Explorers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

Right after lunch on Tuesday, Sandy called me on the cell. A woman had called the office and left a number for me to call. Sandy said she didn’t leave a name, just the phone number. I didn’t recognize the phone number, but I called it anyway.

It rang seven or eight times before a woman answered. “Hello?” I recognized Laura’s voice. “Is this Gary calling?”

“Yes, I’m returning a call. Is that you, Laura?”

“Yes,” she softly laughed, “ Sorry about interrupting you at work, but can you come over right away?”

“Er, I guess so. It’ll take me twenty minutes or so. I have to take a truck back to the office.”

“That’s fine. I’ll be waiting.”

As I drove, I wondered what Laura wanted. She was probably rearranging furniture or something again. I dropped the truck off at the office and explained to Sandy that I had to leave and I would be back at work the next afternoon.

I parked in the driveway at Dan and Laura’s place. When I rang the doorbell, Laura’s voice came over an intercom speaker mounted by the door. “Gary?”

I pushed the button, “Yes, it’s Gary.”

The door latch clicked. “Come in, Gary.”

I pushed the front door open and stepped inside. No one was there. “Laura?”

“I’ll be right there.” I looked around. Laura came down the hall from the bedrooms. She was carrying a large dong in one hand and she was nude. “I’m so glad you got here so quickly. We desperately need you.” She pressed herself against me as she hugged me. She kissed my neck, “Get your clothes off” She dropped the dong and started pushing my shorts down.

I touched her face, “I take it that keeping my shorts on is not an option?”

Laura smiled as she pushed her hand into my shorts. She gripped my cock and balls then her finger nails lightly raked across my ball sac and the underbelly of my cock. “You better believe it’s not an option, mister.”

I pulled my t-shirt over my head and stepped out of my shorts. Laura turned her back to me as she bent over to picked up the dropped dong. I could see that her pussy lips were swollen and tender looking. “Follow me.” I dropped my t-shirt on my shorts and followed her down the hall.

Laura entered the master bedroom. I followed. There was a woman on the bed. Her head and shoulders were resting on a pillow but she was on her knees so her butt was up in the air. Her face was turned away from us and she was as nude as the two of us were. Laura put a hand on her hip, “Look who I found to play with us.”

The woman turned to look at us. “Good, that dong wasn’t cutting it.”

“Gary, I’m sure you know Gina.”

Yes I knew Gina. She was Eva’s and Kenny’s mother. I had seen her at the graduation swim party she and her husband, Dave, had hosted for Kenny’s friends and their families. She had been a knockout in her swimsuit, but I had never ever expected to see her nude. And I had never expected to see her nude in my girlfriend’s mother’s bedroom. And I had especially never expected to be nude and standing in front of her as my girlfriend’s equally nude mother fondled my dick and balls.

“Hello, Gary. Laura tells me that you are quite the handyman and that you do high quality work with all of your tools that are at your disposal.”

Before I could say anything, Laura squeezed my dick, “As Gina says, the dong wasn’t cutting it. Why don’t you lie down next to Gina.”

Gina moved over and I lay back on the bed. Laura unbuckled my sandals. I heard them thump as the dropped to the carpet. Laura got on the bed beside the two of us. She held my dick up and Gina leaned over and sucked it into her mouth. Laura moved closer. She bent forward, lifted a breast in the palm of her hand and began running a rubbery nipple over my lips.

“Suck my tit, Gary, while Gina sucks your cock.”

I sealed my lips around Laura’s nipple and began to suck it. Soon I had more of her tit in my mouth and I was flicking and rubbing her nipple with my tongue. It was hard to keep my concentration on sucking tit when Gina was doing all sorts of good things to my cock with her mouth, tongue and lips. She was sucking hard so I guess I sucked hard too.

Laura touched my face. She removed her nipple from my mouth. “I love having my tit sucked, but you’re sucking so hard I’m afraid you’ll give me a hickey.”

Laura moved away and turned around. “May I have a taste of that delicious looking thing?”

Gina stopped sucking me and I soon felt another mouth on my cock. Laura was taking all of my cock in one swallow. I ran my hand over the swell of her hips and then I began to play with her pussy and butt hole as she and Gina took turns sucking me.

Gina laughed, “That’s enough foreplay. I think I’ll sit on it.”

The mattress shifted a little as the two women moved around. Laura straddled my head. My nose was against her butt hole and her smooth, shaved pussy rested on my mouth. Hands held my cock, then I felt Gina’s hot pussy slide down over it. “Oh! That feels nice.” She began to rock her hips. Laura pressed her pussy against my mouth. It was a little hard to breathe but, I began to lick her.

My cock felt like it was in a glove as Gina fucked me. Laura was moving around quite a bit. Her pussy juices made my face slick. I couldn’t tell but I think she was playing with and sucking both hers and Gina’s breasts. I know she was tickling Gina’s clit, because Gina kept telling that she loved having her clit rubbed and squeezed.

Gina was rocking her hips so hard that my cock was almost coming out of her pussy. She reached behind herself and squeezed my balls. “I hope he has a big load.”

“Don’t make him cum yet, Gina. I want some of his hard cock too.”

“O.K.” Gina slowed her movements to a sensuous fucking motion which became slower and slower and eventually stopped. She sat still for a moment then she gripped my cock with her vaginal muscles. She raised her hips and my cock slipped out of her pussy with a rather loud sucking sound.

Laura got off my face. She turned around and straddled my hips. “I’ll hold it for you.” A hand gently held my slippery cock still as Laura sat down on it. I watched as my cock disappeared in my girlfriend’s mother’s pussy.

Gina moved towards my head. She straddled my shoulders so her pussy was in my face. It was so hot it was almost smoking. I inhaled as I licked her swollen lips and found her clit with my lips. “Oh, yes! That’s it! Suck my clit.” She slipped one of her hands behind my head. She lifted my head so my face was pressed into her hot, wet pussy.

Laura was using the same hip rocking fucking motion. Her vaginal muscles were milking my cock. I was going to cum if she kept it up for very long. Gina leaned back and I was able to breathe easier as her pussy lifted from my mouth.

“Gary’s about ready to pop his rocks. Do you want to suck him off?”

Gina swung her leg over me and turned around. “Yes, but I’ll share with you.” I watched as she lowered her head and licked my cock. She looked up at Laura. “It tastes like your pussy.” Then she lowered her head again and I watched as she pushed her lips to the base of my cock. She held her tongue pressed flat against the shaft as she slowly pulled her head up.

Laura and Gina took turns sucking and stroking me. After a few minutes of hard sucking and fast stroking, I could feel the cum starting to boil up from seep inside. “I. . .I’m going to cum!”

Laura stroked my cock as Gina held her open mouth over the cockhead. I wanted to see my cum shoot into her mouth. “Gahhhh!” I could feel the cum pulse through my cock. A large wad blew into Gina’s mouth and onto her lips. She lowered her head and closed her lips around the cockhead. “Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahh! Ah! Ahh. Ahh.” I was cumming so hard it almost hurt.

Gina swallowed several gobs then handed my cock to Laura. She sucked my balls dry. The two women kissed a cummy kiss then they moved up and each of them French kissed me so I could taste my cum.

Gina patted my face, “You’re much better than a dong. We’ll have to do this all over again soon.” She kissed Laura again, “I hate to suck and fuck and run, but I suppose I should clean up and get home to fix dinner for Dave and the kids.”

Laura lay down beside me as we heard the shower running.

“May I ask you something?”

“Sure, Gary.”

“What made you call me?”

Laura smiled, “Gina and I were making love and she said I was handy with the dong, but she would really rather have a man. I told her that I knew a handyman who knew how to use his tools. That’s when we called the office. I didn’t know your cell number. Gina used her cell phone and left the message with Sandy, who said she would get it to you. And that’s how you came here to cum.”

Gina stuck her head in the room and told us goodbye. I sat up. “I’d better get cleaned up and get going too, before Lana comes home.”

“You might as well stay and wait for her. I know she’d be glad to see you.”

We both cleaned up and we sat at the kitchen table. I was drinking a soft drink and Laura was having a glass of wine. She looked at me. “Lana told me that you and she had a very nice sexual experience.”

“Er, er ,yes, we did.”

“Don’t look so startled,” she smiled, “There are very few secrets between a mother and daughter. I’m glad she shared her virginity with you.” Laura smiled more broadly, “However, the fact that her mother and her boyfriend are fucking each other is one of the few secrets that I haven’t shared with her.”

I nodded that I understood. It was the a secret just like the secret that her husband and her daughter’s boyfriend were also fucking each other.

The front door opened and in walked Lana. “Hi, Mom. Hi, Gary. What are you doing here?”

“He’s waiting for you. You’ve been so busy with you internship that you haven’t left any time for your friends. Would you like a soft drink?”

“May I have a glass of wine.”

“Certainly. I’ll get it then leave you two alone.”

Laura poured two glasses of wine and set them on the table.

Lana took one and handed one to me. “How have you been, Gary.”

‘Busy, but not as busy as you’ve been. Will you have some time this weekend where we might be able to catch a movie or something?”

“I think so. I’d like to do something better than a movie. Maybe we can take a ride somewhere. I’ve hardly been outside, let alone outside of the city.”

“We can do that. Please call if you can get away.”

“I’ll do that, Gary. I’ve got to run. I have to write captions for a bunch of pictures that I took today for tomorrow’s newspaper. I told the editor I’d e-mail them to him before dinner time.”

Lana stood when I stood. We hugged and kissed. I hoped nothing would mess up spending part of the weekend with Lana.

I turn my cell phone off during class. It was Friday morning and classes had just ended and I was looking forward to the weekend. I had just turned the cell back on when it rang.

“Hello?”

“Hello. It this Gary?”

“Yes. Who is this?”

“It’s Dave, Kenny’s dad. I got your cell number from Kenny. I was wondering if you could come over to my office right now. There is something that I’d like to discuss with you.”

“Uhh, sure, I guess so.” It was a few minutes after ten so thought that I probably wouldn’t miss any work. “Uhh, what’s it about?”

“I’ll tell you when you get here. Do you know where my office is?”

“No.” He gave me the address and directions. It was pretty close by. “I can be there in about 10 minutes.”

“Good. Thanks. I’ll be waiting for you.”

I wondered if he had found out about the three-way with Laura, me and his wife, Gina. He didn’t sound angry, mad or tense, rather he sounded sort of excited. I pulled into the parking lot in front of a four story office building. Dave came out to the lot to meet me.

He extended his hand, “Glad you could make it on such short notice, Gary.” He certainly didn’t appear to be mad or upset. “Let’s go inside.”

I followed him through the building to a small elevator. He used a key to open it. When we were inside, I noticed there was only one floor button and it was unmarked. Dave looked at me, “I work a lot on nights and on weekends and I use this private elevator for security. I rent what used to be the building owner’s private suite and he had this elevator installed so he could come and go as he pleased. The public elevators go to the fourth floor, but this is the only entrance to the suite.”

“Could you please tell me what this is about?”

He smiled at me, “You’ll see shortly.” The elevator stopped, the door opened and we stepped into what almost looked like a living room. “My assistant has the day off.” There were several comfortable chairs and sofas in the room. Instead of a desk for the assistant there was a nice table that held a telephone and a computer keyboard and flat screen monitor.

I followed Dave across the space to his office. He also used a table rather than a desk. There were a couple of recliner type chairs and a large leather sofa. One wall contained a large entertainment cent with a very large flat screen TV. “Come in. Would you like a drink? A beer or something?”

“Uh, no thanks. I have to be at work this afternoon.”

“Well, I think I’ll have a scotch. Make yourself comfortable.” He indicated one of the chairs. He poured his drink and seated himself in the other chair. “I’d like you to watch something.” He picked up a remote and the TV came on.

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. It was a very sharp and clear video of Kenny and me on the Friday afternoon in the pool house after he got back from his grandmother’s. I watched as we undressed then I got down on my knees in front of Kenny. I heard myself tell Kenny that I was going to suck his big dick.

I glanced over at Dave. He wasn’t looking at me to see my reaction to the video. He was raptly watching the screen as I licked his son’s balls and sucked his cock deep into my mouth. He stopped the video.

“I suppose I should tell you where this video came from. As you know, the pool house contains the equipment and gas bottles for treating the pool water. It also houses all of the heating equipment for the water. The chlorine is a hazardous material and my insurance company was worried about the security and monitoring of the gas.” He restarted the video.

“You’ll notice in the lower corner of the frame that the gauges and so forth for the natural gas and the chlorine are visible. The insurance company was pleased that everything was being monitored, but I decided that I should have a system that monitored access to the pool house. I had the system installed while Gina and the kids were visiting her mother.”

“The system was activated Thursday afternoon of that week. It’s a digital system. I decided to check and see if it was working properly. Imagine my surprise when I saw this.” He wasn’t looking at me as he spoke. He was watching the video. Kenny and I had traded places and now his son was sucking my cock.”

“Er, I don’t suppose I can explain.”

Dave looked at me and smiled, “There’s nothing you have to explain. My son and you are adults and what you do is your own business. Frankly, I find the two of you rather erotic.” He paused and took more than a sip of his scotch.

“I have a proposal for your consideration.”

“Oh?”

“Yes. Gina, my wife, is a fantastic sex partner, but I have some desires that she is unable to fulfill. One is that I’ve always wanted to receive a blowjob from another man and, obviously, Gina is a woman. Two, I’ve always wanted to try anal sex and Gina refuses. She says I’m too big.”

I knew what she meant. If Dave’s cock was anything Like Kenny’s in size, I could see why she refused to let him fuck her in the ass.

I glanced at the video. I was on my hands and knees and Kenny was fucking my ass. Dave was watching the screen too.

“Obviously, both you and Kenny know more than a little about man-to-man sex, but, obviously, I can’t ask my son. That leaves only you, Gary. Would you be willing to help me satisfy my desires?”

I thought for a minute. Dave didn’t know it, but if I sucked his cock and let him fuck my ass, I’d be sucking and fucking his whole family, husband and father, wife and mother, daughter, and son. I smiled at him, “Sure, I’ll help you. It will be my pleasure.”

He took a big drink of scotch. “When would you be able to help me?”

I looked at my watch, “How about right now?”

He polished off his drink in a gulp, ‘That would be great! We can use the sofa, if you wish.” He stood and unbuttoned his shirt as he walked to the sofa. Since I was wearing a t-shirt, shorts and running shoes, I was naked before Dave was. He tossed his shirt on the sofa back and he sat down to take off his shoes and socks. He stood and started to undo his belt.

“Let me help you.” The front of his trousers was bulging. I ran my hand up and down the front of his trousers a couple of times before I unbuckled his belt. Dave dropped his undershirt on the floor as I unzipped his fly. The front of his boxers had a big bulge. I lowered his trousers to the floor and he stepped out of them.

Pushing them aside, I looked at the man standing in front of me in his underwear. He was my best friend’s father and one of my parent’s best friends and I was going to suck his cock and get fucked by him. I rubbed the front of his boxers. I could feel the heat of his cock through the fabric. I licked him through the fabric before unsnapping the waistband of the boxers.

The boxers had kept his cock pressed against his body. When I opened the snaps, his hard cock sprang out into my face. I could see where Kenny got his nine inch cock, but his dad was bigger. Dave was thicker and one or, possibly, two inches longer than his son.

“Wow!” I looked up at him.

Dave looked down at me and smiled, “Gina usually says ‘Oh, gawd’ when she sees me like this.

Dave’s cock was a cocksucker’s dream, but I knew I wasn’t dreaming. I kissed his cock head then lifted the cockshaft so I could get to his balls. They were larger than Kenny’s. They were almost as large as Earl’s. I bathed them with my lips and tongue before licking my way up and down the underbelly of his cockshaft several times.

Looking up at Dave’s face, I held his thick cock lightly. “I’m going to suck your big, thick cock, Dave.”

He smiled at me, “Please, do.”

I opened my mouth and closed my lips around the rim of his cockhead. It filled much of my mouth. Dave was excited. I could taste his pre-cum. After swabbing his bulbous cockhead for a couple of minutes, I took it out of my mouth and ran the tip of my tongue around the rim. I found the sensitive vee and flicked and tapped it with the tip of my tongue.

He was oozing so much pre-cum that is was dripping off the end of his cock. I used my thumbs to smear it all over his cockhead and down the cockshaft. I took Dave’s cock back into my mouth. He moaned softly as I pushed my mouth down over it. I pumped my head back and forth and I kept the flat of my tongue pressed against the underbelly. Each time, I was able to take a little more into my mouth.

Bubby had told me not to worry about the size of the cock, but to focus on the pleasure I was giving my partner. I stopped to catch my breath and to spread more pre-cum. Dave touched, my face, “That feels so good.” I responded by licking his cockhead then licking my way up and down the length of his shaft. I wanted to get it a slick as I could, because I thought that I would be able to eat all of Dave’s man meat.

I alternated between trying to deep throat him and keeping his cockshaft lubricated with spit and saliva. When I wasn’t trying to eat all of Dave’s man meat, I was kissing, licking and sucking his cockhead and generally making love to his cock with my mouth. Occasionally I would stop and tell Dave how good his cock tasted or how I loved sucking his big, handsome cock.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers