Exploring Sexuality: A Pegging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to suck a real cock, slut?" She asked, as she leaned into me, the entire cock buried in me but not moving.

Part of me wanted to, part of me didn't. But, I answered like she expected at the moment, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" She asked, as she did three quick hard thrusts.

"Yes, I want to suck a big hard, juicy cock," I declared, shocked by the vivid answer I gave.

"Do you want me to get you a big hard, what did you say, juicy cock for you?" she asked, giving me five hard deep thrusts.

"Yesssss," I moaned, in complete bimbo slut mode, just wanting to get pounded.

"And tomorrow you will come back here after your meetings to suck a real cock and get spit-roasted," she continued, a few more deep hard thrusts.

"Anything for you, Mistress," I declared, using the ultimate term of submission and utter giving away of authority.

"Good," was all she said, as she began reaming my asshole.

"Oh yes, drill my ass," I moaned, loving the hard deep thrusts... the ones I was usually on the giving end of and not the receiving end. My hard cock swayed back and forth and I desperately wanted to touch it, to come... but I couldn't in the submissive position I was in.

After a few minutes, she asked, "Ready to cum, ass slut?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Yes, what?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress, I want to come so badly," I whined.

She pulled out, and ordered, "Stand up and shoot your load on me."

I quickly obeyed, standing up and instantly furiously pumping my iron hard cock.

"God, I wish I could have that cock in my mouth, cunt and asshole," she purred, as she watched me jerk off.

"Oh, God," I groaned, desperately close.

"Come for me, Ben, come all over my face," she ordered.

And I did. "Aaaaaaaaaaah," I groaned, as rocket after rocket of my cum shot out of me and splattered her pretty face.

I don't know if I had ever come so hard or so much.

Once done, she leaned forward with her one eye open that wasn't coated in cum and licked the cum off the end of my cock. "God, I want your cock in me."

She didn't take it in her mouth though... apparently staying true to the deal she made with my wife.

"Grab the phone and take a picture of me," she ordered.

"Really?" I asked.

"Just do it," she ordered.

I took the picture of my sister-in-law with my cum all over her face.

"Send it to your wife," she ordered.

I did.

"So tomorrow I expect you here after your meeting," she said.

"I'll have to ask Kendra, she always expects me home as soon as possible after meetings," I said.

"I'll take care of her," she said, as she stood up, scooped some cum off her face and ordered, "Open up."

My eyes went wide, but I obeyed as she put my cum in my mouth.

"Suck it off," she ordered.

And I closed my mouth around her finger and sucked my cum off it. To my surprise, there was no real taste.

"Tomorrow, you get to taste it directly from the source," she said.

"I'm not sure Kendra will allow that," I said, although after today I had no idea what she would and wouldn't allow.

"Like I said, I'll take care of my sister. Tomorrow you suck a real cock," she promised, as she scooped more cum off her face and this time put it in her own mouth.

"Okay," I nodded, although my tone implied I was unsure.

"Do you want to suck a real cock?" She asked.

"Sometimes," I admitted.

"Until you do, you will always wonder," she said.

"I guess," I shrugged.

"And if it's about your wife, don't worry. She was my submissive pussy munching slut before, and she will be again."

The End... for now.

Coming someday if enough people want to read more about Ben's sexual exploration:

Exploring Sexuality: Cocksucking

Ben sucks his first real cock... gets spit-roasted.

And perhaps:

Exploring Sexuality: Crossdressing

Exploring Sexuality: Gloryhole

Exploring Sexuality: Incest?

Or other ideas???