Exploring The Futa Jungle - Ch. 01

Story Info
Mandy gets lost on a island, and is found by a Jungle Girl.
4.6k words
4.69
22.1k
66

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WildFu
WildFu
83 Followers

Chapter 1:

As Mandy moved through the jungle, she came to realize she was hopelessly lost. Pushing aside branches and leaves, she breathed a sigh of annoyance at the same clearing she'd run into before. "Damn it."

Stretching her arms and brushing her red hair from her eyes, the fit explorer pulled her backpack around and started digging through its contents. Enough food for a day or two, maybe three if she was clever. Neglecting to pack a change of clothes, she looked down at her sweat soaked shirt and dirty pants with mild annoyance. Finally coming upon her canteen, she went to take a deep drink but only found a few small sips worth. "GAAAAH" She tossed the canteen on the ground "When I get back to camp, I am going to kill Eliza!"

Taking a deep breath and putting her fingers to her temple, "All right... I need to find a source of water first. Then, I can make a temporary camp before heading back." Grabbing the bag off the floor she turned toward a nearby tree when something caught her eye. A small mark in the bark, clearly cut with some sort of tool. Scratching her head, "Maybe some of the others already headed this way?"

Setting off past the tree, Mandy climbed through the trees and bushes again, the sounds of birds and wildlife fidgeting all around her. Keeping an eye out for more marks, no others appeared as she made her way. The heat of the jungle was abusive, sweat trickling down her neck and chest as she pressed on. Her shirt was growing sticky and heavy, the fabric clinging to her skin. Mandy's DD chest heaved with exertion, her breathing growing more and more labored. "This isn't good."

Finally reaching the end of one row of trees, she found herself staring at another clearing.

"FUCK!"

***

With the grace of a trained acrobat, Jana swung vine to vine through the jungle. Her leopard print top barely retained her large breasts as she leapt, a loincloth covering her genitals. The jungle zoomed past her as she kicked her legs forward, accelerating herself between the trees. Finally, she released the vine, landing onto a thick branch. Leaning against the tree trunk, she gazed over the jungle with a satisfied grunt. Reaching inside a hole in the trunk and pulling out a few berries, she squatted down and ate.

A number of birds flew up in the distance, deep in the jungle. Jana's eyes followed them, head tilted. Perhaps it was Zella, hunting where she shouldn't again. But no, she'd never stray so far from camp. Then, in the same direction, an echoing "FUUUCK", resounded. Jana perked up at the sound, narrowing her eyes and standing up straight. Zella had once spoken of "FUUUCK", how she had "FUUUCK" many things. How amazing it was. How it made her rod feel amazing. Just thinking about it made her rod start to poke out from her pussy.

Too curious to hold herself back, Jana grabbed hold of the vine nearby and looked down into the valley. Beating her chest and letting loose a ululating yell, she swung down into the jungle.

***

Walking through the brush, Mandy let out a sigh of relief, "Finally!" A small river flowed rapidly before her, a clearing right beside it. Large rocks with some scratches on them sat in a small river pool nearby, with only small fish filling it. The water looked clear and sparkly, glinting in Mandy's own blue eyes. Walking over to the water, she dipped her filtered canteen into it and slowly filled it up. Sucking the water through the filtered canteen, she groaned with delight.

Hydrated and hungry, Mandy set up a small camp with the tarp on her pack and a few framing rods. Content with her work, she collected a few branches from nearby and snacked on some jerky, humming to herself as she worked. Finally, with an improv camp established, she looked to the water with a smirk. "Now, we get to cool off."

Stripping off her clothes, she let loose her breasts and sighed in relief at their freedom, sweat laden garments barely serving any sort of protection. Removing her pants and boots, she set them on sticks around the soon-to-be fire pit and went off towards the river's inlet. Stepping into the water Mandy initially winced at the sharp cold, then moaned happily as the water dispersed the heat from her body. "Ahh, this is nice." Wading deeper into the water, she kept her eyes on the fish as she waded, enjoying the pleasant feeling of the water on her pale skin. Then, she looked back as a muffled yell seemed to echo in the distance.

Mandy waited for a moment, her hand on her chin as she processed the call. "The hell was that..." Chuckling "Tarzan?"

She shook her head, assuming it was just a weird animal. But the thought remained as she scrubbed at her body in the pool. A strong, wild man, roaming the jungles, looking over the wilds. Her hands traveled around her thighs. Long flowing locks, tanned and muscular. Fingertips caresses over her breasts. And a long, hard cock, yearning to fuck some naive damsels.

As the thought crossed her mind, she found her fingers traveling to her bare pussy, caressing the folds and sending shivers down her spine. It had been ages since she last fucked... a full three days. Just a random sailor on the ship over. He was fine, but couldn't go nearly long enough. Three orgasms barely filled Mandy's tank.

Swimming over to the large, etched rock on the pool's edge, Mandy pulled herself up and spread her legs. Sitting on the stone, Mandy took hold of her erect nipples and pinched them gently.

Her hips twitched as her fingers slid across her clit, making circles and rubbing the sensitive bud. Her breathing grew faster, and her fingers stroked faster. "Fuck, I need to cum..."

Moaning as she slid a finger into her dripping pussy, Mandy focused on the thoughts of Tarzan. His strong hands grabbing her ass while he fucked her from behind, pushing her down beneath him. The two of them held onto a vine while his hard cock ravaged her, swinging through the trees. Hands gripping tight to the rock, she threw her head back and cried out, spasming as her orgasm rippled through her body. She could almost feel his cum raining down onto her, drops of delight dripping onto her sternum. Her muscles convulsed violently as she screamed out again. Then, panting softly, she leaned her head back, groaning.

Her breath slowly calming down, the sound of a branch cracking brought her back into the present.

***

Jana flew through the jungle at breakneck speeds, her vine swinging flawless. Long, brown hair flowed with the wind as she leapt from vine to vine. Apes swung nearby oohing and ahhing as she passed. She grunted to them and waved, knowing she'd see them again later. As she swung her legs forward again and leapt, she knew the bird's location was coming near. Landing onto a branch and leaping from tree to tree, she slowly closed in on a clearing. Looking down, Jana's eyes widened at the sight below.

A tribe woman she'd never seen before was bathing in a pool. Her skin was pale white, with long fire hair adorning her head. Her boobs were large and firm, seeming to float just above the water's surface. She wore nothing at all and was touching herself in the water, moaning softly before her. Just the sight of her instantly brought out Jana's rod to full stiffness. Jana crouched down and leaned against the tree trunk, watching the tribe woman.

The tribe woman, almost on cue, swam over to the rock nearby and sat on top of it. Jana gasped quietly as the tribe woman spread her legs, revealing a slit rather than a slit and rod. She'd never seen such a thing except for apes, but her rod reacted violently to it, throbbing at the sight. Breathing quickly, Jana shifted her loincloth away from her member and slowly grabbed hold of it, stifling a groan.

The tribe woman, or woman, began to play with her slit, moaning louder and louder as she did. Jana unconsciously began to rub her member at the sight, increasing in speed as the pale woman increased in volume. Soon, the woman was screaming and crying out, her eyes rolling back into her head. Jana felt a powerful surge growing inside her, the urge to release that she'd felt before when humping peeled spine berries. An orgasm was building, and she wanted to release. No, she had to release.

Grabbing onto her mouth and fighting back an earth shattering yell, she climaxed while atop the branch, firing her spunk as a rain below her. Globs of her affection rained into the water of the pond, with a good amount dripping onto the pale woman below. The woman cried out again in ecstasy, moaning with an intensity that rivaled Jana's fiercest yell. It was at that moment that Jana knew she needed this woman. She wanted to fuck, no matter the consequence. As the pale woman seemed to quiet, and Jana's member still stood tall with need, a crack from the other side of the clearing caught Jana's attention.

Coming from the brush, a leopard slowly emerged. Jana looked from the leopard to the woman, panic starting to set in. She needed to feel the pale woman, not have her be dead. The pale woman, opening her eyes, seemed to mirror the sentiment, climbing to her feet and slowly backing off of the rock. Jana watched, then eyed the rock.

Claw marks.

The pale woman had squirted her affections all over the leopard's sun rock. Jana knew the leopards would never forgive such a thing, for she had made the same mistake before. Yet the pale woman slowly inched towards a weird sack, closer to the leopard. Jana did not know if the pale woman was brave, or just stupid, but knew her time was limited. As the woman grabbed onto the sack, Jana knew what she needed to do. While the woman dug through the sack, Jana prepped herself. Taking a deep breath with her rod still rock hard, she grabbed hold of a vine and swung down.

***

Mandy, still in a daze, stared at the encroaching leopard with shock. "What the fuck? Why on earth is it coming towards me? How did a leopard get onto an island in the middle of nowhere?" She shook her head. Lots of questions, no time for them. Looking over at the backpack, she nodded to herself. Jerky, just get some jerky.

The leopard, at least 5 feet long and 3 feet tall, growled and snarled at her as she took a step forward. "I'm going to die," she murmured, taking another step. "Yep, probably gonna die. Probably gonna die now." The leopard took a few steps to the side while she approached, its eyes narrowing. She continued to murmur to herself as she stepped closer and closer to the bag, the intense yowling getting louder and louder. Finally, she reached into the bag and grabbed a piece of jerky, tossing it to the ground. "Hey there," she said sweetly, "Want a kitty treat?"

The leopard growled at her, but upon smelling the jerky, it moved its massive jaws away and lowered itself to the ground. Taking a small bite out of the meat, it started to purr quietly. Shocked, but also content she reached into the bag again, but was interrupted by a sudden thump in front of her.

Looking up, before her was a tanned, firm ass covered in a loincloth. "No way, Tarzan?" She thought as her eyes slowly scanned the figure. Muscular but thin, a strong looking woman in a leopard print loincloth and loose top crouched between her and the leopard. Her long, brown hair fell well past her waist, and she could see shapely tits filling the loose top nicely. Blinking, Mandy's mouth hung agape. "Tarzan-a?"

The jungle woman stared at the leopard, who looked back at her with teeth bared. The jungle woman then leaned backwards and pounded her chest, throwing back her head and letting loose an ululating yell that shook the leaves on the trees. Mandy stared at the display and felt wetness start to grow between her legs. She bit her lip in confusion as she watched the leopard slowly grab up the hunk of jerky, then, head hung low, circle past the two of them. The leopard climbed up onto the rock, then jumped off into the jungle.

The jungle girl stared at the spot where it left from for a moment, then slowly turned to Mandy. Mandy scanned her up and down, eyeing the shapely hips and impressive rack on the woman like she never had in her life. Staunchly a men-only woman, there was an odd hunger inside of her that was drawn to the wild woman. It was a primal attraction, one that Mandy hadn't felt in years. "Who... are you?"

The wild woman looked at her, then slowly approached her. Leaning in and sniffing around Mandy's hair, she suddenly remembered she was naked. Before she could even try to cover up, the wild woman started to grope at her body, sending sparks all over. "Uh... uh miss Tarzan-a person... oh, oh, we just met and I..." Mandy felt the internal desire bubble up further.

"Me, Jana, no Tarzana." Said the wild woman into Mandy's ear, grabbing her and pulling her closer.

Mandy blinked, staring at the sultry eyes. "You're Jana?"

Jana smiled, leaning in towards Mandy's lips. "Wait I-I don't really swing that-" Mandy protested before Jana pulled her towards her, kissing her on the lips. Mandy moaned softly into the kiss, melting into it as Jana pulled her close, their breasts pressed together. Her nipples grew hard as Jana began to kiss her more and more roughly, Mandy instinctively pushing her tongue into Jana's mouth. Moaning loudly, Jana pushed Mandy against the tree, moaning as Mandy's hand roamed down her body. Grabbing one of Jana's breasts, she began to massage it, her grip tightening as she pinched her nipple.

"Ooo..." Jana gasped, then grunting loudly.

Letting go of Jana's breast, "Of all the things I thought about finding out here," Her hand trailed down Jana's stomach, "I never thought a lesbian jungle woman would be-"

Mandy quit her wit for a moment as she felt an odd firmness pressed up against her stomach and pressed into her hand. Blinking, then looking down, her mouth dropped. "No way. No way. NO FUCKING WAY." Jana tilted her head as Mandy slowly moved the loincloth, revealing a massive cock currently rubbing against her sternum, begging for attention.

"Me want fuck. Fuuuck now. Fuuck?" Cried Jana desperately, continuing to thrust up against Mandy.

Mandy froze, then grinned. It was huge, the largest cock she'd ever seen. Even bigger than her college fuck buddy. Hell, it was bigger than most of her dildos. Pulling Jana in for a hard kiss, "Fuck, yes." she slowly knelt down bringing her lips to the soft red head. Licking it, she tasted salt and a hint of something else. A feeling of nervous excitement shot through her as she licked at it, the size of it making her pussy tingle. Taking a deep breath, she pushed it into her mouth, her tongue working its way around it.

Jana let out a loud moan, grabbing hold of Mandy's head gently. The bliss was like nothing she'd felt before a warm sensation spreading all over her rod. While shucked spine berries were nice, something about the white woman's mouth brought it to a whole new level. Mandy moaned softly, shivering at the sensation of it in her mouth. As she kept sucking on Jana's dick, it became harder and longer, until finally, it popped out of her mouth and slapped against her cheek.

"Oh fuck, your so hot," she gasped, looking down at the massive purple head, veins bulging under the skin.

Wiping the drool off her chin, Mandy smiled up at the beautiful woman above her. While not the form she expected, her pussy was dripping at the sight of her wild paramour. Opening up her mouth and holding onto Jana's hands, "Fuck my face silly."

Jana grunted with a yearning look, then pulled on Many's head as she shoved her cock back into her mouth.

"OOOOH UGH, OOOOH" Jana exclaimed, shoving her cock in deeper than before, making Mandy gag. She felt the tip hit the back of her throat, but continued to suck on it. Jana continued to thrust in and out, hitting depths Mandy thought impossible. Spittle flew out of her mouth, but her gag reflex was basically non-existent. After a minute of deep throating, Jana pulled back and held her head with both hands, thrusting her cock back into her mouth.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" Jana moaned, pushing her cock into Mandy's mouth over and over again.

Mandy moaned, shuddering as she reached the limit of her ability. She felt the world getting a bit dark, but also that Jana's cock was starting to throb more than usual. Gagging repeatedly, she pulled back slightly to suck on the tip.

"CUMMMM" Jana groaned, ramming her cock into Mandy's mouth over and over again.

Gagging as the dick hit the back of her throat, Mandy couldn't help but gulp down the cock, holding it in place as cum shot out with the force of a cannon. Jana groaned, pulling back slightly and cumming heavily into Mandy's mouth. At first, she didn't swallow, instead letting the juice fill her mouth. The usually salty, bitter taste was instead sweet and a bit tangy. She swished the seed around Jana's cock in her mouth, the feeling proving almost orgasmic. Her pussy was dripping with desire at the sensation. Then, after a moment, she swallowed every drop of it.

As cock-starved as Mandy had been, she continued to suck on Jana's cock, fully expecting it to get a bit soft after such an explosion of orgasm. She wanted this cock, needed this cock. Looking up at Jana, who was grunting wildly and shaking from the orgasm, she was concerned she had gone too far. Yet Jana's cock remained as hard as an iron rod, and as she opened her eyes and stared at Mandy, the desire in those eyes was near infinite.

Grabbing Mandy by the arm, Jana pulled her towards her, then spun her around and bent her against the tree trunk, spreading her legs. "More fuck. Much more fuck!"

Mandy moaned, nodding her head eagerly. Her ass bounced with excitement

Jana pulled her loincloth off, then slowly slid her fingers into Mandy's pussy, who moaned softly as she did. "Not fingers, cock, please. Please, Jana." She rubbed her clit and pussy lips, making sure that Mandy was ready. When she felt Mandy was ready, she lined her cock up with Mandy's pussy and pushed. Mandy gasped as the large head pushed past her tight entrance. Her muscles tightened as she tried to hold it back, but Jana's cock refused to yield, and soon, Mandy found herself impaled on the giant cock.

"OHHH GODDDD" she moaned, looking up at Jana.

"Like fuck?" Jana asked, looking at the way that Mandy was trembling.

Mandy nodded, feeling the pressure building within her. Her nipples were hard as diamonds, and her pussy seemed to be on fire. Mandy, gasping, "Yes, like fuck. Fuck harder, please!"

Jana grabbed her hips tightly, and began to pound into her. Mandy moaned as her pussy stretched to accommodate the giant cock. Every time it slammed home, Mandy cried out. It was overwhelming. That cock felt like a piston. Every time she bounced forward, Jana fucked right back. If anything, she was thankful for the sensation of being stretched as much as possible as Jana fucked her relentlessly. It had been ages since a cock filled her up as much. She felt like a virgin all over again.

The sounds of the jungle filled Mandy's ears. Birds called out, monkeys hollered, and bugs buzzed. All of her senses were heightened due to the combination of pleasure and fear. Though her pussy was burning with desire, the more intense the feelings got, the more scared she became. She knew that she couldn't take much more. She didn't know how long she could continue to resist.

And yet, Jana continued to ram her cock into her, hammering away at her core. She could feel Jana's pelvis slap against hers, the vibrations sending shivers through her body. Over and over again, Jana pounded Mandy. Pounding her hard enough that it made her tits bounce, her ass jiggle, and her hair flutter. And each time, Mandy screamed. Screams of passion and pain, but mostly joy. Joy at the fact that she wasn't going to stop this. That she had found the best fuck of her life. The best cock of a lifetime, and it was attached to a hot chick.

WildFu
WildFu
83 Followers
12