Explorers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers

After some minutes of preparation, I pulled the fingers out and stepped by Kenny’s head. “Suck my cock up hard. Get it good and wet.” Kenny moved his arms and leaned down to take my cock in his mouth. He sucked feverishly. When I was satisfied I pulled his head up. He leaned back over the chair. I stepped behind him.

After lubing my cock, I pressed it against his butt hole. Kenny took a deep breath. “Try to relax. I’ll go slow. I put one hand on his hips a pressed harder. I guided my cock with my other hand. His rosebud began to open as my cockhead began to press its way in. “I’ve sucked you big dick, Kenny. Now I’m going to fuck your cherry asshole.”

When Kenny would wince, I’d stop and wait. Slowly I pushed my cock up his ass. “How’s it feel?”

“It hurts a little.”

“O.k., I’ll go slower.” I felt my cockhead slip through his muscle ring. Kenny sighed. “How’s that feel?”

“Better.”

“I’m inside your ass.” It took several minutes to bury my boner all the way into my buddy’s tight ass. My pelvis was pressed against his ass. “How’s that?”

Kenny looked over his shoulder, “Your dick hair tickles. My ass feels full.” I slowly pulled my cock back. Kenny sighed again as I pushed deep. I pumped my cock in and out in a slow motion. “How’s it feel to you, Gary?”

“It feels great. Your asshole is tighter than any hand job I’ve ever had.” I reached under Kenny and felt his rock hard dick. We slowly speed up the pace. The tightness of his ass around my cock was getting to me. “Get ready. I’m going to cum!” I groaned and Kenny groaned as I shoved my cock as deep as I could as I emptied my balls.

I leaned over him and rest for a minute. I stroked his dick to keep it hard. I pulled my cock out of his ass with a plop. Kenny stood up and stretched. I turned him around to suck his dick for a minute. “Get lubed up and fuck me.”

I bent over the back of the chair. Kenny lubed his dick and worked some lube lotion into my asshole. “Hurry up!” He pressed his dick head against me. We both pushed steadily and his dick popped into my ass with a quick flash of pain since we hadn’t done any stretching exercises.

I looked between my legs. My cock bobbed and swayed as Kenny fucked me with a fast and steady piston action. All of a sudden he let out a snort and drove his dick into me. I reached between my legs and squeezed our ball sacs together as he unloaded his pent up supply of cum.

We rested a minute then I used the bathroom and cleaned up and got dressed. I walked through the back door of my home at ten minutes to eleven. I even remembered to bring my textbooks with me. Dad went upstairs as I came in. He asked me to leave the lights on for Marcia.

The next morning, I showered and shaved before going down to breakfast. Mom asked how my leg was. It was feeling much better and I told her so. Marcia and I cleaned up the breakfast dishes and the kitchen. I finished getting ready and then drove over to Coach’s house.

I arrived a couple of minutes after nine. I pulled into the driveway and walked to the front door. I’d barely pressed the doorbell button when the door opened. Coach invited me inside. He was wearing a dressing gown and was barefoot. After inviting me inside, I followed him through the house. He stopped at a breakfast bar.

“I’m glad you came over, Gary. I wasn’t sure you’d come. How’s the hip.”

“It’s getting better. The bruise is starting to turn greenish and it doesn’t hurt so much. I can probably practice Monday.”

“We’ll see Monday. Maybe light drills. ‘Care for a cup of coffee and a danish?”

“Thanks. That would be nice.”

Coach poured two cups and slid at covered tray towards me. “Cream? Sugar? Help yourself.” He watched as I selected a sweet roll. “So much for the social niceties. Would you like to continue what we began the other night?”

He watched me closely. I knew he was taking a chance. But I was over eighteen and I was here by choice. “Yes, I’d like to continue. I wouldn’t have come over otherwise.” He visibly relaxed.

“That’s what I had hoped you’d say.” We talked about basketball and other things while we drank our coffee. We carried the empty cups and other dishes into the kitchen. Coach rinsed them and put them aside. “Let’s go into the den.”

I followed him back through the house. The den was more like a library. Big easy chairs and a couch and lots of books in bookcases and on built-in shelves. Sun light streamed in from some high windows. Coach looked at me and smiled. “I’ve been watching you grow up now for several years now. I was always hoping to get to know you better.”

He stepped over and began to unbutton my shirt. “There seemed to be something about you. I think I recognized myself when I was your age.” He helped me take the shirt off and he tossed it on a chair. Then he squatted down and untied my shoelaces. After my shoes and socks were off, Coach stood up.

I don’t know if it was intentional, but he was standing in a shaft of sunlight. He opened his dressing gown and let it drop to the floor. He was nude. The sunlight played across his shaved, smooth chest. His stomach was shaved clean except for the trail of hair from his navel down into his dark curly pubic hair.

Coach was probably as old as my Dad or Lana’s Dad. He had a well-formed chest and muscular arms, shoulders and legs. He stepped forward again and began to unfasten my belt buckle. He opened my jeans and pushed them towards the floor. He sank to his knees at the same time. He helped me get my feet out of the jeans.

He put his hands on my hips as he leaned into my crotch. He licked the front of my shorts and nibbled my cock through the fabric. My cock stirred. Coach pushed my shorts down my legs. As I stepped out of them, he sucked my soft cock into his mouth. He sucked and milked it with little nursing and soda straw sucks.

His eyes were closed. My cock began to lengthen and become erect in his mouth. As I put my hands on his shoulders, I realized his shoulders and back were shaved smooth too. He took my now fully erect cock out of his mouth, “Nice.” He licked my balls then he licked his way up the underbelly of my cock shaft.

I really liked it when he nuzzled his nose against my balls then gently sucked each one into his mouth. He stood up and kissed me. He hard cock pressed against me. I reached down and gripped it with one hand. Coach stepped back and I leaned over and kissed and licked his cockhead.

He backed over to the couch and sat down. I got on my knees between his. His hard cock jutted straight up in front of my face. His cock and ball sac with also smoothly shaved. I leaned forward and licked his balls. They were much nicer to lick and suck than Kenny’s hairy ones. I licked my way up his cock shaft. I had to rise up on my knees to position my mouth over his cock.

Coach let out a sigh as I closed my lips over his fat cockhead. I swirled my tongue around it and ran the tip around his sensitive ridge. We both adjusted our positions so I could swallow more of his fat cock. ‘Gawd, I liked sucking this cock.’

Coach touched me, “Sit on the couch.” I sat beside him as he leaned over then stretched out so his face was in my crotch. He propped himself up on his elbows and he licked and sucked me. He didn’t hold me with his hands so he sort of chased my hard cock around with his mouth.

He pushed himself to his feet and walked over to a desk. He opened a drawer and tossed me a tube of anal lube. “I want you to fuck my ass.” He walked around the couch and leaned over the back. I opened the tube and squeezed some lube into his ass crack. He laughed, “That’s cold. Would you like a condom?” I nodded ‘no’. “That’s good. I prefer bareback.”

I put some lube on my fingers. After it warmed a little, I worked it into his asshole. I lubed my cock and stepped p behind him. Coach looked over his shoulder, “Push it straight in. One long punch.” I did as I was told. Coach exhaled as I shoved my cock up his ass.

I pulled his hips away from the couch so I could grip his cock as I fucked him. I used long steady strokes. Coach put his hand on mine. “That’s good, Gary. Long, deep and steady.” I could feel him tighten and loosen his sphincter muscle.

I was turned on by his sucking me and by the fact that I was having sex with a man as old or older than my father. The squeezing action of his asshole was getting to me. “I’m going to cum soon. Do you want me to pull out and cum on your back?”

“No, Gary, cum in my ass.”

“O.k., here it comes the cum.” I pushed my cock as deep as I could and then unloaded my balls into him. I leaned over on his muscular back. He held my hand and together we held his cock. My cock softened and slipped out of Coach’s ass. I straightened up then Coach stood up and stretch. “That was good, but you need to work on your staying power.”

I laughed, “It’s little hard to not cum when your ass muscles milk a guy’s cock.” I handed him the lube.

“What’s this for?”

I leaned over the back of the couch. “I’d to be fucked with your thick cock.”

“I take it you’re not a virgin when it comes to taking it up the ass?”

“No. Someone else got my cherry, I‘m still a beginner.”

“I’ll bet. Just like you’re a beginner cocksucker.”

“Well, I have sucked more cocks than I’ve taken up my ass. I‘d really like to be fucked by you, Coach.”

He grinned, “O.k., Gary. I like to go bareback.”

“O.k. Just do it.”

He lubed his hard cock then he spent some minutes working lube and several fingers into my ass. Finally, he pressed his cockhead against my pucker. “I’ll go slow.”

“I’ll let you know if it hurts.” I felt my asshole start to open as Coach pushed. He pushed slowly but steadily. Being fucked by Kenny the night before had loosened me up. I first felt the rim of cockhead pass through the rim of my asshole then I felt it slide through my muscle ring. Coach pushed slowly into my ass.

My cock and balls were hanging down the back of the couch. As he pushed deeper, my cock got harder. Soon my cock was pressing against the back of the couch. I felt his ball sac press against mine. Coach pulled his cock back out then began to fuck with a slow steady stroke. I looked over my shoulder at him. “Gawd, that feels so good.”

“Yes, it does, Gary. You’ve got a really tight ass and a soft mouth. The best of both worlds for a guy like me.”

I got some leverage with my feet and I began to rotate my ass a little. Coach started grinding against me. I tightened and loosened my sphincter like Coach had done. “You keep that up and I’ll blow my load.”

I responded by clamping my asshole as tight as I could around his thick cock shaft. Coach laughed, “I like that,” as he speeded up his fucking action. Soon his pelvis was whacking my ass cheeks and his balls were slapping against mine. He pulled my hips back tight against his pelvis. I felt his fat cock twitch and jerk as he shot his wad deep into my ass.

We rested. Coach hugged me. “I’ve got some friends who would really like to meet you. But that will be another time. Let’s get you cleaned up so you can get to your girlfriend’s birthday party on time.”

He led me upstairs to a large shower where he showed me how to use a male douche. We showered together and Coach sucked me off under the shower. After drying off and getting dressed I drove home. I had time to change clothes and get Lana’s birthday present. I wondered if the afternoon would be has interesting as the morning had been.

T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers
12