Explorations

Story Info
Laura and I discover each other.
2k words
4.47
146.2k
40
3

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 02/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manny2314
Manny2314
707 Followers

"Remember when we were like 5 years old?" she asked me. "We got naked and inspected each other, but didn't see anything interesting."

"Yes, I do. I felt sorry for you because you had nothing between your legs." I smiled, remembering innocent times.

She looked at me with a strange expression. A kind of shy yet sexy look. Very enticing. It caught me off guard, because we had never had any kind of sexual relationship. We never even flirted with each other. Just the opposite. We were best friends. Had been nearly forever. We grew up closer than brother and sister, sharing our thoughts, desires, fears, and insecurities. We even discussed sex quite a bit, but it was always a serious discussion, not dirty or embarrassing. All of a sudden, things seemed different.

She stepped slowly and demurely toward me, looking up at me through half-closed eyes and said, "I think you would find me more interesting now."

I felt like laughing because she was joking, but looking at her told me that it was no joke, It was different. She suddenly became a woman in my eyes. I had never thought of her in that way. I knew she was very cute and sexy, but like your sister can be cute and sexy. Nothing that you really think about. Suddenly she was a tempting woman.

"Sure. Laura, you're a great looking girl. Any guy would be interested," I answered. But I was getting nervous. And excited.

"Would you like to see how much I've changed?" she asked.

"Sure. But, ah, why?"

"I'm curious," she replied. "Aren't you? Most of our friends are having sex, everybody talks about it all the time, but I've never even seen a naked guy. And you know what they say. 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours.'"

"But why me? Why now?" I started to tell myself that I should shut up and just enjoy the situation, but I had already asked the questions.

Laura got serious when she answered. "We have shared everything all our lives. I trust you with everything. All my secrets. And one of my secrets is that I have no experience with sex. The most I've done is let a couple guys touch my breasts, and then not even under my bra. I'm 18 years old, and I want to stay a virgin for now. But it's kind of embarrassing to think of being with a guy some day and having no experience at all."

She waited for me to answer. Very still, very serious, perhaps nervous to see my reaction. Nothing she said was very surprising, since we knew each other so well. It was just so sudden. But I was over the shock by now. She was my best friend, and she was being honest. But I was also getting turned on, which was a different feeling altogether.

Of course I had to be honest with her as well. "You know I've never had sex either. I think that's more embarrassing for a guy than a girl, so don't feel too bad. But I'd be glad to look at your boobs."

The nervous attempt at a little humor worked. She smiled, then giggled, and things got a little less serious and a little more playful. Laura looked at me with that shy, sexy smile again, and started unbuttoning her blouse. She got about halfway down when I reached out and helped her with the last buttons, then pulled the blouse over her shoulders and let it drop to the floor.

She unconsciously bit her lip as she reached behind her to unfasten her bra. This was a big step for her. Noone had ever seen her breasts before, but that was about to change. She let the bra drop, and I looked at her naked breasts for the first time. My eyes got big looking at the beautiful round globes, and I noticed that my dick was getting big as well.

"Wow!" I said. "They are beautiful. They're perfect" I reached out to touch them without even realizing it. As my hands closed over the mounds of flesh a moan escaped from deep in my throat. I didn't even realize it was me at first. Her breasts felt so soft, and so firm. Like nothing I had ever felt before, and I told her so.

She was obviously pleased with my reaction. She smiled up at me and asked, "Do you really like them?"

"My God, they're wonderful. Amazing."

She place her hands over mine and squeezed them a little tighter over her flesh. Then she rubbed my fingers over her nipples. She seemed to shiver a bit, and said. "That feels so great when you do that." Her eyes were closed as if she was in a dream.

She took her hands away from mine, but I kept squeezing her flesh. I moved my hands around, feeling her breasts and nipples in every way and every angle. I felt like I could keep doing that for hours without getting bored. But then I noticed her hands were pulling her pants down over her hips.

"We might as well do the whole thing," she said.

Her pants dropped to the floor and she stood there naked except for her panties. I slid my hands slowly down her body, stopping for a moment at her hips, then at the waistband of her panties. I slipped my fingers under the waistband, and slowly pulled them down. I don't think either of us were breathing as the panties slowly uncovered her pubic hair, then her entire crotch, and finally they dropped to the floor. She stepped out of them, and left her legs slightly parted.

My hands had been on the outside of her legs as I had pushed her panties down. Now I started my hands back up her legs, moving slightly inward towards her pussy. I'm not sure either of us were breathing yet, but I did glance at her face and saw her looking at mine. She gave me a nervous smile, telling me it was okay to go on, and I turned my attention back to her pussy.

My thumbs slid to the inside of her thighs, while my hands turned and the fingers ran through her pubic hair. I ran my fingers back and forth through there a couple of times, with Laura's breathing getting deeper and ragged. One finger found a crease in the middle of her patch, and as my finger slipped into it, Laura gasped and let out an, "Oh!"

I looked into her eyes to see if that was good or bad, but her eyes were closed. Her face was tense, but definitely pleased. I continued down the crease where it would lead, reaching in between her legs, and Laura was making a very quiet little squeak as I did this. When I reached the end of the crease, I reversed direction and very slowly followed it back up. Laura seemed to be having trouble breathing by this point. I reached between her legs with the whole palm of my hand, feeling the whole area at once, Laura giving a very satisfying moan.

"That feels so good," I said quietly. I was in awe. I knew what was there, but to see and feel it for myself, finally, was an earth shattering experience.

"Oh, yesss," she agreed. "That's wonderful." Her eyes were still closed, her breathing now shallow, but she had a big grin on her face.

I rubbed the area between her legs, enjoying the strange feelings of hair, incredibly soft skin, and increasing wetness.

"Oh, my God, that is nice," she said. FInally opening her eyes, she smiled broadly at me. She looked down at her crotch, or my hand, but what she noticed was my crotch.

"You seem to be really enjoying it, too." She reached out and pushed at my pants where they were sticking out. "I think it's your turn now."

I hated to do it, but I let go of her pussy as Laura reached for my zipper and pulled it down. I didn't want to block her way. She reached inside my fly and searched for my penis. Well, it wasn't difficult to find, but it took a moment for her to get her fingers around it. She then tried to pull it out, but it was too hard to come out through the hole. She pulled out her hand and went to the belt and snap of my pants, unfastened them, and they dropped to the floor. My penis was begging to come out, and Laura wanted nothing but to help it. She reached into my boxers and this time had no trouble pulling it out. She felt it, moved her hand up and down it a couple of times, and moved it from side to side.

"I have to see more of this," she said, and pulled my boxers all the way down. My dick was bouncing up and down, and she let it do that for a moment, enjoying the show. The she grabbed it in her hand again, squeezing it several times.

"It feels so soft, but it's hard. I mean, underneath it's hard, but the skin is so soft," she said, surprised. She moved her hand up and down the length,

"And the skin just moves up and down with it. How does that feel?" she asked.

"It feels so fucking good when you do that!" I managed to say. I was very close to losing it. All of this stimulation to my penis was a new thing for me, and it was driving me crazy. And all this after spending so much time feeling her beautiful body. During all of her manipulation, my hand had found her breast again without my even realizing it.

"I think I am about to burst." I warned her.

"You mean come?" she said.

"Yeah."

"Oh, please do. I want to see that."

"Just keep pumping me like that and you'll see it!" I almost yelled.

She squeezed my penis harder, and pumped up and down with a purpose. As I started moaning more, and moving my hips back and forth, I felt my come welling up.

"Here it comes," I yelled, just as a stream of come shot up into the air, Startled, Laura let go of my dick and leaned back though watching intently. I grabbed for her hand and pulled it back onto my dick, even moving it up and down some more. She caught on and started pumping again on her own as my dick still spasmed. As it slowed down, I had to take Laura's hand again and slow her pumping down. Then nearly stopping, I squeezed her hand tight so it would force out the last of the cream, and finally stopped it.

"Oh, man. Unbelievable," she said. "That was unbelievable."

I could find nothing coherent to say. My nerve endings were on overload. Laura's hand was still on my penis. She understood why I had stopped her stroking, because it was too sensitive right after coming. But she still slid a couple fingers up the shaft, just feeling my reaction. A finger on top and a thumb on the bottom of my shaft squeezed just behind the head, and slid up over the ridge and over the head of my dick.

"It's so slippery. Your stuff shot all over the place. And there's still a little oozing out," she said, rubbing her finger over the slit at the tip.

She giggled a bit as my dick throbbed a couple of times in her hand with my aftershocks,

"Oh, shit, that was mindblowing," I gasped. I reached behind me for something to lean on so I wouldn't lose my balance. It took a while before either of us broke the spell and started cleaning up. It felt like an experience that would change my life. I was right.

Manny2314
Manny2314
707 Followers