Exploration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were together, it was almost like my physical body was separate from my soul. (Oh I know that is cheesy…). I was so involved in our scene, I don't know, I just felt like at those moments it was just you and me and no one else. Does that make sense?

Sometimes it's hard for me to verbalize my emotions. I hope I explained well.

Kallie

*

As winter turned into spring, I felt myself growing as a submissive. My desires started moving beyond just pleasing Matt but challenging my submission. I wanted him to test me, to put me in situations where I could prove I was his perfect submissive. We started discussing things I could incorporate into my life that would make me feel my obedience at all times. I already stopped wearing panties, but that wasn't enough. One day, Matt sent me a note asking me to purchase a recorder. I was to record simple conversations, to let him in on my life more. At first it appeared a little silly--I didn't exactly understand what this had to do with my submissiveness, but as I chose my first scene to record I soon understood why. Matt knew I had a party to go to that Friday night with a fraternity and asked me to take the recorder with me, to hide it in my bra for the night. I obeyed, placing it in my bra as my friends and I got ready.

Walking into the fraternity house, I felt extremely sexy. I was wearing dark jeans that highlighted my ass perfectly along with a flowy cream top and black heels. It wasn't as much the outfit that made me feel sexy, it was the fact that my Master would listen to everything happening that night. In some ways, I felt I had to act a certain way, however, I figured that I should just be myself. Master knew too much about me for me to put up an act. After walking up to the bar to grab a few beers, my friends and I headed to the basement to dance. The basement was crammed with testorone-filled boys and extremely horny girls. Immediately upon entering, a guy from my Stats class walked up to me.

"You're in my class...Kallie, right?" he asked.

"Yes and...you're Dan. Professor Stull is a piece of work, right? I've been waiting all semester for him to call on me to answer a problem, so far, I've lucked out." I cracked a smile, relieved to find someone to talk to.

"Ha, no kidding..." he trailed off. "You want to go upstairs? It's so hot and crowded down here, it's hard to hear."

I gave a smile and nodded, turning back toward the stairs. I let him lead me up the stairs to his room. Entering, I looked around and smirked. Typical frat room--messy, the infamous John Belushi poster from Animal House and a beer full of alcohol. I took a seat down on his futon, crossing my legs. "Nice room." I laughed.

"This isn't my doing. The guys I live with are complete pigs. Luckily they're downstairs probably preying on some innocent sister of yours so that means we have it all to ourselves."

"Well then, I guess I just lucked out. How about a little game?" I felt a little adventurous tonight, as well as horny. I couldn't help it. I was always horny these days.

"Ah, that's the type of girl I like, right to the point. What game are you thinking?"

"Truth or dare."

"Very....fifth grade of you. Sounds good. Why don't we add for every truth. Truths are never as good as the dares."

I laughed knowing I was definitely more of a truth person than a dare person. "Okay, deal."

The game started out as every Truth or Dare starts out. Both of us were too afraid to overstep a boundary and we stayed simple. As the alcohol started affecting us, however, we became a little more liberal in our game.

"Okay, okay, I want truth." I said.

"Hm...ah, okay. Here's something for you. Tell me your kinkiest fantasy?" He slapped my knee lightly, keeping his hand there afterward.

I paused. I knew what my kinkiest fantasy was, but did I really want to tell him? Most likely, he wouldn't understand. I felt the alcohol in me and knew he had to be feeling it as well and so I started talking.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" I asked.

"Oh yes, I'm ready."

"My kinkiest fantasy..." I decided to turn my fantasy down a little, to make myself seem more innocent. "Well I have this one...fantasy. I think....I think....I think it'd be cool to be tied up. You know, each arm and leg tied to a bedpost. To be...fucked that way. To be taken advantage of, maybe even blindfolde---" I was cut off by Dan coming up to my and kissing me.

He pressed his whole body against me, pushing me down on the futon. His legs straddled me and I could feel his cock very gently pushing against my leg through our jeans. I opened my mouth, letting his tongue explore mine and let my hands wander down his back to press him closer to me. Just as I was getting into our heavy make-out session, he pulled away, reaching behind me to take my wrists and place them over my head, holding them with one hand.

"So maybe...something like...this...."

He didn't give me time to respond and began kissing me again. I let myself go and enjoy the moment My pussy was so wet, I knew without having to touch it. Matt had turned me into a slutty girl that made me think about sex constantly and having this boy fufill my sexual needs for the moment was just what I needed.

"Yes, exactly like this..." I moaned in between our kisses.

Dan proceeded to force my legs to straddle him by using his own legs. I willingly let them open and let my legs wrap around his stomach, gently caressing as we continued kissing. His hands began massaging my breasts through my shirt and bra and instantly my nipples hardened. I took my hands to the hem of my top and lifted it up over my stomach, briefly interrupting our kisses. Before we went any further, he got up to lock the door for more privacy and I reached into my bra to grab the recorder and stuff it into my purse.

While my thoughts were a little crowded, I was still unsure of how far I'd let him go. I was still a virgin and didn't intend losing my virginity one drunken night in a dirty frat room. I was so turned on, however, and how I discussed with Matt many times my virginity was something I wasn't really holding onto for anyone special. I just hadn't found the right opportunity yet but still knew this wasn't it.

I propped myself up on my elbows and smiled at Dan as he walked back to the futon. He came back down on me and began kissing me again with more fervor. His lips pulled away from my lips and started trailing down my neck..and then around my bra...his hands went behind my back to unclasp my bra. Instantly, his mouth went to my nipples to bite and suck on them. I let out playful laughs and moans, arching my back and pressing my pussy harder against his cock.

"Geez he's so hard right now..." I thought to myself.

I let myself press harder and harder against his crotch, feeling his hardness, feeling his hard cock against me. I couldn't go any further. I wanted to so badly, I wanted to feel a real cock inside me. I wanted to feel the fullness, the thrusting, everything...but I couldn't do it. As he was kissing his way back up my neck, I told him "There is one more part of the fantasy..." I did feel a little guilty, building him up and then not letting him release.

He pulled away, "And what would that be?" He smirked.

I pressed my hands against his chest to get up from beneath him and then kneeled on the floor, setting myself in between his knees.

I could tell he was happy as he gently ran his fingers through my hair, letting me unzip his jeans and remove his boxers. He was the biggest cock I ever had, not that I had many, but I just knew.

"I'll take this as a dare," I seductively smiled as he leaned against the back of the futon and closed his eyes urging my on silently.

I knew it'd be hard for me to take him all in, so I started with my tongue...letting it gently go over his balls, then up the bottom of his shaft. When I reached the tip, I went back down and continued to do this for a while. I thought about the recorder recording all this and how Matt would hear it later. I blushed a little to myself, letting him know just how slutty I was. I was embarassed, but at the same time severely horny. I wasn't always like this and I figured giving a blow job every now and then would only teach me to become to better. I laughed to myself in my head...my logic perhaps was a little off.

Dan pushed his hips forward and I knew he wanted to be in my mouth. I wrapped my lips around his cock and let my hand wrap around the base of it. My lips moved up and down as my hand did the same motion. It didn't take long for him to begin moaning. I kept my lips on his cock to let him know that I wanted to swallow his come. This only seemed to turn him on more and he began pushing himself in my mouth and releasing his come in no time at all. I swallowed it all and gave his cock one more licking before licking my own lips.

Smiling back up at him, "So it seems like you pretty much fufilled my fantasy," I teased.

"And I think you just created a new one for me."

We both fell asleep on his futon with a blanket over us. He spooned me, wrapping his arms around me. It didn't take long for either of us to fall asleep. I reached into my purse before drifting away to turn off the recorder, my mind filling with thoughts of what Matt would think of my little escapade.

Waking up the next morning, I gently pulled away from Dan's embrace, taking a second to remember what exactly took place last night. I gave him a little kiss to wake him up and started grabbing my clothes as he stretched.

Trying to be all innocent I shrugged my shoulders and used my nicest voice, "You don't mind taking me home, do you?"

He hesistated, then grinned, "I wouldn't make you do the walk of shame. What type of guy would I be?"

"A pretty typical one," I joked.

Grabbing our clothes that were strewn across the room, he grabbed the keys to his car and drove me home. We exchanged numbers and made small talk about class on Monday. For a one-night hook-up, it was fairly unawkward.

Pulling up to the sorority house, I saw my group of friends waiting at the window. "Damn," I thought to myself, "I thought it'd be early enough to sneak in..."

"Seems like you have an audience to come home to," Dan said.

"Oh yeah, this will be a great morning," I said as I opened the car door. "See ya Monday." I smiled as I closed the car door behind me.

The minute I entered the house I was bombarded with questions...

"What did you do last night?"

"Still in last night's clothes, huh??"

"You totally left us and no one had no idea where you went!"

"Okay, okay," I responded. "I guess I sort of hooked up last night with this guy from my Stats class."

"Sort of?" my friend Sarah asked.

"Just heavy making out, nothing more," I lied.

"Uh-huh, sure...and that's why you were there ALL NIGHT," Maddie joked.

I smiled and followed my friends upstairs to my room to start our usual Saturday morning gossip session. We discussed our Friday nights--where everyone went, our drunken stories, and who hooked up with who. After finishing our chat, my friends hopped in the shower while I grabbed my computer to write a quick note to Matt.

*

Matt,

I completed my task for you. Attached is my recording. I don't know, I feel embarassed sending it to you. I was slutty last night. You make me so aroused constantly that I had to act on it. I'm really not like this all the time. I promise.

Knowing you were listening, I will admit, it made me want to act differently. But then I realized I am to be myself. You know me very well. I think sometimes you know more about me than I know myself. When I was giving him head, I was thinking about you. I was thinking about whether you would think I was good at sucking your cock. I was thinking about your come and swallowing it, tasting it.

I am starting to understand what you mean about being transparent. I feel it. I feel you know so much about me. Sometimes, yes, it scares me...but in a good way. I trust you. I know you would never do anything to hurt me.

I need to go, my roommates will be out of the shower any minute now.

kallie

*

Just as I hit send, Maddie came back into my room with a towel wrapped around her, hair dripping.

"Okay, so you need to tell me what REALLY happened last night. You know, you were the talk of the whole sorority. Dan's a pretty hot commodity on campus," she smirked.

"Nothing....nothing out of the ordinary..."

"Kallie, seriously. You are probably the last person in this whole sorority that would shack up and out of all places, at a frat house. It is so out of character for you. Tell me the truth. You know you can." Maddie pleaded.

"Fine. But seriously, don't tell anyone, I have a reputation to uphold," I smiled. "He just, well, he invited me to go to his room and we played a little game...and I don't know, things got a little hot and heavy. I didn't fuck him or anything like that...I just...well...we made out...I maybe let him take off my bra...and I might have...well, I might have given him...you know...down there..." I said blushing.

"Na-uh. Seriously? You? Kallie who has 'standards' gave a little drunk blow-job to a frat boy. Classy, Kallie. Totally your style. But really, did you enjoy it?"

"Yes. Well, it was really a blur. I don't remember a lot." I lied. "I just...it's just been a while that I've done anything with a boy and I guess I threw my 'standards' out the window."

"It's okay. It happens to the best of us," she joked. "But really? With Dan? You gave Dan a blowjob?"

"Maddie stop it. Yes, I did. It's not that big of a deal. He's just a guy. I never got what the big fuss was. I never found him that attractive."

"I'm leaving. You know he's hot and you know you scored so I'll just let you soak it in. He even drove you home. He likes you. You did something right. Come back to me when you realize how lucky you are."

Okay, yes. Maybe it was a big deal that I hooked up with Dan. So what? He probably fucked a new girl every weekend and got at least three blowjobs at various points during the week. I was just another notch on the belt. I could just blame it on the alcohol. He could blame it on the alcohol. He probably would never call me back.

I brushed off Maddie's comments and stripped down. Grabbing my towel I headed to the bathroom to start my shower. As I let the steam hit my body, I looked down at my nipples. There were bite marks. I laughed out loud and quickly covered my mouth, remember there were other people in the bathroom. I held my breasts in my hands and examined my nipples. They were slightly red with darker marks all over. I felt my pussy throb remembering last night. Okay, so it wasn't a full blown scene of submission, but it was the closest thing I ever experienced. I remembered his hand on my wrists, holding it against the mattress. I remembered the restraint, the feeling of being restrained. His legs forcing my own legs apart to press his cock against my pussy. The slight force he used in our makeout session drove me crazy but I still wanted more. I needed more.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me, dripping all the way back to the room.

*

Monday morning came too soon. The only thing I had to look forward to was Matt's note, which I had been thinking about all Sunday night. A passage from my English literature survey course, which should have taken forty-five minutes to read, took me two hours. I couldn't help but let my thoughts wonder in between each page.

Sitting at my desk and opening my e-mail, I saw 'One New Message.' I immediately opened it and read...

*

kallie,

Well aren't you the little whore? I heard you sucking him. Dirty little thing. I heard his moans, I heard yours.

What I little slut I have on my hands. You started the game, so you must've known where you wanted to go with it. And then you just went ahead and sucked him without him having to ask. You know only cheap whores offer a blowjob without anything in return?

You know what I would do with you? I would shove my cock in your mouth immediately. You obviously like sucking cock, so I don't need you to offer it. You'd just give it to me right then and there, wouldn't you? And I wouldn't give you the pleasure of letting you choose where the come went. I wouldn't give you the satisfaction of tasting it. I'd pull myself out and coming all over your nice little clothes. I'd make you wear the nicest outfit you owned and come all over it. What a shame that would be, huh? But you're just a whore, so it wouldn't really matter.

I was hard, listening to you kallie. If I could just be there in person...oh...you wouldn't know what to do with yourself. You wouldn't have any control like you did with this Dan character. He may think he was fufilling a fantasy of yours but I'm really the only one who knows what your true desires are.

I want to see you today. Come to me, crawling, naked. Kneel before me.

Master

*

I noticed my how tightly I had squeezed my thighs as I read Matt's note and immediately released the pressure, letting out a small moan. I was hot down there. I could almost smell my sex. I looked at the clock and saw I had an hour to my next class and began writing...

 

*

Entering.

I'm in a light blue polo, white camisole underneath, white lace bra. Black shorts, no panties. The minute I walk in,

I take off each piece of clothing...

Folding it, setting it on the ground beside my feet.

And then, I fall to my feet. I crawl toward you. My eyes are down,

my hips sway...

When I reach your chair, I kneel and wait...

There are a lot of things on my mind today. All about you. About my submission, your Dominance.

I felt very...transparent...as I recorded myself this weekend. I'm really understanding what you mean now.

*

I let you sit in front of me for a while.

You know kallie, I didn't make you into the slut you are today.

It's always been down there inside you. All I did was make you aware of it.

You crave cock now don't you?

You crave approval...

You crave my pleasure...

And I never forced you into any of it.

I know your darkest fantasies. I know your desire to be used like a toy...

used like a toy for someone else's pleasure.

I know your need to serve. To please. It's in you, isn't it?

Look at us...

You've never even met me, all we've seen are a few pictures of one another...

but I can say a few words...I can call you slut, babydoll, toy...

and you get all wet in your pussy. You don't need to answer, I know.

It's very interesting, isn't it? The bond two can form through a little play of the imagination.

Feel my cock kallie, run your fingers along the length...

You make me hard. You please me kallie.

You know when my cock is hard that you have pleased me...and that's what you want, right?

*

I took a few deep breaths.

I didn't really know what to say. I agreed with him. I was a slut. I thought about his cock. I thought about serving him. I thought about being a slave.

So yes, I thought of it all. Yes, I was still the good girl, but I thought about serving Matt constantly. I still got good grades, had the same friendships, went out...but all the while I thought about what I was doing. I thought about whether Matt would approve. I thought about Matt watching me as I sat in class, went to the gym and went out to the bar. I explained this to him many times, but I'm not sure whether he understood or not.