Exploits of Lalaji Pt. 01

Story Info
Brahmin bitch bred by Lalaji.
2.6k words
3.56
31.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pallavi entered the Villa after a full day of travelling, it was already night, and if she was any late than this, she would have been definitely caught up in the storm. Aakash had told her that he had a Villa in the city outskirts, but she never for a moment realized that it would take her ten hours to arrive there. Pallavi was shocked at the sight of the Villa. Calling it a royal mansion would have been appropriate.

In her entire life, Pallavi didn't even imagine this kind of palace, lest seeing anything like that in real life. And why she was here, well, it was a long story. For starters, she was a classic Indian beauty bestowed with every feminine gift possible. She has full red lips, a long neck, curvy back, wide hips, and her most treasured assets, her ample bosom. Ever since she turned eighteen, she received proposals from boys left and right, but due to her conservative brahmin upbringing never gave a chance to any of them. She never even had a male friend until she met Rajat Gupta in college. Rajat had a inexplicable charm. He was the topper of the class and used to remain quiet most of the time, yet somehow everyone wanted to befriend him. Even the class bullies respected him even though he was never seen hanging out with them.

So when one day he called out for her after the class, Pallavi directly proposed to him without even listening to what he wanted to say. Many of her female friends were irked at why Rajat chose her over them, but it all cooled down with time. A time which was probably the best of her life. Rajat was the one who claimed her virginity and introduced her to the world of lust. He was a passionate lover and used to fuck her for hours in any position imaginable. And roughly. Those intense sessions made her forget everything in life. But like all good things, even this came to an end when Rajat went to the US after college, and she remained here in India.

She was soon married to a typical brahmin guy just after her degree was over. Sahil was the total opposite of Rajat. He had no passion, no looks, and seemed confused most of the time. The only thing he was passionate about was hoarding money, but it was never enough with a meagre salary of thirty thousand. For this reason, she joined a private firm as a secretary to fulfil at least her basic needs and of her children if they were ever born. The matter of children was again a big headache for Pallavi. All her in-laws used to taunt him for not giving them grandchildren even after three years of marriage, but they didn't know that their son was a pussy. He never lasted more than two minutes with her, and all he cared about was to just jerk off his limp prick as soon as possible. Pallavi didn't even want his children, who would probably turn out to be just like him.

Many times when her feeble husband was snorting, she used to dream of Rajat and the rough luscious pounding he used to give to her. But never in her wildest thoughts can she imagine that she will relive those experiences. Her company was brought by a new young man, Aakash Aggarwal. While Mr Aakash altered most of the earlier employees, she was retained. The only question she was asked by him when she first appeared in front of Mr Aakash was, "What's your figure Pallavi?"

"34C-26-36", She replied while blushing to which he just gave the nod. Soon she was introduced to her new tasks, actually three tasks only. To feed Mr Aakash with her own hands, gave him a blowjob after lunch and then recieve her daily payments for these nine slaps at her bottom.

Suddenly a gigantic hand shook her out of her thoughts.

"Let me guide you to your rooms," A guard in black clothing said to her, bowing. She didn't miss him checking on her body. Today was the bonus day she suddenly remembered why she was here.

"I thank you, Sir." She said and then followed him inside nervously.

Three hours later, the door was opened, and she was greeted with the sight of an old man staring at her, wearing just a shirt, trousers and boots.

"Can I help you, Sir?" She asked.

"Yes, That's why you are here" He grinned at her.

Oh, so he is Mr Roshan, father of Aakash. She thought to herself. Aakash used to call him lalaji.

"Please," She said, moving aside. He entered the room, almost hitting his head on the doorframe. Pallavi closed the door and locked it discreetly.

"Well," She said.

He Cleaned his throat. "I'm here to discuss how you are going to receive your bonus, young lady," He said. "Let's start with your name."

Pallavi cocked her head and raised her brow. "Pallavi Sharma"

"So Pallavi, do you know what a bonus is and what you need to do to receive it" He licked his lips.

Pallavi already knew what he wanted, and being honest, she was curious. This man was a giant, almost two of her in height and size. "How do you want to start, sir?"

He smirked. "However you like, I heard you brahmin girls are quite intelligent."

Pallavi stared at him. "Very well, Sir", She said after a second. She shrugged and let her gown fall, making a pool on her feet, then stepped from her dress.

"Fuck yes", He groaned, eying her body, her handful perky breasts and her cute little pussy. He then undressed himself and walked to her.

Pallavi's eyes went to his body, big arms, and muscled chest...and mainly his dick. Her eyes widened. His cock hanging heavily, long and thick, he has a seven-inch cock...that wasn't even hard. For the first time, she had seen something like this. That monster will tear her apart.

Lalaji stood in front of her. He cupped her cheek, feeling her skin in hand. "So soft..." He murmured, bringing his other hand to her arsecheek and squeezed, making her moan softly. He brushed his big thumb on her lips. Pallavi parted her plump lips and let him push his thumb inside. She sucked his finger, hollowing her cheeks and twiddled her tongue around.

Lalaji grunted as he watched her suck his finger. After a few seconds, he pulled his finger from her mouth. "Suck", He ordered.

Pallavi obeyed and then crouched. She gulped. His cock was definitely not fitting in her mouth. She wrapped both hands around his length and stroked slowly. "Just like that, suck my balls", He moaned.

Pallavi lowered her head and looked at his big balls. They barely fit in my mouth. They are too big; she gave his sack wet pecks, then she licked them, making him murmur. Finally, she opened her mouth wide and took one of his nuts in her hot mouth. His testicle filled her whole mouth completely. She brushed her tongue on his skin then sucked hungrily, making his hand go to her hair and grip hard.

Pallavi gave his other testicle the same treatment before she spat on it. She then kissed his sack with hunger, her tongue licking everywhere and her cheeks and chin coated with saliva.

"You like my balls, don't you?" He groaned, and she nodded, taking one testicle in her mouth "Fucking whore"

Pallavi let go of his sack and looked at his cock that was now hard, she gasped, and her eyes widened slightly. In front of her stood an almost eleven-inch cock, thick and veiny.

"Too big for you, little bitch?" He chuckled. "Don't worry, I will make him fit on you, you enjoying or not."

Pallavi swallowed, then she put her tongue out and licked the tip of his mushroom head, gathering his precum on her tongue. The salty taste hit her tastebuds, making her moan. Her left hand lowered to between her legs and began to rub her swollen bundle of nerves. She took his cock in her hand and stroked softly. She then licked the whole underneath his length, from the base to the tip. She even gave his shaft a few licks before putting his cockhead in her mouth. Pallavi tried to take more, but his head was the only thing that fit in her mouth.

She swirled her tongue around and sucked on his head like a baby sucking on his mother's breast. Lalaji closed his eyes and groaned. He grasped her hair and tried to push more of his cock inside. Pallavi groaned as her hand worked furiously on her clit. She pulled his cock from her mouth and spat on it, stroking him fast, her hand barely closing around his girth.

"I'm gonna cum, open your mouth", He panted, taking his cock in his hand and putting the head in her mouth. Pallavi took advantage and pushed two fingers inside her wet cunt while pinching her nipples with the other. Soon lalaji moaned and came into her mouth. Pallavi mewled as his seed hit the back of her throat. Feeling his hot spunk in her mouth made her reach her peak. Her walls closed around her fingers, and ecstasy spread through her body.

After seven powerful shots, his cock stopped twitching. Pallavi swallowed his cum and sucked on his head, taking every drop she could. He pulled her up by the hair and threw her on the mattress and spread her legs apart, Pallavi's hands tightened the sheets, and she moaned as she felt his big tongue lapping at her folds.

After a minute of licking her pussy, he climbed on top of her and brought her to a deep kiss. Pallavi didn't even try to dominate the kiss. His big tongue quickly overpowered hers. His tongue invaded her mouth, and she could swear that she almost felt her on her throat. She held the sides of his head and groaned, tasting herself in his tongue.

"Ride me", He said, breaking the kiss and rolling to the side. Pallavi breathed, his cock harder than before, pointing to the ceiling. She got on top of him and sat on his cock, rubbing her pussy on the underneath of his length. After coating his cock with her juices, Pallavi raised her hips and aligned his cock with her entrance.

She then lowered her hips and let his big cockhead enter her pussy. She groaned as more of him entered her. His cock was thick as her forearm. He was stretching her beyond the limits. Pallavi looked down and gritted her teeth when she saw that just half of his length was inside her.

"Go on bitch, what are you're waiting for" He complained.

Pallavi narrowed her eyes. "I need a minute", She breathed as her pussy burned due to the size of his cock.

Lalaji smirked cockly. "Why?"

"You know why", She murmured.

"No, I don't, tell me, little whore. Why do you need a minute" He pressed. His hands went to her hips.

Pallavi grunted and closed her eyes. "Because you are so big...."

He grinned. "Damn right I am."

Pallavi screamed at the same time that thunder roared outside. Lalaji had pushed his whole cock inside her, his cockhead smashed against her cervix, and his girth stretched her like nothing before. Her body shuddered and spasmed as she came again.

The man beneath her chuckled. "Yes, little girl, cum on my cock" He passed his hands through her rib cage till he arrived on her breasts.

Pallavi squeezed her eyes, and a tear dropped from her eye. The pain alongside the pleasure was blinding. She gave a shaky couple of breaths, calming herself, she looked down, and her eyes widened, and she trembled. Just below her belly button stood a budge with the shape of his cock. Pallavi opened her mouth, but no words came out.

"Hmm, yes..." he said, lowering his hand to the budge caressing him. It felt odd to her but weirdly exciting at the same time. "Come on, ride. Put a show to me."

"Wait..." She whispered. He furrowed his brows, and Pallavi was brought back to reality as she felt his big fingers clashing with her face. The slap echoed through the room. He grabbed her by her chin and put them face to face.

"Or you move this slutty hips of yours and ride me and can be good for both of us... or I can do that for you, but I warn you. It will be good...but just for me," He threatened her looking deep into her eyes. Pallavi let a groan when he took her lower lips between his teeth.

She put her hands on his chest and prepared herself moving her hips slowly, his cock massaging her walls and the tip trying to penetrate her cervix. Lalaji felt her cervix and groaned, pushing more of him inside her. She cried as his mushroom entered her cervix.

Pallavi felt pain and pleasure like never before. The pain inside her was excruciating, but the pleasure was overwhelming, so she decided to do her best to ignore one and focus on the other.

She raised her hips till just the head of his cock was inside her. She felt her lips cling around his girth, refusing to let him go. She then sat on him hard, moaning like a slut would do.

"Fuck. My pussy...you are destroying my pussy" She moaned.

He moaned as her tight wet pussy engorged his cock. "Fucking tight" His hands went to her hips, squeezing them.

A minute later, Pallavi was riding his cock fast, each time she sat, his girth would stretch her, and his cockhead would enter her cervix. Right now, she was mesmerized with the budge below her belly button, every time that she sat, he appeared, and she loved how this cock was so big that he was literally on her insides.

Pallavi felt her orgasm approach again, her moans and screams got louder, and she was thankful that the storm had worsened cause if it hadn't, the whole Villa would be hearing her right now. "Just like that whore, ride my cock. I know you are loving," He murmured, slapping her ass.

"Oh yes, I love your big cock. So fucking good so deep inside me, stretching my little pussy. Fuck, I'm gonna cum" She cried. And with a loud scream, Pallavi's orgasm hit her, her back arched, and her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

Pallavi came down from her high a minute later, and she collapsed on his chest with his cock still buried inside her. "My turn now" She heard him.

Pallavi barely registered when she was tossed to the side. He got on his knees and turned her. He spread her arsecheeks and spat on her puckered hole. Dread filled her body. Please don't tell me he is going to do that.

In one moment, she felt like she was being punched in her guts, the pain in her asshole was indescribable, and she felt the air leave her lungs. Pallavi screamed in pain into the sheets before darkness took over her.

In the morning, Pallavi woke up alone, the sun shining through the window. The pain was the first thing that she felt, her pussy was killing her, and her asshole was mixed between sharp pain and numbness. She had flashes of lalaji hammering down at her and taking her on her hand and knees, and he didn't care a single bit if she was awake or not. He just used her body for his pleasure.

And oddly enough. She loved. She immensely enjoyed being used.

She laid again and let sleep take over her. Four hours later, she woke up again with just a slight ache and a handwritten note next to her.

"Take good care of this baby.

Lala Roshan."