Explorers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers

Dan and Laura were satisfied with our progress so they decided to have a party to inaugurate the sauna and spa on New Years Eve. They invited me which I thought was great. My folks usually called it a early evening. Dad said it was amateur night so far as the drinking and partying went and he’d rather stay safe at home. Marcia was going to a girl friend’s home for a party and sleep over.

When New Year’s Eve arrived our family had dinner then Marcia went over to her girl friend’s. Dan had told me the party would start about ten or so. I put my swimsuit, an old plaid boxer style, and flip flops in a bag. I wished my folks a Happy New Year and good night and drove over to Lana’s home. I thought I might be early because there were no other cars parked around the house.

Dan met me at the front door. He was wearing a robe. He led me through the house to a guest bathroom. “You can change in here. There’s a robe on the hook on the back of the door. We’ll meet you in the family room.” I changed into my boxer trunks and put on the robe.

Dan, Laura and Lana were standing near the fireplace when I came into the family room. Laura and Lana were also wearing robes. Dan opened a bottle of champagne and poured four plastic glasses. Laura looked at me, “You look a little puzzled, Gary.”

“I was just wondering where everyone else was.”

Dan handed me a glass, “Sorry about the plastic champagne glass. Not very classy, but we can’t take a chance on having broken glass in the hot tub. You’re looking at the party, Gary. Just the four of us. We did all the work, so we should have all the fun too.”

Dan lit the gas logs in the fireplace. “Gather around. A toast.” He raised his glasses. “To a Happy New Year. And to our friend, Gary. Thanks for helping us. May our experiences bring us all closer together and may we enjoy the fruits of our labor.”

I thought to myself, “What’s this all about?”

We clicked glasses then drank the toast. Dan picked up the bottle and led us into the sunroom. There were two ice buckets with champagne bottles sitting next to the hot tub. He refilled our glasses then took off his robe. He was wearing a skimpy European style swim suit that was mostly pouch and a thong back.

Laura turned her back as she opened her robe. She dropped the robe. Her suit from the back was also skimpy. It almost wasn’t there. The top was two strings and the back of her suit bottom wasn’t much more. She turned around. Laura wasn’t large breasted, by any measure, but the two tiny triangles of cloth and string barely covered and contained her breasts. The bottom consisted of a triangle of cloth that just covered her crotch.

Lana took off her robe. She was wearing a two piece suit. The top looked almost like a jog bra and the bottom was what is called, I believe, boy shorts. She looked cute and really good. She looked at her parents with a bemused expression. One thing I had to say was that both her Dad and her Mom had butts that looked firm and tight.

I took off my robe. Next to Dan, I felt positively overdressed.

Laura suggest we all sit on the edge of the hot tub and then slip into the warm water together. That way no one would be first. I guess she thought that was important. We slipped into the water and got settled. Dan was in one of the recliner seats and Lana was in the other. Laura and I sat fairly close to each other on the bench seat.

We talked as Dan kept refilling the glasses. Just before midnight Laura mentioned that she had hats and noise makers. She stood up, “Come, Gary. Help me get them.” I noticed the bottom of her unlined suit was plastered against her skin. There was a definite camel toe to be seen. I also wondered if she was shaved clean and smooth.

I followed her across the room and we returned with two sacks. We got back into the tub and she passed out the hats and horns. We all stood together. Dan refilled our glasses. At midnight, we blew the horns and drank another toast. Laura set her glass down. She turned to Dan and hugged and kissed him. Lana and I also kissed.

Laura turned to me. She threw her arms around me and hugged me tight. Her wet body was plastered against mine. She pushed her tongue into my mouth. I barely kept my balance. Laura released me. Dan wished me a ‘Happy New Year’ as he refilled the glasses. We all sat down and got resettled in the warm water.

I was glad the jets were running. Laura kept playing footsie with me. I didn’t want Dan to see and get the wrong idea so I was glad the bubbles and foam obscured Laura’s actions. After about a half an hour Laura turned to Dan, “It’s getting late.” She smiled at Lana and me, “Let’s give the kids some privacy.”

She and Dan got out of the tub and dried themselves. We heard them laughing as they walked into the family room. We necked a little. It was fun making out in the warm water. Lana reached for a champagne bottle, “Oh. It’s empty. Would you like more?”

“Actually, I’d like a soft drink or something like that.”

“Me too. Let’s go see what’s in the kitchen.” Lana got out of the tub and began to dry herself. I got out and did the same. She handed me her towel. “Could you wipe my back, please.” I dried her back then followed her through the house. Half way across the family room, she stopped and pick something off the carpet. It was the top of her mother’s swim suit. The bottom was lying in the hallway. Lana laughed, “Parents.”

She found some orange juice in the refrigerator. We each had a glass. “It’s really late. I’d better go.”

I changed clothes in the bathroom. When I came out, Lana was waiting for me. She was wearing a robe. The sunroom and family room were dark. “Please thank your Mom and Dad for me.”

“I think Mom really likes you.”

“What makes you think that?”

“The way she acts when you are round.”

“What do you mean.”

“I’ll explain later.” Lana put her hand on mine. I put my arm around her and we kissed ’good night’ Like her mother, she explored my mouth with her tongue.

Once the holidays were over, the routine quickly re-established its’ self. Basketball season was over so Kenny and I went into intramural sports. Gene was still wrestling. It looked like he might make it into the championship tournament. Chuck was training hard for track. He asked if he could borrow my anal starter kit.

Coach stopped me in the hall between classes. He asked me to stop by his office after school. I went there after the last bell. We talked about the holidays and other stuff until it quieted down in the locker room. Coach looked at me. “Are you free anytime this weekend?”

“Sure, I don’t have anything planned at all on Sunday.”

“That’s good. The reason I’m asking is because I would like you to meet a few of my friends. Why don’t you come by my place around eleven on Sunday?”

“O.K., I’ll see you then.”

On Saturday, Lana, Gayle and I worked on the school annual at Gayle’s house. Sunday morning after breakfast and showering, I drove over to Coach’s home. He met me at the door, “Pull your car into the garage. We’ll take mine.” I parked my car and got into Coach’s.

“Where our we going?”

“Across town. One of my friends has a really nice place.” We drove across town until Coach turned into a long driveway. There were several other cars parked along a circle by the front door. As we got out of the car, the front door was opened by a tall man who looked to be about sixty or so.

“Hello, Ernie. This must be Gary? Welcome, Gary.” He extended his hand as we climbed the front steps.

I shook his hand as Coach introduced us, “Gary, I’d like you to meet my close friend, Gordon.”

“Pleased to meet you, Sir.”

“It’s nice to meet you too, Gary. Call me Gord. Ernie has spoken very highly of you.” I looked at Coach. He smiled and winked at me. Gord turned and we followed him into the house. We went downstairs into what looked like a game room. There where three other men waiting there. They greeted Coach with a chorus of “Hi, Ernie.”

“Gentlemen, this is Gary, who is a close friend of Ernie’s. Gary meet Sam, George and Al, who are also close friends of Ernie’s”

I shook hands with each of them. Sam was about my Dad’s and Coach’s age - late forties or early fifties. He had a stocky build. George looked to be the same age as Gord - around sixty. He was also tall and rather slim. He had a very soft hand. But his handshake was firm. Al was considerably younger than the other three men. He was probably in his mid-thirties and looked like he worked out.

After the introductions, George said, “Let me tell you a little about our club. We are a small group of men who enjoy being with other men. We enjoy each other’s company and we take pleasure in being with each other. Ernie, er Coach, says you have some of the same interests.. If that is true, you may be invited to join our little club.”

Coach put his arm around my waist. Before I could answer George, Al said, “Hell, George, why don’t you tell it like it is. We all like to have sex with other men. Ernie told us about the nice sex he and Gary have had together and we asked him to invite Gary to meet us and see if he was interested in having some more partners for man to man sex.”

George looked embarrassed. Sam looked around the group then at me, “Ernie says you have a nice soft mouth. That interests me.”

Coach touched my face, “Yes, a very nice soft mouth. Why don’t you show them, Gary? You don’t have to do anything that you don’t want too.”

“I know.” Coach was already unbuttoning his shirt. He helped me undress. Soon the six of us were nude. I looked at the four fresh cocks awaiting my mouth and, possibly, my ass. George and Gord were already erect in anticipation. Sam was hung like Coach and Al was something else. His cock was the biggest that I’d ever seen. It wasn’t really fat, but it was soft and the cockhead looked like it was hanging halfway down to his knees.

Coach looked at the four men, “Who’s first? Or should I draw lots?”

Sam used his foot to scoot a low stool to the center of the room, “I’d like to see how Gary handles Al’s tool.”

Coach guided me to the stool. He began to rub my neck and shoulders after I was seated.. Al stepped in front of me. I looked up his face as I lifted his cock. He smiled down at me. His cock looked soft but it was firm in my hand. After licking his cockhead, I lifted his cock so I could lean in close and lick his ball sac. Al was smoothly shaved.

After nuzzling and licking his nuts, I licked and kissed my way back to his cockhead. Al’s cock was like my buddy Gene’s. It curved down at a nice angle. I held about three inches of Al’s cock in my mouth as I slid off the stool and onto my knees. My knees were between Al’s feet. I breathed through my nose as I remembered what Coach had said about relaxing my throat during our deep throat lessons and practices.

Gene’s dick had slid right down my throat. I adjusted my position so the curve of Al’s cock more closely matched the curve of my throat. When a couple more inches of his cock were in my mouth, I thought, ‘I can do this.’ Al evidently did too, because as his cock head entered my esophagus, he slowly fed his sausage shaped cock into my mouth and down my throat.

I heard Coach say, “Atta boy, Gary. Swallow his meat.” Sam moved closer to watch. Al exhaled as his ball sac came to rest on my chin. He put his hands lightly on my head as he pulled his cock back until his cockhead was just between my lips. I caught my breath then stayed still as Al’s cock began to slide into my throat again. I reached out and took Sam’s cock in my hand.

“Jeez, the kid is taking everything Al has got to give!”

Coach leaned forward and whispered, “Sweet cocksucker,” in my ear before he kissed my cheek. He then got on his knees and began to suck off Sam. I heard either George or Gord say something that I had just earned instant membership. Coach reached over and wrapped his hand around my hard cock which was jutting up from between my thighs. I heard Sam say something about taking photos.

Gord and George moved to stand on either side of Al. I held and stroked their cocks as Al slid his cock in and out of my throat and mouth. It was rather neat to look up and watch Al’s cock come into sight as it was pulled out of my mouth. Coach was kneeling behind me and rubbing my shoulders again.

Sam said something to Gord who stepped away from me. Sam leaned in close with a digital camera and snapped a couple of photos of me with my mouth full of Al’s cock and George’s cock in my hand. George wrapped his hand around Al’s cock. He guided it out of my mouth and wiped the cockhead across my face. Al stepped back and I turned my attention to the cock in my hand.

Sam was waiting with the camera as I opened my mouth for George’s hard cock. He tried to push his cock down my throat. His cock had a pronounced curve upwards and my kneeling position didn’t permit me to deep throat him. George was a little pushy but he relaxed as I began to seriously suck his cock.

I gave him the best blowjob that I could, pumping my lips up and down his shaft, licking him from balls to cockhead, licking, kissing and sucking his cockhead, and using lots of tongue pressure and hard suction. It didn’t take long for George to pop his nuts. Gord had the camera now. He snapped a cum shot as George unloaded on my chin. I licked and sucked him clean.

Gord handed the camera to George as I wiped off my chin. Once again several pictures were taken as I swallowed Gord’s cock. He had a straight cock that filled my mouth nicely. I sucked him for a couple of minutes then stopped long enough to get up off my knees and sit on the stool. Once seated, I leaned forward slightly so Gord could feed his cock into my mouth.

Gord began to fuck my face. I let him do that for a while then I began to circle my mouth around his sliding cock shaft. The face fuck stopped as Gord let me service him. I concentrated on his cockhead and made sure that I touched it all around with my lips and tongue. I held his balls on my fingertips. I could feel his sac beginning to tighten a little and his cock seemed to be getting stiffer.

I was getting ready for another taste of cum when Sam took the camera from Gord. He shot a couple of photos then told Gord it was his turn to take my mouth for a test suck. Gord laughed and pulled his cock out of my mouth. As I shifted around on the stool, I heard movement and groaning behind me, but I couldn’t turn to see what was happening because Sam was standing in front of me.

He held his cock straight out as he impatiently waited for me to start sucking him off. His cock was thick and fat like Coach’s and like Coach, Sam was smoothly shaved. Gord took several photos as I licked and kissed Sam’s cockhead and licked my way down the cock shaft to his ball sac.

I kept my thumb moving around the cockhead as I gently sucked and bathed each of Sam’s plump nuts. I worked my way back up to Sam’s fat cockhead and settled into a figure eight suck. Sam was a talker.

“That’s it, kid. Suck my dick.” I held his cock as I ran the tip of my tongue around the rim. “Oh, that’s good, kid. I like that.” I slipped my lips down over his cockhead. I held it there as I ran my tongue over and around it. “Keep doing that, kid, and I’m gonna cum.” I kept doing it as I held Sam’s balls in my hand. His cock was getting more rigid and his ball sac was beginning to tighten.

“Eat my cum, kid! I’m gonna fill your cocksucking mouth!” A stream of warm cum shot into my mouth. I pulled Sam’s cock out. Gord snapped a picture as another stream landed on my upper lip and dripped down onto my tongue. I held my mouth open as Sam shot his load. My mouth was full of cum. I pushed Sam’s cock deep into it.

He pulled it out. It was coated with cum almost to the cock root. Gord snapped another picture. Before I could suck Sam’s cock clean, he stepped around me. Gord handed me the camera and also stepped away. I turned around on the stool.

Coach was lying on his back on a waist high padded table. George’s cock was down Coach’s throat and Al was pumping his cock up Coach’s ass. Gord was standing on the far side. He was rubbing his cockhead across Coach’s shaved chest. Sam moved next to George, who stepped back and pulled his cock out of Coach’s mouth.

I took a photo as Sam wiped his cum coated cock across Coach’s lips. He licked his lips then tipped his head back and opened his mouth. Sam guided his slick manmeat into Coach’s waiting mouth. I took a series as Sam’s cum lubed cock slipped deep into Coach’s mouth and throat until Sam’s balls were flattened against Coach’s nose.

George moved between me and the three men so I stepped around to stand between Al and George. Coach was holding and stroking George’s and Gord’s cocks as Sam fucked his face and Al fucked his ass. I moved around the table and took a number of pictures from different angles. Then I moved back to stand between Al and George again.

Gord was pumping his cock hard. I leaned across Coach just as Gord began to cum. I opened my mouth to catch a wad then something spattered on my shoulder. I turned my head and as Gord shot another wad against my cheek, I caught a wad in the face from George. I put the camera down and gripped Coach’s cock. It was rigid.

I turned my attention from Gord and George. They continued to drop wads and gobs of cum on Coach’s chest as I pushed Coach’s cock into my eager mouth. He had never felt thicker, fatter or harder. I had over half of Coach’s cock in my mouth when he blew his thick creamy load. I almost choked but I gulped as fast as I could.

Al pulled his cock out of Coach’s ass and unloaded all over my face and Coach’s cock and balls. Al lowered Coach’s legs. I stopped sucking Coach’s cock. I stood up then lay on top of Coach. Our cocks were pressed together and my face was next to his.

Sam was panting and not talking. Coach’s throat muscles moved as he sucked the cum out of Sam’s cock. Sam pulled his cock out and fed me a wad. Coach and I shared Sam’s cock and cum.

I felt a slippery finger slip between my legs and press against my asshole. I looked over my shoulder at Al. He was holding his cock. He nodded at my ass and pointed his cock. I nodded ‘yes’ then turned my attention back to Sam’s cock. Al spread my legs and I felt his slick cock slide between my ass cheeks. His cockhead pressed against my asshole.

Since there hadn’t been any ass stretching, it hurt a little as Al pushed his cock into my ass. It felt pretty good as Al’s long cock pushed deep into me. It felt so good that my cock got even harder as it pressed against Coach’s.

Coach and I sucked Sam dry then we licked his cock clean. We also sucked and cleaned both George and Gord. Al pulled my hips back as he buried his cock deep in my ass. I blew my load as Al exploded his nuts and filled my ass. Coach and I French kissed and swapped cum tastes.

When Al pulled his cock out of me, I stood up. Gord dropped to his knees in front of me and began to lick all the cum off my cock. George and Sam were doing the same with Coach’s cock. Al lay back on the floor with his arm over his eyes.

After we cleaned up with disposable wipes and had gotten dressed, George told me that I could be a full member of their club if I wanted to. Coach hugged me as I told them that I very much wanted to be a member. Sam shook my hand. He told Coach that I was, indeed a soft mouthed cocksucker. Gord said that Coach would let me know the time and location of the next meeting. I agreed with Al that the next meeting would be something to look forward to.

On the drive back to Coach’s home, he explained that all the pictures that were taken were sort of for insurance in case anyone would want to talk outside of class, so to speak. Each member of the club had a complete file of all the photos of everyone sucking each other’s cocks and fucking and being fucked.

T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers