Exploiting Company Secrets Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue slipped out of her mouth and licked the spongy head of my penis before taking me in. My eyes closed for a moment as her tongue circled my cock several times but I opened them when I felt her place the swollen head of it in her mouth. I simply had to see her accomplish this near impossible task and was shocked to see how easily she managed to engulf not only the width but most of the length as well. This girl was truly talented, and I now understood why Todd had been so impatient that he needed to steal an office during lunch hour for this treat!

She was not bobbing her head up and down, like so many amateurs are prone to do, she was holding my dick in her mouth and letting her tongue do the stimulation on the underside of my cock. Her head twisted slowly from side to side to let the pleasure of her tongue work the sides as well, and her hand eventually found its way to my scrotum and scratched gently. Where in the world did this girl learn how to give head, I wondered. She was skilled beyond her years.

I am a decent looking guy, and I have taken care of myself over the years. I never settled down due to my compulsive work habits, but I was always able to stay active in the local club scenes and through online dating, of course. I never really lacked for sex, and in fact had become bored over the years with the shallow sexual encounters that usually resulted from my 'dates'. I would be surprised every now and then, but found the only way to confidently match my sexual interests with others was via the internet where I could discretely advertise and date without the time required in more traditional methods. And one of my favorite activities was fellatio.

I was fascinated by blow-jobs for two reasons: 1.) Most women don't care to do it. I mean there are those who will, but only for the sake of their partner, not for their own satisfaction. Granted, this is my own opinion and many women may disagree with me, but at least within the circles I ran and the girls I had experienced, giving head was not their favorite thing the world. This is so interesting to me, and most men I believe, because we generally love to eat pussy and think women feel equally about returning the favor. I have found myself so absorbed by the activity of giving head to a girl who truly appreciates it that I could have cum without any other stimulation but the mental pleasure of sucking a girl's clit until she explodes. But… back to my reasons for loving fellatio. 2.) Most women don't do it very well.

This probably goes hand in hand with #1, since you never really get the experience required to do something well if you don't like to do it to begin with. Most women just don't know how to properly suck a dick in a way that is both physically and mentally stimulating for their partner. And I think both parts, the physical and mental, are equally important. We need to feel that the girl really loves to suck dick to fully enjoy it.

I had one blowjob from a girl I dated only a few times, that I still consider one of the best cum gobblings I ever experienced. You might wonder why, after I tell you that her teeth would scrape my pole with some frequency, and that her mouth could only handle about 3 inches total. But her eagerness and wanton lust for my penis was overwhelming. She practically begged me to let her suck on it, and when she did it was accompanied with moans of pleasure and total compulsion to make me cum. This girl loved cock, loved cum, and despite her lack of talent, made me feel like a king in her mouth. When I came her mouth lapped at my juice and swallowed every drop in a display of passionate hunger. Even after I had started to soften, she continued to milk my cock and suck on my balls to make sure I experienced every level of sensation possible. She loved to give head and that made the whole experience intense and satisfying.

But… lets get back to Melanie and the blowjob at hand. She was doing the physical part of the act in a very unique and pleasurable way, making my breath labored. My fists were starting to clench the arms of my chair as she worked. But more than the warmth of her tiny oral orifice, her face was conveying a story that was more erotic than what her mouth was doing.

Her eyes had closed and her nostrils we flaring just slightly, allowing her to continue oxygen flow to the lungs while her mouth was stuffed completely full. Her hands were softly pumping my cock as she now took it in and out of her mouth by a few inches. I could tell that the bribe had turned into an act of pleasure for this young vixen who had previously been driven to my crotch by nothing short of blackmail. I could tell by the way she touched me, the way she sucked me, and the relaxed passion in her face. It was so erotic that I nearly blew my load right there.

Her throat was relaxing and the remaining few inches of my cock were starting disappear beyond her swollen lips as she took me further and further into her mouth. My cock is only about 8" long, but most women cannot deep throat me because I am a little wider than most men. The length would be normally accommodated by most gals experienced in the art if I didn't present a challenge in radius. Melanie should have reached her limit long ago, being as small framed as she was. And finally she did! Her eyes were still shut as she grunted with determination to get more of my pole into her mouth. Her eyes went wide as the gag reflex finally told her that enough was enough. She pulled her entire mouth off my member and looked up at me with eyes that were just starting to tear up due to the normal reaction of gagging and choking.

I looked down to meet her gaze, which was electric and fevered. Saliva dripped from my cock and between her fingers as she held it in her hands. A small silky thread of spit still connected my purple head to her lips for a moment, before finally breaking and falling back to her chin.

I wanted to pull her up onto my lap and kiss her fragile but engorged lips, and so I moved my hands to her armpits in an attempt to make such a play. Her mouth was back on my dick before I could complete the move, however. Her mouth resumed from where it left off and several more gags ensued as she forced my cock down her pipes. Tears were falling down her cheeks as she continued to swallow me whole, but her hands gripped my cock, balls, and hips with an urge that made it apparent who was in really in control. She was fucking her own throat with my tool, and I was not forcing her in any way. Yet the gagging noises, tears, and pure sensation of feeling my cock slide to her tonsils was something I had never experienced in combination before. And she would have me believe that she was loving it. I knew the end was near.

I placed my hand on her head for the first time, and slid it around to the back of her beautiful red hair. I grabbed a handful of her locks and used them not in an attempt to cause pain or yank her head in any particular direction, but instead to help direct her down on my cock for the last time.

I thrust my hips slightly as I forced her head down onto my cock and heard her gag. My dick lodged in her throat as the first shot of cum roared from my balls and through my 8" gun. I released her head in time for the stream of sperm to land well within her mouth but without forcing it down to her stomach. I then had to release her hair and grab the arms of my chair again to provide leverage for the rest of my orgasm, but she did not back off my dick at all. She took the next few shots with her mouth firmly planted on my pole and let the cum pool with her saliva in her cheeks.

I was spent and slumped back into my chair, my head reeling from lack of oxygen, but quickly recovering as my breath resumed a more normal pace. Melanie stayed poised over my crotch, but had released my cock and was now looking back up at me with her lips slightly parted. My cum and her spit was sloshing around in her mouth and even leaking from the sides of her parted lips. Her hands quickly came up to catch it before it landed on my trousers and returned it to her face. Her lips closed tightly as she tipped her head backwards and swallowed the load completely.

As she stood up, I did also and put my dick back into my pants. We both straightened up our clothes without speaking. When her hair was back to a presentable state, having used my blackened computer monitor as an improvised mirror, she turned back to me and leaned in for a kiss. I met her lips and a very friendly and non-intrusive kiss ensued that felt pleasant and sincere. The kiss broke and she looked back down at her feet, as she had when she first came into my office. Was she suddenly shy and embarrassed again, I wondered?

"That was really incredible," I offered. I was not lying, or even exaggerating. That was likely the best blowjob of my life.

Melanie did not respond, or at least she did not respond to my comments. "Are we cool, then?" she asked.

"Absolutely." was my response.

And that was it. The negotiations were over, the payment made, and a verbal promise secured for me to keep her secret, even if it would haunt my fantasies for years to come. She smiled again, without looking at me directly, and turned for the door. I watched her tiny body sway as she walked out of my office and shut the door behind her.

I was not even sure what day it was at that point, but I came back to reality slowly as I realized there were several lights blinking on my of report servers that sit to the side of my desk. There was auditable activity being logged by our security systems and my attention was required. As I read over the initial symptoms being reported by our packet sniffing algorithms, I realized that the just finished blowjob of a lifetime was not going to be the last surprise of the day…

--------------------------

(I have about 5 more chapters to this story that are in outline form. I count on feedback to help me decide if I should spend time finishing them or if I should spend my time elsewhere. If you found this story interesting or otherwise, please let me know. The next couple chapters are far more focused on the sexual exploitation, with less setup of the plot and storyline.)

12