Exploring Sexuality: A Pegging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was hoping she would be a little more supportive," I nodded.

"She is more supportive than you would think," Sabina said, making me even more curious.

"How so?" I asked, understanding my wife's reluctance and, in the end, rejection of my fantasy.

"She talked with me in detail after your first text and then after your enthusiastic response when you got hard at the idea of being fucked and sucking cock."

"I'm not gay," I quickly protested.

"I didn't say you were," she said. "I've eaten pussy, but I don't consider myself a lesbian."

"That is a visual I will have a hard time erasing from my brain," I joked.

"And what if I told you I know a couple of the woman who I have munched on and been munched on in return?" She questioned looking at me with such naughtiness I thought I may come right there and then. I mean, it's every guy's dream to watch two women have sex.

"I may come in my pants," I joked.

"That wouldn't be good," she said.

"I concur," I nodded, even though I was dying to ask who. Instead I asked, "Have you munched pussy recently?"

"Maybe," she shrugged.

"Probably shouldn't be asking such questions of my sister-in-law," I said.

Just then her cell rang. She sadly moved her feet away from me and went to her phone across the room.

"Hi, Kendra," Sabrina greeted.

Instantly I felt guilty, even though I hadn't done anything wrong.

"You're right. He gives amazing nylon-clad foot massages," Sabrina said.

I was curious what my wife was saying.

"I don't know. I'll ask," she said. "Ben, are you hard right now?"

"Oh my God!" I gasped.

"It's not me asking, but your wife."

"I definitely plead the fifth."

"He says yeah," Sabrina said back in the phone.

"I didn't say yes," I yelled, even as my rock created an impressive tent in my shorts.

"He implied it," Sabrina said, even as she gave me an 'as if' look.

"Not yet," she said.

I wondered what the question was to that.

"And you're still okay with it?"

Yet another question I was dying to hear.

"Sure," Sabrina agreed, pressing the speakerphone button as she handed me her phone. "I'm going to get into something a little more comfortable."

I was disappointed that the nylon foot show was coming to an end and even as I began talking to my wife I watched her sister walk away.

"Hi, honey," I greeted.

"Is she using you as slave labour?" Kendra asked.

"Yeah, I feel like I'm at home," I joked.

"Hey!" She laughed.

"No. It's been fine," I said, before adding, "I can't believe you told your sister about my pegging fantasy."

"I had to tell someone," she said. "When you first texted me it was a major blow to my self-esteem and created instant insecurity."

"I would never cheat on you," I stressed.

"I know," she said. "But my first thoughts were of my past and being cheated on and then they were how do I even respond to this. And I know Sabrina has some experience in this."

"She does?" I asked, instantly wondering if it had been with her ex, a football player in college, and a man's man by every definition of the proverbial dictionary.

"Yes," my bride of fourteen years answered. "She can tell you about her experience. Anyways, I did some research, even went strap-on shopping, but, in the end, I just couldn't imagine myself in that role."

"I understand," I said, disappointed but accepting the reality that being pegged was always going to remain a fantasy.

"I can," Sabrina said, startling me.

I turned and gasped. She had indeed changed... her dress was gone, but she was still in a bra, and thigh high stockings and, much to my shock, a strap-on cock.

"Is my sister wearing a strap-on?" My wife asked.

"Yes," I answered, still in complete stunned shock and yet that doubled when I processed my wife's question. "You know?"

"Yes," my wife answered, as Sabrina walked towards me. "Sabrina and I have made an agreement."

"You have?" I asked in disbelief, even as I stared at the cock walking toward me.

"Yes," she continued. "I don't want to dismiss your fantasy. I also don't want you tempted and ending up cheating on me, so I came up with a solution."

"I came up with the solution," Sabrina added, now standing directly on front of me.

"Semantics," my wife sighed on the phone. "We came up with a solution."

I was speechless.

Horny as hell and speechless.

Confused beyond explanation and speechless.

"Do you still want to get ass fucked, Ben?" Sabrina asked as she stroked her fake cock.

"First things first," my wife interrupted as I stared at the cock directly in front of my face. "Here are the rules."

"Rules?" I asked, still in utter confusion about what was happening. My wife had made it clear if I ever cheated on her she would cut off my nuts and watch me die.

"Yes, you can do things with my sister you can't do with me," my wife explained.

I don't know why, but I decided to make a joke, "I can watch the Naked Gun with her?" It was my favourite movie of all time, but my wife hated parody movies.

"Oh, you're going to be naked and you're going to be getting my gun," Sabrina said, as she took the phone and ordered, "Now suck my cock."

Those were words I had fantasized my wife saying, and as I went to respond she slid her cock in my mouth.

"Hey sis, he looks pretty hot with a cock in his mouth," Sabrina said.

"Send me a pic," my wife replied, shock compounding shock as I tentatively began sucking the cock. My wife continued, "Ben, you have permission to get naked, suck cock and get pegged by my sister. You can do anything with her, you don't do with me."

I heard the snap of the phone picture as my head spun with the consequence of what I was doing and what I was hearing.

"Sending the pic," Sabrina declared.

"Ben, I want you to live your fantasy and I can't do it," my wife explained. "But I want you to do it in a safe environment. So you can get pegged by my sister and suck her cock."

Sabrina added, "You should see his facial expression, sis."

"Are you okay with this, Ben?" My wife asked.

Sabrina pulled her cock out of my mouth and I asked, "Are you sure?"

"I am," she answered. "I understand you need things I can't give you and you can also give my sister what she is currently missing."

Sabrina nodded, as she moved her cock around my lips, "You sure I can't take his cock in my ass too, sis?"

"No insertion!" my wife stressed, before adding, "in you."

"Fine," my sister-in-law sighed, as she looked down at me and said, "Too bad, I love it in the ass and your sister insists I can't have you in my cunt either. Trust me, I tried to bargain for that too."

Hearing my sisters-in-law say 'cunt' was just another level of 'what the fuck was happening?'

"Only my cunt," my wife also using the taboo 'c' word I had only heard her say when she was really, really drunk, stressed.

I clarified, wanting complete understanding of what was currently happening, "So I can suck cock, get pegged, but I can't fuck her in any way?"

"Exactly," my wife said, as if this was obvious, using the same tone she used when she was pointing our something I should know and didn't. She then repeated. "You can do anything I don't let you do to me."

"I still keep waiting for the punch line," I said, feeling this was just too good to be true. I considered pointing out that she didn't let me fuck her in the ass so that technically should be allowed but I didn't think now was the time for more semantics.

"And don't forget the pussy munching piece," Sabrina said.

"Oh right, I have reluctantly allowed you to go down on her and give her one of your out of this world pussy lickings," my wife added.

"Reluctantly?"

"I wanted to keep this to only things I wasn't willing to do," she explained. "But I apparently over sold how great you are with that wicked tongue of yours."

Which was true. I've always loved licking pussy and have been told by every women I've been with that I was the best they ever had at licking pussy. Something I had become very proud of, even joking that I should travel the world giving women oral pleasure.

"Your wife insists you are even better than a girl," she added, "and that, I had to check out myself."

"Sabrina!" My wife gasped, even as my brain went to the obvious question: my wife had been with a woman???

"He didn't know you used to regularly munch cunt?" Sabrina asked, clearly enjoying all this shock and awe.

"No, he didn't," my wife said, clearly embarrassed.

"Wow!" Was all I could say with the confirmation Sabrina wasn't full of shit.

"It was only a few times," my wife defended.

"A few dozen times," Sabrina countered, as I wondered who exactly my wife would have licked... she had never even remotely showed any interest in the same sex.

"Fine," my wife sighed. "Baby, I used to eat a lot of pussy in high school and college... but I haven't once since we got married."

Instantly I wondered if that meant she had while we were dating. Yet, I didn't inquire, instead I said "You are welcome to eat pussy again if you want."

"That's good to know," she laughed.

"That is good to know," Sabrina added, her tone implying what was already lingering in the back of my mind... maybe, just maybe, my wife had committed incest. Yet, again, I didn't ask. I left my many questions in the back of my mind and focused instead on the cock in front of me as I leaned forward and took it back into my mouth. She laughed, "Your hubby is a natural little cock sucker."

"I bet he is," my wife said. "He is very obedient."

Again I was surprised by those words, and even more so by the next.

"Get naked," an impatient Sabrina ordered.

"Do as she says," my wife added.

"Okay," I said, completely bewildered and excited even as I waited for the punch line and still stunned by the reality that my sweet wife was both allowing this to happen and also had been with women before.

I stood up, took off my shirt and then my dress pants.

My erection now poking out of my boxers. "I think your hubby is excited, Kendra."

"I imagine so," my wife responded. "Are you ready to be pegged, baby?"

"Yes," I answered as I took off my socks.

"And now the underwear," Sabrina ordered still very impatient. "I hear you also have a pretty impressive package down there."

I laughed, finally beginning to accept that this was really happening, "You guys really do talk about everything."

"Nice," Sabrina said as she saw my nice, thick, seven and a half inch cock.

My wife quipped, "Was I lying?"

"Nope, it's quite impressive," Sabrina concurred. "You sure I can't suck it?"

"Nope, sucking that delicious cock is my job," my wife said. "But you can take a facial." That was something my wife hated, although she had allowed me to do it once before we were married.

"I'm going to fuck him now," my sister-in-law declared. "Go around to the other side of the couch and bend over."

"I-um-I..." I began realizing I still had a plug in my ass.

"What?" Sabrina asked annoyed, impatience apparently a family trait. "Do you want me to pound that asshole of yours or not?"

"You really know how to sweet talk," my wife joked, still listening.

I turned around.

"That is priceless," Sabrina roared with laughter as she saw the plug in my ass.

"What?" A very curious Kendra asked.

"Your husband has a butt plug in his ass," Sabrina announced.

"Oh," was all my wife said.

"I was preparing my ass for my prostate massager when I got back to the hotel," I explained.

"Well, now you have prepared your ass for my dick," Sabrina quipped, pulling the plug out of my ass. "Now go get in position."

I obeyed.

"Are you going to stay on and listen?" Sabrina asked.

"No, I think this is between you two," my wife answered, as Sabrina moved behind me. "Have fun, baby."

"Thank you so much, honey," I said with great appreciation at just how much I loved my wife, as my sister-in-law's hands moved to my hips.

"I love you, baby," my wife said.

"I love you, tooooooo," I answered and screamed, as Sabrina slammed her entire cock in my ass in one surprise hard thrust.

"Is your dick in my husband's ass?" My wife asked.

"Balls deep," Sabrina declared as she began slowly fucking me,

"Oh God," I moaned, my erect cock flinching with each forward thrust... as this was easily way better than any toy I had experimented with.

"How's it feel, baby?" my wife asked.

"So good," I moaned, the sensation of being pegged and used by a woman as sexually stimulating as I had imagined.

Then my wife surprised me one last time. "Fuck the shit out of him, Sabrina."

"That," Sabrina said, as she began fucking me harder, "is a promise."

"Bye," my wife said.

"Bye," I replied, as I began to get pounded like a slut.

"Tell me what you want, Ben," Sabrina ordered, as she tossed the phone onto the couch.

"To be your slut," I moaned, loving the idea of being the girl.

"Maybe I should have put thigh highs on you," she said, as she kept fucking me.

"Oh, I never thought of that," I said, although I recalled my wife saying the same thing the day we first chatted about this. Which instantly made me wonder why I didn't wear thigh highs or pantyhose under my clothes. When I was younger I used to masturbate while wearing my mom's pantyhose but had somehow never considered it since I left home. Now... I knew I would be doing it in the future.

"You like that idea, don't you?" Sabrina purred, as she slammed into me harder. "Being turned into a complete little girlie slut."

"God, yes," I admitted, in complete rapture and completely at the whim of my dominant sister-in-law.

"You know this isn't a one-time thing," she continued. "From now on you will stay here when you come in for meetings and be my little bitch."

"Oh fuck," was all I could say to that declaration... praying it was true... That my wife would let this happen more than once.

She slammed deep into me and reached around and grabbed my cock. "Fuck, I think you're almost ready to blow."

"I've never felt so desperate to come," I admitted, her hand slowly stroking me while her cock was completely buried in my ass.

She just as quickly moved her hand away as she said, "The submissive doesn't get to come until his Mistress is fully satisfied."

More words that turned me on completely as she pulled out of my ass.

"Let's see just how well you eat cunt," she said, moving to the couch and taking the strap-on off, revealing a completely shaved pussy. "I even got a Brazilian this week just for tonight."

As I dropped to my knees in front of her, my hands moving to her silk-clad legs, I said, "And it's very much appreciated."

"Don't just stare and drool, slave, get licking," Sabrina ordered, as she grabbed my head and roughly shoved it into her already very wet pussy.

I hadn't tasted a new pussy in years, sixteen, I think, and I forgot the excitement of a new pussy, a new scent, a new taste. In college during my wild days, the tasting of a new pussy was almost as exciting as fucking a new woman.

Sabrina was wet, her scent strong, and her pussy taste sweet and fruity.... being a health nut clearly had one more benefit... a yummy pussy.

I started slowly, like I always do, savouring the pussy, worshipping it, preparing it for its slow climb to eruption.

"Oh yes," Sabrina moaned. "Take your time down there."

And that is exactly what I had planned.

I licked and explored every crevice of her pussy lips, inside and out, her moans increasing as I did.

"Oh God, stop teasing me, eat my fucking cunt," she demanded after a few minutes, as she wrapped her stocking-clad legs around me and pulled my face deep into her wetness.

I moved to her clit and tugged it roughly.

"That's it, eat my cunt," she screamed, as the sudden intense pleasure hit her... as clit pleasure usually does.

I kept pressure on her clit while I licked hungrily and I wasn't surprised when moments later she screamed, "I'm coming!"

What did surprise me was the excess amount of cum that splattered my face... it was like getting hit with the initial power of a shower head.

Like her sister though, as soon as she came, she pushed me away, her pussy lips suddenly incredibly sensitive.

I watched her cum. There was nothing more beautiful than watching a woman come. The complete vulnerability as they give in to the complete pleasure God gave to their bodies.

"Holy fuck," she moaned, as she lay back on the couch still coming. When she opened her eyes, she asked, "Wanna marry me?"

"I think I'm only a rental at the moment," I joked.

"My sister is a very lucky girl."

"I tell her that all the time," I joked, as I stood up.

"You're not hard?" She noticed, saying it as a surprised question.

"I love eating pussy, but oddly I find it so relaxing I usually don't get hard and even lose my erection if I have one," I explained.

"You really are an enigma, Ben. A big cocked, ass taking, pussy munching, submissive," she listed, which again stirred my cock.

"You like the name calling?" She asked, noticing my cock's reaction.

"I didn't know I did. Kendra doesn't talk overly dirty other than 'Fuck me hard' and definitely doesn't call me names," I answered.

"But you are an ass taking submissive, aren't you?" She asked, moving her stocking-clad left foot to my chest.

"Yes," I nodded, getting turned on by her accusations and hoping she was going to fuck me again.

"And you are a submissive who will eat my cunt, suck my dick, bend over like a slutty twink the moment I order, are you not?" She asked, rubbing my chest with her sheer silk foot.

"Yes," I answered both ashamed and excited at the same time.

"Does my sister give you nylon-clad foot jobs?" She asked as her foot moved down my chest at a snail's pace.

"No," I answered, something she tried once but her lack of coordination made it more funny than sexy.

"Good," she nodded, as she moved both her stocking-clad feet to my growing cock. "Then I can do it to you."

I moaned on contact.

"You like that, my little slut?" she asked, slowly stroking my quickly growing cock.

Being called a 'slut', a term used for females, somehow only enhanced my excitement. "God, yes," I answered.

The sensation of the foot job was amazing and only enhanced the amazing evening... the best in my life... which made me suddenly feel bad.

That was short lived as she asked, "Ready to get ass fucked again?"

Showing my utter submissiveness to her, I answered, "I'm your slut."

"This time I want to pound that asshole hard," she said, sounding so nasty and hot as if in a porno. "Get on all fours, you little ass slut."

I obeyed, so compelled by my sister-in-law's dominant behaviour. Once on all fours, I watched as she put the strap-on back on.

She asked, "Ready to become my permanent ass slut?"

"God, yes," I agreed, willing to agree to almost anything at the moment... my raging hard on controlling me completely.

"I can't believe my sister won't do this to you, it obvious deep down you're a submissive cock slut," she said, as she moved behind me.

I wasn't sure that was entirely true, although at the moment I did indeed want her cock deep in me.

"Ready?" She asked, on her knees behind me.

"Yes," I answered.

"Yes, what?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm ready to get fucked in the ass by you," I declared, feeling her teasing my asshole.

"And what are you?" She asked.

"An ass slut," I answered.

"More," she demanded, her cock teasing my ass.

"Your submissive bitch," I added, willing to say anything to have her cock buried in my ass.

As she slammed her cock in me, making me scream in pleasure and pain, she explained, "I plan to convince your wife to let me bring over one of my guy friends for you to suck."

My eyes went big, the idea, at the moment, very exciting... a fantasy that was lingering deep down but not one I'd ever considered a possibility.