Exploitation of a Housewife Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although the dildo was not large, Fay had had bigger cocks in her over the last few days, it was causing her a number of problems. She was aroused beyond belief for starters, a situation she was now getting used to. More pressing was the fact that her juices were leaking from her stretched cunt, collecting on the chair, her aroma becoming evident to herself and presumably the fellow diners before long.

"OK slut, sitting comfortably? Ill order for you as I know you are having trouble speaking at the moment"

He smirked cruelly and waved at the waitress to come over and take the order. To Fay's shame the waitress that came over was the one who had winked at her earlier, shame and humiliation were becoming Fay's ever present background emotions but that didn't make things any easier.

"What can I get you guys"

The woman looking at Fay first to take her order, Fay panicked looking to her Master for help, she should of known better by now.

"What's the matter hun? Cat got your tongue?"

"Sorry she's not allowed to talk at the moment"

The waitress looked puzzled turning to Fay's Master.

"OK, has she been naughty? She look like the type, badly behaved"

Fay flashed the woman a murderous look, she couldn't believe this, the woman was a bloody waitress, what gave her the right to discuss her situation.

"Yeah she still needs a lot of training, but what can I do I just have to be patient with her, she's so needy though, kinda sweet"

"Hmmm she looks like she might burst, want me to take her to the loo to let her cool down a bit"

Fay saw the woman wink at her Master, god not again her mind screamed out, I am not a lesbian, I am straight, I need cock. Fay didn't know what she was anymore, her Master seemed intent on pimping her to anyone regardless of gender. She couldn't deny she didn't need the attention. Her slit was running with her juice, she was wiggling around in her seat trying to push the dildo further inside her. Her clit was screaming at her, desperate for attention, her body twanging with pent up desire. Electricity coursed through her, connecting sexual organs, continually making her all to aware of what was required, sex sex and more sex please, thanks for asking.

"Sure take her, she needs a firm hand though, I'm sure you can cope"

"Go on slut follow the nice lady, maybe shell give you what you need so badly"

Fay hung her head, release was her bodies main concern, her mind had long ago given up the fight. She meekly followed the woman to the staff loo, going inside only to aware of what had happened the last time she ended up in a toilet.

"OK lover lets get a look at you"

Fay lifted her head, looking the woman in the eye, taking a note of her appearance for the first time. She couldn't of been more different from Sarah. She was easily forty, tall and statuesque, Fay couldn't help but admire the woman's prominent breasts barely contained within her uniform.

"Poor baby you look like you've been through the wringer already today, I assume you love every minute or you wouldn't do it right?"

"He's blackmailing me, I have no choice"

Fay choked back a sob she could feel the tears welling up within her, her emotions flooding through her as though a dam has been unplugged.

"You always have a choice baby, you sure your not enjoying it?"

Fay looked up at the woman, blinking back a tear, the woman was smiling knowingly at her, she reached out to touch Fay tenderly on the cheek. Fay recoiled slightly, the woman's tenderness caught her off guard. Suddenly the woman leaned in, still smiling gently. There lips met, Fay was taken aback, despite herself she sunk slowly into the warm inviting lips, her tongue leaving her mouth to touch the womanise warm lips, her eyes closed lost in the moment. Fay hadn't realised how much had changed within her, as she crossed another box on the checklist of sexual experience.

She was actually enjoying herself, responding, her mouth hungry, searching for the woman's tongue. She groaned into the woman's lips, the heat between her legs increasing again from background elevator music to front row of a Rolling Stones concert. She never seemed to be far from orgasm these days.

The kiss broke, both women looking at each other, Fay cracked first frantically pulling her top down exposing her nipples to the woman's gaze. Fay couldn't wait any longer as tenderness gave way to need, she pushed the woman's head down to her aching nipple, obvious what she required, she wasn't disappointed.

The woman's tongue snaked out, just catching the tip teasing it, flicking across the hard nub. Fay groaned her approval as her nipple was sucked and nipped, flicked and kissed. Her heat was rising, the dildo an ever present constant in the front of her mind.


The woman's hand was making its way up her thigh now, encountering the wetness as it ran down Fay's thighs, searching ever higher until it came to rest on the bottom of the dildo. Fay was in a crisis, she had never felt so loved, so utterly cared for her, physical needs dealt with so effectively and gently. This woman had obviously had lots of experience, Fay found herself wishing this would never end. Her body had other ideas however as her orgasm approached, like a train that wouldn't be stopped it crashed into her, her body shaking with the release, as the energy within her finally found a release, she groaned wantonly not caring if anyone could hear her.

As the intensity subsided she fell against the woman tears of joy and release trickling down her pretty face. She was held closely, the woman kissing her hair, smelling her holding her. Fay felt that everything was going to be OK, this all to brief respite from the humiliation shame and domination was only a brief interlude, she knew that, an oasis of love within the desert of her submission. She broke the embrace, conscious of the gap left by the dildo and the cooling juice on her thighs.

"OK hun all better now, get that Dildo back in though or you're due a punishment"

With that the woman kissed her cheek and ushered her back out into the restaurant, as they left together Fay was all to aware of the looks and glances she was receiving from the assembled diners. Fay knew the break was over she felt her cheeks flushing as the familiar feeling of embarrassment returned to her.

"OK slut you feeling better now?"

"Yes thank you master"

"OK funs over for you slut, I know what you got up to in there, we could all hear your slutty moans, did you come without permission?"

His voice was terrible he sounded really angry. Fay's heart skipped a beat in all her excitement she had broken the most important rule, always ask permission to come. She knew she was due a punishment, the severity of the punishment was what worried her.

She waited in her seat patiently, accepting of her fate awaiting her instructions, what's the worst that can happen. As soon as she had thought it she admonished herself, she new only to well it could get pretty nasty.

"OK slut ask your Master for your punishment"

"Please Master, slut has been naughty, she needs punishing"

"OK slut your punishment is as follows you will remove the dildo and suck it clean OK"

"Y..Yes Master"

Fay had sunk pretty low over the last few days but she was plumbing new depths now as she gingerly removed the dildo from her wet slit, to her shame it made a sucking sound as if her cunt was unwilling to relinquish its prize. Fay knew the people around her could clearly hear the noise. To her mounting embarrassment she noticed a sixteen-year old boy openly staring at her, his parents oblivious to her actions.

She gingerly raised the dildo to her lips, tentatively flicking her tongue over the bulbous head, tasting her own arousal, slightly musky, her juices thick as honey. She slipped the dildo into her mouth, all the time eyeing her Master for a sign that she may stop her sucking and allow the humiliation to diminish. She moved the dildo back and forth, her tongue cleaning her juices up as quickly as she could.

"Got all your slutty juices licked up yet?"

"Yes Master"

Fay struggled to make herself clear as six inches of rubber cock was proving quiet to talk around.

"OK slut you may remove it, Ill put it away for now, you need to eat something"

Fay passed the dildo to her Master, glad that her ordeal, or at least this part of it was over. She gladly started eating her pizza, thankful of a slight return to the mundane, even if it was to be short-lived.

The meal over, Fay had paid, they left to resume the shopping trip, Fay only to glad to leave the restaurant behind, filled as it was with people who had witnessed her continuing descent into slutty oblivion. Her Master seemed to have a pretty good idea where they were going next, as he lead his willing slut behind him.

Fay was growing more used to her role as fuck toy, she was less conscious of the looks she received, she knew she looked like a tart, but no longer seemed to care. She had never felt so alive sexually, her body buzzing with the thrill of it all, irrespective of the shame that accompanied her feelings of excitement. She was starting to realise that the shame played a principal part of her excitement, the two opposing feelings going hand in hand.

They stopped outside an engravers shop, Fay recognised it, she had got a key cut in there once. She distinctly remembered the older man in the shop leering at her, her mind raced, what did her Master have in mind?

"OK slut, we need to get you a collar to wear and a name tag engraved, you must try the collar on for size before you buy it understand? Then you need a name tag engraved with the words Doggy Slut"

Fay's heart was pounding, she had no idea what her Master was going on about, dogs wear collars, surely he wasn't expecting her to behave like a dog for him. She looked questioningly at her Master, seeking answers and enlightenment as to what he had in mind.

"Slut, I have something lined up for you this afternoon, you will need a collar and a lead, so I can take you for a walk. OK slut?"

He didn't wait for an answer, propelling her into the shop as he waited outside. The ringing of the door buzzer brought Fay crashing down to earth, leaving her mind filled with images of her on her hands and knees wearing a leash, slobbering at her Masters cock, like an eager puppy.

The shop appeared to be stuck in a seventies time warp, lino on the floor, faded stripy wall paper covered all the walls. A young man appeared from behind a beaded curtain. Fay was relieved that the older man seemed to be having a day off.

"Can I help you Miss?"

Fay drank in the tattoos, football shirt and gold earring. The man looked like a football thug, he was dripping with gold jewellery. Fay's throat constricted.

"Hallo, you all right love?"

"Y...Yes I'm fine, I need to buy some things"

"Sure what you looking for?"

Fay couldn't get the words out, she knew she needed to ask for a dog lead and collar that was the easy part, trying it on would be harder, but asking for a name tag would be unbearable.

"I need a dog collar"

"Sure we have loads of those, what sort you looking for?"

"I'm not sure maybe you can show me what you have"

"OK we have two types, leather studded, or choke chain, which would you prefer?"

Fay could feel her heart pounding, the imagery involved was starting to nag at her, the familiar heat building once more. God I cant cope with many more orgasms today, how long will this torture last?

"A leather studded one please"

"OK here you go , last one in the shop, lead to match as well"

The collar was made of inch thick leather and was regularly studded, it had a large brass ring attached, for hanging the tag of off presumably. Now the hard part thought Fay, the man was hovering behind her she could feel his presence, his stare burning into her back as he took in her attire.

Fay turned hoping a snooty stare would send him of behind the curtain again, no effect, she remembered that she no longer appeared to be the upper class trophy wife, the image she presented today was much more what the man must be used to. Fay was running out of options, she had to think fast. Her thoughts were interrupted by the appearance of another man from behind the curtain.

Fay's blood ran ice cold, the man who had sold her the key all that time ago. Recognition flickered in his eyes, as he took in her intended purchase. She was really stuck now, from the corner of her eye she could see her Master sitting on a bench taking in her discomfort, smiling to himself.

She placed the collar round her neck, snapping the latch shut. As she did so she was acutely aware of something happening to her, a change in her will, she felt so submissive all of a sudden. She had been all to aware of her growing tendency to subservience over the last few days, but the collar changed all that, magnified it until it engulfed her completely.

What was happening, what had she become, she knew her transformation was now complete. She had changed totally in less than a week, gone was the self assured, confident, attractive trophy wife of a successful business man. To be replaced by a fuck toy, slut, come drinking, cock sucking slut.

Fay now knew she truly loved the treatment, her earlier anxiety she realised was nothing more than growing pains, she had found her true self, finally she seemed complete. The older man's voice snapped her from her reverie.

"You want the leash on as well doggy?"

The older man had immediately sensed the change, Fay knew he was chancing his arm, but she also knew she was now powerless to resist, she wanted to serve now, having accepted her new role. She looked out the window at her Master, he nodded imperceptibly at her, showing his permission, Fay knew he must have a pretty good grasp of what had happened.

"Lock the shop up Darren, we've got to show this doggy how to behave properly"

The door clicked shut, Fay was aware that her Master was on the other side of the door, leaving her at the mercy of these two men. He was just sitting there reading a paper now not caring what happened to her. She turned round eyeing up her new masters, however temporary there dominance of her she now knew she would do whatever they asked.

"Hands and knees doggy"

Fay complied immediately, assuming the position of complaint puppy.

"I remember you, right stuck up cow you were, sexy as hell though and you knew it, we'll take a bit of that shine of this afternoon though doggy don't worry about that"

With that the man yanked on her leash making her yelp, her knees already sore from the contact with the lino. Fay was only to aware of her top gaping open, her breasts in plain view, the tiny skirt around her waist now, her dripping slit on full view to anyone walking past the dingy shop.

Her new Master lead her through into the back room.

"First doggy needs to learn how to drink properly"

The man indicated a bowl of water on the floor in the corner of the room, Fay eyed it nervously.

"Get to it then doggy"

Fay crawled over to the bowl, only to aware that she couldn't use her hands, she dipped her head down to slurp some water up knocking the bowl and causing some water to spill on the floor.

A flash of pain ignited across her backside, she yelped. Her ass felt as though it was on fire the heat connecting with her slit mingling the pleasure with acute pain.

"That's for spilling your water doggy, now keep drinking"

The heat subsided to a warm glow, Fay got back to the task in hand, she lapped furiously conscious of the need not to spill anymore water. She knew her slit was on full view to the man, she couldn't resist wiggling it slightly putting on a little show for him.

"Naughty Doggy, your owner is in charge of that later, I'm just in charge of training, so stop being a tart I'm not interested"

Fay felt a little let down, the way the man was treating her like a naughty pet was turning her on unbelievably, maybe she could get the younger man to touch her. She licked up the last drips of water, pleased that she had completed her task so thoroughly.


"Good Doggy, now that you can drink your water you need to learn one more thing. All doggies must learn to mark there territory. I want you to wipe your scent on two pieces of furniture, don't bring yourself off you horny puppy, I can see how desperate you are".

Fay turned to face her trainer, she spied out an old workbench upon which the lathe for cutting the keys rested, she crawled over to it and shuffled round, placing her steaming cunt against the cool metal leg of the table. She slithered up and down it, luxuriating in the cool sleek metal, she closed her eyes, she was so close surely he wouldn't mind if she came.

The thought of her earlier punishment surfaced in her mind, she couldn't cope with more punishment not today, she reluctantly moved away from the table. One more piece of furniture thought Fay, then I am out of here. Her trainer was seated in a chair now, avidly watching her every movement, Fay had a flash of inspiration.

She moved over to his chair and swung around to rub her cunt against the chair leg, slowly allowing her juices to collect on the old wood, her aroma filling the room. Fay turned her head hoping to see the man lusting after her, praying he wouldn't be able to resist.

He rested his hand on her firm ass, stroking her smooth skin, his hand creeping ever closer to her slit, toying her asshole now. She shivered at the contact eyes closed now as she sank into her new role.

"Nice try Doggy, but I'm not risking it, your Master is a powerful guy and I don't want to get in trouble , but there is one more bit of doggy training you need"

And with that the man fished his rapidly stiffening cock out of his pants and waved it in front of her face. Fay was mesmerised her eyes following the thick cock as it swayed back and forth, like a rabbit caught in the headlamps she seemed powerless to do anything. Her body finally snapped out of it, she hadn't had cock all day and wasn't going to turn this opportunity down even if the guy was old enough to be her dad.

Fay knew what she had to do, she slobbered all over the man's cock, only to aware that her hands were useless she redoubled her efforts, using every trick she knew, lips, tongue and teeth were all utilised in the quest to extract the mans come. Fay was sweating now, her jaw ached and she still worked away at the cock, her mouth sawing back and forth, cheeks hollowed.

Finally she received her reward, a thick jet of come erupted from his slit, coating the inside of her mouth, the man holding her head in place ensuring every last drop was sucked up by Fay's Hoover like mouth.

He relaxed and sat back in the chair, eyeing Fay as she licked up a few dollops of come that had somehow escaped her hungry mouth. He patted her head condescendingly.

"Good Doggy"

Fay beamed, pleased at her praise, she had loved her training albeit brief at the hands of this man. Darren returned to the room, in his ring coated hand was a small shiny metal token, he knelt down and placed it on Fay's collar, showing her the inscription as he did so. It read simply "Doggy Slut".

Fay wore it with pride glowing as both men stroked her thighs and belly, rising to pinch her nipples and cup her breasts. The cleaned her off, maybe groomed her was a more appropriate word, until all trace of come was gone and she was shining as her sweat was spread around her quivering body.

"There doggy is ready to see her Master again"

Right on cue her Master appeared, she crawled over to him, keen to show off her new leash and collar.

"Thanks Darren excellent work as usual"

"Thanks Bill, she's a treasure as well, very obedient"

Bill turned to the older man.

"What do you think Mark I was going to take her to the club this afternoon, do you think she's ready yet?"