Explorers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

Gord touched his cockhead against my cheek. I turned back to him. He smiled again as I closed my lips over his cockhead. His pre-cum was slightly salty. Gord didn't push or thrust so I used my tongue to swab and massage his cockhead and shaft.

There was movement by my ass. A hand gripped one of my legs. A cockhead pressed against my butt hole. I sucked hard on Gord's cock as my asshole was opened by a warm hard cock. It was pushed deep into my ass. A hand brushed my balls and cock. Then the cock began to stroke in and out in long slow strokes.

"How is it, Sam?"

"I love fucking tight young asses, Ernie."

My left hand was guided to a hard curved cock. I recognized George. He grunted as I gave him a gentle squeeze. A cockhead was placed in my right hand. The head felt like I was holding a mushroom. I ran my hand along the cock shaft. It was slim and long. I fondled a pair of balls that filled my hand. Each nut felt the size of a plum.

Gord began to rotate his hips. I continued to swab and suck his cockhead as it moved around in my mouth. Sam was still fucking my ass. His strokes were still long but they were faster. His pumping action was making me swing a little so Gord's cock slipped in and out and around and around in my mouth. I began to jerk the cocks in each hand.

All I could hear was breathing and panting and slurping. Gord stopped churning his cock around in my mouth. He held my head as he began to fuck my face. I relaxed and let him fuck my mouth. He used long strokes and he pressed his nuts against my nose and eyes as he pushed his cock down my throat. His cock felt like it was swelling up and was getting more rigid.

"Gahhh!" Gord jerked his cock out of my mouth. A stream of cum squirted out and land on my stomach and chest. The second squirt landed on my face and neck. Gord rubbed his cockhead against my lips. He smeared cum around until he found my mouth. I sucked and swallowed as he emptied his nuts. "Whew!"

Gord pulled his cock out of my mouth. I heard, Bubbie say, "I let me fluff that up for you."

Thanks, Ernie. Man, was that intense."

All of a sudden, Sam began pumping my ass with hard short strokes. He wrapped his arms around my legs and pulled my ass tight against his hips. He gave me a couple of short hard fucks then his cock jerked as he began to unload his warm cum into my ass.

Earl moved around to my head. He rubbed his cockhead over my face then he straddled my head and pressed his ball sac against my lips I tired to suck one of his big nuts into my mouth but it kept rolling around on my lips. Earl helped. He held his ball sac and separated his nuts. He pushed one into my mouth. I knew I was sucking a nut, but it filled my mouth and felt like I was sucking a warm soft egg.

Sam was still holding my legs. I couldn't feel a hard cock in my ass. As he stepped away he wiped his cock on my ass. I felt another hand on my leg then I felt another cockhead press against my asshole. Gord buried his boner in my butt. He set up a steady rhythm with long slow strokes. He rubbed my cock with one hand as he fucked me. George's distinctly curved cock appeared in my right hand. My left hand was wrapped around a thick cock shaft. I pushed Earl's nut out of my mouth. I was able to turn my head and see that I had Big George's cock in my hand.

Earl ran his cockhead over my face again. I opened my mouth. He pressed it against my lips. I stretched wide as his cockhead filled my mouth. "Don't try to swallow it. It'll choke you.. Just suck it good like you sucked my nut." I was happy to comply.

Gord was still fucking my ass with long slow strokes. I clamped my sphincter ring around his cock shaft. Gord grunted, "Oh, that's good. Keep that up and I'll pop my nuts." I let him know that I'd heard him by relaxing and then tightening the ring again. He began to fuck me faster and harder. Earl pulled his cockhead out of my mouth. He held it so I could lick his cock shaft and ball sac. Gord went "Uhhh!" and I felt his cock shoot his cum deep into my ass.

Gord pulled out immediately after his initial cumming. He dropped the rest of his load on my cock and balls. Earl moved around to take his place. "Hand me the lube, Ernie. I don't want to split the kid's ass."

"Yes, you do have a pretty wicked ass ripper there."

"Here I come, kid." Earl held the riser chains to keep me from swinging. His cockhead pushed against my butt hole. "I'll go slow. Let me know if it hurts you."

"O.K. Yeah, keep pushing." My asshole was being stretched to the maximum and it did hurt. "Keep pushing." I wanted to feel that big cockhead fill my ass just like it filled my mouth. All of a sudden he was in. My muscle ring closed around his cock shaft. Earl pushed more cock into me.

"How's that feel?"

"Good," I grunted. "Good and full."

"That's what all you fuck boys say. Earl fills them full."

George's cock was still in my right hand. I was waiting for him to take his place in my mouth. "Uh, George, why don't you take my place. I want to see how Gary handles your and Earl's big cocks at the same time."

Earl held me still as Big George moved to my head. I tipped my head back and Big George laid his cockhead on my upper lip. I licked the underbelly of his cock shaft as he slid his cock in. Earl began to fuck me with long strokes. He and Big George began to swing me a little. Earl's cock would pull out of my ass and Big George's slid through my mouth and down my throat.

Earl's mushroom cockhead would tug at my ass muscle ring as Big George's balls pressed against my face. Then Big George would pull back until the rim of his cockhead touched my lips and Earl would stuff my ass. I don't know how long they did this but I felt like I was sliding back and forth on an axle made of cock.

They changed the pattern by both pushing their cocks into me and them pulling them out again in unison. When Earl's cockhead tugged at my muscle ring and Big George's tugged at my lips, I felt empty. When Big George's balls were flattened against my face and when Earl's were mashed against my ass, deep in my gut I was sure their cockheads were almost touching. I kept my ass muscles clamped as tight as I could around Earl's cock shaft and I kept my tongue pressed against and my lips tight around Big George's

George put my hand around his cock again. I felt Bubbie's familiar cock in my other hand. My cock was rock hard and my nuts were straining against the cock strap. A tongue touched my cock. I almost shot my wad when a pair of soft lips encircled my cockhead.

"Uh, you are going to share that aren't you, Gord?"

The sucking stopped. "Sure, Sam."

A different pair of lips closed around my cockhead. "The kid's as hard as a steel rod."

Gord laughed, "I know. That's why I wanted to suck him.

"If you unsnapped that cock strap, he'd probably shoot clear across the room."

"Are you going to talk or suck cock?"

Sam chuckled, "Sorry." He slid my cock into his mouth and he didn't stop until his lips were circling the cock root.

I couldn't believe what was going on. I was being face and ass fucked by the two largest cocks in the room. I held a warm hard cock in each hand and now two other men where taking turns at sucking my cock. I felt like I was a carnival ride. I was the object of cock overload and overloaded cocks. I loved it!

"How are you doing, Earl?"

"I'm just about ready to blow. If this kid's ass were any tighter, I wouldn't be able to move. How are you doing?"

"I'm getting there. Ernie, you have a really good cocksucker in this kid." Big George pulled his cock back until just the cockhead was in my mouth. I was able to concentrate on sucking and tonguing it.

"Ahhh, Shit! Here I cum!" Earl shoved his cock up my ass with a hard thrust. My cock was driven down either Gord's or Sam's throat." I felt Earl's cock twitching and jerking as he blasted his cum into the mix from Sam and Gord.

Big George pulled his cock out and jerked it. He squirted a stream of cum that hit Sam and Gord on the back and shoulders. I felt, rather than heard, the popping of snaps. My balls erupted as the cock strap was torn off. I didn't know whether the cum hitting my shoulders and face was Big George's or mine. Big George was wringing and pumping his cock.

I heard Bubbie shout, "I need a cock to suck!"

George jerked his cock out of my hand, "Me too!"

Bubbie and George moved to a futon and flopped down into a frantic 69.

Earl was slowly fucking me as his cock stopped its' cum shooting spasms. Big George stopped wringing and jerking his cock. I wiped some cum off my face. I touched his cock and guided to my mouth. I fondled and tugged his ball sac while I sucked the rest of his cum out of his nuts.

After Earl pulled his cock out of my ass, he, Gord, Sam and Big George released the brakes and locks on the chain risers and ropes and lowered me to the floor.

Big George bent down and touched my face. "You O.K., kid?"

"Uh, yes. I guess so."

"Well, kid, you sure make a good center piece for a party."

Everyone started laughing except for George and Bubbie who still devouring each other's cock.

People started drifting across the room. I realized that I'd been used, but I also realized that I now knew what it was like to be really and truly FUCKED!

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers