Exploring New Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
regularjohn
regularjohn
28 Followers

"OH FUCK YEAH, BITCH! Eat my sweaty asshole. I'm gonna cum so fucking hard!" Alex said. Ally tongued his ass deeper and deeper as she pinched her clit and began to approach her own orgasm. "I'm gonna make you my dirty fucking cumslut. I'm gonna make you eat my fucking cum you little whore."

"Please daddy, let me have it. I've been a good girl, I promise," Ally whined. "I want to be your little whore. Cum in my slutty mouth!"

"Yeah bitch, daddy's gonna make you a little cumslut," Alex said.

"Yes, please daddy, shoot that huge load all over my face while I eat your dirty asshole," Ally whined.

"FUCK YEAH!" Alex screamed, as he stepped off of Ally's face and moved behind her. With her head still facing up, he positioned his cock along the length of face and started to cum. The first shot of cum hit Ally across the cheek and ran down her chin.

"Mmm yeah baby, shoot that hot cum all over me," Ally cooed. "I'm a little cumslut." She felt her orgasm mounting as she furiously rubbed her clit and took in the sight of Alex cumming all over her.

Alex grabbed her by the hair and released a second shot of cum directly into Ally's mouth. And then another, and then another. Shot after shot of white cum splashed across Ally's lips and landed on her tongue. Before she could really process it, her mouth was filled with hot jizz and it was disgusting. She closed her mouth and felt the thick, yeasty cum form a pool on her tongue. The urge to throw up was overwhelming and it turned her on to no end. She was sitting there, nearly about to cum with a mouthful of this strangers disgusting cum and she knew she would not be able to get off unless she swallowed it.

"Eat it, you fucking pig!" Alex insisted. "Eat that hot, dirty jizz."

"Oh fuck, daddy, oh fuck! I'm gonna cum for you like a dirty fucking whore!" Ally squealed, as her eyes closed and cum dribbled out from the sides of her mouth. Her mouth was wide open and her head was tilted back. She was trying so hard and she was soooo close. And then swallowed the nasty, salty cum down her throat and it sent her over the edge. As her entire body quivered in ecstasy, she screamed out as the thick semen tingled in the back of her throat. It was so disgusting that she almost threw up and that turned her on more than anything as she came harder and harder for what must have been thirty seconds. it was probably the best orgasm she ever had in her entire life. She had, never before, felt so used and that made her want to do it all over again.

You never know, maybe we'll hear more about Ally in the days to come.

regularjohn
regularjohn
28 Followers
12