Explorers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
715 Followers

I smiled down at him as I took my cock and pointed it at his mouth. He opened wide and took it. I put a hand on the back of his head and began to move my hips. Kenny held himself still as I fucked his face. I looked at Eva. One hand was wiggling furiously inside the crotch of her bikini bottom. Her top was pushed up and she was pinching and twisting a sweet raspberry colored nipple.

The only sounds in the room was Eva’s hard breathing and Kenny’s slurping. I stopped the face fuck and looked at him. “Let’s switch.” Kenny stood up and I sank to me knees. His hard cock was poking out of one leg hole on his suit. I licked the shaft, swabbed his cockhead and then took it in my mouth.

I heard Eva say, “I didn’t know you sucked dick too.”

I stopped sucking her brother’s cock and carefully worked it back into his suit. As I rolled the suit over his hips, I looked at Eva. “Oh, yes, Eva, I’m a cocksucker just like your brother.” Kenny had taken his suit off and was standing in front of me again. His thick nine inch piece of man meat was pointed right at my face.

Cupping Kenny’s balls, I opened my mouth and began to eat his long cock. I didn’t stop until I ate it all. I heard Kenny laugh and Eva gasp as I swallowed the last little bit. Pulling back slowly, so Eva could watch her brother’s big dick slide out of my mouth, I sucked with hard suction. Then I slowly swallowed all of my best friend’s cock again.

Eva got down on her knees beside us and watched me deep throat Kenny. When I stopped to catch my breath, she excitedly kissed me on the mouth. “This is too much!”

I took her hand and put it on his cock, “Hold this.” I closed my lips around Kenny’s cockhead and pushed my mouth down his shaft until Eva’s hand was trapped between us. Releasing his cock from my mouth, I looked at Kenny, “Let’s 69.”

He grinned as we lay down with our heads near each other’s crotch. We licked each other’s cock and balls before settling into a mutual suck session. Eva moved around us. She touched our faces and our asses. She fondled our balls and touched our cocks as we sucked away. All the time she was muttering and talking to herself about how nasty or how neat or how erotic or how much of a turn on it was to see two guys sucking cock.

She was on her knees beside us when she announced, “I want to see one of you eat cum!”

I stopped blowing Kenny and looked up at her. “It’ll have to be Kenny because I want his cum in my ass.”

“You what?”

“I want your brother to fuck me and cum deep in my ass .”

Kenny pulled my cock out of his mouth and sat up. “It’s deal. Get on your feet, Gary.”

After I stood up, Kenny got on his knees in front of me again. Eva was kneeling off to one side so she could watch. He took my cock in his hand and began to pump it. I had been pretty close to cumming when we were in the 69. When he wrapped his lips around my cockhead and began sucking hard, I knew I would be shooting my load in just a few moments.

Kenny must have felt my cock become more rigid because he sucked harder and pumped faster.

“Get ready, Kenny, because here I cum!”

He took the first wad deep in his mouth then he pulled back and held my cock so Eva could see my wads squirt out and land of his lips, face and tongue. Kenny wrapped his lips around the head and I filled his mouth with cum. He pushed his mouth down my cock. When he pulled back, he opened his mouth and coated the shaft with cum. Then he again took my cock in his open mouth. He closed his lips around the shaft and squeegeed the cum back into his mouth.

He turned towards Eva and opened his mouth. Cum ran out the corners of his mouth before he swallowed. He licked his lips clean. “How was that, Sis?”

Eva was speechless. She just stared at her brother then she broke into a big grin, “That was so cool, guys.”

I lay down in front of Kenny and began to suck him again. When I was satisfied, I pushed myself up onto my hands and knees. “Get the lube and grease me up. I’m ready to be fucked.”

Kenny jumped to his feet. From somewhere he got a bottle of the lotion we used for lube, He squirted some on my ass and worked it into my butt hole with his fingers. Eva watched without saying a word. Kenny handed her the bottle. “Lube my dick.”

When I heard him say that, I looked over my shoulder. She looked up at him then took the bottle. She squirted a bunch of lotion into her hand and she rubbed her hands together. She wrapped her hands around her brother’s cock and began to spread the lotion. She surprised both of us by kissing his cockhead before she covered it with the lotion.

“Now lube Gary’s asshole.”

Eva squirted lotion into my ass crack. I felt her touch me as she scooped it up and began to work it into my butt hole. I think she used three fingers but I couldn’t tell for sure.

Kenny got down on his knees behind me. “Hold and guide my dick.”

I felt one of Eva’s hands on my back then I felt Kenny’s cockhead press against my butt hole. I took a deep breath then began to exhale as Kenny pressed. I felt my sphincter begin to stretch and open . Continuing to exhale, I pushed back. As the rim of Kenny’s cockhead popped through my muscle ring I felt his cock slide up my ass.

He rested a minute then began to fuck me with long slow strokes. Eva moved up next to my head. “What’s it feel like?”

I grinned at her, “It feels so gooood.” I could smell her pussy. I bet she was sopping wet. I balanced on my knees and one hand. I pulled the top of her suit down. Her nipples where as hard as pebbles and her chest had a rosy flush. I raised my head and first licked, then sucked one nipple. Eva held her breast so I could suck her other nipple.

Kenny swatted my ass. “That it,” he laughed “suck my sister’s tits while I’m fucking you.”

I got back on all fours and answered him by beginning to rotate my hips. He began to rotate his too. He cranked and I ground as he fucked me with short strokes. Kenny stopped cranking and began to pump my ass with long fast strokes. I knew he was going to cum soon. He drove his cock hard and deep then his balls exploded.

“Gahhh!” I felt a warmth beginning to fill my gut. He pulled his cock out and shot several gobs onto my back and ass. Then he stuffed it back up my ass. When he stopped cumming he leaned over my back. “That was great, man!”

Kenny pulled his cock out of my ass and rolled onto his back. I looked at Eva, “Lie back.” When she did I got on my knees so I could pull the bottom of her bikini over her hips and off her legs. Eva helped by raising her butt. I tossed the bikini bottom aside. I was correct. She was sopping wet. Her sandy hair was all wet and matted against her pussy. I pressed my nose and face into her wet matted hair and inhaled her essence of woman. Then I began to eat her. Eva responded by arching her back. I spread her labia and headed right for her engorged clitoris. I was happily kissing and sucking Eva’s clit when she shouted, “I want to fucked! I need a dick in me!”

I looked up at Kenny. He laughed, “I think the call is for you.”

“Can you fluff me a little?”

“Glad to.” Kenny slid under me and began to suck my cock. I returned to eating out Eva’s juicy pussy.

“Please hurry. Fuck me.”

Kenny slid out from under me. “You’re ready.”

I got onto my knees between Eva’s splayed thighs. She reached down and took my cock in both hands. I crawled towards her and she guided me into her warmth. I slowly pushed my cock as deep as I could go. Eva smiled. “Hi, Gary. Welcome.”

“Hi, Eva.” I braced myself on my arms and began to stroke. Eva responded by moving her hips.

She put her hands lightly on my shoulders. “Umm. This is nice. You’re a good fuck.”

I just grunted. I looked over at Kenny. He was watching his sister and I fuck. He was on his knees beside us and he was jacking his dick in time with my fuck strokes.

“When you cum, I want you to cum on my tits.” She began to hump her hips faster. I started to rotate my hips a little and grind my cock in her pussy.

I could feel my cock getting harder and my nuts tightening. Eva felt it too. “Cum on my tits.”

“As you wish.” I pulled my cock out with a sloppy pop and straddled her waist. I jacked until I was squirting cum onto her chest and tits. Kenny crawled closer and add his cum to the mix. When we finished, Eva smeared the cum over her breasts, neck and belly.

We were resting, Eva still on her back and me sitting on the lounge pad, when Kenny lamented, “Everyone has been fucked except me.”

I looked down at my limp cock. “I don’t think I can help you at the moment.

Kenny looked at me, “That’s nothing a good cocksucker can’t fix. Stand up.” I stood and Kenny took my cock in his mouth as he began to build a hard-on.

Eva watched us for a minute then she came over and knelt next to her brother. “Let me help.”

Kenny seemed surprised, but he didn’t object when Eva put her hand around my cock and guided it out of her brother’s mouth and into hers. With a brother and sister sucking me, it didn’t take long to rebuild my hard-on. Eva continued to blow me as Kenny lubed his ass.

He gave the lotion to Eva. She lubed my cock while he got comfortable on his back on a pad. When he was ready, he pulled his knees up to his chest. I got on my knees close to his ass. Eva held and guided my cock as I held Kenny’s ankles. I pressed the head of my cock against his puckered asshole. Kenny grinned as my hard-on slipped up his ass.

Eva pulled up a chair and sat beside us. Kenny’s soft cock was flopping around as I pumped my cock in and out of his slick ass. The longer I fucked him, the harder his cock became. Soon it was bobbing from side to side and smearing pre-cum over his stomach. He tightened his sphincter muscles to grip and jack my cock as I fucked him with long steady strokes.

Eva was finger fucking herself as I butt fucked her brother. The tight squeezing of Kenny’s sphincter and the stroking was getting to me. I picked up the speed until I knew I was going to blow my load. The first couple of wads shot up Kenny’s ass. I pulled my cock out and creamed his hard cock and balls then I finished by pumping the rest of my load back up his ass. When I did that, Kenny shot his load onto his chest and stomach.

When I stopped cumming, I pulled my cock out of his ass and crawled over in front of Eva. I replaced her fingers with my lips and tongue. She had brought herself close to an orgasm with her fingering and by rubbing around her clit, I found her trigger spot. She leaned back in the chair as her orgasm increased in intensity. I continued to kiss, suck, lick, and rub her until she touched my head and lightly pushed me away.

We rested then cleaned up in the showers in the pool house. We went outside and dried off in the late afternoon sun. After drinking a couple of beers, I got dressed in my shorts, t-shirt and tennis shoes and packed my sandals and unused swim suit in the gym bag. We all hugged and said we should do it all over again really soon.

As I pedaled my bike towards home. I couldn’t but think about close I had become to my friends and, now, to one of their sisters.

T@nman
T@nman
715 Followers