroused to truly care at that point. After drying off I slipped the tiny underwear off and put them into my mouth. There was a hint of piss on them as well as my arousal. Entering my daughter's room, I found Jerome standing with his massive erection proudly sticking out in front him as he waited at the foot of my daughter's bed. He just points for me to get on the bed which I did. I was on my hands and knees presenting my open sex to his mighty cock, but it wasn't his cock that I felt. Instead, I felt a thin object pressed against my asshole and then slip inside. Looking back to see what was going on, I saw Jerome smiling behind me while holding the package of sharpie markers my daughter had gotten for her journaling.

"What do you say, should we see how many of these you can fit in your ass? If you can fit the entire package, I promise you a special treat."

The idea of having all of those markers pushed into my ass made my pussy gush. I didn't know if it was possible, but I was willing to try. So with my mouth filled with my daughter's panties, I muffled out a yes for him to fill my ass with her markers, of which she used every day for her journal. It was a package of twelve, so with one in already I had just eleven to go. Thankfully I could tell Jerome was putting a little bit of lube on them, and I knew from my recent experiences with him that my ass was able to take quite a bit.

When got the first six in, I felt about as stretched as I did when he fucked me in the ass but knowing I was only halfway done concerned me. I wasn't entirely sure if I could fit more. After the sixth, each new one felt like I was getting split open. Jerome allowed me time to adjust after each one though, and I was able to keep going. I was, however, moaning like a mad woman, which thankfully the panties helped muffle or the neighbors would probably have called the police to investigate. After about ten minutes, Jerome informed me that he had just put in number twelve, and though I was stretched more than ever before, I was shocked to know that I had taken all of them.

12