Explorers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

Gayle laughed, "Are you sure you've never sucked dick before?"

Uh, no, but I've watched my Mom suck my Dad's thing, er, dick."

"You've watched your parents?"

Lana grinned, "Well, they get pretty noisy when they have sex."

"Wow! I've never heard my parents."

"I've watched them screw too." Lana rubbed her pussy. "When I watch them, my pussy gets really wet just like it is now."

"Well, let's suck Gary's dick together. You can show me other stuff you Mom does to your Dad. Why don't you lay down, Gary?"

After I got on my back on the flokati, the two girls lay down beside me. I rubbed their shoulders and backs, played with their butts, and fingered their wet pussies as they worked over my lucky cock with their sweet mouths.

"Er, ladies, I hate to interrupt you, but I'm about ready to blow."

Gayle wrapped her hand around my cock. "Let's take turns jacking him off."

"You can jack Gary off." Lana sat up and began to finger fuck herself.

It didn't take Gayle very long to get me off. She straddled my hips. She used both hands. She held my cock in one and gently squeezed my nuts with the other when I began blowing my load. A stream of cum squirted up to my chest. A couple of shorter squirts and several wads landed on my stomach.

"I love watching guys shoot," Gayle laughed.

"I've watched my Mom do this." Lana bent over me, picked up my cock and slipped her lips over the cockhead. "Ummm, a little salty, but not bad."

Gayle gasped, "I've never done that."

"Later, I'll tell you some of the other things I've watched my parents do."

"Speaking of later, I hate to break up the party, but I'd better get going."

I cleaned myself up and got dressed in the guest bathroom. When I went back to the family room, Lana and Gayle were laying on the flokati. They were scrolling through the pictures of Gayle blowing me.

"We need a picture of you sucking Gary's dick."

Lana picked up the camera and handed it to Gayle. Let's take some." She got on her knees in front of me. Gayle snapped away as Lana unzipped the fly of my jeans. She pushed the jeans and shorts down to my knees then she literally gobbled my cock.

Gayle grinned at me over the camera, "She's pretty good, isn't she?"

The last picture was of me with my hard-on sticking straight out. The cockhead was resting on Lana's lower lip and her mouth was wide open. I pulled up my jeans and zipped up. I kissed each of them and left before something else started.

I didn't know what sort of party, Coach, er, Bubbie had planned for tomorrow, but it would have to be a really good one to top this one with Gayle and Lana.

Everyone in the family slept late Saturday morning. At breakfast, Mom asked Marcia and I if we had any plans for the day.

"Well, I think I'll work on my car a little bit."

Dad looked at me, "Would you have time to wash my car? I'd do it but your Mother and I are going over to Dave and Gina's for a pool party this afternoon.

"Sure, I can do that."

"How's the job search going?"

"Lana's Dad said I should stop by his office Monday morning. He wants to talk with his partner first, but he said they might have something for me. Other than that, no one seems to want to hire anyone except for full time. I need to register for a couple of classes too. Oh, Coach is having a get together at his place tonight and I've been invited."

"That's nice. Is it for the boys from the basketball team?"

"I suppose so, Mom. He didn't say who all else had been invited."

"I suppose there will be lots of beer."

"Probably."

I don't want you driving if you've been drinking."

"I won't Mom. Coach wouldn't let anyone who drank too much drive. I'm sure he would let anyone who drank too much crash at his place for the rest of the night." I thought to myself, 'I'll be drinking and driving all right. I'll be drinking Bubbie's cum and we'll both be driving our cocks in and out of each other's mouth and ass.'

Marcia and I helped clean up the breakfast things. I went upstairs and changed into an old pare of shorts and an old pair of basketball shoes. I got out the car washing stuff and the vacuum cleaner. I vacuumed the inside of Dad's car and was working on mine when Mom and Dad left for Kenny's parents place.

Marcia came out with them, "Would you like some help washing the cars?"

"Sure. Thanks."

"I'll go change." She was wearing a blouse, capri pants and sandals. When she returned she was wearing short cutoff jeans - really short cutoffs - and a tube top. My little sister was becoming quite a good looking young woman.

We washed both cars and squirted and splashed each other with the water hose. I was squatting down to wash a wheel when Marcia stuck the nozzle down the back of my shorts. I chased her and caught her. I wrapped her in a bear hug and carried her over to the cars. She was kicking and struggling and squealing.

I kept one arm tight around her waist as I picked up the hose. She wiggled around so she was facing me. I stuck the nozzle down the back of her shorts and squeezed the handle. Marcia shrieked "That's cold!" and hugged me tight. I let loose of the nozzle and hugged my sister. The nozzle and hose fell to the ground. When it hit the nozzle opened and sprayed both of us. Marcia shrieked again and then we both burst into laughter. We hugged and she kissed my cheek. I kissed her cheek. Then our lips met. It was a nice kiss then we sort of looked at each other in embarrassed silence.

We finished cleaning the cars and putting all of the equipment away. When we were inside, Marcia said, "I think I'll sunbathe. Do you want to sunbathe with me?"

"Sure. I'll get the lounges out."

After I set up the lounges, I went upstairs and changed into a rather brief European suit that I had bought when I tried out for the high school swim team. I looked at my reflecting in the mirror. 'Bubbie would like this suit.' I rearranged my cock so the bulging pouch wouldn't be quite as obvious.

When I got back downstairs Marcia was waiting for me. She was wearing a short robe. We picked up towels and sunblock and went outside together. Marcia spread her towel over the lounge and took off her robe. Her bathing suit wasn't as skimpy as the ones Laura wore, but it didn't leave much to the imagination. Marcia was midway in height between Gayle and Lana. She wasn't as busty as Gayle, but she was nicely developed.

"Wow, Sis! You're a babe!"

She stopped rubbing sunblock on her belly and looked at me, "You're buff yourself, big brother."

I used a second bottle of sunblock and applied it to my chest, arms and legs. "Marcia, will you put some of this stuff on my back?"

"Sure." I stood while she coated my back. She handed me the bottle then walked over and laid down on her lounge. She unfastened the strap on the top of her swim suit. "Will you do my back?"

I squirted some lotion onto her upper back then I used one hand to spread it. I was careful when I got down to her lower back. Marcia pushed herself up on her elbows, "I didn't do the backs of my legs. Could you do them please?"

"Uh, sure." I carefully covered her legs with lotion. Again I was very careful when I reached her upper legs and butt.

We lay in the sun and read and talked for a couple of hours. "I'm going to shower then let's order a pizza."

Marcia pushed herself up on her elbows again. "O.K. I'll shower after you are finished." I caught a glimpse of a nicely shaped breast.

I was washing my hair when there was a knock on the bathroom door. Marcia came in, "Sorry to bother you. I want to get my shower cap." I rinsed off the shampoo and looked through the shower door. It looked as if Marcia wasn't wearing her swimsuit top.

I dried myself and wrapped a towel around my waist. Marcia came into the bathroom again while I was shaving. She was wearing a loosely belted robe. She stood next to me as she put on her shower cap. Her robe gapped and revealed her cleavage. She tightened her robe then she touched my arm, "You've got nice arms and chest. I'll bet Lana likes snuggling with you."

Before I could answer, she stepped into the shower. She hung her robe on a hook next to the shower door. Looking in the mirror, I caught a flash of bare hip. Before the shower door steamed over I also caught another glimpse of a nicely shaped breast and a fine looking butt.

I ordered the pizza then got dressed. I put on shorts, a sport shirt and sandals. I probably wouldn't have them on very long after I got to Coach's place. Marcia came into my room while I was buckling a sandal strap. She was wrapped in a towel that barely covered her from chest to hips. "What kind of pizza did you order?"

"Your favorite with tomatoes and extra pepperoni."

She walked out into the hall. I finished dressing and stepped into the hall. Marcia was just going into her room. As she did so, she dropped the towel. I caught more than a glimpse of her from the back. She had a very fine looking ass, indeed.

She came downstairs just as the pizza arrived. She was wearing her blouse and capri pants again. We chatted while we ate.

"Do you know who all is coming to the party at Coach's?"

"No, Coach didn't say who all he had invited."

"What'll you guys do?"

"Oh, we'll probably play cards and watch a movie or two."

Marcia grinned at me, "Porn flicks?"

"No. Coach is a straight arrow. He'll probably have some old movies about sports."

After eating I went back upstairs and washed my hands and brushed my teeth. I had some musk aftershave and cologne. I put it on. I dropped my shorts and rubbed a few drops of the cologne in my pubic hair and I put some on my finger and wiped it in my ass crack.

As I was going out the door, Marcia stood up. "Umm. You smell good." She kissed me on the cheek. "Have a good time. Drink a couple of beers for me."

I laughed, "Thanks. And I will."

There were several cars parked on the street in front of Coach's house and one was parked in the driveway in front of the two car garage. The other lane of the driveway was unoccupied so I drove into it. The garage door opened and I pulled into the bay. As I got out of my car, the garage door closed.

Coach walked across the garage towards me. He was wearing a short lightweight robe. "Hello, Gary."

"Hello, Bubbie."

Coach put his hand on my shoulder, "You've gotten some sun. You look good." He hugged me, "Umm, you smell good too." Bubbie kissed me lightly on the lips. "Let's get you inside where you can change clothes."

I followed Bubbie through the house to his bedroom. He handed me a robe similar to his. I took off my sandals and unbuttoned my sport shirt. Bubbie helped me slip it off. He ran a hand over my chest. As I pushed my shorts down, Bubbie sat on the edge of the bed. I sat on the bed beside him and removed the shorts. He pushed me back into a lying position.

"I can't wait." He leaned over and nuzzled his nose in my pubic hair. I felt my cock slip into his warm mouth. Bubbie sucked me for a moment then he sat up. "You taste as good as you smell. He helped me into a sitting position. "Get your robe on and let's go meet the rest of the guests." I put the robe on and tied the belt. Bubbie kissed my cheek, "You look so handsome."

I followed him through the house and downstairs to a large basement room. It was softly lighted and furnished with several pillow covered futons. It the center of the room, where a pool table would normally be found, a swing was hanging from the beamed ceiling. It was made of leather and had a padded fabric seat and numerous padded loops and straps. It was suspended by chains and adjustable ropes than ran through pulleys attached to the ceiling. A massage table stood along the wall.

Several men, all dressed in short robes, stood about chatting and sipping drinks. Bubbie poured me a glass of wine. I recognized Gord, George and Sam. Bubbie pushed me forward, "Here is our guest of honor, gentlemen." Gord, George and Sam all said hello. "Gary," Bubbie indicated a stocky black man who had been talking with Sam, This is George. We call him Big George and this is Earl. Al sends his regrets, but he couldn't be here tonight."

I shook hands with Big George and Earl. Earl was a tall thin black man. "Ernie has told us that you are a talented and enthusiastic young man who is an excellent addition to this club."

I thanked them and looked at Bubbie, who just beamed. "Gary, you're the center of attention. Your wish is our command."

I set my wine glass and walked over to Bubbie, "I wish for you to take off your robe and lie on your back on the massage table." He walked to the table. I took his robe as he got onto the table. Bubbie's cock was beginning to rise in anticipation of whatever he thought I was going to do.

I handed Bubbie's robe to Gord. Then I turned my attention to Bubbie's cock. It was semi-erect when I picked it up and guided it to my lips. I ran my tongue all over Bubbie's bulbous cockhead as his shaft lengthened and stiffened in my hand. His nut sac looked inviting. I love licking his smooth skin and I love to gently suck and bathe his nuts in my mouth.

After licking my way up and down and all over Bubbie's cock shaft, I closed my lips over his cockhead. 'Relax,' I thought, 'Relax and just swallow it.' Bubbie's cock wasn't quite as long as Kenny's but it was thicker. Bubbie moaned as I worked his cock into my throat. I fondled and lifted his balls. I wanted to smile when my nose touched his nut sac.

I used hard suction as I slowly pulled Bubbie's cock out of my mouth. After catching my breath and licking his cockhead, I swallowed the whole thing again. Bubbie rubbed my neck and shoulders as I deep throated his delicious cock. I released his cock from my mouth and looked at him, "We'll save the cum for later."

I patted the table, "George, you're next." He grinned as he laid back. George's hard cock has a pronounced upward curve. It took several minutes and several tries, but I soon nuzzled his nuts with my nose. George blew his wad after I swallowed and re-swallowed his cock four or five times. He softened almost immediately as I held him in my mouth.

"Who's next?" I wiped my lips as I looked around at the other men.

Sam laughed, "I'll wait. Big George, why don't you see if Gary can handle you.?"

Big George took off his robe. He must have enjoyed watching me suck Bubbie and George because his cock was standing straight out in front of him. He lay back on the table and held his cock up, "Suck this, Gary."

His cock lay across the palm of my hand as I licked his shaft from walnut sized balls to his plum sized cockhead. Big George's cock was longer than Kenny's and slightly thicker. Big George laughed as I swabbed his cockhead with my tongue and then slowly pushed my mouth down until my lips were wrapped around the root of his big cock. "Damn, I've never had anyone eat my dick in one bite before."

Again, I deep throated Big George's cock several times to show that the first time wasn't a fluke. I pulled his cock out of my throat and held it in my hand. Bubbie came up behind me. "Let's go play on the swing." He took my robe as I turned towards him. "You'll love playing on the swing. Sit here and we'll get it adjusted."

Sam and Gord steadied the swing as I sat in the sling seat. Earl and Bubbie fastened a wide padded leather belt, with a large ring on each side, around my waist. The rings were clipped to the chains hanging down on each side. Next a similar belt was strapped around my chest and back just below my armpits. It had two rings in front. They were clipped to another set of chains.

Earl and Bubbie each buckled three narrower padded straps, with rings, around each of my legs. The first pair of straps were just above my ankles. The second were above my knees and the third were around my upper thighs. The rings were hooked to three sets of rope that ran through pulleys.

"Put your arms through these." Earl held two ropes with loops on the end. "You can hang onto these when we lay you back."

Gord took the chains attached to the belt around my chest and back. Sam took the chains attached to the belt around my waist. George, Big George and George each took a pair of ropes attached to the straps around my legs. Bubbie directed.

"Lean back, Gary." As I leaned back, Gord let out chain and the other four men pulled up on their chains and ropes. I held onto the ropes for my hands and arms. Soon I was suspended horizontally. "Comfortable?" I nodded 'yes'. Bubbie stood by my head, "Raise him up a little. That's good." I turned my head. My head was level with Bubbie's cock. "Raise his butt a little more. That's good, now raise Gary's legs."

The straps around my ankles lifted my feet. "Pull his knees up." The ropes were adjusted until my knees where pulled up or back almost to my shoulders. "Spread them." My knees were pulled outward. "Still comfortable, Gary?"

"Yes."

"O.K., tie off every thing and lock the chains so nothing slips." A hand grasped my cock and balls. "Hold his dick and nuts up so I can put this cock strap on him." I felt the strap being put behind my ball sac and around the base of my cock. I heard the snaps close. "That'll keep your dick up."

Bubbie stood by my head again. He leaned down and softly kissed me on the lips. "Everything is still comfortable?"

"Yes."

"Remove the swing seat." The seat was unbuckled I was suspended in the air with my head hanging down, my legs spread and my ass totally exposed. "O.K. Sam, you're first. Then Gord. Then Earl and George. Then Big George. I'm last."

Soft lights came on over head. There was some movement. Bubbie moved away and Sam took his place next to my head. He was standing to the side. He began to rub his cockhead against my lips. I extended the tip of my tongue and licked him. "You like this, don't you, kid? You like sucking dick."

"Yes," I looked up at him, "I like to suck dick."

He pressed his cockhead against my lips, "Good. I'm glad you like to suck dick. Now open your mouth and eat my dick, you cocksucker." I did as I was told. I opened my mouth and Sam's cock filled it. He rapidly got fully erect as I sucked and he pumped.

Sam moved around so he was facing my feet. He began to pump hard. "O.K., cocksucker, I'm going to fuck you face!" He was trying to jam his hard-on down my throat. I gagged a little.

"Take it easy, Sam. Don't force it. Gary's a good cocksucker and he'll eat all of the cock you can feed him, if you just take it easy."

Sam pulled his cock out of my mouth. I caught my breath, "O.K." I opened my mouth and licked the head of his extended cock. I kept my mouth open as his cock slipped in. I closed my lips around his veiny shaft as his cockhead touched the top of my throat. Sam pulled his cock back. I kept my lips wrapped around his shaft as he pushed his cock deep. His hairy ball sac pressed against my nose as his cockhead entered my throat.

While Sam and I were giving each other a deep throat face fuck, my ass was being lubed up. I felt a finger rubbing lube around my butt hole, then a slick finger penetrated me. It rotated around and moved in and out. More lube was added and it was followed by two, then three fingers. Finally, I felt a nozzle being inserted and a warm lube being squirted into my ass.

Sam was holding onto the chains. "Shit, this is nice!" I tried to smile around my mouthful of cock as Sam stroked his nice tasty dick in and out of my cocksucking mouth.

A hand took my right hand off the rope. I couldn't see who it was as they wrapped my hand around their cock. It was warm and hard. The nozzle was pulled out of my ass. Sam pulled his cock out. There was a slurpy pop as his cockhead popped out of my wet mouth. Sam leaned down and kissed my cheek, "You can suck my cock anytime, kid."

The cock that was in my hand moved up to my mouth. I looked up at Gord. He was smiling and holding his cock as he guided it towards my waiting mouth. I saw some movement to the side so I took a quick glance. I wasn't the only cocksucker who was enjoying himself. Big George had Bubbie's thick cock buried in his face. I felt a twinge of jealousy.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers