Exploring Ourselves in a Sauna

Story Info
My wife and I meet a friend at a resort.
3.1k words
4.34
121.8k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sampl8r
sampl8r
19 Followers

The breeze off of the ocean was the perfect temperature to compliment the heat from the sun and the coolness of the beer in my hand. Sitting in a lounge chair next to the pool of our resort, I thought that nothing could make this day better...

My wife Alex and I had come down to Mexico for a week to get away from our hectic, day-to-day lives in Los Angeles. We both have demanding professions and since our marriage five years ago, we've spent more time working with our colleagues than with each other. Our relationship had not suffered dramatically from our inattention; our sex lives were good but we hadn't had the same spark that drew us together in the first place.

Alex was sitting next to me in another chair, drinking a margarita and drowsing on and off. Since I met her at the age of 23 she hasn't appeared to have aged at all...still 5'2", 105 lbs, brown hair, brown eyes and a body that reflected daily trips to the gym. She was wearing a bikini she bought for the trip, a simple black two-piece. The top was molded directly to her 34C breasts and was stretched taut. The bottom was a thong, cut low in the front to about an inch above her pubic area and with only a string back. Her skin is naturally a light brown so the sun was just putting the final touches on her body.

"Having a hard time staying awake? Maybe you need another drink to keep you alive?" I asked her to keep her from slipping into a nap.

"You're right, we're here to enjoy each other and I'm spending it sleeping! I'm going to jump in the pool, want to come?" she replied.

"No, I'm feeling pretty comfortable...on your way back, stop by the bar and grab me another beer."

In reality I was looking forward to sipping a beer and watching my wife's ass as she walked over to the pool. Even more, I had a suspicion that her bikini was going to be even tighter on her skin once she got it wet. She had a mild exhibitionist streak and I was sure that she'd put on a show when she got out of the pool. She also knew I was a degenerate and appreciated her natural sex appeal whenever I got a chance to see it.

I watched as Alex got up from the chair, adjusted her bikini bottom, stretched her entire body and walked towards the pool about 25 feet away. As she walked towards it, I glanced around at the other guests at the pool. The resort was fairly small with only about 50 rooms and was expensive, making it somewhat exclusive. The other guests we had run into so far seemed to mostly be young and middle-aged couples with a smattering of older people. We hadn't really spoken to anyone else at length and were just keeping to ourselves.

Alex slipped into the pool and began to wade around, floating on her back and generally just enjoying the water. As she was oblivious and enjoying the sun, floating on her back, I noticed a young black man get out of his lounge chair across the pool. As he stood up I couldn't help but notice how fit he was and in general was a very attractive guy, about six feet tall and at least 180 pounds. I go to the gym 3-4 times a week and I'm in good shape but he was definitely better looking than I. He was wearing some regular bathing trunks and walked over to the pool. As he lowered himself in, Alex glanced over briefly. I couldn't tell from my perspective what her expression was but I noticed that she seemed to hold her glance for longer than usual.

I stayed where I was on the chair and thought I'd see where this went. After a couple of minutes the man swam over to Alex and they started talking to each other. She stopped floating on her back and stood up in the water, about 4' of it. I couldn't hear what was being said but by the way his eyes kept looking at her chest and her laughs, it seemed like they were hitting it off. A little pang of jealousy went off in my chest but I ignored it and decided to just relax and enjoy the vacation; after all, that's what we were here for anyway, right?

As the conversation went on my wife began to get more flirtatious with him, gently touching his shoulder occasionally. They were now standing much closer to each other as well, close enough that her breasts were almost touching his chest at times. As I watched them, I noticed that he really was in great shape, not a body builder but definitely very fit. Alex seemed to be appreciating his physique as well as I watched her touch his arms and once even slap his chest playfully.

After about 20 minutes, she seemed to say goodbye and walked over to the edge of the pool facing my chair. As she raised herself out, the guy obviously was interested in seeing the bottom half of her body and watched as she stood up, stretched and started walking towards the bar to the right of the pool. Her bikini fabric was so thin that you could clearly see her nipples and even the faint outline of her labia. She knew that he (and I) were watching her and made sure that she sauntered over slowly to the bar. As she got there and sidled up to the bar, looking at her ass with just the string thong was a sight of pure heaven. Any thoughts of jealousy were gone as I grew a solid erection.

She finally got a beer and a margarita and made her way back to our chairs.

"So, it looks like the pool woke you up?" I asked her as she sat down.

"You could say that...I'm definitely ready for another margarita and some time to enjoy the view!" As she said this, she settled in and started admiring the guy in the pool, who was now just starting to get out.

As he walked over to his chair, I noticed that Alex's nipples were even more erect than when she first got out of the pool and she seemed to be sweating a little more than normal. I also noticed that his swimsuit was also clinging to his body, certainly not disappointing Alex. He gathered his stuff and walked back towards the building that housed the spa features of the resort.

"So, who is your new friend?" I asked her.

"His name is Brian...he's from Los Angeles too! He's staying here alone, just came down to take a break. He's really nice, we ended up talking about all of the normal LA topics: traffic, movies, beaches. It didn't hurt that he's built like Adonis!"

"Yeah, I noticed that he's pretty fit. I'm glad that you met somebody, it seemed you guys hit it off."

"Definitely...he actually told me that they have a great sauna here and that we should try it out. I guess no one ever uses it in the afternoon so now's a perfect time. He invited us both to come along with him, let's go!"

As she said this, the pang of jealousy came back but my mind told me to relax. "Sounds good, let's go." I was thinking more of Alex's body dripping with sweat in this bikini than Brian anyway and I couldn't wait to get my hands on her.

We got up and walked over to the spa. As we walked in, we noticed that there was a small entry room and a series of hallways. There were multiple sauna rooms located down one of the hallways with a subtle light above each door to indicate if it was in use or not. We noticed that the sauna at the end of the hallway was the only one in use and went over.

As we opened the door, I noticed that the lighting in the room was faint enough to be relaxing but strong enough to clearly see. The heat's effect was instantaneous and I immediately began sweating before we even closed the door behind us. The room had two rings of wooden benches with the ring closest to the wall being about 2' higher than the first ring.

Brian was lying across from us on the higher ring of the benches. His eyes were closed and he didn't look up as we came inside. Alex gave me a short glance, walked over and laid out on the lower bench a couple of feet away from him. Since there wasn't enough room for both of us to lie down on the lower bench, I sat down across from her and laid back.

After a few minutes I noticed that Alex had stretched out on the bench and put her arms above her head, arching her back slightly. Like before at the pool her nipples were clearly visible through the bikini top and even from five feet away I could tell that she was breathing heavily. After a few minutes Brian shifted and his towel fell off the top bench and onto Alex's chest. As he reached down to grab it without opening his eyes, Alex sat up at the same time and his hand brushed against directly against her breast.

Rather than move away, Alex reached out and gently put her hand around his wrist. As she moved his hand against her breast more forcefully, he opened his eyes and looked over at her. She sat up completely and moved to face him as he also sat up on his bench, facing her. Because of the two levels of benches, she was now directly between his strong legs while he looked down at her. I could see the sweat dripping down his muscled chest and onto his abdomen.

Alex put away any pretense of what was happening, let go his wrist while his hand massaged her breast and hooked both of her hands under his shorts. As she pulled them down, Brian pulled his arm back and used both of his arms to slightly lift himself off the bench to help her.

As his pants came off, his cock sprung free, already rock hard, and wobbled between his legs. It was easily eight inches, circumcised and very thick. Alex wrapped one of her hands around it and began to slowly massage her hand up and down. As she did so, the thick veins on his cock began to glisten. He kept his arms at his sides as she took her other hand and used both to slowly jerk his cock. She took one hand and began to massage his balls, both of them able to fill up her small palm. He let out a low moan as she nestled her index finger between his balls and must have reached up to lightly touch his anus.

I was just sitting on the bench across watching this entire episode. We had never done anything even remotely similar to this...and I was as turned on as I had ever been. I've never had any homosexual urges but this guy's physique was impressive enough to appreciate, and watching my practically naked wife massage his cock was almost excruciating exciting. Since it obviously wasn't going to bother anybody (if they even noticed!), I pulled my own shorts down and began to jerk myself off as I watched.

Alex bent her head over his cock and let a thin line of saliva drip down onto his cock. She used this lubrication to really massage his cock, moving her hand over the saliva and rubbing it into his cock. Her hand barely reached around his girth. She let more saliva onto his cock and she used her other hand to rub this down onto his balls.

She then stood up so that she could kneel down on the bench. She took both of her hands, wrapped them around the base of his cock and slowly lowered her lips down to his cock. Before the head of his cock entered her mouth, she reached out with her tongue and swirled it around his head, causing him to lightly moan. She did this for a minute or two as she used her left hand to massage his sizable balls.

Alex lowered her head and her lips wrapped around his cock. She began to move her head up and down over his cock, occasionally taking it out and licking its entire length. When she did this her tongue would curve around his cock and sometimes go over the fingers of her right hand, which was firmly gripping his cock. The veins of his cock were giving it a very ridged appearance and his head was a dark plum color.

During this entire time, Brian kept his hands at his sides. Now he reached up and began to lightly stroke Alex's face. She let go of his cock with her mouth and licked his fingers, taking each one into her mouth at a time. She released his balls and cock, raised back and stood up in front of Brian. Alex turned around to face me, met my eyes, gave me a crooked smile and put both of her hands on her hips. She grabbed the waistline of her bottom, bent over without bending her knees and pulled it down. Brian's view must have been impressive because the look on his face was intense, focused passion. I know how beautiful that ass is!

Alex turned around and stood up on the lower bench. She reached down and grabbed Brian's cock, giving it a little tug. She then turned around to face me again, reached between her legs to his cock, and slowly lowered herself onto his lap, making sure his cock didn't enter her but nestled between her lips. Seeing his thickly veined cock pressing against her lips was unbelievable. She leaned back against his chest and he wrapped his muscled arms around her. His right arm went to her breast, slipped under her top and began to massage her nipple. His left arm reached down to her clitoris and started to move in a circular motion. Alex closed her eyes and began to sway her head and moan. Massaging her nipples and clitoris is a guaranteed road to orgasm for her.

Alex keeps her pubic hair to a simple landing strip so I could clearly see the head of his cock nestled between her lips. As she began to squirm in his lap, she took his cock and guided it to her pussy. I could hear her moan as I watched his head slip between her lips and penetrate her. She began to gyrate her hips into his lap as his cock moved deeper and deeper. After about three minutes she had worked it completely in and her moans and pants were becoming louder and louder. She used her legs to push herself back against his chest so that I could see the entire length of his cock as it slid in and out of her. He took his left arm and moved it to her other breast, pulling her closer against his chest and stretching her body against him. She took her hands and reached over her head and put them behind his head, arching her back and making her breasts and nipples protrude even more prominently.

His cock was literally gleaming with her juices, pistoning in and out of her. As I stared at it, I saw that his balls were covered with a combination of sweat and fluids. His ripped thighs kept constricting and flexing as he thrust into her, sometimes moving at a faster pace and other times driving harder and deeper into her. Alex was panting so hard at this point that her moans were barely escaping between her breathes. I had an urge to go over and join them, but I wasn't ready for that...yet.

Brian began to thrust harder and harder into her, faster and faster. My cock was unbelievably hard and I felt like I could cum at any time. As their tempo increased, the veins in Brian's cock looked as rock hard as his cock itself. He began to slam into her pubic mound and I heard him moan "I'm going to cum." Alex began to meet him with as much force as he was applying and after only a few moments, Brian stiffened and she lowered herself down firmly onto his cock. I heard both of them let out hard, deep moans in orgasm as I saw cum start to leak between her lips and down onto his balls. His cock pulsed for about a minute as he obviously filled her. I felt myself go and cum flew out of my cock to land on the floor in front of me. I kept jerking off even after this and my cock didn't soften even then.

After they both began to relax their bodies, Alex slowly stood up and his cock, still hard but covered in cum and her juices, slipped out of her lips and dangled between his thighs. She opened her eyes, gave her head a light shake, turned around and gave him a light kiss on the lips. Brian looked like he could barely move and as I watched his cock began to soften and lie against his thigh, cum still leaking out of his head.

Alex stepped off the bench, grabbed the bottom of her bikini off of the floor and shakily walked over to me. As she looked into my eyes, she reached out and grabbed my hand and gently pulled. I got up, grabbed my own shorts and gave Brian one last glance. He was reclining on the top bench, sweat glistening on his entire body and had his eyes closed.

As we walked out of the sauna, hand in hand, I didn't even know what to say. I looked over at my wife sauntering out of the sauna, half-naked and obviously sexually exhausted. My own cock was dangling in front of me and it occurred to me that we were lucky no one else was in the building.

Alex looked over at me and with a twinkle in her eye said, "Well, I guess we still have that spark, huh? And it looks like we both found some things we like that we didn't know about..."

As I thought about watching my wife's hand around Brian's thick cock, her lips wrapped around it and licking its head, and his cock pistoning into her, the only thing I could think to say was, "I'm looking forward to our next trip!"

sampl8r
sampl8r
19 Followers