Exploiting an Opportunity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,754 Followers

Indy grinned and proceeded to kiss my pussy as I savored the sensation.

After drying off we went downstairs for something to eat. I insisted on two things. That we stay nude and that we do laundry, we were running out of linens!

"I know you are uncomfortable to be nude, but if your woman wants to admire you, you must be willing and relaxed. Besides, it's fun and our bodies need to breathe!"

We ate, did a couple of loads of laundry and watched some TV. But early in the afternoon I decided on one more lesson before Mom got home.

See Cathy had called while Indy was checking the laundry and I was eager for another threesome. Indy flinched when she rang the doorbell but calmed down when I told him it was just Cathy. After greeting us with kisses she asked if I had plans and I just grinned and nodded, then took them downstairs into the basement.

See we had a nice finished basement that Mom used for storage and stuff. It was also where she had her workout area. There was a StairMaster 4400, a treadmill, a Bowflex and a bench with a variety of small dumbbells. This was why Mom looked so great and kept her flat tummy. Every morning she came down here first and worked out for thirty minutes then grabbed her coffee and a nibble before taking a shower and dressing for work. I made Indy sit on a plastic storage bin and watch as Cathy and I made out.

"This test is to see if you can keep your hands to yourself and just watch and enjoy the show."

Cathy got really into it and we used, or tried to use everything to some degree. Indy did enjoy watching us work out and that part was arousing. Then we tried making out while using the equipment. That was not so good. We tried to make it look hot, but really though, it was pretty ridiculous. The only thing of any practical use was the bench. Finally I gave up.

"Well this is just stupid. I thought it might be fun but it's really just dangerous. Come on."

I took them up to my bedroom.

"Okay Indy you asked the other day about anal, Well I'm curious now so we are going to experiment. I don't know if I can fit that cock of yours but we are going to try. First however we need to train me to relax. Cathy is going to use a small vibrator in my ass and at the same time, I'm going to take you vaginally."

Indy first fucked her doggie style for a few minutes, then lay on the bed where I mounted him. His thick cock spreading my lips and slowly sliding deep inside of me caused me to gasp in pleasure. Oh how I loved being filled by his manhood! After slow fucking me for a few minutes Cathy approached me from behind with the lube and used her finger to spread it on and into my ass. Finally she touched me with the well lubed vibrator. Slowly she applied pressure until with surprising ease, it slid in. She stroked it in and out for a bit and we experimented with depth, just how far could I take it... Then at long last she turned it on.

"Oh shit that feels weird!" I exclaimed. "Weird but good! Indy, slow fuck me some more. Oh yeah... Cathy can you press it down towards his dick?"

She did and it felt incredible. Indy liked it too.

"God, it's like your whole pussy is vibrating!"

I felt my orgasm building and growing. Soon Cathy started sliding it in and out in a counter rhythm to Indy. I knew I was close and then Indy whispered in my ear,

"After we finish let's do Cathy, together. I'll fuck her and you can ride her face. Does that sound like fun? Of course the most fun would be if Mom would join us, would you like that? Would you like to watch her eating your pussy while I fuck her from behind? Would you?"

"Gahhhh, fuck yes! I'm cumming!"

After cleaning up my lubed smeared ass we did indeed do Cathy. She declined any anal play which was fine. She lay across my bed and Indy mounted her, patiently slow fucking her as I rode her face. Then we switched and I sat on Indy's face as Cathy fucked him. Finally I was ready for the true anal experience. Cathy lubed me up again and then lubed up Indy's cock. I tried the mental exercises I had used in competition to calm myself at swim meets. I relaxed and fantasized about Mom touching me, caressing me and kissing me. I was her baby girl and she was my loving mother and I gave myself entirely to her...

Indy pressed his glans against my sphincter and began to push. After a moment of discomfort I felt it suddenly enter and I gasped.

"Shit!"

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Does it hurt?"

"I'm okay, just... give me time to stretch. God that is tight! Okay, go on. Just take it slow and easy."

Pushing steadily he slid in deeper and deeper.

"Wow, I'm in! Really in. It's so incredibly tight! Are you okay Leia?"

"Yes, just be gentle. I'm still stretching to accommodate you."

I needn't have worried. Indy was so kind and sweet. Taking advantage of the situation or pleasing himself never occurred to him. He didn't try to fuck my ass, he just very, very slowly slid in and out a few inches. I couldn't believe I had his thick cock in my ass. It was a strange feeling, yet I kinda liked it. Cathy came and lay next to me.

"How does it feel? Really?"

"Like I'm constipated, but weirdly arousing and pleasing too."

We kissed and she helped take my mind off of it. It didn't ever hurt, really. And slowly the discomfort faded more and more. Indy's strokes were actually starting to feel good.

"Do you want me to use a dildo in your pussy?" She asked.

"Hell no, not today." I groaned. "How are you doing bro?"

"It's great!" Indy answered. "I can't believe we're doing this. Damn Leia, you should see how wide your ass is spread!"

"I wanna see, get the camera. It's in my nightstand."

After a few minutes I'd had enough. Indy eased out and I collapsed onto the towels. Cathy bathed me with a warm cloth. We took it easy the rest of the afternoon and Cathy spent the night with me again. It felt so natural, so right to lie naked with her. The warmth of her soft skin meant that we soon kicked off even the sheet. I had no bad dreams and slept like a baby cuddle up with her.

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,754 Followers
12