Exploits with Rebecca: Carwash

Story Info
She catches me watching her wash her car.
2.5k words
4.04
32k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's note: This series of stories is intertwined only in the way that they feature the same girl. You don't have to read previous stories in order to enjoy this one. In fact, on occasion the back story behind the characters may change to fix the details of the stories. I do recommend reading them all though because each one will give you a better feel for the personas of the characters. Thanks*

There she stood. The sun bounced off her long straight blonde hair, magnifying its color to a rich golden hue. Her thin white crop top hung loosely over her shoulders and showed off her bare midriff; its tightness was obvious even from afar but there were no bulging abs. That's how I liked it. What really drew my eye though was her chest. Her breasts were DD's and perfectly rounded with just the right amount of perkiness. They were barely contained by her bright blue bikini top I could see through her shirt. Her long legs looked powerful and elegant coming down from her blue booty shorts, the little bikini strings poking up from the waistband. And what a booty she packed into those shorts. Her butt was pretty big for her athletic figure, each globe was a little bit more than a handful and it was tight and perky. I saw all of this through the slits in of my window shades from across the street as I watched her washing her metallic blue 1967 mustang. The car was a beauty and it only got better looking with her body all over it.

I watched her moving around the car first soaping it up and then rinsing it off. I could see either her sexy ass or succulent breasts from any spot she was around her car. Her tight ass was pushed out and her back arched as she scrubbed down her car. When she went around to the other side I could see her breasts jiggle in her top as her whole body rocked in time with her scrubbing. Her top was soaked and entirely see through as it clung to her curves. She had clusters of bubble rolling down her stomach and legs. My favorite sight was her bent completely over to polish the wheels of her car. I had a side view of her while she did that, her ass was clearly on display as were her boobs that were threatening to topple out of her bikini.

I liked to imagine that she was putting on a show just for me as I sat on a stool in my room, naked, stroking my hard seven inch cock. I knew it was a stupid thought but I'd had a crush on her since I moved in nearly five years ago at age fourteen. She was thirteen but she was a cutie even back then. I was a shy teenager though so I rarely talked to her, except on occasion when walking back from the bus stop. Thankfully, I was funny so I was able to capitalize on it at least a little bit when I managed to get her attention. I didn't think I could compete with the jocks she often was with. They were tall and really buff while I was only 5'10", the same height as her, with a little bit of definition to my muscles so I never tried to make a move. So there I was just relaxing and enjoying the show that I pretended was intended for me.

At some time during watching I went to the bathroom and wet my cock before grabbing the liquid soap because nobody was home. I squirted the soap into my hands and lathered it up along the length of my cock and returned to my stool to watch the show. As I neared orgasm I closed my eyes and focused on the feeling of my soaped up hand gliding over my cock and imagined it was her tight wet pussy. My pleasure peaked and spurted all over my chest just as my fantasy world came to an abrupt end.

My eyes flashed open as I heard water being blasted against my window. I tried to cover my pulsing and quickly receding boner because I could see her standing at my window her hands on her hips with the hose in one hand. I couldn't decipher the look on her face but I know her hand motion quite well, she pointed towards the ground next to her harshly: get your ass out here now. I snapped the blinds shut and ran to the bathroom and did my best to clean myself off quickly with water and a towel. I grabbed my board shorts from my room and a white t-shirt and quickly put them both on before running to the door. I hesitated at my door with my hand hovering above the nob, trying to swallow back my guilt and shame as my face burned crimson. I took one last large gulp of air before heading out into the harsh sunlight.

I walked over towards Rebecca who had returned to her car, now sitting on the hood and staring at me harshly. Upon reaching her car I realized that I had no clue what to say so I just stood there with my hands clasped in front of me, my shoulders hunched over and my head bowed low. She stood up, towering over me bent the way I was, with her hands on her hips and cleared her throat. I didn't respond or make any move so she cleared her throat louder and more threatening. I slowly looked up at her face my eyes pleading her for mercy and hers displaying angry questions.

"Well," Is all she said. It wasn't a question but a demand.

I struggled to speak. I kept tripping over my tongue and stuttering as she arched her eyebrow waiting for my reply. "Listen, Rebecca, I uh- you know umm..."

"Shut up Ray. No excuses. We both know what you were doing; now I want to know why. Hurry up!" Rebecca said. My eyes began to drift down to her breasts as they heaved in anger. "Hey! Eyes up here! You've looked enough."

"I'm sorry Rebecca... I just uh- I couldn't help myself." I said and her eyes burned into me with fury. I speak rapidly now trying to quell her anger. "You're just so sexy! I've liked you ever since I've moved in I just didn't know how to ever approach you. You're the prettiest girl in town and you're really nice. I didn't think I had a shot so I just dreamed from afar. Please don't kill me."

"So you like me?" she asks as her expression softens slightly.

"Yes. I've liked you for years but I couldn't approach you. You're so hot and the guys you're with are always so much better looking. I just didn't want to get laughed at," I said.

Rebecca's expression softens until there is only mild annoyance in her demeanor mixed with a little sympathy. "Well at least you have feelings and you're not just a total perv. It's still not okay though. You're going to make it up to me," She said

"How do you want me to do that?" I asked hopefully.

"It's my turn to watch you. Take that shirt off and get washing," She said as she walked over and leaned against her garage door. I thought she was joking but her expression told me she was no nonsense and expectant. I obliged somewhat hesitantly as I slowly took my shirt off and threw it off to the side. I grabbed the soap sponge and started to rewash her car. I avoided looking at her but naturally tried to show off as I washed the car; I flexed what muscles I had and anytime I needed to wash low I bent over and tried to show off my butt.

I finished washing her car and turned around to let her know and my jaw dropped. The Rebecca was leaning against her garage door with her booty shorts and crop top at her feel. Her nipples were visibly hard through her bikini top and her hand was down between her legs rubbing her pussy through the bikini. She looked at me with lust, completely unashamed and wagged one finger at me with the come hither motion. I slowly walked over to her, nervous and about to explode with excitement.

As I reached her she threw her body at me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders and pressing her soft breasts into my chest as our lips crashed together. My hands moved down to her hips, gripping them hard as I held her against me. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths, intertwining and exploring every crevice of the other persons' mouth. She pushed me off to break the kiss and grabbed a towel off the ground and threw it at me. "Dry off," she commanded as she turned and went inside her house, leaving the door open.

I watched her ass sashay all the way into her house, her bikini not even covering half of it. As soon as she was out of sight I toweled down as quickly as possible and ran into the house after her and slammed the door shut behind me. I stood in the door way looking around for her, my body still glistening with water and my breathe coming ragged and quickly with anticipation.

"Come here," I heard her shout from the back of the house. I ran after her voice and practically tripped into her room to find her on sprawled out on her bed with her bikini top off and laying on the floor just inside the doorway. My heart jumped in my chest and my cock stirred in my board shorts growing stiff and noticeably pressing my shorts. "I saw your cock while you were playing with yourself and it looked nice. You've always been really sweet, I wish you had told me you had liked me earlier, we could have been having a lot of fun. Now get those pants off," she said as I walked across her room.

I quickly stripped off my shorts and let them fall around my ankles mid stride to her bed. I climbed into her bed and said "Really? I could have had a shot with you? But you never seemed interested!"

"Shhh..." she whispered as she silenced me with her lips. We were kneeling on her bed as we kissed. Both of my hands were on her chest, squeezing her boobs and playing with her nipples. Her hands rested on my chest. I broke the kiss by licking down to her neck. I began to lick up and down her neck and finally sucked and bit at the base of her neck as I pulled her close and slid my hard cock in between her thighs, my cock straining up and rubbing against her pussy thorough the bikini. She reached down and untied her bikini bottom and then moved her hands down to my butt. She cupped it and squeezed it and used it to pull me tight against her while I bit her neck. She gave my ass a swift smack as I made her squeal in pleasure by leaning down to bit her nip. I rolled my tongue over her nipple in my mouth while I sucked on it.

She pushed me onto my back and threw her bottoms to the floor next to the bed before she climbed over my body and positioning her pussy above my mouth. "Please me," she commanded.

I obliged eagerly and began to lick her pussy. I licked up and down her lips and reached up and with my hands to grip her ass. I squeezed and smacked her butt as her moans filled the room. She began to grind her hips against my mouth when I started to bite and suck on her clit. Her legs clamped down on my head and her juices threatened to drown me as she reached orgasm on my face. She quickly scampered down my body and planted my cock into her dripping pussy while she kissed me hard on the mouth, ignoring the taste of her pussy on my lips.

She began to rock back and forth on my cock, sliding it in and out of her pussy while she kissed me. Before long she leaned back so she was riding my cowgirl style and began to bounce herself up and down on my throbbing dick. My hands reached up and groped her bouncing chest, squeezing the soft globes in my hands as I began to move my hips in time with her bounces. Our hips crashed together with a loud smacking sound that was all but drowned out by the loud sounds of pleasure emanating from both of our mouths.

She pulled her feet up and placed them on my chest and literally spun herself around while never letting my cock leave her pussy and began ride my dick reverse cowgirl style. She looked back over her shoulder as she leaned forward and started to slam her pussy down on my cock. Her ass was on display and it was bouncing over my hips. I couldn't help myself as I reached down and smacked her tight butt hard, leaving a red handprint on her right cheek which caused a loud cry of surprise, pain and pleasure to leap from her mouth. I played with her ass as she rode me harder and harder. I sucked on my right index finger for a few moments before sliding it all the way into her warm tight asshole. Her face erupted in surprise but melted into pleasure as I fingered her ass while she fucked herself on my cock until her pussy tightened and spasmed around my cock as another orgasm racked her body.

I gave her ass another hard smack before I pulled out and put her down on her hands and knees in front of me. I grabbed her hips hard and used them to let me slam my cock into her like an animal. She was helpless to do anything but moan and let me bounce her pussy on my thick hard cock. I grunted with animal instincts as my cock slid in and out of her pussy at a breakneck speed. Sweat dripped off of my body and down onto her pert ass as I drew close to orgasm. She reached another orgasm, this time screaming as it exploded through her body, setting off my own orgasm. I pulled out of her pussy quickly and shot my hot cum all over her ass where it intermingled with my sweat.

I laid back on her bed, red all over and panting for breath. She rolled over next to me, her head resting on my chest, her hand on my cock and one of her legs over mine. I tried to talk but she silenced me with a finger to my lips as she said "Shh... we'll talk later. Just rest now."

I was the one who put on a show that day, just for her.