Exploration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smooth, wet material felt gorgeous against her own smooth mound. She had forgotten how pleasurable it was to rub herself though satin. She could feel by now that her favourite pair of panties were absolutely soaked. She revelled in the cool feeling of it against her lips, while her finger tips rubbed all over the nexus of her desire. She was surprised to see her prim and proper friend tease her anus while rubbing all around her groin.

---------

It was time, time to start the rush to the inevitable. The palm of Veronica's hand having stimulated her clitoris directly for the first time, ignited a deep longing in her. As she concentrated on rubbing this little nub with two fingers now, continuously tightening the spiral movements of her one hand, the other pressed harder into her puckered forbidden passage.

She had never invaded that dark orifice before, but the tip of her index finger was now pressed thoroughly in, just past the nail bed. Her bottom pushed down instinctively, wanting more stimulation for the sensitive nerve endings inside. Anatomy will only allow so much though and just not being able to reach further she got no deeper.

Shivers went up her body, spreading from the stimulation of her clit. Goose bumps formed on her mound, spreading outwards. She felt the inner walls of her dripping womanhood tightening, felt the flutters in her belly spread though her body, slowly but surely permeating her whole body with a tingling sensation, saturating her very being with pleasure. The pleasure built past what she though possible, until she thought that she would literally explode, or at best suffer from a stroke. She pursued this relentless build-up with abandon though, faintly exhilarated that her body and mind could tae so much pleasure. Even if it killer her, she was looking forward to the penultimate conclusion of this apparent overload. Her whole body burning, the hand on her clit went faster, completely concentrated on the core of her desire. She was close now, she could feel it. Release was near; she sensed it as the dying sensed the grim reaper.

The tension in her groin was a palpable thing, her hand the only possible release. Her body was humming with desire, like a harp in the throes of a complex melody.

Veronica reached melt down. Lightning bolts shot from her pussy, searing the conductors of her clit and nipples, these appendages becoming one in the flash of energy released. Her other finger was clenched tight as the rictus of orgasm made her anus clamp down, adding to her delirious joy. Her legs pulled up to her breast with the force of her pleasure. Her buttocks tensed, transferring the released tension up her back, through her neck, to dance like stars behind her eyes, which were clenched shut in delicious agony. She faintly heard herself groan, her vocal cords overcome by the force of her release. She thought she heard an accompanying gasp from the doorway, but dismissed the sound, too intent on her own pleasure.

She jumped as the force of the second wave dislodged her borrowing finger, her anus feeling suddenly empty, devoid of its intimate invader. She dissolved, no longer being Veronica, she floated in a kaleidoscope of colour, ecstasy filling her very being, saturating her.

It seemed like an eternity until she finally returned to her body. Her other hand was still applying pressure to her fiery clit, slowly but purposefully milking the last convulsions out of her, as she slowly started to become aware of her environment again.

Her admirer had gone, slipped away while she was in never-never land. She was relieved about this, her senses having returned, realising that she didn't have to confront her friend. She could simply pretend she never saw her in the door.

Her body tingled as the afterglow of orgasm permeated her body, leaving her limp and sated. Stroking her outer lips and inner thighs, luxuriating in their pliant, soft resilience, she drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

--------

As Veronica quite obviously reached her peak, grunting and groaning, she set Debbie off as well. It came upon her so suddenly that she let out soft moan and had to bit into the knuckles of her free hand to keep her perceived secrecy. Her body went rigid as pleasure coarsed through her She stood straight as an arrow, the force of her pleasure linking her coccyx to the top of her head, clenching her buttocks, feeling her back tense, she rode the storm while intently watching her friend writhing in orgasm.

Sated, she silently left the doorway, leaving her friend in the lat throws of orgasm, not wanting to be discovered, or be confronted if she had indeed been discovered before.

She was asleep before her head hit her pillow and she dreamt luscious lesbian dreams, doing all the things that two women could share. Here and there, there was a man too. The next morning her sheets were wet with sweat and her thighs moist from her wet dreams. Her panties were still soaked.

12