Explorers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

'Why not?' She looked up at me.

'Well. For starters, you're naked and I'm nearly so. Mom is right down stairs and Dad will be home soon. And we're sister and brother.'

Marcia rubbed her hand on my chest and down to my stomach. She touched the waistband of my shorts and her hand dropped to cover my fly. My dick was still hard and erect. 'We're also a woman and a man.' She rubbed my dick through the denim. 'I want to find out about women and men.'

She stepped back. The deep tan of her skin was emphasized by the three small triangles of pale skin on her torso. She turned and bent over from the waist to pick up her house coat. My sister's pussy lips looked soft, wet and slick. She straightened and put on the coat, then she turned to face me. 'I want you to help me find out.'

Slipping on her house coat, Marcia turned again and opened the bathroom door, 'Please say that you will.' She stepped out into the hall and closed the door. I didn't need a cool wash. I needed a cold shower.

Classes had finished up for the summer session and registration for the fall semester and classes was almost a month away. Marcia finally got herself the car that she wanted. She also got a part-time job to help pay for it. When she wasn't working, she was out at the Keeler Farm sunbathing.

I bought a futon and put it out on the balcony. It worked well for Marcia. She always sunbathed in the nude now. She'd strip off in my bedroom, put on her sunscreen, then walk out onto the balcony where she would stretch out on the futon. She made a couple of terry cloth covers for it. I think she purposely chose fabric colors that set off her deep tan.

The field or large lawn was being mowed regularly by a contractor that Sandy and Dan had hired. They finally decided it had been a large formal lawn with several fountains and some sculptures scattered about. They also decided that they were going to restore the farm house and keep all of the property together. They figured it would take one or two years for a complete restoration, but then they could sell the Keller Farm as an estate.

With no classes for almost a month, I was able to work full-time on some of their other properties in town. I also continued to work on cleaning up and doing maintenance at the farm. One evening, as I was driving back to the farm from Sandy and Dan's office, my cell phone chirped.

'Hello, this is Gary.'

'Hey, buddy, what are you doing for dinner?'

'Hey, Kenny, I was thinking about grabbing something on the way home.'

'Well, hang tough. Let me pick up a pizza and a six pack and meet you there. You can show me around your new place.'

'O.K. I got brews so you won't need to pick up any.'

'Sounds good. See you in a few.'

Kenny pulled into the driveway a few minutes after I got home.

I popped the top on two brews and handed him one as he set the pizza box on the kitchen table. 'You want to look around outside now?

'Yeah, let's do that while it is still light. Let's put this in the oven and keep it warm.'

After setting the oven on warm and putting the pizza in, we got a couple more brews and headed outside. I showed him the brick path that led to the field and we looked inside some of the out buildings before going back inside. Once inside, I got each of us another brew and Kenny got the pizza out of the oven. We talked about our summers and what we might do now that it was almost over. Kenny knew I was taking classes and I knew I could continue to work for Sandy and Dan. Kenny said the company he was working for was cutting back crews, but that he could shift from framing and insulation work to drywall and painting and probably work all winter. He said he was thinking of taking a class or two and working towards becoming either a carpenter or an electrician.

We talked about our lack of a love life over the summer. Everyone was working and it seemed like there wasn't a time when everyone could get together. I mentioned that Lana and I hadn't had a date all summer. Her internship at the local paper kept her on the go constantly. Kenny said it was the same way with his girlfriend. They were back together, but she was working two part-time jobs and she was leaving for college in a couple of weeks.

We finished the pizza and got another brew.

'Want to check out this place?'

'Sure.'

'There isn't much to see. There is a hot tub, though.' We went through the house and out into the back yard.

'This is pretty nice. Did you buy the tub?'

'No, it belongs to one of my bosses. She had it in storage with a bunch of furniture and other stuff and when they bought this place, she moved it all in here. Very little of the stuff in the house is mine.'

'It's still nice. Maybe we can soak a little later?'

'Sure thing, Kenny. Want to see the rest of the place?'

We went upstairs and poked our heads into the attic then we went down to the bedroom. Kenny liked the balcony and the futon.

'Do you sleep out here?'

'I haven't. It's probably a little too chilly for that now. My sister uses it for sunbathing.'

'Oh, how's Marcia doing. I haven't seen her for a long time.'

'She's fine. She's got a part-time job to help pay for her car.'

Kenny grinned, 'She finally made up her mind, huh? We sure looked at a lot of cars together,'

'Yeah, she finally settled on a compact four door.'

'That surprises me. I figured she'd get a convertible.'

'She wanted to, but Marcia's pretty level headed and practical most of the time.'

'Sounds like Eva. They seemed to spend a lot of time together this summer.'

'I guess so. Marcia never mentioned it though.'

Kenny smiled, 'They seem to really like each other. Sort of like us.' He put his arm around my waist and we walked back inside. I closed the balcony doors behind us. We turned to face each other. We didn't say anything as we each pulled our t-shirts over our heads.

'You look like you've been working out.'

'So do you. I guess it's all the lifting and carrying that we do.'

Kenny stood still as I ran my hand over his chest. He smiled when I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned the waistband and unzipped his fly. I touched his face then kissed him lightly on the lips. I slid my other hand down his hard stomach and slipped it under the waistband of his shorts.

The tip of Kenny's tongue touched my lips as I found and gently squeezed his turgid cock. His tongue pushed into my mouth as my hand found and cupped the weight of his heavy balls.

We held the kiss for a few more seconds. Without a word, both of us quickly undressed. We looked at each other when we were naked. Kenny wrapped his hand around his cock and began stroking. I held my now hard cock and touched the tip against his cockhead. Kenny gripped our cocks and squeezed them together.

We touched and kissed until I whispered in his ear, 'Let's get on the bed.'

We lay down facing each other. Again, I touched my cock against Kenny's. He smiled at me as I rolled onto my back. Kenny fondled my cock and balls for a few minutes then he moved and stretched out on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his and I caressed his back as he humped his hips. It felt good feeling our hard cocks rub together.

He pushed himself to his knees and straddled my head and shoulders. Kenny's handsome nine inch cock and cleanly shaved ball sac hung over my face. Placing my hand on his tool, I brought it down close to my lips so I could kiss the veiny underbelly. Using my thumb, I spread the pre-cum that was leaking from his pee hole in the tip.

Kenny moved and pressed his sac against my chin. I made a little adjustment so I could lick and kiss the soft skin. He moaned when I gently sucked each of his balls. I pushed myself up on my elbows, Kenny shoved pillows under my shoulders. He guided his cock to my lips. I licked his pre-cum and opened my mouth to receive him.

Kenny braced himself against the headboard as he began to hump his hips. I flicked my tongue and worked my lips as my best friend fucked my face. He surprised me by shooting his cum into my throat. He stopped thrusting into my mouth. My lips were wrapped around his cockhead as I swallowed his spurts of warm cream.

'I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cum so soon.'

I looked up from my licking and sucking his cockhead, 'That's o.k. This is just the first time, o.k.?'

'I hope so,' he grinned. 'Watching my best buddy suck my cock turns me on so much that I couldn't help cumming.'

'I'm glad,' I grinned back, 'There's nothing worse that a cocksucker who can't make his best buddy cum really fast.'

He moved from over me. He reached down and gripped my hard cock, 'You look like you could use a little loving.'

'Yes, something like that.'

Kenny leaned forward on his hands and knees until his face was over my cock. His tongue flicked over my cockhead. I groaned as his lips slipped down my hard shaft. I folded my arms under my head and watched Kenny suck my cock.

Kenny would pause in his sucking to lick and kiss my cockshaft and the cockhead. Occasionally he would wrap his hand around the shaft and give it a couple of strokes or he would hold the shaft and concentrate on licking, kissing and gently sucking my cockhead. Once in awhile, he would apply hard suction over and around the cockhead. I would moan in pleasure as my cock slipped into his throat.

I rubbed his calf and the back of his thigh as he sucked me. Kenny stopped the mouth action long enough to straddle my head. After positioning myself so his cock and balls were over my face, I contented myself with trying to catch the drops of pre-cum that dripped from Kenny's cockhead.

Sometimes the drops landed on my face. Sometimes they dropped into my mouth. And sometimes I caught them on my tongue. They were a sweet-bitter mix of cum and pre-cum. Kenny paused as I closed my lips over his cockhead. I sucked gently. He mimicked my actions. We both sucked hard and swallowed each other's cock.

Kenny began to hump his hips. His cockhead would enter my throat and his soft sac would press against my nose. He humped faster and deeper as one of my fingers pressed and teased his puckered butt hole. He gently squeezed and tugged my ball sac as we began to cum together.

We moved around so I could lay on top. We held each other and shared several cummy kisses before going down stairs to the hot tub. We sat side by side. We touched and stroked each other as we talked.

'Have you seen Gene?'

'Seen him?' Kenny grinned, 'I ate him.'

'Me too. I love sucking his curved tool.'

'Did he blow you?'

Yes. That sort of surprised me because he was so into it. And he was good.'

'He sure was. He must practice a lot with those twin guys he knows.'

'Denny and Danny? Have you met them? I thought they were going to visit Gene at home.'

'I haven't met them. I guess there was a change in their plans. Gene said they will be staying with him for a few days on their way back to college.'

'I guess we'll meet them then.' I gave Kenny's cock a squeeze, 'Did you and Gene fuck?'

'No, we didn't have time. Did you?'

'Yes.'

'Good, I'll bet.'

'Great. He really gets into that too.'

'He said he and Denny and Danny get it on together pretty often.' Kenny tugged my cock, 'Speaking of fucking. Have you ever fucked your sister?'

I looked at my best buddy, 'You're kidding. Right?'

'No. Be honest.'

'What about you? Have you and Eva fucked?'

'No.' Kenny grinned, 'But I've sure thought about it.'

'Well, I can't say that I haven't wondered what it would be like to screw Marcia. She can be a real cock tease some times.'

'Eva's the same way.'

We both relaxed and soaked in silence. I thought about some of Marcia's actions and some of the things that she had said.

Kenny stretched, 'I'd like to soak longer, but I supposed I'd better be going.'

'That's too bad. I hate to see you leave. Maybe you can stay overnight some time.'

Kenny smiled, 'I'd like that.'

"I would too,' I smiled back.

He stood up. I watched as he used his hands to wipe some of the water off his skin. 'Come here.' He stepped close to me. 'I want to give you a good night kiss.' His cock was soft and his relaxed ball sac hung low. Leaning forward, I kissed his cockhead, then used my tongue to lift it to my lips.

I curled my lips around it and sucked the soft shaft into my mouth. My nose nuzzled his pubic bone and his ball rested against my chin. I could feel his cock growing into a mouth and throat filling hard-on.

Kenny touched my head, 'If you keep that up, I might have to stay all night.'

I reluctantly let his cock slip out of my mouth, 'I think I'd keep you up all night too.'

He grinned, 'Sounds like fun.'

I grinned back, 'I know it will be fun. I love sucking you.'

Kenny got out of the tub and dried himself. It's no fun soaking alone, so I got out too dried myself. We walked upstairs together. After Kenny left, I thought again about what Marcia had said. I wondered if she was just feeling horny or if she was serious. Either way, I doubted that we would get it on together.

Sandy and Dan sold a couple of the houses that they had acquired and that we had fixed up. Each time there was a small bonus in my paycheck and each time there was a promise, from each of them, for a small get together to celebrate. I used the extra cash to help purchase a computer.

Summer was coming to an end. Marcia continued to come out to the Keller Farm to sunbathe. But between her part-time job and the days getting shorter, she was no longer able to sunbathe in the late afternoon. Her sunbathing was confined to the weekends.

One Saturday, she arrived in mid-morning. I was in the driveway, cleaning and washing my car, when Marcia pulled in behind it. We hugged and kissed, chastely. She went inside and I picked up the sponge and hose again. I knew that she would strip completely, apply sunscreen, then lay out the futon and towels on the balcony, and get out her water bottle, tunes and mags before settling down to some serious sunning.

I finished up with my chore. After putting the hose and everything else away, I went upstairs to clean up. Marcia came into the bathroom. She leaned against the doorframe. Her nude form was reflected in the mirror over the sink.

'Hey, big brother.'

'Hey, little sister.'

'Come out and sunbathe with me.'

'I'd like to, but there are some things that I need to do.'

'Like what?'

I thought a minute then I turned around and faced her. 'Nothing that can't wait,' I grinned.

'I'll get the sunscreen.'

She quickly returned and watched me undress. 'Too bad summer is almost over. You don't have time to get an all over tan now.'

'Unlike you,' I smiled, 'Your bikini marks are gone.'

Marcia spread her arms and pirouetted around, 'Tah Dah! No white patches. Turn around so I can do your back.'

She didn't stop at my waist line. My sister rubbed sunscreen on my butt and legs. I finished the rest of my body then applied some to Marcia's back. I didn't stop at her waist line either. We lay down side-by-side on the towel covered futon. She was on her stomach, reading, and I was on my back.

'Hey, big brother,' Marcia pushed herself up onto her elbows, 'Remember what we talked about?'

'We've talked about a lot of stuff, little sister.'

'I mean about women and men.'

'We've talked about a lot of that stuff too.'

'No we haven't.' She rolled onto her side and propped her head on her hand. 'I mean stuff women and men do together.'

I pushed myself up onto my elbows. 'Like shopping?'

'No! Silly.' She playfully slapped my arm. 'Like making love. Sex. That kind of stuff.'

'Uh, I don't know, er, I guess we could talk about it.'

'Eva and I talk about it a lot. There are some things that women can do together and some things that women and men can do together.'

I thought about Dave's security videos of Eva giving head to Marcia and of Kenny and me blowing and fucking each other, 'That's true.'

'Eva said she really likes to go down. Especially on guys. She says guys really get turned on when a girl sucks their thing, er, dick.'

I looked at Marcia, 'I bet a blowjob from Eva could make a statue get an erection.' She certainly gave me one.

My little sister grinned, 'She says she really gets turned on too. Like she gets sopping wet between her legs.' She hurried on, 'Eva said it gives her a feeling of power to hear a guy moan and groan while she's sucking him. She said she loves feeling a soft cock get hard and fill her mouth.'

'Sounds like Eva enjoys doing that.' I knew the feelings that Eva had. I have them too when I suck cock. 'What else do she say?'

'Eva says you have to be ready for when a guy pops.'

'Pops?'

'Er, yes, pops, er, cums.' Marcia blushed. 'If she really likes a guy, she said she'll swallow his, er, cum. Other wise, she lets it shoot out onto his stomach or, if she's on her knees, she'll let him shoot onto her breasts.'

'What else does she say?'

Marcia paused, 'Have you ever had, er, a blowjob?'

'Yes. I've experienced that pleasure.'

'Was it Lana?'

'I'll never tell,' I smiled. Actually, I've gotten more head from men than from women, but I wasn't going to tell that to my little sister.

Marcia grinned. 'I didn't think you would. She put her hand on my stomach. 'Tell, I mean. Do you like going down?'

'It's fun to do.' It was fun! Going down on hot pussies and hard cocks was almost better than fucking.

'I liked it when you went down on me.'

'I liked that too,' I smiled at my sister, 'You tasted great. Just like Eva.'

'I'm glad. I like how Eva tastes too.' Her hand slipped down and brushed my dick. 'I've never gone down on a guy. I want to go down on you. O.K.?'

'Uh, the sunscreen.'

'I can take care of that.' Marcia dug around in the bag that she carries her tunes and mags in. 'See? Sanitary towelettes.' She got up on her knees beside me. She open the foil pack and proceeded to wipe my cockhead and dick all over. My dick responded to her touch.

'Now, you've got soap.'

'I can take care of that.' She picked up her water bottle. Slipping her hand under my dick, so it lay across her palm, Marcia pour some water over me.

'That's cold!'

'I'm sorry.' She closed her fingers around the shaft and rubbed. My dick responded. After a couple more rinses and some more rubbing, Marcia put the bottle down. 'I'm sorry I got you all wet.' She held my almost erect dick upright. 'You must like this, though,' she grinned.

'I like it alright.'

I watched as she bent down and licked the underbelly of my dick. She licked up and down the shaft several times before holding it upright. My sister looked at me. She licked her lips then bent down again. As she did so, I noticed that her nipples looked as hard a little pebbles.

She kissed the cockhead then slipped her lips over it. I watched as my cock slipped into my little sister's mouth. She was still for a moment, then she pushed more of my cock into her mouth. She began to bob her head up and down. I forgot that she had gotten me wet with cold water.

Marcia took my cock out of her mouth. A spit string ran from her lips to the cockhead. She smiled at me, then bent back down. The tip of her tongue touched my cockhead. Eva must have told her how to suck cock, because she was concentrating on the sensitive rim of the crown. She touched, rubbed. flicked, and tapped the sensitive vee before closing her lips around the shaft.

My little sister sucked softly and she sucked hard. She never gagged when she pushed down the shaft. She used the flat of her tongue. She used the tip of her tongue. She varied the pressure of her lips. She bobbed her head quickly and slowly. She swallowed deeply and she swallowed only the cockhead. She moved her head in directions other than up and down. She licked and kissed when she wasn't sucking.

She straightened up and rubbed her hand on her pussy. I watched as she slipped a finger between the labia. 'I'm so fucking wet!'

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers