Exploring The Futa Jungle - Ch. 03

Story Info
Mandy brings the jungle futas to her camp, spreading the joy.
8.9k words
4.83
7.3k
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WildFu
WildFu
83 Followers

Chapter 3

***

The jungle seemed to go on forever. It was a mixture of bright green and brown leaves, the trees ranging from short to extremely tall. On either side of the path, vines hung down from the tree branches, making walking difficult. Despite it being mid-afternoon, the sunlight didn't seem to penetrate the canopy. The calls of birds and insects filled the air, echoing off the dense foliage. In many ways, Britney was thankful for the lush scenery and ambient noise, as it made the constant dearth of conversation less notable.

Eliza forged ahead with a machete, cutting down the brush in their path as Britney continued rolling out a line of thread behind them. While Britney was lithe and short, Eliza was strong and tall, with lean, toned muscles making quick work of the flora in their path. As they walked, Britney whistled quietly to herself, noting any trampled brush and pointing it out to Eliza. Eliza would adjust the path, but stay quiet for the most part.

Unable to take the silence any longer, "So, you and Kyler seem to get along well? How is that going?"

Without looking back, "We're fine."

"Just fine? From what I heard it sounds like you two are pretty close."

Eliza glanced back, "She likes to be fucked, I like to fuck, not much more than that."

"Fair, fair, and that seems pretty solid," Britney laughed.

Grinning, "She said I'm the best lay she's ever had."

Britney, elated that they were at least talking, patter her on the back, "That's some pretty high praise from her!"

Eliza chuckled, cutting away another bit of growth, "Oh, I know. Considering how she is... I'd say that makes me better than most of our campus."

"Maybe not THAT many people," Britney paused, thinking for a moment, catching a look of incredulity from her compatriot, "... Ok maybe around that."

Grinning, then going back to work, "She even seems hornier than usual. I think she's starting to feel something from the island."

"Oooh I can see that, out here in the wild, savage jungle, far from home. Kind of like out of an adventure novel."

"Well, I'm glad she's enjoying it at least." The taller explorer chopped away at another bush.

"Are you not?"

Looking down and examining a tree, Eliza spotted a small mark on the bark that looked almost etched, "personally, I am not a huge fan of all the bugs and the creatures roaming around."

Britney raised an eyebrow, "You're not worried about the spiders, are you?"

"It's not specifics, just the fact that they are everywhere that is the problem."

Tilting slightly to also look at the tree, "You know, technically we are the one's invading their home, not their fault they like to stretch out a bit."

"Yeah well they can still stay out of my tent, plus the birds never shut up." Eliza sighed as she heard the sounds of grunts and shrieks in the distance. "But at least they aren't as annoying as those FUCKING MONKEYS!" Eliza shouted out suddenly, causing a bird to fly off.

Britney blinked at the sudden outburst, "Hey, at least they are cute, and those 'fucking monkeys' are actually rather clever."

"Well they keep taking from the camp, and it's not like we have infinite supplies you know."

Britney shrugged, "They're just trying to survive, They don't mean any harm."

Eliza took another step into the brush, then looked at Britney, "I know you are the bleeding heart here, but just remember this is the wild, not a zoo. Things can go wrong here."

"I am very much aware of that Eliz-"

Looking down at her, "I mean it. We don't know what's around here, and who knows if something could go wrong before the professor gets here."

"Fine, I'll try to remember that." Britney replied, her tone less than thrilled.

The sour mood lasted as they continued onward. However, another feral shriek echoed nearby, drawing Britney's attention. It sounded close and pained, with a number of lower grunts around it. She looked over to Eliza, who seemed fully focused on clearing.

"Hey, I'm going to go check that out."

Looking over her shoulder, "What did I just say?"

Pulling out her backpack as she walked away, "We're both fully qualified to be here, Eliza. You can leave if you want to."

The focused clearer gritted her teeth as the blonde walked off towards the sound, pausing, then relented and followed behind her.

***

Mandy admired herself in the pool of water outside the treehouse the trio had fucked in a couple of hours before. Though her skin was clean, her hair was messy and wild, the long, red locks twisting and curling over her face and down her shoulders, past her breasts. Wearing a leopard skin bikini top and loincloth similar to Jana, she was impressed at how comfortable it was. That, and how sexy she felt. The softness of the fur combined with the way it hugged her body left a tingling sensation inside her.

Satisfied, she then climbed up the rope ladder to find Zella and Jana twisting together vines, making what looked like rope. "What's that for?"

Jana looked up and stared at Mandy, unable to speak for a moment. A bulge began to form under her loincloth, filling the sexy adventurer with glee. Then, Zella filled the void, "We swing on vine ropes, use it to make vine stronger. Hang from trees to make move faster."

"Oh wow! So you have a whole bunch of these? How many trees are they hanging on?"

"Most in area, we no go to areas without them."

The redhead blinked, realizing the scale of their actions. "Wait, you have them around almost every tree?"

Jana and Zella looked at each other, then shrugged, "No all trees, most. Miri main maker, she knots many, we hang them. Sylf and older members make them before us."

Mandy made a mental note of the name, "That's remarkably complex! I... I didn't realize you were so organized."

Zella nodded, Jana seeming confused, "So If friends where we do not go usually, we hang them there."

Understanding this, Jana nodded in agreement, "So I fast go to you."

Leaning over in front of Jana, "You being able to get me quick," Mandy winked, "I like the sound of that."

Zella chuckled as Jana's loincloth stirred again, "No fuck now, we need move to find friends."

Mandy sighed and stretched, feeling a bit sore anyway, "I suppose that's fine." She walked over to the side of the tree house, and looked around. The jungle air was a bit muggy, but the view of the wilds was gorgeous. Monkeys screeched in the background, and she heard the splash of water. Looking down, she saw the pool of water connected to a longer river, perhaps feeding into it. The sound of it was soothing, and combined with her garb a sense of connection to the land filled in her bosom.

Moments later, Zella and Jana stood up and walked to the doorway, stopping a few feet away with the vine ropes around their arms. Jana walked up behind her, arms wrapping around her waist. Mandy nuzzled back into Jana's arms, glancing up at her. "I think I could get used to this." Jana grunted in approval, Zella rolling her eyes.

"Let's move, love monkeys. Need find them before sun down." Looking to Mandy, "You say near coastline, yes?"

She nodded in return, looking at the sun and the land. "It looks like...." pointing "Maybe in that direction?"

Zella looked over, nodding, "Hmm... if near coast, two spots me think of." Pointing, "You go there, if I no find them in other spot, go there after." She looked over at Jana. "You want to take Mandy or want me to?"

Jana stared daggers at Zella, eliciting a loud laugh. "Just teasing. Meet you at Mandy's friends!"

Zella grabbed hold of one of the vines nearby, took a few steps back, then flung herself forward, swinging out. Jana watched her go, grinning, she looked down at Mandy. "Ready go?"

The redhead looked down again, the high height suddenly dawning on her. In order to see that far out, they had to be extremely far up. A single miss-swing could spell the end. Yet, from what she had seen of Jana, a confidence still held on. She nodded, "What do I need to do?"

"You want swing or hold on?"

"Uhhh... why don't I hold on first?"

Jana nodded, walking forward and kneeling slightly, "Get on, hold tight."

Mandy carefully grabbed around Jana, arms wrapping around her large chest before quickly locking her legs around her waist. As soon as the adventurer's feet touched, she squeezed, pulling herself tightly against her jungle lover. Jana stood up effortlessly and took a nearby vine in hand. Glancing back at Mandy, she grinned, then swung out, the wind blowing by their faces.

Mandy could scarcely believe what was happening, crying out as Jana's legs swung forward. The motion was similar to a tire swing, but much more violent as they let go and grabbed another. She looked up at Jana, eyes wide as they moved through the air. Jana seemed unfazed, swinging and moving to the right and left, navigating trees with ease.

As they reached a large branch of a tree, Jana launched the two forward, landing next to Zella. Zella looked up at her, "Well done, love monkeys."

Mandy blushed, "Thank you."

Then, they parted again, heading in different directions. Mandy and Jana swung through the jungle, trees whistling by. They came across a group of monkeys, who oohed and awed at the sight of them. Jana, grunting, grabbed another vine and let out a ululating yell, causing Mandy to hold tighter all the while filling up with excitement. Feeling Jana's strong arms grip onto the vines was almost a treat, and with the sweet smelling air the whole thing felt like a dream. Even the smell of the jungle girl's sweat was intoxicating, filling her Mandy with a yearning once again.

Mandy's heart pounded in her chest, and she felt Jana's beat back against her breasts. She smiled, shaking her head as she felt the heat between her legs grow. She wondered if she would come from this. Then, Jana's muscles tensed and she pulled the vine out in front of them, grabbing hold and swinging towards the ground. The sudden stop caused Mandy to cry out, which was answered by Jana.

"Good job, love monkey." Jana whispered in her ear, Mandy blushing, "Now hold tight, let us move fast."

Mandy did as told, smiling and gripping even harder as Jana swung out again. She looked up again, the jungle below them speeding past, branches whipping by. The heat once again started to grow between her legs as they flew. Soon, Mandy felt Jana tense again, and she took another vine. They continued swinging until coming upon an opening in the canopy, where Jana let go of the vine and landed on another branch.

As the two women looked around the flora, Mandy felt a sense of familiarity. Then, she noticed some distinct cuts into the grasses below, forming a rough path. "Jana! That way," pointing.

"Mmm," Jana replied, grabbing onto another vine.

Mandy felt excited all over again, holding Jana's hips as she did. Letting out another loud yell, Jana and Mandy swung out along the trampled path. Finally, perching on another branch, Mandy saw the familiar tents of her camp. She let out a sigh of relief, happy to have found them.

Jana grabbed hold of another vine and swung, letting go and landing on the ground. Mandy giggled at the landing, finally comfortable with hanging on to her lover. Stationary at last, Mandy slowly let go of Jana, touching the warm earth with a sense of relief. Leaning against Jana amidst the leaves and bushes, the redhead grinned widely. "You know, now that we found them... how about you and I-"

"Mandy?!" Came Brenna's voice from the camp.

Mandy gave a pained expression, then helped up a finger to Jana, "You stay here, wait, yes?"

"Why wait?"

Mandy pondered that for a moment, "Well, I think they might react a bit if they see me with someone else. They may be a bit-"

The leaves rustled next to the two as Brenna quickly brushed them aside. Garbed in her lab coat, her mouth dropped. "Holy-holy shit."

***

Though the jungle was a dangerous place, such danger is simply a part of the natural cycle of things. For some, death came swiftly and without warning, such as a caterpillar being snatched up by a bird. For others, life kept them safe on top of the food chain, predators eyeing the vulnerable for sustenance. For those who live within its harsh environment, one must adapt to survive. This was most true for those who'd recently been born into this world. And for those who still needed time to learn, Miri was there to help when she could.

The jungle girl, garbed in a short, tiger skin dress, was on her hands and knees picking through the herbs in the brush and placing them in a satchel slung over her shoulder. Observing and selecting with an adept skill, she cut away at the plants with a small rock knife. Wiping her brow and looking up, the auburn-haired woman saw the sun stay a little past midday, then inspected the satchel for its contents. A good number of pain-relieving herbs, as well as some to stop fever. Thus, a good hunt for the day. Stretching for a moment, she stood content, listening to the sounds of the jungle. Peace.

Yet, peace can be quickly broken in the jungle, and that day was no different. Her head turned as she heard a faint shriek. This shriek was then echoed louder and louder, other apes sending it along. Eventually, she looked up to see a young chimp jump to a branch above and screech wildly at her. Miri shrieked back at it to calm down, yet the small animal couldn't. "Sister hurt, sister hurt," it cried in its apeish tongue.

She quickly scaled a tree with a vine rope, her lean body climbing it with ease before picking the small chimp up and placing him on her shoulder. "Where?" she oohed.

The chimp pointed into the trees, prompting her to quickly leap, grabbing onto a vine and swinging in the intended direction. The jungle was a confusing place, full of plants, vines, and creatures of various sizes and shapes. It was hard to navigate through the surroundings, but with the chimp's help Miri knew where she needed to go and she made haste. Making her way through the dense foliage, she soon heard foreign yet familiar sounds. Dropping to the ground level, the jungle woman stealthily crept through the undergrowth and motioned for her accompanying chimp to be quiet.

"Oh, oh you poor thing. Stay still."

More rustling followed, then, "Britney, we really don't have time for this."

"It won't take much time."

Miri went onto all fours and slowly crawled along the ground, her chimp companion following suit. The two peeked through the brush to find two feminine figures around the injured chimp. One of them had fair hair and was crouched by the chimp, pulling out items from a satchel similar to Miri's, but bigger. The other held a knife by her side, and stared angrily at the fair figure. "It'll be fine, just got cut or something. Mandy should be our priority right now."

The fair figure frowned, baring her teeth at the standing one, "It's not just a cut, it's a deep slash, maybe even a fractured arm." Pulling out some form of cloth, "The least I can do is clean and set it a bit."

"And what about Mandy? She could be hurt out there too."

"Eliza, we haven't seen even the slightest hint as to where she could be, every brush turns up with nothing. The marks on the trees are meaningless. The amount of thread I've laid could be enough of a clue for her right now." She pulled various jars, placing them on the ground and unscrewing the cap on the last one. "This, however, I can solve right now."

Seeing this, the standing one rolled her eyes, "Don't you care about your friend at all?"

The fair one, gritted her teeth again, then fiddled on her pouch. Pulling off a large spool of thread, she held it up to the standing one. "I do care about OUR friend, so why don't you go out and look for her more. I'll follow the rope you set up to find you when I'm done."

"Brit-"

"That should work, shouldn't it? I'll just yank on the thread if something comes up. Good enough?" Tilting her head for emphasis at the end.

The standing one stared at the fair one for a moment, then took the spool so violently, Miri nearly sprang out. "Fine. Fix up your friend then get back."

Miri and the chimp watched as the knife wielding one walked off, leaving her companion behind. She didn't understand much of what the two said, but she'd heard of people like them from Zella. Apparently they lacked a rod like those not in her tribe, but mainly had fair skin unlike the others inland, who were more tan. Zella and Sylf had called them outsiders, as they were from somewhere far away. They apparently are very social, and she had mentioned much about fuuck.

Miri's rod stirred at the thought, causing her to shake her head quickly, instead focusing on the fair outsider with the chimp. While the one with the knife seemed aggressive, the other seemed protective. The outsider poured a liquid from the jug into the young chimp's mouth, the animal quickly drank it while she stroked its fur. "Shh, shh you'll be ok. I'm sorry I don't have any milk, but just drink this for a bit."

While she gave the chimp the liquid, the outsider slowly opened up the other jug and pressed a ball of cloth onto it. Pressing it onto the animal's wound, the small creature cried out. Miri gripped her knife and started to move, but the outsider shushed the chimp, "Good girl, I know that hurt but stay strong, ok?"

The animal cooed back, beckoning back for the jug. The outsider laughed "Oh, I see. You want more?" After pouring, she gave the animal more. "No problem, just try to be patient alright? That other stuff is going to numb the pain."

Taking it in stride, the small primate continued to drink, though Miri noted the animal's arm was still a bit limp. The thin woman sighed and gently patted the animal's head, "Alright, good job, cutie."

As she continued to attend to her patient, Miri'a curiosity overtook her, casuing her to slowly crawl out from under the brush, her small companion following behind. She got onto all fours and moved toward her, keeping an eye on where the knife wielding outsider had left from. While she moved with caution, the chimp next to her couldn't restrain himself. Moving up to the outsider and his sister, the monkey moved quickly to investigate.

The outsider jerked with surprise at the sudden newcomer. "Oh! Well hello there! Is this your friend? Looks like you two have been playing too rough. Next time-" She looked up and stared directly into Miri's eyes.

"O-oh?"

***

Brenna stared at Mandy and the mystery woman next to her, bewildered at the sight. Both of them were wearing loincloths and bikini tops, with Mandy clinging onto the woman with a grin on her face. The woman was lean but toned, lightly tan with long brown hair. Small marks adorned parts of her skin, clearly having seen some hardship. Blinking, "Umm... Mandy? Who is this?"

Mandy continued her grin and pulled the woman forward, "Brenna, this is Jana! She's a friend I made while I was out. There ARE people here, I told you! Oh it's absolutely amazing! The professor was right! Amazing I tell you! We have SO much to talk about! Where are the others at?"

Brenna awkwardly nodded, looking from Jana to Mandy, back to Jana. "Umm, I... I sent Eliza and Britney to find you... but Kyler is still in the camp."

Mandy's eyes lit up, "Oh perfect! I'm sure she'll love to meet Jana then!" Smirking, "I know she will, in fact."

As Jana got closer to her, the bespeckled researcher felt an odd knot seem to tie up in her stomach. She'd thought there was a low chance of there being people on the island, let alone there being one who was attractive. Brenna stopped herself, then shook her head. "Of-of course, Mandy, uh... Jana" She nodded towards the woman, "It's nice to meet you. I am Brenna, a compatriot of Mandy's."

Jana tilted her head and nodded, a look of confusion spreading, "You cum parrot of Mandy?"

WildFu
WildFu
83 Followers