Explorers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

I took her hand and sucked her finger, 'Straddle my face.'

I lay back down as Marcia moved over me. I headed right for her clitoris after pushing my tongue between her slick, wet lips. My little sister squeezed her breasts and pinched and twisted her nipples as I ate her pussy. I pushed my face against her. She ground her hips against my face as I tongue fucked her.

She moved so she was on her hands and knees over me. She pushed her legs back and lay down on top of me. I put my arms around her. We kissed. As we kissed, she was pressing her pelvis against mine.

'What are you doing>'

'I'm trying to get you inside of me.'

'I'm not sure we should go there, Marcia.'

She responded by pushing her hand between us and finding my hard cock.

'Well, let's go inside, at least.'

'I want us to do it here. Now.'

'Roll over.'

My little sister rolled off of me and onto her back. She spread her legs wide. She rubbed and fingered her pussy some more. I got on my knees between her thighs. Holding my erection in my hand, I touched the cockhead to her puffy labia. Marcia spread her pussy lips. I ran my cockhead up and down between her slick lips before barely lodging the head in her vaginal opening.

'We'll go slowly.'

My little sister smiled at me as she covered my cock with her hands. She humped her hips and my cock disappeared into her warm, wet pussy. She continued to hump her hips so I began to hump mine. It took a few moments to get our humping and stroking actions coordinated, but soon we moving together and we were fucking like it was something we did regularly.

I lay down on top of Marcia. We humped as we whispered to each other about how good it felt. When we weren't whispering to each other, we were kissing. Marcia wrapped her arms and legs around me. We moved together. I pushed myself up onto my elbows and kept up a steady stroking. Marcia matched my movements.

I had to rest, and I didn't want to lay back down on top of Marcia, so I pushed myself to my knees. My hard cock remained deep in my sister's pussy. I knew I was fucking my sister, but I was looking at a lusty sexual woman. We held hands as we began the fuck motions again.

Marcia used her fingernails to trace erotic lines on my cock shaft. I would bend down and kiss and suck her nipples. We would hold hands as we moved together. I rubbed her belly and breasts. The in and out stroking remained steady as Marcia began to make wailing noises while I rubbed around her clit and as I thumbed it.

She lifted her hips in a hard hump which buried my cock deep within her. She rigidly held it for a moment before she began making sharp, hard humps. She was squirming and twisting her torso and neck. I put my hands on her hips to hold her against me.

I had to rise higher on my knees to get room so I could stroke her pussy. Marcia relaxed a little and we returned to a steady motion that quickly became ragged with shorter and shorter strokes. I jerked my cock out of its' warm, wet place and shot my load of cum onto my sister's belly. When my cock finished spasming, I stretched out beside my sister and pulled her close to me.

We held, kissed and caressed each for a while before dozing off. I awakened from a dream that was about my cock being in a war, wet place. It was no dream. Marcia was licking and sucking my cockhead. She raised her head when she felt me stirring.

'Hi, Big Brother,' she smiled.

I drew her to me and we kissed, 'Hi, Sister Woman.'

'Not little sister?'

'No. You are a woman.'

Marcia snuggled against me. We held each other. Finally, she looked up at me, 'Why did you pull out just before you cum?'

'I wasn't safe. No rubber.'

'You didn't need one. I've been on the pill since I was fourteen.'

'I didn't know that.'

'You weren't supposed to.' She grinned, 'Mom caught me fingering myself one day. We had a long talk. She said she had hot panties at that age too. She said she knew I was a good girl and that I'd be careful, but she wanted me to be protected as much as possible. So her doctor examined me and I went on the pill.'

Her hand slipped down and she gripped my cock, "I wish you hadn't pulled out. Eva says feeling a guy cum deep inside of you is really something.'

'You'll get to feel that many times, I'm sure.'

'I want to feel it with you.'

'Uh, I don't know,' I sat up, 'We'd better get you home. Mom will be calling and wondering where you are.'

'Marcia sat up too, 'I suppose so. Let's shower.'

'We better do that separately or you might not get home tonight.'

My sister grinned, 'Is that a promise?'

'Go take a shower. A cold one.'

Marcia was laughing as she got to her feet and ran into the bedroom.

Over the next couple of weeks. Marcia came out to the farm almost everyday. We got to know each as lovers, rather than as sister and brother. We got to know each other intimately. We knew each other's body. We knew each other's sensitive spots. We knew what to do to give ech other pleasure.

Sometimes, we just engaged in foreplay, sometimes, just in oral sex, sometimes it was intercourse, and sometimes it was all three in various positions. There was always afterplay when we were spent. We would lie together and kiss, caress, whisper, and return from being lovers to being a sister and a brother.

I pushed myself up into a sitting position beside Marcia, 'You know, before Eva leaves for college we should have a cookout or something with her and Kenny.'

My sister smiled, 'That'd be fun. If you can tell Kenny, I'll call Eva and set it up.'

'Let's tell them it is a hot tub party and to dress accordingly.'

We laughed as we hugged and kissed chastely. Then we go out of bed.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers