Explorers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

Billie stood still. Her breasts were exposed and framed by the lapels of her dressing gown. They were full and nicely shaped. I knew they were firm and I suspected they would be very nice to hold, kiss and suck. She put her hands on the tie around her waist. She untied it and pushed her dressing gown open. Billie stood with her hands on her hips. "Kiss and suck my clit."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. "Do you like what you see, Gary?"

"Er, yes. Yes, I do." I wasn't looking at a nicely trimmed or shaved pussy. I was looking at a neatly trimmed and shaved cock. It was soft, but it looked like it could be almost as long as Kenny's when he had a hard-on. Gord's wife and lover was a transexual, a shemale!

Billie smiled as Gord lifted her cock to his lips. My cock stiffened considerably as I watched Gord swallow his wife's "clit". She shrugged her shoulders and the dressing gown fell to the floor. She closed her eyes and tipped her head back as her husband gave her a blowjob. Gord kept his muscle ring clamped around my cock shaft as I fucked his ass. Billie held her breasts in her hands. Gord was talented. He milked my cock with his ass as he milked his wife's cock with his mouth.

"Uh, I'm going to cum."

Billie opened her eyes. "Good. So am I." She pulled her "clit" out of her husband's mouth. She disappeared in the shadows around the edge of the room. When she returned, she had a plate. "Cum on this."

I gave Gina/Gord's ass several more strokes then pulled my cock out. Billie held the plate as I stroked my cock and dumped my load. She handed me the plate then did the same. Gin/Gord, who was still bent over, watched us.

Billie turned, "You may shoot yours here too."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." Gord stood up and pulled his red panties aside. His cock looked hard and almost inflamed. He stroked it just one or twice before adding his cum to that already on the plate.

Billie placed the plate on the floor, "You may."

"Thank you, Mistress." Gord got on his hands and knees and licked the plate clean. His face was smeared with cum when he looked up at us.

"Very good. Now get some warm water, soap and a towel and clean Young Master's penis."

"Yes, Mistress." Gord left the room then quickly returned with a bowl of warm soapy water. He carefully washed and dried my cock and balls.

"Now go clean yourself up and then join us in the spa."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." Gina/Gord left the room after picking up the plate, Billie's dressing gown and the bowl and towel.

"Did you enjoy that? I did."

"Er, yes, I did."

Billie took my hand and pulled me towards herself. She put her arms around me and hugged me against herself. She kissed me and our tongues explored each other's mouth as my cock pressed against her "clit" and her hard nipples drilled into my chest. She broke the kiss. "One day soon, I'm going to fuck you and you are going to fuck me." Then she led me across the room to a door which opened into a spa with a hot tub and a sauna.

We were seated in the tub when Gord entered. He had removed all of his makeup and wig and he was nude. He still had a nice hard-on. He walked over to a cooler and removed a bottle of wine. After uncorking it and pouring three glasses, he joined us in the hot tub.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself, Gary. I certainly did."

Thanks, Gord. Thanks for inviting me."

Billie laughed, "I think we all enjoyed ourselves, Gordie."

I listened as they explained how they met in another city. They met at an alternate lifestyle night club where they were both cruising one evening. Gord was in town on business. They hit it off. They had been together for over fifteen years. Bill had always felt rather feminine and after a couple of years of counseling, they made the decision that Bill would become Billie. There had been more counseling and several years of hormone therapy.

Billie set her glass down, "Refill, anyone? Both Gord and I nodded. After refilling all three glasses, She continued the story.

"I wanted to have the surgery, but Gordie wouldn't hear of it."

"No, I was very selfish," Gord laughed. "I loved sucking Bill's cock and taking it up my ass and I didn't want to lose that and that's why you see the Billie you see before you. A beautiful pre-op transexual."

"Oh, Gordie, don't be silly."

I looked at Billie, "He's right. You are not only beautiful, you're gorgeous."

Billie ducked her head.

"I've had a wonderful time and it's getting late, but there is one thing that I'd like to do before I say goodnight."

"What's that, Gary?"

"I'd like to suck off each of you."

Gord responded by pushing himself up so he was sitting on the deck around the tub. In spite of the warm water and the wine, his hard-on was still jutting up from between his thighs. I bent over him and lowered my head to take his cock in my mouth. I swirled my tongue over and around his cockhead and gently sucked it. Billie slipped one hand between my legs, from the rear, and fondled my cock and balls as I sucked her husband. Gord quickly shot his usual tasty load into my mouth.

After I finished with him, I turned to Billie. She stood up in the tub. I got on my knees. Her cock looked like Al's, but it wasn't as thick or as long. I still remember the first party at Coach's and the thrill I felt when Al slid his long cock down my throat and I was able to swallow all of it. She smiled as I took her cock in my mouth and let it slip down my throat. She didn't get hard, but her cockhead nestled in my throat near where Kenny's cockhead rested whenever I deep throated his nine inch hard-on.

She stroked my hair as I nursed on her "clit". Her balls rested on my chin as I swallowed deep in my throat. She shot her cum rather quickly after I began to hum as I sucked.

After making sure both Gord and Billie were sucked dry, I thanked them for a nice evening, got dressed and let myself out. They were lying on the deck beside the tub and engaged in a 69 when I left them.

At breakfast, Mom mention that I had gotten home quiet late. I agreed and told her that Gord and his wife had begun to tell me about some of their travels and adventures and time had just gotten away. I was tired when I got to work, but doing the cleaning and fix up work with Sandy made it easier.

After dinner, I called Lana. Her folks were going to the mountains for the weekend so we made plans for a date for Saturday afternoon.

The rest of the week at work passed quickly. Sandy and I worked pretty hard and we finally got the house and yard cleaned up and all of the trash and debris loaded into the mobile trash bin. I dumped the last cart load of weeds, limbs and broken glass into the bin right after lunch. I washed the dirt and mud off the cart and Sandy cleaned up the rakes and shovels.

"Gary, let's put the cart and tools in the garage. We can store them here temporarily."

After we put the tools away and locked the garage Sandy looked at me, "Well, it was a mess and a whole lot more work than I figured it would be."

"Yeah. I can't understand how people can live like that or how they can just go off and leave such a mess."

"I don't understand either, Gary, but it's cleaned up now and we can start repairs and painting." She looked at her watch, "It's almost too late to start anything else. Why don't we wash up and go to Friday afternoon club?"

This sort of surprised me. "Sure. That's a good idea."

I washed up my hands and face in the kitchen and Sandy used the bathroom. We tossed the paper towels into the trash bin after we locked up the house.

"After we drop off the truck at the office, we can take my car. I now a place that I think you'll enjoy."

"Uh, o.k. Maybe we should invite Dan?"

"That won't be necessary. He told me last night that he wanted to get away early this afternoon. He said he and his wife were going to spend the weekend with some friend's at their mountain cabin."

"That's right. Lana mentioned that to me when talked with her earlier this week.."

"Who's Lana?"

"She's Dan's daughter. A friend from school."

"Oh."

Sandy and I moved our cars around to the front of the office after parking the truck in the yard behind the building. We made sure the truck, yard and office were locked and secure for the weekend before leaving in Sandy's car.

The bar she took me to was on the edge of downtown. It was in an area that used to be mostly warehouses and small factories. Many of the warehouses and other buildings had been redeveloped into business' with lofts, apartments and condos on the upper floors. The area was becoming more and more residential in character.

When we walked into the bar several people greeted Sandy by name. The bar was pretty dark after coming in from the sunlight and I couldn't see who greeted her. She got a pitcher of beer and two glasses and I followed over to a small table along one of the walls. We seated ourselves. Sandy poured the beer. Two women came over to our table. Sandy stood and greeted them. There was a good amount of laughing and a fair amount of hugging and kissing as the women greeted each other.

Sandy turned to me. "This is my friend, Gary. Gary, meet my good friends, Tina and Cindy."

I stood and shook hands with both of them. Sandy invited them to have a seat and offered them some more beer. They sat down but declined the drinks. We chatted for a few minutes and Sandy told them that we worked together. As my eyes adjusted to the low level of light in the bar, I could see that there were a few men but most of the bar crowd seemed to be women. Tina and Cindy excused themselves when the bar door opened and someone they knew entered.

We were quiet for a few moments when Sandy put her hand on mine. "You are my friend, aren't you, Gary."

"Uh, sure, Sandy."

"I mean just because you work for our company, it doesn't mean we can't be friends."

I smiled at her. "We're friends, Sandy. Friends help each other and you helped me all week long. And I thank you for the help. That place was a mess."

Sandy grinned, "You're welcome. I liked working with you. I'll try to help you with the painting whenever I can next week."

"Thanks. That'd be nice. I start classes Monday so I won't be at work until after lunch. I have classes Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings so, depending upon homework, I should be able to work all day Tuesday and Thursday."

"Well, I can help you either one or both days."

Several other friends of Sandy's came to our table and greeted her. A couple of them were men but most of them were women. Sandy introduced me to all of them as her friend.

After a couple of hours, I suggested that we leave. We were driving back to the office when Sandy looked at me across the car, "Are you free Saturday afternoon or evening?"

"Uh, no. I'm going to be with a friend for the day."

"How about Sunday?"

"No, I'm sorry, My folks are having a family get together for my sister Marcia's birthday Sunday afternoon and evening."

"Oh. The reason I'm asking is I hoped you might be able to come over to my place for a burger fry or something and a few beers one afternoon or evening."

"Gee, that would be neat, Sandy, but I'm afraid this weekend is all booked up."

"That's o.k. It was just a last minute idea. What about next weekend?"

"Either day would be o.k."

"That's great! How about Saturday around four?"

We had just pulled into the parking lot in front of the office. As I opened the car door, I turned to Sandy, "It's a deal."

She smiled, "It's a deal. Have a good weekend, Gary."

"You too, Sandy. I'll see you here Monday after lunch."

I got home just in time to get cleaned up and change out of my work clothes before we sat down for dinner.

Marcia went to a movie with some of her friends. Mom and Dad went over to a neighbor's to visit. I got on the computer and read my e-mail. I also got out the disk that Eva had sent me earlier and looked at her pictures again. She was a neat woman and I really wanted to eat her pussy and screw with her again.

Saturday morning, I was helping Dad in the garden when Lana called. I had to take the call inside.

"Hi, Gary. I'm lonely in this big empty house. Can you come over for lunch?"

When I got back to the garden, Dad looked up from where he was weeding, "Who was it?"

"Lana. She wanted to know if I could come over early and have lunch with her."

"She's a nice kid. Why don't you got ahead and go over there. We're almost done here."

"Thanks, Dad." I went back inside and called Lana back. "Hi, Lana, I'll be over as soon as I clean up and change clothes. I've been helping in the garden."

"That's great! See you soon!"

I hung up and headed for the shower.

Lana greeted me at the door the minute I pushed the bell. "Hi, Gary. I'm glad you could come over early."

"Hi." She was barefoot and she was wearing short shorts and a tube top. "You look great! Your tan really looks good."

Lana grinned, "Thanks. I'm glad you like it. Are you ready to eat?"

"I sure am." I thought to myself, 'I'm ready to eat your pussy, if you'll let me.'

"Well, let's eat then." I followed Lana through the kitchen to the patio. Not only was she wearing short shorts, they were so tight that they looked as if they had been spray painted on her.

"I hope you like quiche. I was bored and lonely so I decided to cook then when I started the quiche I realized it was more than I could eat so that is when I called you."

"It looks and smells good, Lana. Thanks for inviting me." I held her chair then sat down across from her.

She poured two glasses of wine. "Have some wine. There is also salad and fresh bread."

I smiled at her, "You must have been really bored to fix a salad and bake bread too."

Lana grinned, "You're here and I'm not lonely any more."

We chatted as we ate. Afterwards, we cleaned up the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. As we were finishing up, Lana looked at me, "Would you like to sunbathe?"

"Sure, that'd be fun, but I didn't bring my swim suit."

She grinned as she handed me a little bag, "Wear one of Dad's."

I opened the bag and pulled out one of her Dad's thongs. "I'll wear this if you wear one of your Mom's bikini's."

"You're on. Let's change."

I hung my clothes up in the guest bathroom and slipped the thong on. Lana was waiting for me. The suit she was wearing was hardly there at all. Two tiny circles of cloth barely covered her nipples and areola. The bottom was a tiny triangle. She pirouetted in front of me. "Do you like it?"

I growled back at her.

"I take that's a 'yes'?"

"Yes. I hope we don't have to flag a taxi or something. Between the two of us there isn't enough cloth to make a flag."

Lana laughed and ran out to the yard. I followed her across the yard to where she had a blanket spread on the grass. The spot was surrounded on three sides by bushes that I had helped her Dad plant.

"We won't get much sun here."

"No, but we won't need to use sunblock either." Lana sat then laid down on her stomach on the blanket. "Don't let me forget to give you a disk with the pictures on it."

"Pictures?"

"You remember, the ones Gayle, you and I took of each other."

"You saved those?"

"Sure. Remember, we downloaded them from both cameras onto my laptop. Well, Gayle and I decided to keep them so we made three disks then deleted them from the laptop. I think they are pretty hot and I like to look at them."

"You do?"

"Sure. Wouldn't you."

"I guess so. The ones I saw of you and Gayle were really hot."

"That was fun. I like the ones of Gayle giving you head."

While Lana talked she untied the top of her bikini.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking off my bikini, silly. I've been sunbathing nude. I just wear it between here and the house." She tossed the little top on to the blanket then she got to her feet. I watched as she untied the string on one side of her bikini bottom. She pulled the string from between her legs and held the little triangle of cloth up as she turned around in front of me. "See. No tan lines."

"And no hair I see."

Lana blushed under her tan, "Gayle convinced me to shave."

"How'd she do that?"

Lana blushed some more, "She said she preferred not to eat hair pie."

"She said that?"

"You know Gayle. She says what she thinks. Why don't you take off your suit?"

"Well, o.k." I stood and peeled the thong down over my hips and down my legs. I tossed towards Lana. "It didn't cover much anyway."

Lana looked at my crotch. "I think it covered a lot."

I looked down. My dick was half hard and slowly rising. I looked up at Lana. "It finds you exciting."

She stepped closer and extended her hand, "May I."

"Only if I may too." I stood still as she touched my cock then wrapped her fingers around the shaft.

"It's so warm and I can feel it get hard."

I touched one of her nipples, which hardened as I touched it. Lana moved closer. I put an arm around her shoulders. She held my cock with one hand and put her other arm around my shoulders. My free hand dropped to her crotch. We kissed and probed each other's mouth. Lana spread her legs slightly as I cupped and gently squeezed her smooth pussy.

We were both panting when we broke the kiss. "Let's lie down, Lana."

"Yes. Let's.

We touched each other as we lay down together. Lana lay on her back and I lay on my side beside her. I was propped up on one elbow. We looked at each other and we kissed. As we kissed, I caressed her belly and breasts. She pushed herself up onto her elbows then she rolled so she was partially on top of me. I lay flat on my back and Lana lay so her thigh was between my legs and my thigh was between her legs. I caressed her back and shoulders.

We continued to kiss until Lana pushed herself up a little and broke the kiss. She moved so she was straddling me. "I can feel your hard-on. It's pressing against my belly." She lightly kissed me. "You know, I think we should do it."

"Uh, do it?"

"Sure. You know, make love, have sex, intercourse, screw, do the dirty, hump each other, you know, fuck.

"Uh, I don't happen to have a rubber handy."

Lana grinned, "You don't need one. I've been on the pill since I was fourteen. Besides, I want to feel you shoot and I might want you to pull out and squirt your cum on my tits and maybe my face."

"Uh, you're a virgin?"

"Yes, technically speaking."

"Technically speaking?"

"Yes, I'm a technical virgin."

"Whatever that means."

"I've never had intercourse with a man. I've used my fingers and vibrators and dildos. That same weekend the three of us took all those pictures, Gayle and I used a bunch of Mom's toys. We took pictures of each other playing with them. We had a lot of fun with two big vibrating double dongs. We put the biggest one in our pussies and we worked the smaller one into our butts. I think both of us each had at least a half dozen orgasms. I wish we could have gotten some pictures of us. We did set the timer and got some shots of us doing each other with a strap-on. And now I think we should do it because I want to do it with you."

"Why don't you straddle my shoulders so I can eat your pussy?"

She pushed herself up onto her knees then crawled forward until her pussy was over my face. I put my hands on her hips and guided her down until her pussy was pressed against my mouth. Lana used her fingers to spread her pussy lips as I licked them. I sort of missed her curly chestnut colored pussy hair. I tried to stick my tongue in her vaginal opening then I licked my way up to her clitoris. She cradled my head and pressed my face against her now wet pussy. She gave a little shudder as I sucked her clit and rubbed it with the flat of my tongue. Lana released my head and I lay back on the blanket. She smiled down at me as I used a couple of fingers to stroke her pussy. I slipped a finger in her pussy hole. She put her hand on mine and pulled my finger out. Then she guided my hand to her mouth where she sucked my finger. I grinned up at her as I moved my hand to her breast. I held it gently. She covered my hand with hers. I slipped two fingers of my other hand into her pussy. Then I withdrew them and licked them clean before i resumed kissing, sucking and licking Lana's wet pussy.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers