Explorers Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers

"Lana got called back to work and. . ."

"Uh, that's too bad. Would you like to come over this afternoon. I have a dear friend whom I'd like you to meet."

"Sure, Bubbie. I have some other calls to return. Say forty-five minutes?"

"That would be great, lover. Use your key. We'll be in the den. See you in a bit." He hung up and I dialed Kenny's number.

"Hello."

"Hey, Kenny. Gary here. What's on your mind? As if I didn't know."

Kenny laughed, "What are you doing this afternoon?"

"I've got to go out for a while. 'You anxious for me to pay you back for going car shopping with Marcia?"

Kenny laughed, "You could say that, but I did have a good time hanging out with her. What are you doing this evening?"

"I could come over after dinner." I didn't want to sound eager, but I was as eager to give my best buddy a blowjob as he was to get blown.

"That'll work. Eva's out with some friends and won't be back until late. And everyone else will probably be watching television."

"O.K., Kenny. I'll see you around seven thirty."

"Great! See you then." We hung up at the same time.

I washed my hands and face, told Marcia that I was going over to Coach's and that I'd be home before dinner time and left the house.

I parked in the driveway and let myself in the front door.. "Hello, Bubbie." I walked through the house to the den. Bubbie waved at me as I entered the room. He was reclining on a blanket covered leather sofa. Another person, whom I assumed was another man, was seated beside Bubbie. He was bent way over and his face was buried in Bubbie's lap. They were both nude.

From the expression on Bubbie's face, I knew that he was the recipient of a delicious blowjob. Bubbie waved me over. When I got close to him, he unfastened my shorts and pulled them down. My flaccid cock flopped out, Bubbie shifted his position a little and I watched my cock disappear through his soft lips. I took off my shirt.

Bubbie stopped sucking me after a few minutes. The man who had been sucking his cock had stopped and was now watching Bubbie suck mine. He had a slight smile. Bubbie pushed himself to a sitting position.

"I'm sorry." He looked at the man beside him, "When Gary is around, I can't help myself, but I become a shameless cocksucker." He smiled, "Eric, I'd like you to meet Gary."

Eric got to his feet, "Hello, Gary." He extended his hand. Before I could grasp it, he slipped it under my now hard cock, "I can see why Ernie was so eager to take you into his mouth. You look delicious."

Eric was about midway in age between Coach and myself. Bubbie had gotten to his feet and joined us. "Eric was on my very first team when I first started coaching. We became dear friends then and have remained so for many years." He hugged both of us.

Eric released my cock and put his arms around each of us. We moved closer together. I could feel our three cocks touching and rubbing against each other as Bubbie and Eric exchanged a deep, wet kiss. We separated and I looked at Eric's cock. It had a pronounced upward curve and the glans looked like a large acorn.

"Let's finishing undressing you, Gary, and make ourselves comfortable again." Bubbie kneeled to unbuckle my sandals. He slid my shorts down my legs and I stepped out of my clothes.

"May I?" I touched both Bubbie's and Eric's cocks. Bubbie smiled as I held him in my hand as I lowered myself to my knees in front of Eric. Eric must have enjoyed sucking Bubbie's cock because his cock was slick and wet with pre-cum. After licking the tart fluid from his cock, I carefully sucked one of his smooth hairless balls into my mouth.

He groaned and touched my head, "Let me lie down."

I reluctantly released him. He moved to the sofa and stretched out. He turned his head and opened his mouth. Bubbie guided his hard cock into it. Eric sighed audibly as he closed his lips around the thick piece of manmeat. I got back on my knees and looked at his cock. It was so curved that it almost made an arc between his pelvis and stomach. It looked like it would be a challenge to swallow completely, but I wanted to try.

The pre-cum was flowing freely. Eric appeared to get really turned on by sucking cock. His pre-cum helped lubricate my mouth and throat. By going slowly and carefully turning my head back and forth and tipping it is slightly different directions, I was able to work my mouth down his curved cockshaft.

I felt his cockhead poised to enter my throat so I took a deep breath. Eric groaned out loud as my mouth slipped the rest of the way to his cock root. I heard Bubbie say, "You've just experienced one of Gary's most astounding talents."

"Damn, no one has ever taken all of my dick that deep."

I held my mouth still for a moment, then began a slow pullout. Holding his glans between my lips, I took another deep breath before swallowing Eric's slick cock. As I swallowed I worked my throat.

"Ah, shit! He's milking me with his throat!"

A hand touched my neck, "Don't make Eric cum, lover. I want you to experience an exquisite fuck. I know both of you are enjoying this, but let's retire to the bed."

Eric moaned as his cock came out of my mouth. I straightened up on my knees. He leaned into me and kissed me on the lips, "You may suck my cock anytime you wish, Gary." I grinned at him and stood up. We followed Bubbie into the bedroom.

He was waiting with a bottle of lube. "Bend over, Gary. I don't wish to be crude, but I don't want you to miss a second of the best fuck you've ever had." Bubbie liberally greased my asshole. "Lie on your back." I did as directed as Bubbie pushed a thick pillow under my hips. Eric got on his knees between my legs. He lifted my legs so my calves rested against his shoulders. Bubbie greased Eric's cock then held and guided it to my waiting ass.

I wasn't too sure about being able to handle Eric's curved cock, but he went slowly and after his big acorn of a cockhead popped through my muscle ring, we found the fucking easy going. His cockhead rubbed against the top of my colon, a sensation that I had never really felt before.

When it rubbed over my prostate, my cock jumped and stiffened. I moaned softly, "Ah, sweet."

Eric grinned, You like that, huh?"

I grinned back, "Oh, yes."

He began to fuck my ass with long, slow, steady strokes. I tried to clamp and unclamp my sphincter around his cockshaft, but the feelings of his cockhead massaging my prostate was almost more than I could handle. It didn't take much fucking on Eric's part until my cock was squirting and spewing wads of cum all over my stomach and chest. My asshole tightened around his cock just he started to blow his warm cum deep into my gut.

We rested a minute, then Eric pulled his cock out with a soft pop. He bent forward and took my cummy cock into his mouth. I gestured to Bubbie, who was keeling beside us, to move closer. He did so as I opened my mouth to be fed. Watching us fuck had turned Bubbie on. He quickly shot his load into my throat. I sucked him dry then lay back to rest.

Eric left to clean himself up. When he returned, Bubbie hugged me, "When Eric fucks me, I do the same thing. I turn into a squirter and cover myself with my cum."

I grinned at Eric, "You may fuck me anytime you wish."

"You got it," he laughed.

I went to the bathroom to wash up. When I returned, we sat on the bed and rested and talked until it was time to for me to go. As I was getting dressed, Bubbie looked at me.

"Gary, what are you doing in two weeks?"

"Working and going to classes. Why?"

"I'm going on vacation and I wondered if you would be willing to stay here and keep an eye on the place?"

"Sure. I should be able to do that for you Bubbie."

"Good. Thanks. If you wish, you may have your friends over."

"Thanks. We'll see about that."

As I left the bedroom, Bubbie and Eric curled into a sixty-nine. I smiled to myself, 'It's a good thing that I'm not jealous or possessive.' I let myself out and drove home for dinner.

After dinner, Marcia and I cleaned up the kitchen, then I drove over to Kenny's. His dad, Dave, met me at the door, "Hello, Gary. Kenny just went upstairs." He was wiping his face with a towel. "We've been playing some one-on-one."

"Sounds like fun. I'd like to play some with you sometime."

Dave grinned, "We'll have to set up something soon.." I swear he winked at me. Gina, Kenny's mom waved at me as I passed the living room door. I stopped long enough to tell her hello, before going up the stairs.

The door to Kenny's room was closed. I knock. "Come in." Kenny was standing across the room in front of his dresser. His back was to the door. He had a towel in his hand and he was wearing only a jock strap. He turned around as I closed the door. His cock and balls completely fill the strap pouch. The sight was enough to make my mouth water.

"Hey, Gary. . .," Kenny wiped his face, "I just finished a. . ."

"A game of one-on-one with your dad."

"Yeah," he grinned, "And I'm ready to go one-on-one with you now."

I kicked off my sandals and pulled my t-shirt over my head as i walked across the room. Stopping in front of Kenny, I pushed my shorts to the floor and stepped out of them. I touched the pouch. It was wet. After getting comfortable on my knees, I licked the front of his pouch. It was wet with sweat.

"You're all sweaty," I looked up at Kenny's face. He looked down at me as I rolled the waistband of the jock strap down over his hips. When his cockhead was exposed, I licked it. Looking up again, "Salty, too." He stepped back and finished rolling the jock down his legs. He stepped out of it. I was waiting on my haunches when he stepped back in front of me. Kenny held his soft cock as I leaned forward and took all of him into my mouth. My nose was pressing against his pubic bone and his smooth hairless nuts pressed against my chin. I pulled back slowly and let his cock pop out of my mouth.

"I could develop a taste for salt cock, "I grinned. "Feed me." I stayed still with my mouth open. Kenny's cock was semi-flaccid. He held it as he laid his cockhead on my tongue. I closed my lips around it as he pushed his cock deep into my mouth. In a few minutes, he was fucking my mouth with his hard and succulent nine-inch cock.

Fondling Kenny's balls as he slowly stroked in and out of my mouth, I idly wondered who else might have sucked Kenny's cock and I wondered if any of them or all of them were a hungry cocksucker like me and couldn't get enough of making love to his nine incher with my lips, tongues and mouth. My thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of a telephone.

Kenny jumped, "Oh, Fuck! I'd better get that, otherwise, one of my folks will start yelling to me to answer my phone."

He walked across the room to his desk. After he answered the phone his face broke into a big grin. I listened to his side of the conversation which was full of denials, taunts, and laughs. Finally Kenny covered the mouthpiece, "It's Gene. He'd like to talk with you."

I got to my feet, walked to the desk and took the phone. "Hey, Gene. What's shaking?"

"Hey, Gary. I called your house. Your sister answered. She said you had gone over to Kenny's. I bet I know what you guys have been doing."

"Yeah. So what if you do. How's wrestling camp?"

"It's been really good. I wish I could be with you guys right now though. What I called for, was to let you know that I'll be home next weekend and I would like to get together with you guys and have a couple of brews."

"Yeah. We can do that." About then Kenny wrapped his lips around my cock. I leaned back against the desk and moved my feet farther apart so he had good access to my balls.

"You still there, Gary? What's going on?"

"I'm still here, Gene. Nothings going on. Kenny is fooling around a little. You know him."

"Yeah, I know him. Is he giving you a blowjob while you're on the phone?"

Kenny had worked one finger into my butt. "Yeah, he's doing something like that."

"Boy, I wish I were there. I'd better let you guys get back to your fun. Jeez, I almost forgot. A couple of my wrestling buddies are coming home with me. They're into the same things you guys are and they say they can hardly wait to meet you."

"That'd be great, Gene. We'll see you next weekend. Give me a ring when you get home. Maybe we can get together before the weekend thing. Just you and me."

"I'll see, Gary, but that'd be great. See you."

I hung up the phone as Kenny worked a second finger into my ass. I looked down at him, "I don't think we have enough time to fuck. It's getting late. You got work and I got classes and work tomorrow."

My dick dropped out of Kenny's mouth and his fingers slid out of my ass, "Yeah, I know. I guess we can try to pop our rocks later in the week."

We got dressed and came downstairs. Gina asked if we'd like a drink. I politely declined. We chatted for a while until I finally said that I had to get going. Dave got out of his chair and walked me to the door.

"Could you stop by my office, say Tuesday afternoon around four?"

"I guess so, sure. What's it about?"

He smiled, "I've something to show you. I think you'll like it. I've got something for you, too. Just a minute, I go get it." He turned and walked back towards the living room.

While I was waiting, Eva came in.

"Hi, Gary. I haven't seen you for a long time."

"Hi, Eva. It's been a while hasn't it? I guess that's what happens when everyone keeps busy."

She put her hand on my arm, "It's been too long. Give me a call so we can put something together." She smiled, "Soon."

She moved her hand as Dave came back from wherever he'd gone.

"Hi, Eva. How was your evening?"

"Fine, Dad. Good night, Gary. It's nice to see you again." She turned to walk towards the living room.

"Thanks, Eva. Nice to see you too. Goodnight."

Dave waited until she was inside the room. He handed me an envelope. "This is a DVD of our office meeting. I thought you would like to see how effective the office security system is. Don't forget. Tuesday At four."

"I won't forget. See you then. Goodnight. Please tell Gina and Kenny, goodnight for me."

After I got home, I watched the late news with Mom and Dad. We talked about the coming week. I told them that Gene was coming home from the wrestling camp and that a couple of his friends were coming with him for a visit. Mom commented that Gene was such a nice young man to invite them.

After I got upstairs, I noticed the lights were out in Marcia's room. I closed the door to my room. I put the DVD in the secret compartment in my desk with the other one that Dave had given me. I knew that I was going to have to find a more safe place to store them.

After I got into bed, I fell asleep thinking about Kenny's and his dad's big cocks. I wondered if there was some way to get the three of us together. I could just picture myself with one big cock buried deep in my ass and the other one down my throat.

T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers
12