Explorations: By My Command

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips begin bucking in response, happily sliding along my length as I sucked and licked the bundle of nerves.

A pattern quickly sets itself, as I find that she tends to rise higher and drop faster when I suck more harshly on her nipple.

When I begin to fondle the same breast, she goes through another orgasm.

I grunt into her breast as her pussy attempts to milk me, muscles rippling along my cock.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see her smirking at the reaction.

She tenses as my other hand leaves her ass and slips around to her front.

When I begin rubbing my fingers across her clit, she bites her lip to fight the sexy keening sound that attempts to rise.

Her head falls down, her golden hair feathering out along my back.

With her mouth closer to my ear, I can hear her gasping mewls, the sound making my groin harden even further.

I switch over to her other nipple and begin giving it the same treatment.

A hiss escapes me when her hands both fist in my hair, pressing me more firmly into the supple, flushed globe.

Taking a note from her book, I feel my cheeks hollowing as I harshly suck on the nipple.

She shrieks, and even more of her cum pools around my groin, bathing it in an incredible warmth.

Wet sounds soon rise to follow in the ensuing silence after her cry, and she begins rapidly bucking from my base to the head.

I can feel her thighs flexing as she repeatedly buries me inside of herself, and I'm once again amazed at how many orgasms the blonde can have.

I, too, feel my cum rising, and there's no stopping it by the time I recognize the sensation beyond the silken heat and pressure her pussy is surrounding my shaft with.

I hiss as my orgasm breaks loose, my dick spasming inside of her.

Her teeth clamp down on my shoulder as she cums once more, our fluids mixing and forming a froth around her labia.

My hips continue meeting hers as we buck for a few more moments, until we both slowly come to a stop.

She rises off of me in a shaking mass of limbs, and I notice the violent tremble in her left leg before she does.

A shriek leaves her as her body starts to fall, only to find my arms suddenly around her to slow the fall significantly.

I don't bother getting back on the couch, my own body too jerky and weak to make the effort, as well.

"Holy fuck," I groan.

She simply nods in agreement, until I fist my hand in her mane and pull her in for an incredibly hot kiss.

I quickly start to see spots, though, and pull away to find her gasping even more harshly than me.

Still holding her hair, I relax the grip and turn it into a caress, slowly tracing to her front and down to her jaw.

I turn her head slightly, until her glassy eyes are meeting my own.

"Now, you'll wake up remembering everything we've just done, Emily. When I, and only I, use the word 'bad' from now on, you will no longer feel a need to be punished. The effect of it making you hornier will remain."

Her eyes gain clarity once more, though we both remain on the floor for quite some time.

I'm the first to be able to get up, thanks in no part to having been the bottom this time,

She shivers when I quickly follow up by pulling her into my arms and making the very short journey to our couch.

I sit there, silently running my hands through Emily's silken hair as she slowly recovers.

She smiles contentedly from where her head rests on my thighs, aftershocks still occasionally running through her for a few minutes.

"Fucking hot," she finally whispers.

I fight a shiver of my own as she starts winding small figure eights on my naked skin.

"I'm definitely not bad," I agree with a smirk.

Some amusement flares as she suddenly tenses, her cheeks turning red once more.

Her eyes slam shut as she resists making more sounds.

"That's going to be fun down the road. I have to admit, I didn't know that stuff worked quite that well," she murmurs in a breathy moan.

"It certainly is. And it helps when the subject is so... eager to let the suggestions take root."

She nods slightly, her hair tickling me as she does.

"I am definitely that... My idea, after all. What's the recording for?" she asks with a vague gesture to the still-recording DSLR.

I grin down at her in response.

"In case you go out of town for any serious length of time," I quip.

"Can never get enough, huh?" she asks with a light laugh.

Of course, I have plans for the video, and by the expression on my girlfriend's face, she seems to be fully aware of that.

She shrugs and looks away after a moment, apparently deciding the surprise will be worth the mystery at the moment.

"Insatiable. Still, best Valentine's present ever," she intones seriously.

"Yeah, I can't disagree with that. How's your ass?"

She opens one of her eyes halfway, looking up at me as her grin grows even larger.

"If I say it hurts, will you kiss it and make your pet all better?"

I raise a brow in challenge, matching her smirk with my own.

She had a way of letting me know if I'd been too rough, and that wasn't it.

"Only good pets get kisses. You were dressed like a naughty pet. I do have cream I can use, though, unless you can make a good case for rewarding a naughty pet."

Grinning at the challenge, Emily drags her way up to a sitting position, until my girlfriend's lips are right at my ear.

"Well, if you kiss your pet all better, then for your birthday-" she begins, her voice an incredibly sexy whisper on the sensitive shell.

I feel my eyes widen at her whisper, and she giggles as my dick springs to full hardness in response.

"You like that, huh?"

She gives a mix between shrieking and laughter as I suddenly lunge, taking her down to the couch for more pleasure, well into the night...

12