Exploited for Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd never let anyone play with my ass before, and it felt really weird at first, like I was losing control of my bowels, but John kept fingering me. Then he pulled it out again and brought it up to my face.

"How does that smell?" he said, and covered my nose with it. He started laughing when I tried to pull away and called me a dirty slut again.

He kept fucking me then, for ten or twenty minutes, in a few different positions, and then he finally he said he was ready to come. I told him I wasn't on the pill, so he pulled it out, and made me lie on my back, with a pillow behind my neck, and then he sat on top of me, with on knee on either side of my head, so I couldn't really move, and started smearing his cock across my face, and jerking off.

"You're a nice little slut, aren't you," he said while he was looking down at me. "How do you like that?"

I didn't say anything, so he grabbed my hair and starting pulling my head up.

"Tell me what a dirty slut you are," he said. "Say it!"

"I'm a slut," I said quietly.

"Say it louder, bitch. Say 'I'm a dirty slut'".

This time he spat on me when I opened my mouth to speak, and pulled my hair even harder.

"I'm a dirty slut," I said finally, loudly.

"Alright Becky," he said. "Here it comes, open your mouth."

I was so desperate for it to be over that I did what he said, just in time, for it started to spurt straight away. The first lot landed in my mouth, and then another one hit my nose and ran into my eye. He kept coming until it felt like I was covered with it, then he laughed and told me to open my eyes.

"That's beautiful Becky," he said. "There's just one last thing I need and then I can let you get out of here. I just want you to look at the camera and say 'Look at me now Daddy: I'm a cum-face slut, and I've just been degraded."

By that point I just wanted him off me. My eyes were stinging with his come and I felt sick, like I was about to throw up, or lose control and start crying, so I repeated what he'd said: "I'm a dirty slut and I've just been degraded." Then he gave me a towel and let me get cleaned up.

When I got into the bathroom and I was finally alone I sat down on the toilet and burst into tears. My eyes were still stinging from his come and my vagina felt really sore, and I just felt really dirty.

There was a shower there so I got into that and tried to wash it all away. Then I got dressed and came back out.

He was still naked, with his flaccid cock hanging between his legs like an empty glove. True to his word he paid me nothing but the train fare.

I started crying again when I was leaving, and he just patted me on the bum and told me to call him if I ever wanted to do anal, or a group sex scene. He tried to comfort me by saying I'd done a pretty good job, and I'd get paid for the next one.

And then I left.

12