Exploring Sexuality: Cock Sucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My face burned with humiliation unlike I had ever experienced, but my cock poking out of my trousers betrayed my lack of dignity.

So I quit protesting against the inevitable, deciding to just give into fulfilling this fantasy. I walked to him and dropped to my knees.

"Go ahead, take out his cock," she ordered.

Jake lifted up his ass and I pulled his scrubs down and was surprised to see that he wasn't wearing any underwear.

I recognized his cock as the third picture. The one not as long as the longest or as thick as the thickest. It was already semi-erect.

She said, "Jake is being very kind. He knows that this is your first time sucking pecker and that you'll probably be shitty at it."

I took his cock in my hand, suddenly enamoured by the beauty of it.

Although I don't find men attractive at all sexually, only women turn me on... I found this cock to be a lot better to look at than a pussy.

"Don't play with it, cock sucker, it's not a toy, suck it," Sabrina ordered impatiently.

So I took a deep breath, leaned forward and took my first cock in my mouth.

I wasn't sure what I was expecting it to feel like, but this was unlike anything I had ever experienced. It wasn't as hard or rigid as I had envisioned, and it had a softness that is difficult to explain. I mean a cock is the very definition of masculinity. But it, or at least this one, had nothing to do with Vikings or body builders. I sensed a vulnerability to it that I found very surprising.

As I took a couple of inches of his cock in my mouth, I felt it harden... which was so exhilarating, knowing he was getting hard because of me and my mouth.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, "just relax and get used to the feeling of a cock in your mouth."

This seemed like good advice.

Sabrina added, "Listen to Jake. He is gay and knows his way around sucking cock... giving and receiving."

He seemed way too rugged to be gay, but such stereotypes made no sense based on all the people from all sorts of races and cliques who have come out recently, not to mention that I doubt I looked like someone anyone would expect to be on their knees, sucking a stranger's cock... I sure hoped I didn't. Generalities may have their uses, but once you get into specific details, they begin to break down; sometimes entirely.

Soon his dick was completely hard and it made my lips stretch slightly.

"Now slowly bob up and down," he instructed. "Take your time or you'll gag. Get used to taking more in your mouth bit by bit. But go very slowly for now."

I again did as I was instructed, enjoying the slow bobbing, feeling a rush of adrenaline at both getting him hard and at taking more and more of his cock in my mouth. This was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. I found the sensations I was experiencing from his tool earthy and visceral... almost primordial, but also fascinating. I felt alive in a brand new way.

I forgot I was straight.

I forgot I was married.

I forgot my sister-in-law was right beside me watching.

I only saw cock.

I only felt cock.

I only wanted cock.

I began bobbing hungrily, as if I was some porn star slut.

Sabrina laughed, "I think we've discovered a natural cock sucker."

Jake groaned, "Slow down, savour the cock."

I did, realizing that I shouldn't be in any hurry... I just wanted to be a good cock sucker, as ludicrous as that sounds.

"Yes, worship that cock just like my sister used to worship my cunt," Sabrina added, which made my cock surge in my pants, reminding me of my wife's lesbian incestuous past. I found the idea far more intriguing than shocking, and it was summoning up some very arousing images in my head. I had seen my wife Kendra naked many times of course, and she was very beautiful and stimulating; and I had seen her sister Sabrina naked last night, and she was astounding; but picturing them both naked together, having sex, brought my arousal to an entirely new level.

After a couple minutes of cock sucking, slowly, but taking more and more of his cock in my eager mouth, Sabrina ordered, "Get undressed, cock sucker. I want to see if your cock is enjoying its master being a cock sucker; only true cock suckers get hard sucking dick."

I didn't want to take my new friend out of my mouth, really enjoying being on my knees, bobbing on it, but I obeyed... thankful to allow my stiff erection to be set free from the restrictive trousers I was wearing.

As I got undressed, Jake asked, "So you really have had sex with your sister?"

"Both of them," Sabrina nodded, staring right into my eyes when she answered. "We lived in rural nowhere and there was nothing else to do so I turned both of them into my personal playthings. Kendra was harder to turn than our older sister Chloe, but each eventually learned to love munching between my legs or on all fours getting fucked. Kendra lost her virginity to me."

"Really?" I asked, learning more information I didn't know.

"Yep, with a long, thick cucumber," Sabrina nodded. "We were too poor to have real sex toys and several years away from discovering strap-on cocks."

"That is so fucking hot," Jake said, as I finished getting undressed.

"Chloe still munches on my cunt every few days, but Kendra broke away cold turkey once she fell in love with cock sucker here," Sabrina revealed.

That made me briefly feel good... she hadn't been doing it after we got married.

"So your cock tells me you're enjoying your first time being a dick sucker," Sabrina said, caressing my stiff erection with her silky nylon-clad foot.

"Yeah," I whispered, my head down in shame, but also needing to get a good look at her sexy foot.

"Are you ashamed?" Sabrina asks.

"I have mixed emotions," I admitted, which was the truth. I was amazed by how much I loved having a cock in my mouth and how I desperately wanted it back in my mouth, but my reactions definitely made me feel like less of a man.

"Because you can't believe how great it is to have a cock in your mouth, but you're worried it makes you gay," she correctly predicted.

"Exactly," I nodded,

"Sex is sex, Ben," Sabrina explained. "You're gay if you only suck cock and only take man meat up your back door. One enjoyable pussy and the definition is broken."

"I guess," I replied, even though her nasty talk made my hard cock jerk.

"You love the dirty talk, don't you, cock sucker?" Sabrina smiled, as her foot slid tantalisingly up and down my shaft.

I didn't think I did, before yesterday, but my physical reaction was hard to argue with. "Yes."

"And Kendra is pretty demure in the bedroom, isn't she?"

"I guess," I shrugged. Kendra would beg me to fuck her and pound her hard, but that was the extent of it.

"You like being called cock sucker, don't you?" She asked, her foot going to my balls.

"Yes," I admitted.

"And you want that cock back in your mouth, don't you, cock sucker?" She continued, her nylon-clad foot on my balls feeling so good.

I looked back at Jake's big cock, which he was slowly stroking, and admitted the obvious, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" she asked.

"Yes, I want that cock back in my mouth," I admitted.

"Do you want him to come down your throat or all over your face?" she asked.

For some reason, wanting to be completely submissive to her, I answered like a true sub, "I'm your slut, Mistress, what do you want me to do?"

"Ohhhhh," she purred, "that is a very good answer. Get on your knees cock sucker, and swallow every drop of Jake's cum."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, as I quickly returned to my knees in front of a stranger and his big hard cock, curious what cum swallowed directly from the source would taste like.

I took Jake's dick back in my mouth and resumed bobbing. I found that I desperately wanted his cum now. I wanted to know what it felt like to have cum shot into my mouth. I wanted to feel his cock pulsing between my lips as he used me as a cum bucket.

"God, I wished I would have known about your weakness for cock years ago," Sabrina sighed. "We've wasted more than a decade."

I just kept sucking dick.

Slowly, I was taking more and more of it into my mouth.

I was very close to taking it all.

"Keep breathing through your nose," Jake instructed, and I struggled not to gag, taking almost all of his cock in my mouth.

I again followed his expert advice and much to my own surprise, and even pride (weird but true), I took his entire cock down my throat. My lips were being tickled by his pubes with my every swallow.

Jake groaned, "Shit, he's better than most faggots."

Those words hit me like a hammer: flattered that I was better than most faggots; mortified at the idea that I was a faggot... faggot being such a derogatory, bigoted word.

"And he's brand new at this," Sabrina added, "just imagine what he'll be like in a few months," as I bobbed up and down on the hard throbbing cock, even as my own cock throbbed, and I pondered her last few words. My Mistress was planning for me to have a future at this?!

"Shit, I'm going to come soon," he declared, after another minute of my bobbing.

"Get ready to swallow, my cock-sucker-in-law," Sabrina said.

I was so ready... dying to feel that cum shoot in my mouth.

And it did.

Like a rocket.

"Fuuuuck," he grunted and exploded in my mouth.

I kept sucking, even as his cum shot into me and glided down my throat like slick oysters.

"Oh yes, take it all, you cum swallowing, cock sucking, ass taking slut," Sabrina listed, moaning as she did.

The name calling only enhanced the pleasure coursing through me as I swallowed my first exciting load of cum.

I kept bobbing, more slowly now, as my tongue explored every nook and cranny of my mouth and every portion of Jake's cock to retrieve every last drop of his cum. It always frustrated me how Kendra always quit sucking me the moment I started coming and didn't bother to milk my cock until I was spent.

"Such a natural cum bucket," Sabrina purred, as I slowly bobbed, not ready for this moment to end.

Jake weakly said, "Shit, was that really your first time?"

Reluctantly, I took his cock out of my mouth and nodded, "Yes, sir."

"Sir," Sabrina roared. "Jake is half your age. You really are a submissive little cock slut!"

I don't know why I had used the word 'sir', but I just remained on my knees, the aftertaste of his cum still lingering on my taste buds.

Jake got up and put his cock away. "I hate to get a blow job and leave, but I have a supper date."

"No worries, cock number two should be here in a few minutes," Sabrina announced.

"Cock number two?" I asked, both shocked and excited, as I turned to see that Sabrina had her skirt above her waist and was rubbing her naked pussy slowly.

"Well, you didn't respond with which cock you wanted, so I offered all four the opportunity to use your mouth," Sabrina revealed.

"All four?" I asked, again shocked and excited. I felt a literal thrill run up my spine.

Did I want to suck three more cocks? I wasn't sure... it made me seem like such a cheap whore.

Did I want to suck at least one more? Definitely.

"Only three, one backed out," Sabrina revealed, before she added, "see ya later, gator."

"In a while, crocodile," Jake quipped back, before he added, "and thanks, Ben. You have a great mouth."

"No, thank you sir, you have a great cock," I said, as surreal as that sounded.

"So how was your first cock?" she asked as she stood up, once Jake was gone.

"Weird," I answered.

"But you loved it, didn't you?" she asked, even though she already knew the answer.

"It was definitely unique," I answered vaguely, avoiding admitting the truth.

"Do you want the next cock?" She asked.

I paused for a moment, knowing my answer was yes, even though I was playing even more into her hands... but the reality was I desperately wanted another cock in my mouth. So I nodded.

"Answer me, cock sucker," she demanded, as she moved to a bag on the floor.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Yes, what?" She questioned.

"Yes, I want another cock," I admitted, shame and hunger continuing to course through me.

"Good," she nodded, as she moved in front of me with a strange contraption. "Have you ever worn one of these?"

"What is it?" I asked, it looked like a strap-on cock, but with a smaller harness.

"A strap-on cock for your face," she answered, as she attached it to my head.

I couldn't fathom when this would ever be a useful contraption... except for perhaps this exact moment.

"I'm not allowed to let you fuck me," she revealed, "although I'm thinking that letting you fuck my ass with this wouldn't be breaking the agreement."

True, Kendra wouldn't let me fuck her ass. We tried once and it didn't go well. Last night she had said specifically that I couldn't penetrate Sabrina's pussy or ass with my cock, but the subject of fake cocks hadn't even entered the conversation. And I knew without a doubt that my conservative wife wouldn't ever let me near her with one of these! I was in!

"So, you can fuck me with that, my cock sucker-in-law. Watching you slobber all over Jake's cock like a complete insatiable cock sucker was really hot," she said, as she hiked up her skirt again, spread her legs and ordered, "Now get to work."

I loved eating cunt, so I had been in this position many times. But never with a contraption so much like a cock wrapped around my mouth.

It was awkward as hell at first, as I moved my head forward.

"Not my asshole," she laughed, before adding, "at least not yet."

I adjusted and this time I hit the jackpot as my face thrust forward.

"Oh yes," she moaned, "now fuck me."

And I did.

Awkwardly.

Uncomfortable as hell.

My neck in a contortionist position.

But I did.

And eventually, I got into a rhythm... and although not in an orthodox way, I was now fucking my sister-in-law.

"Oh yes, fuck me," she moaned.

Her breathing increased, and after a couple of minutes, she grabbed my head and began fucking herself thoroughly. "Oh God, I can't wait to have your wife between my legs again," she declared with a moan, clearly loving the fact that she was reminding me not only that she had fucked my wife before I had, but had even taken her cherry.

I relished the humiliation my Mistress was instilling in me and tried to remain in position as she fucked herself to orgasm.

"Yessssss," she screamed as she came.

She collapsed back on the couch and said, "Fuck, I wish I could use your cock."

I remained awkwardly on my knees for a couple of minutes as there was no talking, just her recovery from the orgasm, when suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Cock number two," she declared, standing up and allowing her skirt to fall back down covering her sweet pussy.

She bent down and removed my harness. "I don't know this person at all, so I'd better remain respectable."

"Who is it?" I asked.

"A guy who replied to my craigslist ad," she revealed.

"You placed a craigslist ad?" I gasped.

"Yeah, I got over fifty replies," she revealed. "Crawl to the door with me."

"Please, this is getting a little out of hand," I protested, as a second knock occurred.

"Just fucking obey, slut," she ordered. "This guy wants to just walk in the door and get blown."

I obeyed, crawling like a pet, to the front door.

She opened it and said, "Come on in."

"You're going to watch?" The guy asked.

"Is that okay?" Sabrina asked.

"Sure," he nodded, pulling out his cock, apparently without a care in the world.

"Get sucking, cock-sucker-in-law," Sabrina ordered, again using a term I'm assuming she had created herself and that had never been used in the entire history of language before today.

It was the small, but thick cock, and it was completely flaccid.

I didn't look up, never even seeing the face of the guy I was sucking, as I crawled to his cock and took it in my mouth.

It was so small at first that it was hard to suck, but it quickly hardened in my mouth, which was a major turn on... feeling something so small and soft get so big and hard... and so fucking thick.

Unlike Jake, who had been caring and gentle, this guy was intense and seemed to enjoy putting on a show and humiliating me in front of my sister-in-law. I didn't mind. This nice cock was worth it, and I was even beginning to enjoy humiliation, especially from Sabrina.

"That's it faggot, get it nice and hard before I face fuck you," he ordered.

And I did, his girth taking a little while to get used to.

Once it was hard, he demanded nastily, "Now get sucking, faggot. I want my entire cock deep in that queer mouth of yours."

I thought it odd to be called a 'faggot' or a 'queer' by a guy getting a blow job from another guy, but I wasn't in a position to point out such an irony even if my mouth weren't full. Instead, I began bobbing, easily taking his short cock all the way down my throat, even though its diameter really stretched my mouth.

"Oh yeah, faggot, deep throat my cock," he groaned.

Which I already was... not being a faggot, I really hated that term and always had... but willingly deep throating this thick, but short cock.

After a couple minutes of deep throat bobbing, he suddenly grabbed my head and began fucking my face. He roughly used my mouth, his balls bouncing off my chin as he slammed his dick deep into my mouth. "Oh yeah, such a nice faggot mouth."

I didn't have time to decide whether I actually liked the rough treatment, because in fewer than a dozen rough hard thrusts he came in my mouth and was finished. I swallowed, this time not having a choice anyway. I noticed that his cum was saltier than Jake's.

Once done, he pulled out and simply walked out the door.

Somehow, his complete disregard for me made me feel dirty... as if I were nothing more than his cum bucket... which I suppose I was... and that fresh look at it paradoxically didn't make me feel dirty, but really turned on.

Sabrina said, "Well, he was a little crude."

"A little," I laughed at her understatement.

"Come on, your final present won't be here for at least twenty minutes," she said. "That guy had a pretty quick trigger."

"And a short dick," I added, somehow trying to make light of this surreal situation.

"That won't be a problem next time," she said.

Both of the cocks I hadn't yet seen were indeed bigger... especially the python-like black cock.

I stood up and stretched, my knees killing me, even though my cock was still rock hard.

She gave it a gentle squeeze and smirked, "I see you're enjoying yourself."

"It's weird and surreal," I answered, both words true.

"So do you want to suck more cock?" she asked.

"Yes I do," I admitted, figuring there was no point in lying. I thought that by now I didn't have any secrets from Sabrina, and I didn't want to have any.

"Good," she nodded, "because I saved the best for last."

Somehow I knew immediately that it was going to be the black cock. My mouth watered.

I followed her back into the living room as she said, "I'm not sure there is enough time to give you another pegging."

I didn't say anything, even as I prayed there would be time for one more pegging before I went to the hotel and met my wife.

My wife.

Fuck.

What would she think about my sucking three cocks?

Or had she already known that was what her sister had planned for me?

I joked, "There is always time for pegging."

She laughed, "I think I may have created a monster."

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

She said, "Don't get too excited. I ordered some Chinese food. Unless you want to offer your mouth as a tip to the driver."

Craving more cock, I wasn't against the idea, but I felt that would make me seem pathetic, so I joked, "I think three cocks in one day is my limit."