Exploring Anita Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

I heard the doorbell while I was checking myself on mirror, sitting in front of the dressing table at my bed room. After trying a few, I had chosen a maroon cotton maxi (nightgown), which I never wore due to its sheerness and short length. I looked sexy with its short length, reaching just above my knees, my accentuated nipples poking and discernible skin showing through the material. Pleased with my appearance, I walked out from the bed room for the main door to attend Ron. He was wearing a tight blue jeans and yellow tee. I got my cue from his look in awe, as I opened the front door, smiling at him, 'Hi Ron, you're in right time! Please get in,' I invited him.

I tried to make him comfortable, 'Please sit here,' I told him indicating at a sofa in the drawing room. He had seen me at office in sari only and had never seen me in a housedress. I knew my dress could make the desired effect on him from the appreciative look at his face. I asked him, 'What would you like to have; tea or coffee?'

Maybe he did not expect such generosity after what happened on the day before previous day and he fumbled in answer, 'Ma'am, I don't need tea or coffee...'

Putting the TV on, surfing channels on remote, I asked him, 'Anything cold?'

While fixing the TV on a raunchy music channel, I noticed with corner of eyes that though he kept his face straight, looking at the TV screen, he was stealing glances at me intermittently. The poor young man could not ward off his glance from me and he answered, 'No ma'am, I think, tea will be ok.'

On asking him to wait awhile, I moved into my bed room and checked myself again on mirror. Pleased with my reflection and revelation, I walked to the kitchen, crossing the drawing room, where Ron was seated.

He asked me, while I was crossing the drawing room, 'Ma'am, you told me, I've do some work. Should I come in for helping you now?'

Quite innocently, he thought, I had called him for my assistance in some household work. Giving a thought, I asked him, 'Yes, why not! Come in, you can help me in making tea!'

He followed me into the kitchen. Putting water on burner, I turned back, facing him. He was standing at a far with hands in jeans pockets. I asked him with an assuring, sweet smile, 'Are you scared of me?'

'No, ma'am,' he responded.

'Are you angry with me for scolding you that day?'

He bent down his head and replied, 'No ma'am.'

'Really? Are you telling me the truth? Tell me, holding my hand.' I asked him stretching my hand.

Slowly, stretching his hand, he touched mine to prove himself. As he touched my hand, taking his hand into mine and drawing him nearer, I said to him, 'You wanted to help me! Why are you so far?'

Coming nearer, he stood in my front.

'Come on, give me sugar and tea,' I asked him indicating the cabinet along one wall in the kitchen.

I looked on as Ron fumbled searching for sugar and tea. Moving at his back, slapping on his butt lightly, I said to him, 'Ron! Honey, ask me when you can't find it!'

Picking up the jars, I returned near to the oven. On making tea, pouring in two cups, keeping those on a tray with a plateful of cookies, I asked Ron, 'Mind carrying?'

'Of course, I'll carry those...' he replied and took the tray from me. He followed me with the tray and we came back to the drawing room, where he was seated. My butt was not so prominent but cute and the see-through maxi made it discernible and while following me, his eyes would surely fall on them, I thought. He kept the tray on table in front of the three-seater sofa. Sitting in a corner of the sofa, I asked him to sit and he sat on the other corner of the sofa. On getting up from the sofa, taking two cups from the table, I handed over one to Ron and sat on the sofa with the other cup in my hand.

Ron looked nervous. He could not guess for what I called him home and what work I could assign him but instead of asking him to do something, I made him sit at the drawing room and served with tea, which he did not expect and all those might have made him nervous. He kept his eyes on the TV, watching a musical show and I prodded him to take some cookies from the plate on table. He nodded but did not move. On rising from sofa, picking up the plate of cookies from the table, I kept it on in the vacant space on the sofa, in between us. While sitting back, I let the maxi hemline rise up higher, exposing little bit of lower thighs. As he turned head to pick cookies from the plate, his eyes fell on my exposed thighs and I asked him, 'Do you any have girl friend?'

He shook his head with a shy look, in reply.

I asked him with smile, 'Oh, that's why, you've to do it on your own?'

He could not answer and his face started reddening instantly.

'Come on, you can tell me. I'm not going to tell anyone,' I asked him in a low, conspiring tone.

I looked on at him but he remained silent. Finishing tea, I got up from the sofa and kept my cup on the table. By then, he also finished tea and taking the cup from him, I kept that on table. I asked him again, 'Come on Ron, you're not a kid anymore. You're an adult and you like that, isn't it?'

I was sure nobody ever asked him such an embarrassing question but my endearing tone did well and nodding head, he said, 'Yes.'

Attracting someone half of my age would not be easy and I had apprehensions but the moment, he answered to my question by affirmation, I knew my battle was half won. I quipped him, 'What yes?'

Filling the gap between us, moving closer, touching his arm, pressing on his bicep, I said to him, 'Of course you like that. You're a man, very handsome and so strong!'

His fidgety eyes lingered on my exposed thighs, more of which coming in view, since maxi hemline was raised further while moving closer.

Turning towards him, I continued, 'But you need help. You need a woman to help you for learning and for pleasure; but you don't have a girlfriend!' I said to him bringing my face closer to him and licking my lower lip.

He was seated stiffly next to me on the sofa and touching his face, I make him look at me while pressing my breast on his chest, pushing on his leg with my left leg, I said to him, 'I'll help you! You can learn from me!'

My face was too close and I was looking at him intently but averting looking in my eyes, he grumped in a low voice, 'No ma'am.'

I retorted with a long sigh, 'Why no? You don't trust me? You don't have a girlfriend...'

I continued after a brief pause, 'You told me, you'll listen to me! I'm here to teach you. Don't you find me sexy? Am I bad?' lifting maxi, exposing my full thighs, I asked him.

'No ma'am. You're good...sexy,' he struggled in answering.

Grasping on his crotch, I said to him, 'Then let me teach you!'

He was already hard and I started rubbing on his crotch. He did not move as my hand got hold of his dick over his jeans and I murmured, 'Oh my God! You're so big!'

He remained silent as my fingers unzipping slowly, moving inside his pant, held his hard dick over a black underwear and looking up at his face, I asked him, 'Don't you like me doing it for you?'

Slowly raising eyes, he met my eyes and nodded his head. Lowering my eyes, unhooking his belt and pant, I put my fingers inside through his black boxer touching bare skin and holding his thriving hard dick. Moving my fingers throughout the whole shaft, touching every inch, I leaned more towards him, pressing my breast on his muscular chest. Keeping my gaze down, lowering his boxer, I took out his dick and it sprang free. I was in awe, looking at his huge, thriving dick and murmured again, 'mmm, lovely, I love it.'

Breathing fast, trying to control his heightened state of arousal, he looked at me helplessly. Pulling down foreskin, exposing its red tip, looking at his strong, lively dick admiringly, I complimented him, 'Ron, you're a wonderful; girls will die for it,' I said to him brushing its head with my fingers.

I started stroking it up and down as Ron pushed up his pelvis to give my fingers more access and in no time he started ejaculating. His first spurt fell on my face and I continued stroking till the last drop came out and he was in berserk till he finished cumming. Squeezing more, I looked up at him with his cum stained face and asked him, 'You liked it?'

'Yes ma'am,' he replied in a hoarse voice.

Getting up from the sofa, I moved inside and wiping my face with a wet towel, I came in to the drawing room and handed over it to Ron. As he wiped and cleaned, planting a short kiss on lips, I said to him, 'Come to me whenever you feel for it, till you get a girlfriend.'

His face reddened suddenly and he appeared shy, as he bent down his head. Standing in front, I hugged him tightly as his face pressed on tummy. I asked him in a low voice, 'Will you come to me?'

I felt his head nodding on my tummy.

*****

Ron was cool when I met him at office after two days. He took my orders politely while in canteen, brought tea on my desk, as usual with nothing amiss and his demeanour was pleasing. dying to share my secret escapade, after a few days at launch hour, while we two were the only customers in the ladies room of the canteen, seeing Ron making sorties with food plates, I asked Anita mockingly, 'Hey, can you guess about Ron?'

She asked me with surprise in voice, 'What to guess about him?'

'Size of his dick!' whispering her in a conspiring tone, I broke into a laugh.

Anita laughed aloud, 'What? You're getting insane! Why don't you take leave and spend some days with husband?' she asked me mockingly.

Stopping my laughs, I replied to her, 'I'm serious!'

She replied in an unbelieving tone, 'Well, you're serious! But how could I guess that? I'm not that expert!' she giggled and continued taking a dig at me, 'I do not have your experience or expertise. Can you tell me?' she asked.

Stretching hands, showing distance of about a feet, I winked at her. Laughing again, she complained, 'Ushadi, you're crazy!'

I said to her, 'No way! I mean that and I'm sure!'

Anita asked me in disbelieve, 'Seriously? When? You mean you've seen that?

'Yup,' I replied with a smile of pride.

'Oh my God, how and when?' she asked me.

'Secret! You want to see?' asking in jest, I winked at her.

At that very moment, emerging from kitchen, Ron entered into our room with food plates, on way to the main canteen room. Stealing a glance, looking at Ron, Anita replied with a shy smile, 'Why not? But how?'

On getting expected reply, smiling from ear to ear, I said to her, 'Have patience, I'll let you see to believe me!'

She replied with palpable eagerness in eyes and shy smile, 'ok.'

I needed to plan and arrange but luckily chance knocked the door just after two days. For some days, my daughter was asking me persistently to allow her for spending a day at her friend's house. I made a call to mom of her particular friend and she told me to send my daughter after two days, on a Thursday, being a public holiday with no school on that day and I agreed. Subsequently, when I asked Ron to come to my place around 12 p.m., on that particular holiday, he agreed meekly and I invited Anita for lunch at my place on that day.

I had informed in advance, my part-time maid, a lady about 45-46 years of age for coming early on Thursday, so that she could finish her work before their arrival. On Thursday, excited about spending a whole day at her friend's house, my daughter left home around 10 a.m. and I got busy in cooking for launch. After about 15-20 minutes, as our doorbell rang, I sent my maid to check at the door but on hearing Anita's voice, realising her unexpected early arrival, I rushed to the front door. My maid had seen her in our house before and she did ask her to get in but Anita holding a colourful bouquet of mixed flowers, looking very pretty in a light yellow sari was standing in front of the door. On seeing me, my maid went inside, leaving the door and I said to her, 'Wow, you're gorgeous in this sari. Please get in.'

On entering into the drawing room, she handed over the bouquet with smile and said to me, 'Thanks for your compliments! On way, I found some fresh flowers!'

Accepting the bouquet, I smiled, 'Thanks for the flowers beautiful! Pretty woman with pretty flowers!' I commented.

Familiar with my house, Anita sat on the sofa, placed in a corner of the drawing room. Putting the fresh flowers, she brought, in a vase on the centre table, kept in front of the sofa, I asked her, 'Come inside, I'm yet to finish my cooking.'

'Yeah, I can help, if you need,' she replied on getting up from the sofa.

'Sure, but your sari will be spoiled. Would you like to change? I've something special for you!' I said to her smiling with a wink.

'Sure, no problem. Where's Elina?' she asked about my daughter, while following me into the bed room.

Entering into the bed room, opening my wardrobe, I told her that she left for friend's house for spending a holiday. I had special dress in mind, which I bought long back but could not wear even once since it was loose on me. It was a loose like maxi but with spaghetti straps and length was much shorter than a maxi, comfortable house dress in summer. On getting it from the top shelf of the wardrobe and handing over it to Anita, I told her before leaving the room, 'Come to kitchen after changing.'

In a while, she entered into the kitchen, wearing the sexy marron maxi with noodle straps. It was loose on me but fitted well on her. She looked voluptuous with huge cleavage popping out of its deep neck and tightness in bust area showing outline of her ample breasts made it clear that she was not wearing a bra, as usual. Lower end of the dress, reaching just above knees, showed her strong calf muscles and she was looking hot and sexy. I cheered in surprise, 'Wow, what a hot woman!'

With a shy, radiant smile, she asked me, 'what I've to do now, wearing this dress! You need me to cook something?'

'No way! Just be here and we can talk,' I replied.

But the dress might have annoyed my part time maid. With her admonishing look on face, I was getting worried about Anita. Hoping she would not turn into a subject of hot gossip in my neighbourhood, I told my maid to finish her work faster.

She was chopping vegetables, sitting on the floor of the kitchen, at right side of the door while Anita stood at the left side of the door. I was talking to Anita, facing at the kitchen door, standing in front of the gas stove on kitchen table with my back towards the gas stove. I told Anita to sit on a stool, kept on left side of the door and she sat on the stool, facing my maid. I turned back towards the gas stove to concentrate on cooking for a while.

After a few minutes, while I turned back for talking to Anita, on seeing mischievous smile at her face, I got alarmed and noticing her perilous posture, I knew something had cooked up in her mind. She sat on the stool, upraising lower end of the maxi, exposing her well-toned thighs and with swaying legs, she was intermittently parting her legs. I knew for sure from the strange expression of my maid, she was not wearing panties and her pussy was in her view. Face of my maid was not scornful, as before and to lighten the situation, I said to her in jibe, 'You need to concentrate or else may cut your fingers!'

She lowered gaze, turned red faced but could not avert looking at her intermittently. Naughty Anita, pretending naïve tempted my maid by showing her crotch. She was applying the lessons I imparted to her at my home with my poor maid! Anita was smiling at me innocently and I showed her my fist mockingly. My maid had to do more to finish her assigned daily works but fearing further such mischiefs from Anita, I told her to leave as she finished chopping of vegetables.

I completed my cooking by next half an hour and by tagging Anita headed towards the drawing room. Putting on TV at the drawing room, I asked her to wait for a while, as I had to take bath and she agreed. I was in bathroom while I heard the doorbell and after taking my bath, on coming back to the drawing room, I found pale faced Ron, sitting on a chair. Anita was seated at a distance, face to face, on a three seater sofa. Ron surely did not expect Anita at my place. Maybe he got nervous on seeing her at my place, sitting on sofa in a revealing dress. On seeing me entering into the room, he stood up and greeted me, "Good Morning ma'am."

For making him at ease, smiling at him, I asked him jokingly, "Hmm, naughty boy! How're you today?"

But my joke could not make him at ease as he answered in a tense voice, "I'm fine ma'am."

On coming inside the drawing room, wearing a fresh purple cotton maxi, combing my hair, I sat beside Anita on the sofa. The scene at office canteen came in a flashback. On seeing Anita's exposed breasts, Ron had a hard on, which I touched faking inadvertently. I had chosen the dress for Anita to get the same effect on Ron, wish he knew it!

"Hey Anita, would you mind to bring some cold drink for Ron? He doesn't look fine!" I asked her.

"Yeah, no problem," she replied on getting up from the sofa.

Ron's eyes followed her, as she moved inside, swaying her cute butt. I asked him mockingly, "How do you find her?"

He did not reply. He tried to avert gaze and I laughed off, "Are you hard now?"

Surely he was aware of my purpose of calling him at home and might have expected something similar or more than the last time. He knew, Anita and I were close enough in office and from her presence at my home, he could guess that Anita would be here with me. But still nervous, he could not answer me and I had to repeat, "You're looking at her, didn't that make you hard?" I asked him with a serious face.

He remained silent in reply and by then Anita entered into the room holding a tray, carrying three glasses of cold drinks. She handed over a glass to Ron, another to me and sat beside me on the sofa holding the other glass in hand. We sat there silently, watching TV for a while. Ron could not watch the TV, since it was on a table at his back. He sat quietly looking down taking sips from his glass intermittently.

In a while, on finishing my cold drinks, I kept my empty glass on the tray. Ron too kept his empty glass on the tray. Picking the tray from centre table, I got up from the sofa to take those to kitchen. Ron offered to help, "I'll take those,' he said.

I gave him the tray and he went inside. Finding an opportunity, I cackled and said to Anita, "Hey, why don't you pull up your legs on the sofa? Let him see your bare pussy!"

She giggled while lifting up legs and tilted back on the sofa. Folding knees, she kept her feet on the sofa. Lower end of her maxi reaching upto her knees, bared all in view for anyone sitting in opposite. On coming back into the room, Ron moved at his chair straightway. Ron's eyes sparkled while sitting on chair his eyes fell on Anita. She was sipping cold drinks from the glass with an innocent face. Quickly, Ron's gaze moved to my face and I was smiling at him.

I could not see what was in Ron's view since I was seated next to Anita but excitement was palpable in his eyes as she drew apart and closed her knees in rhythm, sipping from her glass. Anita turned face towards me, as if asking for my approval and I asked Ron, "Tell me now!"

He changed glance looking at her legs and at my face alternatingly. Apparently, he was excited and at last he nodded his head.

"Come here, prove it!" I quipped.

Slowly on getting up from the chair, he came and stood in front of me with a flushed but nervous face, as if not knowing what to do. Without wasting time, I rubbed my hand over his dick, trying to hold it through the tight jeans, he was wearing. Anita was calm and cool. No more sipping cold drinks from the almost empty glass, she held the glass touching on her lips but her eyes were fixed at my grip.