Explorers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

"Sounds like a plan."

Kenny grinned, "Yeah, it's a plan. Let's call Gene and Chuck."

After Kenny made the calls, we went downstairs and he popped a couple of beers for us. "Can I ask you a question, Kenny?"

"Sure."

"How long as Gene been a bottom for your top?"

Kenny took a long pull on his beer. "How'd you find out? Did Gene tell you?"

"No."

"I'll bet Eva saw us that afternoon she came home from college. She said she went right upstairs and took a nap. I had a feeling we were being watched. And she told you about it that day you came over and I was gone. What'd she say?"

"She said she couldn't believe the size of your dick and watching you suck and then butt fuck Gene really turned her on."

"I'll bet," Kenny grinned, "She's a horny girl. I've heard vibrators buzzing in her room at all hours of the night."

"That isn't all she said."

"Oh?"

"Eva would like to watch you suck my dick."

Kenny took another long pull of beer. "She said that? What'd you think?"

"I think it would be a turn on. We could put on a show for her."

"Does Eva know you're a cocksucker too, Gary?"

"No. Let's surprise her. And maybe we could butt fuck each other too."

Kenny laughed, "That'd blow her away! And then maybe she'd use her vibrators and dildos and give us a show."

"Maybe she'd let me screw her."

"You'd like to fuck my sister, Gary?"

"Sure. Wouldn't you, if you were me?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I don't know about you, but all this talk of sucking and fucking has made me horny."

"Me too."

"Well, let's go upstairs and take care of each other."

Once we were back in Kenny's room, we quickly undressed. Kenny's cock look delicious. I got on my knees in front of him and looked up at him. "I'm going to suck your big dick just like the first time." Kenny laughed as I closed my mouth over his cockhead. After a couple of minutes of running my tongue over and around his cockhead, Kenny suggested we 69.

Kenny liked being on the bottom. That was fine with me. Being on top gave me better access and control when I sucked his cock. Kenny got comfortable then I got on my hands and knees over him. He licked and sucked my nuts before pulling my cock down to his mouth.

I briefly watched him sucking me. Then I licked my way up and down the underbelly of his nine inch beauty and licked and sucked his nuts. One day I wanted to be able to deep throat Kenny's cock so I practiced. I remembered Coach's advice to relax and I was able swallow about six or, maybe, seven inches of Kenny's meat stick.

After all the talk of putting on a show for Eva and the anticipation of a suck and fuck fest with Chuck and Gene, it didn't take long for either of us to cum. I was massaging his cockhead with my tongue when Kenny humped his hips.. He drove his cock into my mouth and I swallowed the sweet cum that he pumped into it.

I was right behind him.. Kenny gave me a couple of long hard sucks then he stuck his finger in my butt. I shot my load. We sucked each other dry before calling it a night.

When I was laying in bed I thought about all the activities scheduled for the next week or so. There was graduation and at least a couple of parties. There was the get together with Kenny, Chuck and Gene. And they was the party that Coach, er, Bubbie had planned. And I hoped to get together with Lana too. I was going to have a full dance card.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers