Exploration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a couple of minutes until his cock was hard and she raised her head and spoke.

"I think I could bring you off with my mouth, but then Carol wouldn't see anything with her camera. So I'm going to whack you off.

Her hand began pumping his cock, but the pain inside him distracted him and he became soft. She leaned over and began sucking again. It didn't take as long to get him hard this time. She lifted her head and replaced her mouth with her hand and started pumping him again.

She increased the speed of her hand on his cock and matched the pace with her hand going in and out of his ass. His weak moans began getting louder again. And then he gave a strangled groan as he thrust his cock into her hand and shot his load high into the air."

She stopped moving her hand inside him as she watched him spurt. When he stopped, his eyes were closed and the only sound was a soft whimpering coming from his lips.

"I just came again, Lester," she said. "We're almost done. I'm going to let you rest up a minute for the last part."

After a few minutes, his noises stopped, and the room was silent except for the sounds of their breathing. Then he screamed as she began pulling her hand out of him.

"I made my hand into a big fist inside you," she said, "so this is going to be difficult. I'm pulling slowly because I don't want to tear anything. Also, I want to see how you react as I stretch your hole big enough to let me out."

As she kept pulling, his head began turning rapidly back and forth on the bed. His eyes bugged out and his mouth was grimacing as he panted faster and faster.

"You don't look human anymore," Mandy said in a voice full of excitement. "You're reacting like an insect that's trying to escape getting squashed.

When her fist finally came out, there was a loud pop, and then lube began pouring like a river out of him.

"Oh my god!" Mandy shouted. "It's so big. I think I could stick both hands into it."

She watched silently as the opening slowly closed. When it was a small pucker again, Carol put down her camera and turned off the stage lights. Lester's eyes were closed, so he didn't see her dress and go into the kitchen.

He was exhausted and wished he could pass out and sleep, but the pain wouldn't let him. If he moved his legs even slightly, he felt a stab inside his ass. He lay listening to his breath and Mandy's. He couldn't even summon up the strength for anger. He felt as if he were a zombie.

Mandy began to speak. As she spoke, he understood every word, but he felt nothing. He was aware enough to know that eventually he would react to what she was saying, but he had no idea when that would be. Time didn't exist for him anymore. A minute felt like a year.

"Lester, I haven't lied to you up to now, and I'm not going to start.

"I achieved my goal. I brought you so low that you were nothing more than a worm that I was squashing. I got off on all your pain and mental torment. I had some amazing orgasms. It was something I'll always remember, and I'm excited about watching the video.

"I was waiting for you to protest because it would have given me even more satisfaction if you had tried to weasel out by lying. But to your credit, you didn't.

"Maybe you don't remember, but Carol didn't offer you one drink. She wasn't allowed to. You got drunk all by yourself, and that made you forget our deal.

"She also wasn't allowed to touch you. If you hadn't become the aggressor and pulled off her tights, nothing would have happened. She didn't resist, but she wasn't allowed to help you.

"There was no business trip. I hung out at Leeann's place the whole day, and then I snuck back after dark and hid out at Carol's getting things ready. That's how I know exactly what you and Carol did. I was hiding in the same room and watched it happen. I filmed it, too, just in case you were going to deny it.

"Carol was excited about my plan, and that's why she was displaying her ass for you whenever she could. I was worried that you might hurt her, but she told me she had done anal a couple of times and would be heavily lubed. She said that she knew some tricks that would get you off fast, so you wouldn't discomfort her for long. She succeeded.

"I gave you a clear warning about sealing the deal. You chose to watch the videos I sent, and you knew exactly why I sent them. You made all your choices, so you can't accuse me of entrapment.

"It's important to me that you understand that I have a clear conscience about today. I also want you to know that I think my obsession is over.

"I told you before that this was a once-in-a-lifetime thing, but when I said that, it was mostly to persuade you to go along with my deal.

"Right now, I know for sure that I have no desire to ever do that to you again. In fact, I'm feeling conflicted. The ecstasy that I felt while I was doing it and right after we finished are beginning to wear off, and I'm starting to feel a little regret and even guilt.

"I'll get over the guilt because of what I told you before. I made sure that you brought everything on yourself, not me.

"But regret is another thing. I guess it depends on how you feel about me now. No, not now. I can tell what you think of me by looking at you, and it's making me feel cold. Or it could be the sweat drying off. Anyway, what you feel now is not as important to me as what you're feeling a week or two from now.

"Maybe you're wondering why I haven't said one word about my feelings toward you. That's on purpose. If I told you now, it would make things harder on you, not easier.

"I'm going to move in with Carol a while and give you your space. I'll do my best to become invisible so you won't have to see me and be reminded of what I did to you.

"Once I think you're strong enough to talk about us, I hope—."

She looked at his eyes and stopped speaking. Her lips pursed, and her eyes squinted. She quickly got up and walked out of the apartment.

***********

Carol came back into the bedroom.

"I drew a hot bath for you," she said.

She helped him get to the tub and inside it. She tenderly shampooed his hair and washed him. As she worked, she spoke softly with a catch in her voice. She was on the verge of tears and trying to hold back.

"I'm sorry. It sounded like fun when Mandy told me her idea. I had no idea I would feel like I'm feeling now.

"I learned something about myself tonight -- what I'm capable of doing to other people. I need to do something with my life before I become a woman who likes that kind of thing -- or doesn't care. It was a valuable lesson for me, so I owe you a lot.

"The worst thing for me was realizing while I was watching you suffering that you were a great guy, probably the most stand-up guy I've ever known, as well as the sweetest, kindest and most loyal. I pulled a dirty trick on you when you were weak.

"Whatever happens between you and Mandy down the road, I want you to know that my door is always open to you. There's no way I can ever make it up to you for what I did, but it would make me feel a lot better if you would screw my ass so hard I couldn't walk right for a month."

She carefully helped him out of the tub, tenderly dried him, put him to bed and left.

**************

He didn't hear from Mandy for three weeks. She called him after he came home from the bar when he had dinner.

"Are you willing to talk to me?"

"What's there to talk about? You said it all."

"No I didn't. Maybe you don't remember. I wanted to spare you any more pain until you were strong enough to hear my feelings about us. Do you remember me telling you?"

"I forgot, but now I remember."

"Are you up to seeing me in person?"

"I honestly don't know."

"It won't take long, even though I've been adding things to say almost every day. If it's too painful, I'll understand."

"Let me think about it."

"Fine. By the way, I don't know if you know that I moved out of Carol's apartment and out of the neighborhood. She's ready for you to move in."

"What do you mean?"

"We've been talking a lot. She's changed. No more wild parties. She's taken control of her life and doing some great things. She's a volunteer at this service for abused men. I didn't even know there was such a thing.

"She's going back to school to get a degree in clinical psychology. It turns out she has a brain. She wants to open more clinics like the one she volunteers at. Anyway, I really respect her now.

"She would be great for you and not just because she's a hundred times hotter than me."

"Thanks for the information. Okay. I don't need to think about it. I'll talk to you. Where?"

"Our, uh, your apartment?"

"I don't think that's a good idea. How about the Denny's on the corner tonight at nine, when it's quiet."

"Fine."

***************

He got there before her. When she came to his table at the back of the deserted restaurant, she looked happy. She tried to kiss him, and he turned his head so she kissed his cheek. As she drew away, he saw her expression had changed to sadness.

They ordered coffee and pie but didn't touch either. They looked into each other's eyes until he said, "I'm listening."

She cleared her throat and made an effort to keep her voice emotionless.

"First, I want to correct something. Last time I spoke to you, I told you that I wasn't guilty because you made all the decisions and I had given you clear warnings."

"I thought about that. You were right. You told the truth."

"I told the truth, but that doesn't mean I wasn't devious. I know you so well that I schemed until I found a plan to get what I wanted that was nearly foolproof.

"I knew you would be upset about our postponed trip and there was a good chance you'd drink away your sorrow and succumb to Carol's teasing. You were so far out of it, you probably barely remember the few seconds you fucked her ass.

"I focused on making sure you couldn't accuse me of entrapping you, but you would never have done what you did if I hadn't created the circumstances that made it possible. I set you up.

"I thought of all that in the last week or so, but the main thing I want to tell you is that the question never occurred to me until after I came down from the high -- it was better than a drug high -- I was feeling after we finished. I mean after I finished with you. I don't think more than an hour goes by that I haven't thought about it the last few weeks.

"The question is, was it worth it? I knew the answer immediately. What haunting me is trying to understand why I never once asked that question when I was setting you up. It only occurred to me when I looked into your eyes after it was all over.

"I knew if I told you then that what I had just done wasn't worth it, you would hate me even more than you already did. That's why I waited until now.

"If things were reversed, I would never have talked to you again. That's just for starters. I would have thought of some kind of devastating revenge on you. That's another difference between you and me.

"Remember, when we came back from our getaway trip and you told me how happy I made you all weekend and how I seemed like I was glowing. Now you know why I was glowing. I was thinking about what I was going to do to you the next weekend.

"Doing this horrible thing to you has made me realize there's a part of me that doesn't care who she hurts to get what she wants. I don't know if I can get rid of that side of me, but I'm seeing a psychologist who thinks I can. She has more confidence than I do. I hope, with her help, I will never do anything like this to anybody ever again."

"Otherwise, I haven't changed much. I'm still as selfish as ever. I have this stupid fantasy of devoting every minute of the rest of my life to making you happy. Go ahead! You look like you want to say something."

He reached into his pocket, pulled out a small box and pushed it across the table to her.

"I don't need this now, and I don't feel like returning it. Do whatever you want with it."

She opened the box, saw the ring and slid out of booth onto the floor. A busboy came running over and asked if he should call nine-one-one. Lester asked him to bring a pitcher of cold water and some clean wipe rags, but by the time the busboy returned Carol had opened her eyes and pulled herself up.

She sat looking at the ring with a stunned expression for a few minutes before she spoke again.

"So is this the end?"

"I wish I could give you an answer. Meeting you was not a good idea. I thought I had broken your spell over me and --."

She reached over and pulled his head to her with both hands and smothered his mouth with hers. She didn't let go for a long time, and when they broke apart, both were gasping for air.

"Whatever you decide to do, I'm going to give you my ass," she announced happily. "I'll wait until you are all healed and healthy. You can take out all your anger on it. I'm dreading it. You will hurt me a lot more than I hurt you. That's what I want."

"I would really enjoy that, and it would make us even."

"What? You interrupted me. I lost my train of thought. What was I saying. Oh yes. When you see me in tremendous pain, I hope you'll feel a little sorry for me and... That's what I'm praying for -- just a small chance. Uh, what did you say just now?"

He looked hard at her but didn't repeat his words. She suddenly remembered.

"Oh no! I remember. You said you'd really enjoy that and it would make us even. You're mocking me."

She stopped and her smile changed to a frown.

"You're right. How could I ever think you would enjoy that or that it would make us even? You can see right through me. I'm still thinking like I did before. I don't deserve another chance.

"You need to forget me. Carol is a wonderful girl. She's beautiful, she's hot and she adores you. She's nothing like she was.

"She cares about people. The last thing she would ever do is degrade anyone. The two of you will make a wonderful couple. I'd be glad—"

"Shut up, Mandy. Don't you ever stop talking? And give me back that ring."

She looked at him sadly for a moment and bent her head as she pushed the ring back to him. She looked at him. He was smiling. As she stared at him, it hit her why he wanted the ring back. Her head jerked up and her jaw dropped. She was almost too stunned to talk. But not quite.

"The only Lester who will be hurt and humiliated from now on is the Lester on the video. The real Lester is going to receive nothing but pleasure and happiness from me if he gives me the chance. If I can make him the happiest man on Earth, I will be glowing again. If I can't, I'll burn to ashes trying.

"When I told you, the disgusting things I wanted to do to you, I don't think you really believed me. I hope you know I'm telling you the truth this time."