Explorers Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

'Sure, You can give me some ideas for a guest room that I'm setting up.'

'Guest room?'

'Sure. Every house has a guest room.'

'I'd love to. See you then.'

I'd set my weight bench up in one of the extra bedrooms. I'd even put a fairly thick exercise mat on the floor. After that was finished, I decided I should make at least one of the other bedrooms into a guest room.

The room I chose was mid-way down the upstairs hall. One thing that I liked about it was that it had a fireplace and windows onto the side yard. It also had a really old tall framed mirror on the wall between two closet doors. It must have been intended as a dressing mirror because it was surrounded by lights. The only furniture in the room was a dusty straight back chair.

I wondered if Sandy had some more furniture in storage some place. Or maybe Dan had some. Since Marcia was coming over to help, I swept the floor, dusted everything, washed the mirror and windows, and hung up some sheets for curtains.

Saturday turned out to be a chilly, rainy day. More like a late fall day rather than a late summer or early fall day. I called Marcia and asked if she would like to come early and have lunch with me. When she arrived, she was wearing jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt under her hoody.

'That's the most clothing I've seen on you since April.'

My sister laughed, 'Obviously you haven't been outside today. It's cold out there.'

We went upstairs to look at the bedroom. Marcia looked around. She opened the closets and even looked up the fireplace chimney. 'I can see a big four poster bed across from the fireplace.'

'So can I, but I don't have one of those. Besides, if you put a bed across from the fireplace, it will block the mirror there.'

'True. Where are you going to get a bedroom set?'

'I don't know. I'm hoping Sandy or Dan might have something.'

'Well, I like the mirror.' Marcia looked around, 'The room is big enough to put the bed along a side wall and still have room for a couple of small easy chairs in front of the fireplace.'

'I was thinking of a pile of pillows and cushions on the floor in front of the fireplace.'

Marcia grinned at me, 'Is that all you think about? A place to have sex?' She hugged me and gave my crotch a squeeze. 'Me too!'

I hugged her back by putting my arms around her, dropping my hands to her firm butt and pulling her against me, 'Lets got get some lunch.'

We fixed a can of soup and some sandwiches. While eating, Marcia pulled her phone out of her purse. She turned it towards me, 'I want to do it like this.' A picture on the small screen showed a naked woman sitting on a man's lap. It was obvious that his cock was stuffed up her ass.

'Okay,' I grinned at her, 'I just happen to know where there is a chair that would work for that.'

My sister laughed, 'Me too. Lets hurry and finish lunch.'

We put the dishes in the sink and hurried upstairs.

'I'll get some lube and a pillow to cushion the chair.' I ducked into the master bedroom. My sister followed me. I got the bottle of lube out of the bed stand drawer and as I turned to get a pillow off of my bed, I almost tripped over Marcia. She had gotten down on her knees behind me. I caught my balance as she unzipped my fly.

She worked my cock out of my boxers and through the fly. I dropped the bottle as my sister sucked my now not-so-soft cock into her warm mouth. I pulled my t-shirt over my head as she sucked hard. 'Damn, Sister Woman, you suck good!'

My sister looked up. There was a smile in her eyes and a faint smile on her lips. She pulled my cock out of her mouth, licked the length of the underbelly and kissed the crown, 'Just like you eat pussy.' Marcia released my cock and started to pull her t-shirt over her head. I helped her, then helped her to her feet.

We kissed a tongue tangling kiss. Her bare breasts flattened against my chest. We quickly, almost frantically, undressed each other. Marcia grabbed a pillow off the bed, I picked up the lube off the floor. We ran bare-assed across the hall to the soon-to-be guest room.

Marcia dragged the chair to a place centered in front of the mirror, then dropped the pillow onto the seat. I took her hand and positioned us facing the mirror. Standing behind her with my hands on her shoulders, I kissed her of the cheek. We looked at each other as I moved my hands down her torso. My sister guided my hands to each of her breasts and down to her belly. I wanted to press my hard cock against her.

Instead, I squatted down behind her. 'Spread your feet a bit.' She did so. 'More.' When I was satisfied, I kissed each of her ass cheeks. 'Lean forward and put your hands on the mirror.' Marcia did as I asked. Again, I kissed her ass cheeks. I ran my tongue up the cleft between her ass cheeks before spreading them apart.

My sister sort of sighed as my tongue licked her deep in the cleft. She pushed back against my face as the tip of my tongue touched her tight little pucker. I laved her asshole with the flat of my tongue. I groped around until I found the bottle of lube. I put a little bit of the lotion on my finger and rubbed it around her pucker. As I rubbed, I pressed until my fingertip penetrated a bit.

I lubed my finger and pressed again until my fingertip passed through the muscle ring. The plan was to move my finger in and out and rotate it a little to relax my sister's asshole. Marcia bent over further so she could look between her legs, 'I want your cock, not your fingers.'

I grinned at her, 'Just trying to prepare you.' With my free hand I reached between her legs. I tried to give each of her tits a squeeze and I cupped and fingered her cunt a bit. 'Straighten up.'

Marcia turned to face me. After I stood up, she griped my hard cock, 'You look like you are ready to go.'

'Yeah, you really give me a good woody.' I handed her the lube, 'Please.' She squatted in front of me. 'Ahhhh.' I sighed as Marcia kissed then sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. After she sucked for a short time, she filled her hand with lotion and then gripped my cock.

I grinned at her as her hand slid up and down the length of my shaft, 'You give a good hand job.' She grinned back and changed from a sliding motion to a twisting motion. 'That's enough. I'm afraid I'll cum if you don't stop.'

'We sure don't want that to happen right now. How are we going to do this?'

'Bend over like you did before and spread your feet apart.' Marcia bent over and braced herself against the mirror. I worked lotion into her tight pucker. 'Once my dick is up your ass, I'll pull you against me then we'll sit down together.'

'Okay.'

'Ready?'

My sister turned her head towards me, 'I've been ready for two days.'

I made sure the chair was right behind me, then I put one hand on her back and used the other to guide my slippery cock.. Once the cockhead had opened her asshole, I pushed steadily. Marcia pushed back and my cock entered her in one smooth motion.

I gave her butt several long slow strokes. 'Here we go. Let's move together.'

I slowly bent my knees and started to sit down as my sister straightened up against me. I eased myself, as best I could, down onto the chair. Marcia leaned back against me. 'How's that feel?'

'Like I've got a club up my ass.'

We looked at our reflection. My sister's legs were draped over mine. My balls were flattened against the chair. It was obvious that my cock was buried to the hilt in her ass. I put a hand between her wide spread legs and began to pet her pussy. She covered my hand with one of hers. Then our free hands each found a breast and nipple.

My sister's nipple hardened against the palm of my hand as I gently squeezed and massaged her pussy. I could feel her moistness beginning to seep from between her pussy lips.

Marcia rested her head against my shoulder. Her eyes were closed. She pinched and twisted a nipple. Her hand, that had been covering mine on her pussy, moved to her other breast. I moved my hand as she covered her breast.

I tried to hump my hips, but it was difficult to move. I spread my sister's labia and began to rub a finger tip on and around her clitoris.

Marcia opened her eyes, 'That feels so good.'

I kissed on the side of her neck. We looked a our reflection as one of Marcia's fingers joined my in playing with her clit and pussy lips.

She turned her head and tried to look over her shoulder, 'This is fun but it isn't much of a butt fuck, is it?'

'No. It's rather difficult to move.' I switched from rubbing her clit to slipping a finger into her moist pussy. Marcia groaned softly as I worked two fingers into her slippery hole. My thumb rubbed around and over her clit.

'Ah, gawd, that feels good. Don't stop.'

'I don't intend to.' She arched her back as I slipped a third finger in. I pushed my fingers as deep as I could and still stroke her clit. Marcia began to make a soft keening noise. I raised my ass off of the chair and tried to push my cock deeper. She found her tits with her hands. My fingers were frantically working in her pussy.

I tried to kiss her on the cheek or ear but she was moving her head around so I whispered, 'I want to eat your pussy then fuck you and eat your pussy again.'

Suddenly, my sister went sort of rigid. A gush of pussy juice flooded my lap. She collapsed back against me.

I kept my promise. After washing and cleaning up my cock, I ate my sister's pussy, fucked her and ate her pussy a second time. Actually, we got into a sixty-nine and I licked and sucked her pussy clean while she licked and sucked my cock clean.

We took a quick shower together. Then I followed Marcia home and I had dinner and spent the evening with my parents.

I made arrangements to take Thursday afternoon off from work. I stocked the refrigerator with beer and put a cooler of beer in the room with the weight bench. There was wine in the refrigerator if anyone wanted some. But I figured the guys would mostly drink beer.

There were pizzas in the freezer and sandwich fixings in the refrigerator in case anyone got hungry. But I doubted that we would take any time to eat anything except each others cocks.

I went back upstairs to the weight room. After spreading a couple of blankets over the exercise mat, and putting a beach towel on the weight bench, I got a few pillows and threw down on the exercise mat. I also made sure that several bottles of lotion were handy.

I stripped , then put my shorts back on. I figured that I wouldn't have them on for very long, but I'd be sort of dressed when the guys arrived. I didn't want to appear to be too eager!

Chuck arrived first. 'Hey, Gary. You're looking good.' We shook hands and then hugged.

'You want a beer?'

'Sure.'

I took a couple of brews out of the refrigerator. When I turned around, Chuck had pulled off his t-shirt. 'You're looking good too, man.'

'Come here.' Chuck hugged me, then he surprised me by kissing me. On the lips. I hugged and kissed him back. Our kiss became a deep French kiss. At one point, I sucked his tongue like I was going to suck his cock.

'Hey! You're starting without us.'

Chuck and I broke our kiss and turned to see Gene and Kenny.

'Nah,' Chuck laughed, 'We weren't starting without you. We were just exchanging hellos and greetings.' He hugged and kissed both Gene and Kenny. I noticed that Gene groped Chuck's crotch.

I got two more brews out of the refrigerator. We opened our beers and stood around talking and laughing. No one seemed to want break the ice and suggest that we get naked and suck some cock.

Until Gene set his beer down. He went over to Chuck and unfastened the waistband of his shorts. Chuck's short and underwear dropped to the floor and Gene followed them. He lifted Chuck's cock to his lips. 'Hello, Chuck. It's good to see you.' Then his lips slipped down Chuck's thick shaft. Chuck jumped when Gene's beer-cooled mouth sheathed his cock.

My shorts dropped to the floor and I got down beside Gene. Kenny got down on the other side of Gene and we took turns sipping beer and sucking Chuck.

It felt good to have my lips around Chuck's thick meat. I smiled to myself. I was going to suck off all three of my buddies and wash mouthfuls of cum down with cold beer.

Chuck looked down at us, 'This fun. But I want some action.'

'Let's go upstairs. I've got just the place.'

'I'll grab some beers.'

'There's a cooler full of brews up there, Kenny.'

'You think of everything, Gary.'

We ran up the stairs. Chuck almost tripped me by trying to reach between my legs and grab my balls.

Gene sat down on the mat. He pulled Chuck down. As Chuck stretched out beside him, Gene resumed what he had been doing down stairs. I lay down by Gene. Kenny got on his knees by Chuck's head. He gripped his hard nine incher and pointed it at Chuck.

Chuck grinned and opened his mouth. I watched as Kenny fed his meat to his buddy.

I turned my attention to Gene's nicely curbed cock. The positions we were lying in kept me from sliding his cock all the way down my throat. But there was plenty of time for me to deep throat each of them. I moved my leg a bit as I felt Kenny's lips close over my cockhead. We changed positions in the daisy chain several times as we all sucked each other.

Gene rolled around and said something to Chuck. Chuck grinned, got up and found a bottle of lotion. He lubed his cock. Gene lay on his back and raised his legs. Chuck lubed his hand and started playing with Gene's ass. He work a couple of fingers into his ass, before inserting the nozzle on the bottle.

I knelt beside Gene's head. I held one of his legs. Kenny stood next to his head and shoulders and held the other . Chuck got close to Gene's ass. We watched him hold his cock down and crawl forward. We couldn't see his cockhead stretching Gene's tight hole.

Gene's face was red and his was gritting his teeth. We knew Chuck was in when Gene exhaled. He looked up at and grinned. My cock was hanging over his face and Kenny's was level with my mouth. We watched Chuck hump for a bit. Then I turned my attention to Kenny's cock. Gene licked my cock and played with my balls a little as Chuck fucked him. He was jerking his own cock.

Kenny continued to hold Gene's leg as I leaned across and caught his cock with my mouth. He put his other hand on my head and pushed his cock deep. Kenny turned a little and stepped over Gene so his feet were on either side of Gene's shoulders.

The cock in my mouth was like a lease and I turned and followed Kenny. 'Give me your hand.' He guided my hand. 'Hold Gene's leg for me.'

Kenny used both of his hands to hold my head steady. I kept my lips pursed around his hard shaft as he began to fuck my mouth. His cock pushed deeper with each stroke. He picked up the pace and I could feel his cockhead bump the back of my throat. Occasionally, my nose would be buried in his pubes and his balls would smack my chin.

I knew my throat would be sore tomorrow but right now I was loving having my mouth being used and fucked like it was a deep, tight, wet cunt.

I couldn't look down, but I knew my own cock was a hard rod sticking up from between my thighs. I wasn't sure, but I think Gene was licking my balls once in a while.

The only sounds that I heard was grunting from Chuck and Kenny as they fucked two willing holes with their hard cocks.

I had to breathe through my nose with quick, short breaths.

Kenny suddenly pulled his cock out of my mouth and turned away.

'Where are you going?'

Kenny grinned, 'Face fucking you is fun, but I feel a need for a piece of ass. Chuck's ass.'

Chuck paused , 'Come here.' He kept his cock in Gene's ass as he guided Kenny's cock into his mouth.

I got down on my hands and knees over Gene. I replaced his hand on his cock with my mouth and savored the taste of his pre-cum.. Chuck resumed fucking Gene. Gene pushed me away, "'You keep that up, you'll make me cum.'

I looked up and saw that Kenny had adjusted the weight bench so it reclined at a low angle. He had lubed his cock. He squatted behind Chuck and started to play with his ass. Chuck rose up on his knees, rolled Gene almost onto his shoulders and drove his cock deep. I knew Kenny had at least two lubed fingers up Chuck's ass.

He backed away and Chuck pulled out of Gene's ass. I thought about replacing him, but I wanted to see what Kenny had in mind. Chuck went out into the hallway. We heard water running. When he came back he was wiping his freshly washed cock with a hand towel. He grinned, 'I just want to be fresh and sweet for one of you Cocksuckers.'

Kenny sat on the end of the weight bench, "Come here.' He bent Chuck over and squirted a large load of lube up his ass. He then lay back and held his cock upright, 'Have a seat.'

Chuck grinned, straddled Kenny's legs and began to lower his ass towards Kenny's upright nine incher. I helped guide him and watched as Kenny's cockhead stretched then disappeared into Chuck's asshole. They both adjusted their positions a little. Chuck began to rise slightly then sit back down on the cock filling his ass.

Kenny lay back on the bench. Gene moved up to his head. I watched as he fed his stiff meat into Kenny's mouth.

I thought about getting my camera, but watching Chuck's cock swinging and swaying as he fucked himself made my mouth salivate.

I got on my knees in front of him. I watched for a couple of minutes then leaned in and caught his cock with my mouth. It took us a few cycles to get synchronized but soon his cock was slipping deep into my mouth when he rose up off of Kenny's cock and slipped out when he sat down.

Chuck lay back on Kenny to rest. Gene then alternated his cock between their mouths. I settled into some serious cocksucking. Once in awhile I would take a break from sucking Chuck's cock and lick and try to suck his and Kenny's balls.

Kenny was humping his hips and Gene was enjoying the two suckers sharing his cock.

I had my lips wrapped around Chuck's shaft when my sister's face appeared next to mine.

'Give me that,' she whispered.

I kept my hand on Chuck's cock as I pulled my head back. I licked him from balls to crown as Marcia replaced my hand with hers. She licked from balls to crown. I moved out of her way as she guided Chuck's cock to her mouth.

Chuck was so focused on the cock up his ass and sucking Gene's balls that he didn't notice the change. Neither Gene nor Kenny noticed the change either. They were focused on being sucked and sucking.

Marcia was on her knees between Chuck's legs. She was as naked as the rest of us. I knelt behind her and slipped my hand between her thighs and fingered her pussy. She was practically dripping. I wondered how long she had watched us sucking and fucking.

I moved my hand back and fingered her little pucker. It felt greasy so I tried to push my finger in. She adjusted her ass a bit and my finger slipped in. She had lubed her ass. My sister was ready for everything.

Gene must have seen either Marcia or I move. He jerked his cock out of Kenny's mouth, 'Who's she? And what's she doing here?' Chuck's and Kenny's eyes popped open.

My sister gave Chuck's cock a long lick as she took it out of her mouth. She looked up at the three of them, 'I'm the woman who is going to give Chuck one of the best fucks of his life.'

Chuck grinned.

'And, if you behave yourself, I just might fuck you too.'

Gene grinned.

Marcia licked Chuck from balls to crown again as she stood up. She stretched out over Chuck and kissed him. One his hands squeezed one of her tits and the other squeezed her pussy.

She straightened up, 'Are you ready to fuck? I am.'

With that, she walked over to the blanket covered pad and lay down. She spread her legs wide. Her pussy lips glistened with her juices. And she had shaved off the little diamond of pubic hair. Her pussy was bald, smooth and wet.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers