Exploring Our Sexuality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I led Mel into the bedroom, Kim called out, "Don't close the door, I think I would like to hear you." I nodded and left the door wide open as Kim led Mark into the bedroom across the hall.

I pulled back the covers and climbed into bed, as Mel headed for the bathroom. Moments later she came back with a warm washcloth.

"I suspect that this will help you to arise to the occasion," she said, as she first licked my cock a bit, then applied the warm cloth to it. She was right; I felt that I was beginning to feel like I could, just possibly, return to the pleasures of her body.

Mel settled into some serious cock sucking, and after a moment, I pulled her legs toward my head, and she settled into a full-fledged 69 position. I sucked her clit into my mouth, and begin the best imitation I could on her clit of what she was doing to my cock. The fingers of one hand were in her pussy, and I took the other hand and inserted my index finger into her rectum. Mel seemed to love this, as she moaned around my cock, seeming to be torn between pressing her groin onto my mouth and raising her hips so my finger would go further into her rectum.

I slowly slid my finger as far as it would go into her ass, wiggling it back and forth just as I was doing with my other fingers in her pussy. I heard her gasp, then felt myself getting ready to release again. I pulled back enough to tell her I was ready to cum, and heard a muffled "Do it," in reply, her hand increasing it's movement on my cock while her tongue swirled on the head of my cock..

Alternating thrusts with my fingers as best I could, I finally couldn't hold back any longer, and the dam burst; I spurted into her mouth, and almost instantly I tasted her own answering flood. We both quivered, arching our hips up toward the waiting mouths until we had completely expended ourselves.

Eventually we separated, and rolled apart. After a few minutes, we got up, cleaned ourselves off and got back into bed, snuggling up together as though we were long time lovers, and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up before Mel did, a little groggy, and a little surprised to find that the woman I had been embracing in my sleep was not Kim, but Mel. I snuggled up behind her, my morning erection pressing into the crack of her ass, as I caressed her breasts. She moved back against me rather nicely, wiggling as she did so, until my penis was captured nicely between the cheeks of her ass.

"I'm not ready for anal sex right now. I have never done it because Mark thinks it is dirty, but I would like to try that sometime when I am in the mood for it.. How about just a quickie this morning?"

The pulsing of my cock gave her all the answer she needed, and she turned over, straddled me, and started to guide me into her. She wasn't moist at all, but a few moments of sliding my penis around her entrance got the needed moisture, and we had that quickie she had offered. I came rather quickly, and we nestled rather quietly for a bit, then we both decided that we should get up, shower and face the day.

We shared the shower, washing each other until we both were at least a little bit aroused, but not enough to go back for another session.

We simply threw on a couple of robes, and went downstairs to the kitchen. Kim and Mark were still in the guest room, so we started breakfast. The smell of bacon cooking brought them down soon enough, and we sat around the table, eating and talking over the previous night's happenings.

We essentially decided that we all wanted to do this again, but that it shouldn't be every weekend. We should save it for somewhat special occasions – such as the moon setting or rising, in other words, probably every three or four weeks..

"Mark, I know that you think that anal sex is dirty, but I would like to try that with Mike. I have always wanted to try it, just to see what it feels like. If you don't mind, and Mike doesn't mind, I would like to try that next time."

Mark looked a little perturbed, but simply agreed with a nod.

Kim said, "Mike really likes it, but it just isn't my thing, at least not very often. We've tried it a several times, and sometimes I can get off on it, but I really prefer him in my pussy, not my ass. Maybe you can give him something that I really don't care about that much, and I can give Mark something that you don't care for and he does."

The discussion continued over breakfast, until we finally went upstairs and dressed for the day.

Mark and Mel left, amid many kisses and caresses, with promises to return, and Kim and I cleaned up the house for another day.

Leilani and Karl

It was a week or two later, that Kim broached the subject of swinging again. She wanted to invite Leilani ('Lani') and Karl over for drinks and dinner with the idea that we would try the same thing with them that we had with Mel and Mark.

I immediately agreed, and we started off on our second adventure.

Lani is an extremely small, pretty, vivacious Hawaiian woman, maybe 5' 1" if she really stretches. I really have a thing for small women, and Lani really was quite close to my ideal. Karl was about my height, perhaps a little taller, fairly quiet, and seemed to be a bit on the conservative side, although he could be quite a bit of fun to be around when he got to know you enough to relax a bit.

Kim set up the dinner at our house for the following Friday, and I was anxiously awaiting the day. Kim kept teasing me all week, saying that all I wanted to eat on Friday was Lani, and that I could care less about what else was served. She was also "preparing" Lani for the coming discussion.

Friday finally rolled around, and our guests arrived. We did the same things to start with that we had with Mel and Mark; drinks before dinner, wine with dinner, and coffee or after dinner drinks for those who wanted them.

As before, Kim started off with what was basically the same invitation that we had given Mel and Mark. When she finished, we got up to leave and give them a bit of privacy.

Lani was looking a bit excited, but Karl looked as though he had on his stubborn face. Karl broke in, "I don't think that is something that we want to do. The thought of my wife with someone else is not something that I want to think about." Karl was looking at us, and I don't think that he saw the dirty look that Lani sent him when he made this pronouncement.

I chimed in, "Then that is not a problem, and we won't bring it up again."

We offered more coffee around, but the mood for the evening had been broken, and they left about 30 minutes later.

The next morning, the phone rang, and Kim answered and said, "Oh, hi Lani." There were periods of silences, punctuated with the various affirmative noises people make on the phone when they are listening to a rather long speech. Finally Kim said, "That sounds wonderful, we can be ready at three." They spoke a bit longer, and then Kim hung up and laughed.

"That was Lani, and apparently she was really pissed at Karl last night, making the decision without even letting her get in a word edgewise. They had a fight about it on the way home, and she told him that it was her body, and she would damn well do what she wanted to with it. Apparently Karl's thing is that he felt it would be okay if he slept with me, but it wouldn't be okay if Lani slept with you. That really set Lani off. In any event she told him that she was not going to be controlled by him and that if she decided she wanted to fuck you, she would and the hell with him. Apparently Karl has a bit of a problem wanting to control Lani.

I'm not really sure she would have decided to go along with us if she had been given any say in the matter, but now she is bound and determined to do it. Karl finally gave in early this morning. What she has set up is that you are to go over to their house, arriving at 3:00, and Karl will come over here at the same time. We get to play in the afternoon, then go over to Lani and Karl's for dinner, and a group get-together afterwards, assuming that things work out this afternoon.

It looks like you get to have a mid-afternoon snack of Lani, and I get to see if Karl is really that stoic in bed."

At 3:00 I knocked on Lani's door, and the door opened to let me in. Lani was behind the door wearing what appeared to be a sarong, just long enough to cover her from the tops of her breasts to just below her hips. She closed the door and said, "I believe you might have something for me this afternoon." She reached up on tiptoe, kissed me on the cheek, then twirled in front of me, asking if I liked her outfit.

"I absolutely love the wrapping, but I think I will like what is inside even more."

Lani giggled a bit, grasped my hand and led me down the hall toward the bedroom. The bed was already turned down, with some soft jazz playing in the background. Lani turned, reached up and pulled my head down so she could kiss me. Her mouth opened immediately and she sucked my tongue into her mouth. My hands ran over her firm body, caressing her buttocks and running up and down her sides.

Lani broke away, saying, "I have been so excited about this ever since this morning that I swear I could come right now." She quickly undid the tuck thing that she had kept the sarong on with, and it fell to the floor, showing me that she was just as pretty nude as I could possibly have imagined. I kicked off my loafers and started to unbutton my shirt. Lani immediately undid the belt on my pants, lowering them to the floor where I got out of them as fast as I could. She then pulled my briefs off, freeing my erection, which almost hit her in the face as she was sliding my briefs off. She put her hand around my cock, pulling it to her mouth, then took my head into her mouth, licking and sucking on it for just a moment or two.

She released me and stood up saying, "I want to fuck right now. I don't want any foreplay, I simply want you inside me."

With that she scrambled onto the bed, laying down on her back in the center of the bed. I followed her as quickly as I could while she urged me to fuck her. She was absolutely right. As she guided me into her, I could feel that she was absolutely ready and my cock slipped easily into her very tight little pussy. I don't think that I had made two strokes into her before she almost screamed and I could feel her pussy clamping down on me as she climaxed. I continued to fuck her and as I was getting closer to coming myself, she cried out again with her second orgasm. It was too much for me, and I pumped everything I had into her, feeling as though I would never stop.

We collapsed together on the bed, and Lani said, "That was fantastic. I have never come like that before – it must have been all the anticipation."

We lay together for awhile, then Lani got up and went into the bathroom, coming back a few minutes later to sit cross-legged on the bed beside me. We talked about various things for the next hour or so, the talk eventually turning to sex.

"Think you might be ready for another go-around now?"

"Probably, but I suspect that you will have to help me along, at least at first. But before we get started, tell me what your likes and dislikes are."

"Of course it depends on the day, or my mood, but oral sex is usually high on my list, positions are highly dependent on my mood. Sometimes I like sex all in a rush like we did this afternoon; sometimes I like it slow and gentle. I'm not at all into pain. Light bondage can be quite erotic at times. How about yourself?"

"Almost anything goes except pain. When Kim and I tried swapping the first time, everybody agreed that as we were experimenting, we might as well experiment with everything."

"Sounds reasonable to me. Karl has always wanted to try anal sex, but I wouldn't let him. I've always been afraid that it would hurt too much."

With that, Lani leaned over and stroked my balls, letting her nails gently bring tingles of delight to me. She stroked my cock with her hand as her breath drifted gently across my groin. I could feel myself responding already, and asked her to position herself so I could eat her. Lani didn't say a word; just put her knees on each side of my shoulders, and lowered her pussy to my waiting mouth.

I spread her lips, blew gently across her clit, and started to lick her. In a few minutes I shifted my tongue's attention to her clit, while I inserted two fingers into her, stroking the inside of her vagina with my fingertips. Lani begin to moan a bit around my cock, and I swung my other hand up so that I could caress her buttocks, running my finger down the crack of her ass, as lightly as I could.

I continued to suck on her clit, and decided to see if Lani was at all responsive to anal stimulation. Not stopping either my mouth or the fingers in her pussy, I slipped my other hand down until I could moisten a finger in her juices. Trailing my hand back up, I circled her anus with my finger, and could feel her stiffen a bit, but she neither said anything, nor stopped with her attentions on me. Emboldened, I gently slipped my finger inside her ass, not far, perhaps just to the first joint, where I begin to move it around a bit, sliding it in and out just a bit.

Lani held still for several moments, with my cock still in her mouth as she apparently adjusted to the new sensations, then she resumed her attentions on my cock. I begin to alternate my fingers, sliding the ones in her pussy out as I slid the finger in her ass in a little further, then reversing the process. I could feel Lani begin to make little noises, as she licked my cock. Finally she reached around behind her with one hand, grasped the hand that was playing with her ass, and pushed it more toward her.

I pushed my finger into her as far as it would go, and she almost immediately said, "That's it, that's it." I continued my ministrations, and could feel her tensing up. She took me out of her mouth, scrambled away from my invading fingers, and in what seemed like just a second or two was lowering herself onto me. It was almost a repeat of our earlier fuck. She didn't climax quite as soon this time, and as soon as she did, I turned her over on her back so that I could control my thrusts better..

We both came again, and when I looked at Lani, she had a rather glazed look in her eyes. I actually dozed off for what must have been 30 minutes, perhaps more. Lani shook me awake, and told me that we needed to get cleaned up and dressed so we would be ready when Kim and Karl got there.

We showered together, our hands exploring each other's bodies, then got dressed. Lani put her sarong back on, and I put on my pants and shirt, but I didn't bother with briefs or my shoes and socks.

Lani started the dinner preparations, and I pulled up a stool at their breakfast bar and talked with her, helping out as I could. Dinner was in the oven, and I had made the two of us a drink, when the front door opened, Kim walked in, pretending to walk bowlegged. "My God Lani, how in the world does a tiny thing like you get him inside you? I feel like I was absolutely stuffed."

Karl came in behind her, a little red in the face, and looking a bit sheepish.

"Now you know why I have never let Karl have anal sex. I'm afraid that it would be more than just a little bit painful."

Lani walked over and gave Karl a big kiss. "I hope you enjoyed fucking Kim, because she certainly seems to have enjoyed you."

"I sure hope he did too. My God, he had me three times. If he didn't enjoy it, I'm not sure I would want to be the woman he did enjoy it with. I couldn't walk for a week."

Karl turned even redder, and said, "Of course I did. I would even like to take you again."

Lani laughed, and told Karl that he had to wait until after dinner.

Kim came over and kissed me, whispering in my ear, "He's not that big, just a little bigger around. I thought that he needed some real encouragement, which seemed to make all the difference in the world. He was very stiff when he first got there."

Dinner continued along the same vein, talk revolving around sex. Lani told Kim, while Karl was in the bathroom, how she had come twice for the first time in her life. Lani also told Karl that she had discovered that she really enjoyed having her ass played with, and perhaps he could at least do that. Karl perked right up at that, and looked like he wanted to go try that out immediately.

Kim told him that he would have to wait for Lani until we went home, but if that was what he would like to do, he was welcome to try it out on her as well. Karl leaned over and kissed her, then Lani, running his hand down the curve of Kim's ass all the while.

Lani excused herself to clear the table and bring out dessert, Kim jumping up to help. While they were in the kitchen I could hear whispers and giggles going on, then the two of them came back out into the dining room.

Lani had unwrapped her sarong, rewrapping it around her waist so she was bare breasted. Kim had simply taken off her blouse. The two of them had smeared a little chocolate sauce around each nipple, with a tiny dab of whipped cream on top of that. Kim strode over to Karl, arching her back and presenting a breast for him to clean off, while Lani did the same to me.

We finished our respective desserts, and Kim told Karl to strip, then sit back down on the chair. Lani indicated that I should do the same. We both had full erections, and I could see that Kim was right, Karl was a little thicker around than I was, but you would have to really look closely to see the difference.

Lani disappeared into the kitchen for a moment, returning with an open can of chocolate sauce and a can of whipped cream. Using a basting brush, she gently painted a good portion of my cock with the chocolate, handed the brush to Kim, then sprayed a little of the whipped cream on the head of my cock.

"Time for my dessert."

Lani evoked the most exquisite feelings in my cock as she licked and sucked the chocolate off. I looked over at Kim and could see her head bobbing up and down as she fucked Karl with her mouth.

I could feel myself heading rapidly toward a climax and told Lani so. She immediately stopped, sitting back and saying, "I want you in me, I know you haven't come in my mouth yet, but I want to feel you come in me."

Kim had also stopped, and Karl was playing with her tits, tweaking her nipples to make them stand out.

"Where do we want to go? The dining room, while appropriately named for some activities, is not where I want to fuck."

"I want Karl to see me fuck Mike. That means either the living room or our bed. The bed might just be a bit too crowded, so I think the living room is best."

Karl and Kim took the couch, and Lani and I tossed a few cushions out on the floor before we laid down on them. I kissed Lani, letting my hands explore the beautiful lithe body that I had enjoyed so much that afternoon. Suddenly I got an idea.

"Do you have a vibrator?"

Puzzled, Lani nodded.

"Go get it, and a little bit of oil."

The light dawned on Lani, and she immediately bounced up and down the hall, returning a minute later with a vibrator and a jar of Vaseline, which I put up by my head.

She lay back down with me, and before long we had returned to what seemed likely to become our favorite position, 69.

I continued to lick her, while I opened the Vaseline jar, and spread a good bit of the stuff on the head of the vibrator. Taking the vibrator, I spread her checks and rubbed the head of the vibrator lightly around her anus, then inserting it a little bit at a time into her. Lani started to push back against the vibrator, and I eased even more of it in, until I had the whole damn thing virtually all the way in. I just left it there for a bit, while I finger fucked Lani. Finally I started to slide the vibrator in and out of her ass, and I could feel Lani clenching her vaginal muscles on my fingers. She was concentrating so much on herself that she had let me cock fall out of her mouth and was just laying there with her head in my crotch. Every so often she would seem to remember my cock, and would lick it, but primarily she was more interested in what was happening to her.