Exploring Sex Ch. 2

Story Info
Jaime has her big night.
2.3k words
4.23
35.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisterE27
MisterE27
11 Followers

Jaime couldn't believe the sensations she felt in her pussy after her experiment with Sarah. It wasn't necessarily a painful feeling, but certainly stirred her inside until Friday morning; she anticipated her rendez vous later in the evening with Shawn as she casually admired her beauty in front of the mirror.

She only wore a floral silk robe, lilacs scattered about the cloth running from the v-shaped fold caressing her chest to the hem resting mid-thigh as she sat on the bed. Her auburn hair was perched messily in a clip, strands running down her cheeks. The petite, brown nipples on her b-cupped breasts began to harden.

Jaime settled her right index finger on the clit enveloped in labia that were delicately shaved by Sarah two nights before. She flicked her clitoris lightly and quickly as she pictured Shawn's tanned muscles running from his chest to his neck and remembered his intelligent face framed by dark brown hair.

Jaime felt a warmth emanate from her budded nipples and whisking to her pussy as her left hand started started to rub her right breast and travel lower to her stomach. She bit her lip as she slipped her middle right finger into her vagina, the well lubricated canal tightened around and made her gasp. She continued to flick her clit as she curled her toes and tightened her calf and thigh muscles as an orgasm built up.

Jaime's face scrunched as she tried to keep her voice down. Her parents were leaving at around noon for the weekend and didn't need to know about the thoughts and newfound sensations that their daughter was feeling.

Jaime's brown eyes grew wide under her eyebrows as her mouth gaped open and she watched her body shudder in the mirror. A thin stream of translucent cum poured from her lips, wetting her robe as she bucked her hips.

She froze as she heard a knock at the door, mid orgasm.

"You all right in there honey?" Jaime's father asked through the door.

"Just a little tired from studying, little hard to get outta bed, but I'll be fine," Jaime ventured in a forced casual tone.

Jaime gradually got control of herself before grabbing a towel and heading for the shower.

Afterward, she slipped on her thigh highs, with a hue only slightly more tan than her legs. She put on her one red thong, a plaid skirt that danced three inches above her knee, and a white, button-down shirt to conceal her strapless bra.

After hugging her mother and father, she grabbed a granola bar and biked to for a dreadfully boring day at school. "Only a couple two more weeks until graduation," she thought.

......................................

After class, Jaime confirmed plans with Shawn on a brief call from her cell. She burst through the door of her house. Only three hours until he would come to her door.

She shed her clothes and walked into the shower again, hoping to refresh after a day sweating indoors and her workout at gym class. She lifted her muscular legs over the tub and jumped at the coolness of the water as it hit her face and trailed between her breasts and down her body. She already anticipated her evening with Shawn as a tingling sensation hovered between her legs. She lathered up her auburn hair, waves of strands becoming slack under the water. She breathed in the lavender as she touched up the gentle skin around her shaven lips and shaved her legs artfully. After she rinsed, she lotioned up her thighs and calves, giving herself a brief foot massage as she spread the salve between her toes.

She put on a simple light-blue velour shorts that she received for Christmas and a white camisole, with spaghetti straps over her shoulders. Her bra-less breasts were flatteringly boosted by a slightly scooping neckline.

At six-thirty she phoned for a plain cheese pizza and picked up the house, lighting candles on the coffee table by the couch and dabbing sweet smelling ylang ylang oil just below her belly button.

Shawn came to the door as planned, carrying a single pink rose.

"I thought the least I could do was bring a flower for the pretty lady who provides me with a wonderful view and good meal," Shawn said.

Jamie put some Rolling Stones on the sound system as they sat on the couch, going over SAT strategy and taking in the pizza.

Shawn slowly drank his beer as he admired Jaime's cute outfit and darling body. She smelled like flowers, and she blushed slightly as she caught him admiring her. Her wavy, shoulder-length hair was put up in a loose pony tail; occasionally, a strap on her camisole would fall off her shoulder as she quickly, but casually readjusted .

"We've been at this for two hours," Shawn said. "I think that you are doing very well. In fact, I don't think you need any more help from me."

"Well, I do enjoy just hanging out with you." Jaime said as she dared herself to reach over and give his thigh a brief squeeze. "Do you want to just watch a movie or something?"

"I have to confess," Shawn replied. "I really find you sexy and nice. I'd like just being with you too."

At this, Jaime lightly put her left hand on Shawn's cheek, leaned over and gave him a peck on the lips. Shawn smiled, looking straight into her exquisitely youthful brown eyes. "You sure you wanna do this?" he asked.

Jaime responded by lifting Shawn's shirt over his head, laying him back and kissing his pectoral muscles. "I want you to be my first," she said to Shawn as he felt his penis twitch on her utterance of "first." "You'll have to guide me a little though; the only experience I have with sex is with a girlfriend of mine."

Shawn was in heaven.

"You're doing fine sweetheart," he said. "Just keep on kissing and move around my torso."

Shawn squirmed slightly as Jaime nibbled on his nipples and blew lightly on the parts that were still damp. She had learned a little bit from watching late night Showtime. Her lips trailed the hairy patch leading from between Shawn's pecks to his belly button.

Shawn groaned, gasping Jaime swirled her tough around his clean navel, grasping his hardening cock through the material of his shorts. He watched her shapely ass rise and fall as she kissed his abs and began nibbling on his hip bone.

He gave her a nod when she looked up with questioning, wide eyes. Shawn hooked his thumb under his shorts and pulled off his boxers with them.

This was something that Jaime had never seen before, not having seen a penis in any of the soft-core porn that she took in for educational purposes. The seven inch shaft was sticking out at a 75 degree angle from his abs, pulsating with expectation as the purple head popped out of a groomed, black bush. She thought his balls looked a bit odd, if cute in the way they hung from beneath the shaft.

Jaime swallowed with anticipation before taking the tip between her soft, pink lips. She swirled the tongue under the base of Shawn's corona as he put his hands on top of her head and his eyes rolled back into his head.

The sight of her innocent, tanned face bobbing up and down made Shawn want to explode, but he held himself as she went further down his shaft, keeping herself from gaging as her tongue danced on the underside of his penis.

Jaime could feel the wetness seep between her legs as she gave her first blow job. Her thighs began to shudder as she knelt on couch before a prostrate Shawn. She was amazed by how his head was thrown back while his fingers nimbly unfastened her pony tail. Strands of reddish-brown hair framed her face after it came undone. Suddenly, Shawn started moaning more loudly and shifting his hips in swirls on the couch.

"I think I'm going to cum," Shawn said through breaths.

Unsure of what to do, but curious by what he meant, Jaimie continued to suck on his cock and swirl her tongue, eventually moving her hips in rhythm with her bobbing head. She felt a warm stream come out of his cock, rich, tart-tasting saltiness hitting the back of her throat. The taste of semen was strong, but not distasteful, and Jaime's continued sucking only caused Shawn to cry out more and shoot more of his load into her mouth. Jaime swallowed all of it until it stopped coming and both she and Shawn lied on the couch for a few minutes after his spasms subsided.

After Shawn caught his breath, he pulled Jaime to him, easily lifting her light body with his strong arms. He immediately kissed her, exploring with his tongue as they searched the soul in each others' eyes.

"I've been watching you for awhile, baby," Shawn said. "But I never thought that I'd get this lucky. That was amazing"

"You'd be surprised at some of my reading material," she said. "I've been thinking about being with you since I was seventeen. I wasn't sure if I would interest you until noticing you noticing me as you cut my lawn."

"I've got lot's more to show you,"Shawn said.

At this, Shawn readjusted so that Jaime was the one lying on her back. He slid off her camisole and velour pants so that she lied there in her silk red panties, lightly cupping her hot mound.

Shawn knelt before his beautiful virgin, inhaling the flowery, erotic scent of Ylang Ylang and musky fragrance flowing from her vagina. Jaime just smiled contentedly and sighed as she began moving her hands through his dark hair.

Shawn kissed Jaime's tight belly slipping his tongue around the edges of her panties. He pulled aside the crotch as his tongue hit her clit. He lapped up her shaven labia as her toes curled and thighs tightened. He inserted his right index into her sopping wet hole as she let out a light, flirty laugh and began to moan.

Shawn alternately licked her clitoris and nuzzled it lightly with his nose, taking turns to run the length of his tongue up and down her darkening labia. He gently flicked Jaime's g-spot with his index finger as Jaime's head spun.

Jaime felt she was going crazy as Shawn worked her womanhood. His technique was better than Sarah's and she could every inch of her pelvic region responding to his touch. She felt a heat rise in her stomach and travel lower to her crotch, about to feel the release that she felt the other night. Then...

Right before Jaime was going to climax, Shawn climbed up to but his chest against hers, nuzzling his penis at her entry. Jaime was somewhat infuriated at being brought to the brink of ecstasy only to have to wait a little longer, but her disappointment didn't last long after nodding Shawn in approval for the coming love-making.

Shawn was already rock hard again as he gently began to feed his cock into Jaime, pulling aside her panties. At first, she felt a sharp pain, but the sensation was replaced with a fullness and tingliness throughout her body. Jaime cried out as the pleasure rippled through her body and she clenched down on Shawn's penis. She seized on his lips as their tongues danced together, heat and electricity emitting from her pelvis.

Out came Jaime's cries of pleasure as her body convulsed.

Shawn began to climax himself, looking into Jaime's big brown eyes, but he slowed him self down after some of her shudders eased. He pumped her vagina as the young couple gasped in unison. Shawn moved his hand to Jaime's nipples, alternating between feathering them with his fingers and grasping her small, firm breasts. He noticed there was a bit of blood coming from her vagina.

Jaime looked straight into Shawn's eyes as she mouthed the words "I love you." He returned her sentiment before kissing her lips, and a few tears dribbled from her eyes as she smiled.

Shawn's muscles weighted down her lithe frame as they continued to crash into each other. She blushed, he blushed. They gave each other soft kisses as their bodies became electric.

Shawn couldn't hold back any longer. His pelvis began to stiffen as Jaime wrapped her legs around his butt, digging her feet into the small of his back. He lunged forward as streams of semen shot into Jaime's womb, warmth coming into her vagina and hitting her cervix. This started a reaction in Jaime, whose hips began to buck with Shawn cumming inside her.

Both their bodies clenched as they cried out and they tasted each others' lips. Minutes of pleasure made them lose control, but they felt secure in each others' arms as their limbs entwined and their juices flowed.

A few minutes later, Shawn laid on the couch with Jaime on top, snuggling into his shoulder has juices dripped from her pussy onto his thigh. He lightly ran his fingers through her auburn hair, breathing in the sweet smell of her sweat, flowery body, and sex.

"Stay with me this weekend," whispered Jaime, not opening her eyes but giving his shoulder a kiss. "I've never enjoyed anyone as much as you and want to make this last."

"I have a confession," said Shawn, in a half-serious tone.

"What?" said Jaime with a hint of trepidation. "I'm on the pill, don't worry."

"No no," replied Shawn. "I just lost my virginity. I haven't met the right girl yet. I would love to spend much more time with you. For the weekend, as you go on to study. I want to be there."

"I'd like that," Jaime said. "Only if you make me breakfast in the morning."

They laughed and cooed together softly as the two recent virgins drifted off to sleep.

MisterE27
MisterE27
11 Followers