Exploring

Story Info
Exploring with a buddy.
6.5k words
4.21
51.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
softride
softride
25 Followers

Many years ago, way before the internet, near the end of high school a new kid, Tony, moved in just down the street from me. We had both already turned 18 - I had been held back a year due to illness when I was little and he because his father had worked oversees and schools couldn't figure out what grade he should go into. We quickly became friends, though his parents insisted he go to a Catholic school, so we didn't have contact most of the week. On weekends we played basketball or baseball, played cards, listened to records and generally just hung out. Tony was a typical rebellious boy, he smoked cigarettes (on the sly since his parents didn't approve), he would steal booze if his parents had a bottle open and he thought they wouldn't notice, and he got (illegal) firecrackers to set off around the 4th of July.

One Saturday afternoon I was at his house and his parents told us they had some errands to run for a couple of hours. As soon as they were gone Tony pulled out a cigarette and lit up, taking care to blow the smoke out the window so his mother wouldn't smell it when they got home. I took a few puffs too, though I really didn't like smoking much. After it was gone Tony looked at me like he was making up his mind about something, then lifted the bedspread and stuck his hand between the mattresses. He slid out two paperback books and held out one to me. It looked like a normal cheap paperback, a drawing that was a silhouette of a well stacked woman, and a title that somehow had both spy and sex in it. His room had two single beds, he sat on his and opened the book to read, so I sat on the other and started reading at the beginning. It started like a typical spy novel, but it wasn't more than ten pages in that the spy had hooked up with a stunning girl and gotten her into bed. Unlike the James Bond novels I had read before where a couple of sentences summarized what happened in bed, this was quite detailed and explicit. I was instantly hard as a bone and looked over at Tony and caught him adjusting his cock in his pants.

"Holy shit" I said, "where did you get these?"

"From the bookstore on Main Street, I swiped them."

"Swiped them? How?" I asked.

"They were at the end of an aisle, and I just tucked it into the back of my pants, under my shirt." He replied. "I kept looking at books for awhile, then slowly moved toward the door, and then just walked out. Pretty hot, huh?"

"Hell yes!" I said as I kept reading.

After about 10 min I had read maybe three of the sex filled passages of the book, and my cock was leaking precum making a wet spot in my underwear. Unfortunately about then we heard a car pull up indicating his parents had returned.

"Quick give it to me!" Tony barked as I immediately handed him the book. He ran into the big walk-in closet in his bedroom and hid them somewhere. We quickly started playing cards and before long his Mom come up the stairs and told us she had bought some potato chips if we wanted them. A little while later I told Tony I had to head home, said bye to his Mom on the way out, and quickly walked home and headed to the bathroom to jerk off. It didn't take long before I spewed a bigger than average load into the toilet thinking about the hot sex scenes I had read.

I think it was Friday the next week that I went over to Tony's again, after school but before his parents had gotten home. We went up to his room, and there was one thing I had in mind.

"Let's look at those books again." I said. Tony smiled and went into his closet and got them, handing me the one I had been reading before. We sat on the beds again and almost immediately I had to readjust my cock as it grew to full size. The sex scenes kept coming every few pages - just enough filler to make it seem like a story between them.

After maybe 20 minutes Tony said "I gotta go pee." and disappeared down the hall to the bathroom. I didn't think anything of it since it was pretty common that one or the other of us would do this during the course of an afternoon together. I was focused on the book in my hand and while Tony was gone I was rubbing my cock through my pants. I wasn't particularly aware of time, but when Tony finally came back it seemed longer than he usually took to pee.

As soon as Tony returned he said "We better put these away, I don't want to get caught with them and Mom will probably be home soon." I didn't argue, and soon headed home myself, again making a beeline for the bathroom to jack off. As I did it occurred to me that maybe Tony had jacked off in his bathroom and that was why he had taken so long to pee. In any case I shot another satisfying load into the toilet bowl.

The next couple of times I was at Tony's his parents were home, so of course the books stayed hidden, though I bet Tony had them out almost every night. Finally on a Saturday a couple weeks later his parents went out again, and of course immediately out came the books. He gave me the other one this time, it was a slightly different story line but the same kind of sex scenes came up regularly. Most of them were normal sex, many different positions described, but always ending with the hero's huge cock filling the woman's pussy with cum. I was so curious about what it must be like to cum inside a wet pussy, but few girls 'put out' in that era. Again after about half an hour Tony said he had to pee. I could see the bulge in his pants as he left the bedroom and I was pretty sure he was going to jack off. I was so hard I couldn't wait and so I grabbed a couple of tissues from the box by his bed, pulled out my cock and started pulling on it. I was worried about Tony coming back and rubbed fast so I could cum quickly, and before long squirted half a dozen shots of cum into the tissues. I quickly folded them up and threw them into the waste basket, then resumed reading the book. It was a little while before Tony returned, and he again said we should put the books away. We went out to play basketball until his parents came home a little while later.

Sunday after church I went over to his house again. As soon as we got up to Tony's room he whispered angrily at me "Did you jack off in my room and leave your cum in my wastebasket yesterday?".

He had me dead to rights so I didn't see any point in lying about it. "Yeah" I replied "those books got me hot as hell and you went to the bathroom to jack off so I did it here."

"Shit" he sputtered "you coulda gotten me in big trouble. When I found the soggy tissues I smelled them and could tell it was cum."

"So, it's no big deal" I replied.

"Oh yes it is." Tony said "My Mom found some cum on my sheets one time and gave me a huge lecture about how evil masturbation is. She said she'd ground me for a month if she caught be doing it. She's like a bloodhound too - she can smell if I smoke, or have alcohol on my breath and I am sure she can recognize the smell of cum too."

"Oh shit, sorry" I said. "I never thought about that. My Mom has never said anything to me about doing it."

"You just gotta be sure to flush the tissues" Tony said, acknowledging that we weren't gonna stop doing it, I just had to be more careful.

The next couple of weekends, his parents were home and the books stayed in hiding. Finally Tony told me that Saturday his parents were going to be gone for awhile, and we had a chance to get together and "read" again. He got the books, handed me the one I had been reading, and we both started turning pages. I skimmed up to the part where something sexy started, and was quickly completely hard. The next sex scene had two women with the spy, with him licking the pussy of one while fucking the other. My cock was throbbing in my pants and sometimes I could feel little spurts of precum leak out when when my pubic muscles clenched, forming a distinct wet spot in my underwear. I thought about saying I was "going to pee" as Tony had done when he got up and did just that. As soon as he was out of the room I immediately undid my belt, pulled down my pants and underwear and started stroking. I was so horny it didn't take more than two minutes before I grabbed a couple of tissues and filled them with semen. I took one more tissue to wipe off, then pulled my underwear up (with the big wet spot on them) and pants, and rebuckled my belt. When Tony returned a few minutes later I grabbed the soggy tissues and told him I had to pee too, heading down the hall to the bathroom. I threw the tissues into the toilet, also really went pee and then flushed. When I got back to Tony's room the books were put away.

The idea of having sex with two women at the same time stuck in my head and that night I was imagining what it would be like when I was laying in bed. Of course my cock was hard immediately, and I reached down and slid down my underpants (in which I normally slept) and started stroking it lazily. I guess it was pretty late and I was tired, and I fell asleep before finishing the job in hand. The next morning I woke up still naked from the waist down, and immediately noticed the different feel of my cock and ass against the sheets. I was already partly hard, and turned over to face down and humped against the sheets. It felt really good but wasn't enough stimulation to cum from it. After awhile I had to pee, fished out the underwear I had taken off, and went down to the bathroom. I peed and then sat down on the toilet and started stroking slowly, feeling quite horny. It was starting to feel really good and precum had started flowing when there was a knock on the door and my sister announced that she needed to get into the bathroom so I shouldn't take all day. I pulled up my underwear and went back to the bedroom. My Mom called out that breakfast was ready, so I got dressed and went to the kitchen, still feeling quite horny. That afternoon I was over at Tony's playing basketball, and we were making crude jokes about playing with our balls. His dad left to go golfing, then about a half an hour later his mom came out and said she was going to walk down to the store to get a few things for their dinner. As soon as she was out of sight Tony motioned to head inside with him, and we rushed up to his room. He had the books under his mattress rather than in the closet so I knew he had been reading that morning. He tossed me one and we sat on the bed. My cock started stiffening even before I even started reading.

It wasn't two minutes before Tony said "Fuck I am so horny, I was jacking off this morning and my Mom interrupted me when I was so close to shooting off."

"I know the feeling" I replied, "almost the same thing happened to me but it was my sister."

"She's got nice tits, I'd be willing to do her any day. She's in college so I bet she's getting laid regularly." Tony laughed.

I looked over at him and saw his hand rubbing the front of his shorts, which had a big bulge like mine did.

"Fuck, I need to get off" Tony continued, "and my mom won't be gone long." He started to unbuckle his belt and said "Let's do it now."

He grabbed the box of tissues from his desk and put them on the bed, then pulled off his shorts and underwear, exposing his very hard penis sticking almost straight up. He knelt on the bed and said "You too."

I stood up and quickly dropped my shorts too, my erection pointing more out than up but also very hard. I knelt on the bed too, facing Tony and we both reached down and started pulling on our cocks. Except for occasional glimpses of transient boners in the shower after gym at school I had never really seen another hard cock before. We were pretty similar in size, but the head on mine flared out much more, and Tony's balls were clearly bigger and he had much more dark pubic hair. Both of us were masturbating furiously and I think looking more at each other than ourselves.

It probably wasn't more than two minutes before Tony grunted "Ah fuck I'm gonna cum!" grabbing a couple of tissues and holding them in front of his cock. After a couple more strokes he point it toward the tissues and his jizz started pulsing out in thick white spurts collecting in the tissue. I was fascinated watching him ejaculate spurt after spurt, it seemed like a lot of cum. I had slowed down my stroking but I guess seeing him shoot put me over the top and before he had completely finish milking out the last drops I started to cum too. I groaned and pointed toward the tissues in Tony's hand. With the playing I had done earlier in the day I guess I had built up more jizz than usual and the first pulse of my orgasm squirted a jet of cum out that way overshot the tissue, hitting Tony's stomach. Rapid-fire I produce four more significant squirts of cum before the last dribbled out and down my fingers. We were both laughing as Tony grabbed more tissues to wipe up my cum. We also carefully made sure there was nothing left on the bed, I grabbed the tissues and ran to the bathroom to flush them while Tony grabbed the books to put them back in hiding. We pulled up our shorts and headed back out and had resumed the basketball game just before his mom returned. After she went in the house Tony laughed and said "Fuck I needed that, and it looked you did too from the size of your load, good thing we finished up quick."

The following weekend Tony's parents were going to an out-of-town wedding that Tony really didn't want to go to, so I checked with my mom then invited him to stay over Saturday night with us. Tony's parents dropped him off late morning on their way out. We were outside the rest of the day, and after dinner we watched TV for awhile, then went up to my room and played a couple of board games. My mom came in and laid out a futon on the floor, with a blanket, for Tony to sleep on and told us it was time to go to sleep and turned off the light. We stripped down to undershorts and t-shirts, and sat on the bed. Although the light was off there was enough coming through the window to still see each other clearly.

"Too bad I couldn't bring the books over." Tony said in a low voice.

"Yeah, those are hot!" I whispered back.

"Last weekend especially." Tony continued. "Do you always shoot that far?" he asked.

"No, not always but sometimes. I guess it was because I had been jacking off earlier and didn't get to cum. You came a lot too."

"Yeah" he said, "I didn't jack off the day before, then I got interrupted too. I don't squirt that far though." Then after a few seconds "Fuck, thinking about that is making me hard."

"Me too" I said. "Did you jack off earlier today?"

"I didn't have a chance" he replied, "did you?"

I was a little embarrassed but decided to be honest, "Yeah, when I took a shower this morning I rubbed out a quick one - but sometimes I do it twice in a day."

"Let's do it now then" Tony replied, and laid down on his back and slid down his undershorts. He was fully erect already, and lying down as he was, his cock was pointing straight up his belly.

I moved down to the futon, and slid off my undershorts. I was kneeling next to Tony, my own cock also very hard and bobbing slightly pointing straight out. He sat up so he was kneeling in front of me, his cock pointing up at the ceiling. Even when I clenched my pubic muscles I only got to a 45 degree angle, not straight up.

We each started stroking slowly. Tony moaned slightly, and said "Ahhh that feels good. We don't have to hurry tonight."

We both sat jerking slowly. My eyes were going back and forth between Tony's cock and mine. I notice his balls were hanging down below, swinging a bit as he pulled up and down on his penis. Mine were more like that when it was really hot outside, but when I got excited they usually pulled up more, especially when I was close to cumming.

After a few minutes of jacking a little drip of precum oozed out of the tip of my cock. I moved my hand down to the base and stroked up again slowly, making a bigger bead of it form at the tip of my cock, then I spread it around the head making it very slick.

Tony saw this and asked "Did you jizz already?"

"Nah" I answered, "after I jack awhile this really slippery stuff oozes out, way before I jizz."

Tony reached over and with his thumb and forefinger sort of pinched the tip of my cock, feeling the slippery precum.

"That doesn't happen to me" he said, "but it feels slippery like my jizz."

We kept jacking for a few more minutes, and watching him was making me really horny. I reached behind the books on the shelf next to the bed and pulled out my old t-shirt cum rag and spread it between us as Tony watched.

"I'm dripping" I said, explaining why I had put it there.

Tony leaned back a little and stuck his cock out, saying "Here, drip some on me, I wanna see what it feels like."

I move a little so the tip of my cock was above his, then moved my hand down to the base of my shaft and gave a slow stroke up - producing a big drop of precum that dripped slowly like syrup onto his cock. I repeated the motion once more, producing another drop that again slowly dripped down leaving a thread behind it.

"Fuck, that feels good." he said as he spread it around and was sliding his hand up over the head of his penis. "Sometimes I use some lotion but this is way better."

I was jacking steadily and soon felt my balls tighten up more and knew I was going to cum soon. I slowed down my strokes but that only felt better.

"Oh shit" I mutttered softly as the first jet shot out, landing right on Tony's hand and cock. This was followed quickly by another. Tony groaned, his hand jerking up and down slick with cum, and then his cock started spewing out its load too. After we both coaxed out the last drops I picked up the now rather wet cum rag and wiped off my cock. I felt sort of bad having jizzed all over Tony's cock and reached over to wipe it off. He moved his hand away and I wrapped part of the rag around it, moving it back and forth to get all the jizz. He wasn't completely hard any more but wasn't soft either. With the other hand I circled the base of his cock, and squeezed slightly sliding it to the end to get the last bit of cum cleaned up. It seemed strange to have another guy's hard cock in my hand, but he didn't seem to mind. After this fun we were both tired, and I at least dropped off quickly to sleep. The next morning we both woke up late, had breakfast with my family and late afternoon Tony headed home after his parents called to say they were back.

I don't think I saw Tony at all during the following week, but we did connect Friday afternoon. His mom had come home early, and we played basketball in front of his garage until dinner time. Just before I headed home Tony motioned to me to follow him upstairs, and he pulled another book from under his mattress and handed to me. "You can take it with you, but hide it good ok?" he said.

I hid it under my shirt, and as soon as I got home stashed it in a box under a bunch of other stuff. Late that night I took it out and started reading. The title was 'The Spy Who Blew Me' - a direct take off on the Bond story 'The Spy Who Loved Me'. The hero was supposed to figure out who the spy was working for and what she was after, while she was supposed to get information on the latest British missile system. Within ten pages he had casually picked her up in a bar, and on their way to a fancy restaurant she had pulled him into a dark alley and in two minutes had his pants unzipped and was sucking on his very substantial and very hard cock. Of course his plan had been to get her into bed in his hotel room, while her plan was to drain him completely which would somehow make him give her the information she wanted (the story line was not the focus of the book). The spy was apparently really good at fellatio and though the hero tried not to, he soon filled her mouth with his semen, which she eagerly swallowed.

I had heard guys talking about BJs and getting head, but I had really not been clear on the idea of oral sex. Reading this explained a lot, though the idea of enjoying a mouthful of slimy jizz seemed strange. Anyway the story continued with her sucking him off frequently, and him fucking her in between with a seeming endless supply of semen. This got me curious about the taste of jizz and what it would feel like in my mouth. Almost every time I read a chapter of this book I would jack off, and a couple of those times I decided to taste my own cum. I would squirt into my cupped hand, and then the plan was to slurp it up, but by the time I finished my ejaculation I lost interest in trying it and wiped my hand on a cum rag. After a few days I got the clever idea of lying on my back, with my butt propped up against a wall so that my cock was over my mouth. I wasn't limber enough to actually get my cock into my mouth, and it wasn't exactly comfortable, but I did stroke out a load and managed to get part of it into my mouth as I came. There wasn't really much taste, and it was a little slimy, so not great but not really bad either.

softride
softride
25 Followers
12