Exploring Anita Pt. 03

Story Info
Office Romance and lusty, erotic fun.
11.7k words
4.36
9.3k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though you can read it as a standalone story but it tastes best on reading in continuation. Do not forget to like, vote and let me know; if you liked the story.

*****

USHADI

Anita asked me if I could accompany her to airport. One of her friends was leaving to join fiancé and she wanted to go to see off her. I did not commit and her restlessness increased with passing hours. I had some influence and held some control over her. She needed my acceptance, my guidance in every aspect and I was enjoying her growing impatience. I enquired her, 'When's the flight?'

She did not follow and asked me, 'What?'

I asked her, 'When your friend's flight will depart?'

'She told me six but she would be there by four,' she replied.

'I've never been to the airport,' with a nervous, she confessed me.

I laughed, 'That's what worrying you? I'll be with you but you've tell the boss. Take his permission for leaving early,' I advised her.

'Yes I did, I've already told him and I told him about you too!' she replied with a grin.

'Smart! And he permitted?' I asked her.

'Yes,' her grin broadened.

I replied in mock protest, 'Come on, how you do that? He would never allow me. He's so biased!'

Assuaging her worries, leaving from the office early, hiring a taxi, we reached at the airport in time. On locating her friend, waiting near the departure gate, we proceeded to her. She introduced me to Rinki; a smart, lean woman of 24-25 wearing a tight blue jeans with black tee. Rinki was shorter and slimmer than Anita. They were friends from school days, as Anita told me. We chatted for a while, mostly they chatted. Rinki was going overseas to meet her fiancé and she had a job offer there, naturally she was very excited. As they were chatting endlessly, I managed to slip away in commercial stalls nearby. As I was entering in a book shop, someone called me, 'Hi Usha!' I looked around in search of the familiar female voice.

On turning around, I was surprised to see her here. Misty, mom of my daughter's friend, who lived in neighbourhood. Anita and I had gone to her house on her son's birthday and Anita did a splendid show before the guests, wearing a sheer blouse. On seeing her, the scene returned in flashback and on walking to her, I asked her in delight, 'What a surprise! What're you doing here?'

She was also excited on seeing me and holding my hand, she answered, 'I'm here to see off my brother and sister-in-law but they've already left,' she said.

'Are you with your husband?' I asked her.

Making a face, she replied, 'Nah, he's still in office. 'I'm alone and will go back now. What about you, why're you here?' she asked me.

'You know Anita, my colleague. Her friend's going overseas and we came here to see off her,' I said to her.

'Wow, that hot girl! She's with you! Where's she?' She asked me excitedly.

I turned to find her and they were in the same spot. I showed her, 'There.'

She chuckled, 'Today also, she's in sari! You remember the grand show of that night?' she asked me animatedly.

I giggled, 'Yes, I do.'

Amused, she asked me, 'How did you come here, by taxi?'

'Yes, we hired one,' I replied.

'Oh, I've a car with driver. Mind travelling together?'

'Thanks but ...hope it would not be a problem for you?" I asked her.

'What problem? I came here with my brother and his wife and they're flying now. I've to return alone if you two accompany, we can go back chit-chatting. I'm not in a hurry and can wait dear, no problem,' she answered.

'And I want to see her again,' she told me with a mischievous smile.

I chuckled, 'You're hooked to her charm!'

'Yes, I'm,' she quipped.

As we were talking, I saw them hugging each other and then her friend walked towards the departure gate, pushing her cart. Anita was looking around, searching me. She was at a distance of about hundred yards and I waved overhead to draw her attention. On seeing me she walked in our direction. Watching her, Misty remarked, 'She's so cute in yellow sari!' When she approached near to us, she commented again, 'Fluffy hair flying in air...and see the way her boobs are bouncing! ... I'm sure she's not wearing a bra, even today!'

She was not; she was wearing a blouse made of velvet material, it was stretchable. We bought the matching blouse with sari, while we shopped together. Noticing in office, I asked her and she told me that she skipped a bra underneath for cool feeling and the material was elastic type. Nonetheless covered with the pallu of sari, huge swaying of her boobs was quite evident, as she was walking fast in high heels and I winked at Misty, 'Right, she's not wearing, even today!'

On arriving there, she recognising Misty, 'Hi, how're you doing?' she smirked and asked her.

'Hi ... I'm fine, what a surprise! How're you?' Misty responded energetically.

'Nice sari and it's looking so pretty on you!' Misty held her hands with grimace.

'To be honest, you're looking hot in it and I was eyeing you!' Misty chuckled.

Anita replied with uneasy laugh, 'Thanks for your compliment.'

'You've come to see off your friend and I came to see off my brother,' Misty informed her.

'Yeah, my friend's going to abroad to meet her boyfriend,' Anita told her.

'That's great, what about you? You don't have any?' Misty asked her.

Shaking had, Anita laughed in response.

'Don't hide, none will believe a pretty woman like you, is not having a boyfriend!' Misty chuckled.

'Mind going back with me?' she asked her.

She continued, 'I was telling Usha, I've a car and we can catch up chatting a while. I've not seen you since that birthday night!' Misty told her with glint in eyes.

Anita's cheeks were getting rosy at the mention of birthday night and she answered with shy smile, 'Thanks for your offer but Ushadi can decide that.'

'Yeah, we can; at least that way we can save the car hire,' I snorted.

'Great. Let us move now!' drawing her by hand, Misty said to us.

We walked towards the car parking. The parking area was choking with cars and we had to do little search for her car. On locating, she indicated and we walked towards the car. It was a white Hyundai, parked at the end of a row. On seeing Misty, driver of the car, who must have been waiting there, opened a rear door of the car. Misty asked Anita for getting in first and then she asked me. As we got in, closing the door; Misty entered through the other rear door.

On the rear seat, Misty was behind the driver at right; Anita, next to her was in the middle and I sat at the left of the car. The driver had switched on air conditioning in the car. The car with supple seats and nice interior was cosy for three of us in the back seat. Starting from the airport, passing the parking congestion, when we reached highway, it was dark.

Misty quipped to Anita, 'Careful cutie, you're sitting next to me and your fragrance's so tempting! Mmm, which perfume you're wearing?'

It was amusing. The perfume, she was wearing was pleasant but not so uncommon. Clearly, smitten by her sensuality, Misty was going gaga. Anita quipped, 'Go ahead, I'm not scared! It's Intimate from Revlon."

Misty answered in jest, 'Dare me not! Sit tight! Anyway your intimate fragrance is intoxicating!'

Leaning and moving closer, showing at the driver, Misty told Anita in a low voice, 'He shouldn't get what we talk. Shouldn't we sit closer sweetie?'

Looking outside, I felt light pressure from Anita's body when Misty moved closer to Anita. Misty asked her, 'Who taught you how to wear a sari? I mean, young women from hills don't wear sari. How you learnt wearing sari?'

Showing me, Anita said to her, 'She taught me.'

'Nice, and you learnt well. You wear it very neat,' she tilted near ear, 'and look sexy in sari!' she continued in a hushed tone.

Anita did not reply for some time but in a while, she said to her in a low voice, 'Thanks for your compliment, I like saris.'

'And you never wear a bra?' Misty asked in the same hushed tone.

Startled, pulling up the pallu of her sari, which was lying at her back, over her right shoulder, Anita tried to cover herself. She was at a fault. Pallu of a sari is the loose end of a sari, which is diagonally thrown over one's shoulder from front waist to back, thereby covering her chest. The pallu can be left loose, hanging at her back or it can be dragged from back to front again, over the other shoulder, thereby fully covering her back, front and both shoulders. In summer, covering more means suffering more and most women leave the pallu hanging at back. But sometimes on leaving the pallu hanging at back, front gathering of sari cannot cover both breasts and leave one breast exposed, although covered by blouse. It happens more with those, who are not used to wearing a sari and learnt lately.

The day was hot and naturally Anita had left the pallu of sari at her back. The fact of her not wearing bra was apparent since the material of her velvet blouse was stretchable and body-hugging.

Amused at watching Anita's reaction, breaking into silent, toothy cackle, Misty said to her, 'I'm not to scare you anyway.'

Defending my prodigy, I said to Misty, 'Actually, I told her not to wear bra.'

Bending forward to look at me, Misty asked, 'Really?'

'Yeah, she was suffering from rashes and prickly heat. This is her first summer in plains. And for women from hills, it's like in hell. So I suggested her to wear bare minimum. Unfortunately, her blouse material is wrong today but it's the only matching blouse,' I told her with grin.

Misty chuckled, 'I'm not complaining. Why should I? Rather I was complimenting her,' she commented and continued with a wink, 'Wise advice and men should thank you for that!' she told me.

Looking at Anita, Misty continued, 'I remember the night at my home. She had done it so beautifully!'

Leaning at her, she asked Anita, 'Won't you let me see those again?'

Anita remained silent and replying for her, I said to her, 'Silly, it's already dark! How can you see and mind your driver.'

'Don't worry about him. It's dark inside and he can't see a thing in mirror,' she replied and continued, 'That night, after you leave, everyone present in the room was asking me, who's she? You've become Miss Popular overnight,' she told her giggling.

I felt pride since on that night, I initiated her to go without bra with a see-through blouse on top. I chuckled and said to her in a conspiring tone, in her language of plains, which Anita did not understand, 'If you cannot see, you can check! She won't mind!'

'Wow, really? Much better! Thanks for your generosity and kind permission!' She told mocking me, in the same language.

We both laughed off. Bewildered, trying to understand the reason of our laughing, Anita asked me, 'What?'

Closing my lips near to her ear, I whispered, 'Nothing, let her do, what she wants.'

Anita watched at my face with a surprised look.

I knew her sex drive was more than any average woman. She listened to me and in darkness of the car; she would not mind, rather love to be touched by someone who liked her.

Misty sat tight for a while with hands lying on lap but slowly her left hand moved over Anita's right hand. She touched and held her wrist for some time, may be for gauging her reaction, seeking her consent and since Anita did not make any move, her docile fingers came alive, moving and caressing over her wrist, ultimately grasping her fingers.

Anita was silent. I whispered again in Anita's ear, 'Let her.'

Bending left, she put head on Anita's shoulder and slowly turning face started rubbing nose on her nape. She took time, progressing slowly, waiting for response from Anita. Pulling up her left hand from Anita's hand, on pushing and forwarding through Anita's back, she held her left waist in embrace. She put her right hand on Anita's right hand and her fingers were lightly caressing, massaging on Anita's wrist. Slowly her fingers moving upward, reaching over her right arm, losing sight, moved inside the pallu of her sari.

It was dark outside but tilting her face towards my side, Anita was looking out through the window. Misty's face was upward, straight on the road but intermittently she was looking at Anita. I knew from the bulge and movements on the pallu of Anita's sari, Misty's fingers had reached on her boobs and was moving there. I looked at Anita, her gaze was still outside but face was taut. Leaning forward, towards Misty, I whispered her, 'Open up, let them breathe free in coolness.'

Movements inside Anita's pallu stopped, Misty replied in hush, 'Love to bare them.'

I could get following movements of her pallu that Misty was slowly opening front buttons of Anita's blouse, starting from top to down and parting her blouse, she bared her right breast, which came in open, as she pushed aside the cover of pallu. She bared the other one next. Bending down her face, Misty might be trying to check them in darkness and murmured, 'Lovely!'

I could see silhouette of her open breasts against the dimmed light of sky in the background, filtering inside through the car window of Misty's side. Misty was holding Anita's right breast with her right hand and her left hand passing through Anita's back was holding Anita's left breast. Misty started caressing the both. In no time, Anita started breathing fast. Constant caressing of her breasts was surly turning her on. Pulling up her face, Misty rubbed her face on Anita's neck and planted short kisses. Pushing from Misty's side had brought Anita closer to me and her left leg was pressing against my right leg. Misty, showering soft kisses on cheeks and chin of Anita, turning to her lips, kissed her lips for long.

It was amazing to witness how situations led to infatuations. Misty, thirty plus, married, mom of a 10 years old was getting close with another younger woman in the darkness at the backseat of a car! It did not appear something new with her spontaneity, the way she was progressing with Anita and it looked very natural. She likes woman! And I should not be blamed, although it was my naughtiness but maybe it was more about Anita.

So far I understood, Anita oozes some kind of wild sexuality. It lies in her incomprehensible small eyes and the way she looks; in her pink lips and the way she smiles, often breaking into laughs, flashing her teeth; in her voice and the way she talks; in her flawless glowing skin, insinuating soft tenderness; in her shiny, long, black hair, often set loose; in her own smell, mixed with sweet perfumes; in her cute swaying, while she walks. And she knows how to keep things interesting. The little gap between sari and blouse, along her curvy waist shows sexy folds on taut tummy. Glimpse of her cleavage, which she allows, ends with her discernible big boobs. All her charms enhance mysterious beauty in her. Misty happened to be was just another victim.

The way her legs trembled, while Misty progressed with her, I was sure Anita was enjoying it immensely and both of them were turning me on. To catch her attention, I nudged on Misty's left wrist, stirring on my arm. Her fingers were busy in caressing Anita's left breast. I whispered in her language, 'Why don't you suck them?'

Misty stopped for a while, her wrist did not stir on my arm, while she listened me. Then her hands came down to Anita's waist, while she kept on kissing her and gradually lowered her face, down to her boobs. I got faint sound of her suckling. Oh my God, I was getting wet, soaking my panties. Misty's fingers were resting on Anita's waist. Holding her fingers, I pushed them down slowly, lifting string of Anita's petticoat, over her smooth soft tummy. She needed no more guidance and her fingers disappeared inside. I lifted Anita's sari and petticoat, baring her thighs and panties. Her fingers were inside Anita's panties, as I could make out from the movement in her panties. Sound of soft moan escaped from Anita's lips and looking at her, I found her eyes closed. I pulled down Anita's panties, baring her pussy. As I opened, Misty drew out her fingers touching mine and sticky juices passed from her fingers to mine. Dragging out hand from her petticoat, Misty put her fingers directly on Anita's wet pussy.

Misty sucked Anita's boobs in turn while fingering her pussy. Anita parted her legs to let her fingers reach deeper inside. Sound of sucks had gone louder and I was worrying that the driver may get the sound. I pushed on Misty's head more on Anita's boobs for lowering the sound. Anita stretched her legs, straightened them and was gasping for breath. I could feel Anita was getting close with her moaning and fast breathing, her fingers moving on my lap secured my fingers. In a while, she could not take it anymore, as cummed clasping on my fingers tightly. Quickly picking hanky from my bag, I gave that to Misty to wipe her juices.

*****

Late by an hour, I entered office unnoticed. All were busy; Paul was on his desk, far left, in the opposite row; Anita, at right, next to my desk, was busy with office files; even Dipti, who used to gossip only, roaming from desk to desk, was at her desk in the opposite row. With a sigh of relief, I sat on my chair. After the eventful movie show of the last evening, I was feeling too awkward to face Paul or Anita and decided to skip but changing my decision at the last moment, I headed for office but was late by an hour.

While I was crossing her desk, looking up, she smiled at me ingeniously and her smile was assuring. I loved her spirit, maybe in her excitement she failed to notice my innuendo last night or maybe she did not mind. Paul too was cool at his desk. Still they were not talking to each other at office, a nice ploy to diffuse attention from colleagues.

Last night, when they were busy among themselves, even faint sound of her laugh, whiteness of her teeth in darkness of the movie hall, appeared very sexy! And she was such a sweet, willing woman. I got carried away in their wilderness and cummed too with them at the movie hall. Scenes of the movie hall was vivid in my memory, I could not sleep last night till wee hours. At last, when I fell asleep, I dreamt of them having passionate sex on my bed. I woke up with wetness in groin and my soaking panties.

Ultimately shaking off memories and thoughts, when I concentrated in office files, Miss Dipti dropped in and sat on the chair, kept in front of my desk. Always critical about everyone else, I was sure, she came for whining or complaining against someone. I smiled and asked her, 'Hi, how're you? Things are ok?'

'Yeah, I'm fine. Have you noticed Anita?' she asked.

'What's wrong with her?' I asked.

'Just look at her! How could she wear such a short and sheer blouse?' she quipped, looking at Anita.

She was habitual in finding fault with her, it may be out of jealousy and without changing my gaze, I said to her, 'You know, she's learnt it very recently and we should encourage her for wearing sari!'

Dipti did not answer but eventually turning at Anita, I got her point. The sight from our side was offending to her. The ample gap between her sari and blouse had exposed sexy folds on her tummy, her curvaceous waist and her skin of her left breast though wrapped in blouse was clear enough. It was a hot day and she was not wearing bra, as usual. White skin of her left breast was distinct through her sheer, black blouse. Turning to Dipti, I grinned, 'She's surely not aware!' I said to her.

'Do you think so? She's very much aware and she does it purposely!' she said to me in annoying tone.

Anita can wear whatever she likes and Dipti can no way dictate her what to wear. It sounded so repressive and medieval. Dipti had skin problems and she always wore full sleeved, long necked blouse. In the name of sensibility, she could not force her or me to wear full sleeved blouse. When Anita has something to show, she can show, if she likes. But it was futile to make her understand and smiling at Dipti, I winked, 'But she's looking sexy!' I said to her.