Explorers Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
712 Followers

Not being one to ignore an invitation, I accepted it and swallowed as much of his cock as I could. Kenny began to fuck my face. He and Dave coordinated their movements and soon I had a pair of balls rapping against my ass and another pair rapping against my chin as father and son fucked my face and ass. Dave began to pound my ass so Kenny stopped moving. I sucked him as deep as I could. His father's pounding helped drive his cock down my throat.

Dave gripped my hips and jerked me back so his cock was buried deep. He groaned and his cum jetted into me where it mixed with his sons'. I continued to suck Kenny while Dave cleaned up. Then he stood beside Kenny and I sucked them both. Their cocks were too big to get into my mouth at the same time so I alternated between them.

They jerked themselves when I wasn't sucking. They came together in my mouth and on my face. I could feel their cum running down the insides of my thighs as their cum ran down my face and dripped onto my chest and the floor.

I laid back and jacked off while they got dressed. I shot a huge load onto my stomach and chest. Kenny groaned, "Wish you'd done that when we were fucking."

I grinned at them and got too my feet, "Maybe next time."

They headed downstairs and I followed them to the front door. Nothing was said about Kenny sucking his dad's cock or about his dad sucking mine, but I knew that while it was the first time, it wouldn't be the last time.

T@nman
T@nman
712 Followers