Exploration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And while I thought about him, sometimes I was scared to let him know how strong my feelings were. I didn't want Matt to think I was going to turn into some crazed lover because I never expected us to become a real couple. I didn't want that. I understood the separation. Sometimes, however, I felt I loved him. I never said it, but I felt it. Whenever I got a new note, my heart skipped a beat and I lost my breath for a mere second. Sometimes our sessions would get so intense that I would start crying. The feelings were just so...real.

I was snapped out of my daze by an e-mail...I had forgotten Matt's note...

*

You still there?

I had a surprise for you. I was going to wait, but I guess I will just spoil the surprise.

Business has me traveling to your area next week. I think we are ready for this step. I'd like you to make yourself available.