Exploring the Ring of Kerry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gorza
Gorza
119 Followers

I looked up, and saw that she was smiling, pleased with the control she had over me, and aroused by my caress of her breasts. I slid both my palms over her reddening nipples, over the hump of the top of her breasts, and, my fingers splayed like a fan across the base of her neck. She arched right back and moaned, making herself audible, and also visible to anyone on the coach who happened to be looking up the aisle. "Shhh!" I said urgently, and took her by the shoulders, pulling her back behind the seats.

"Are you worried we'll get caught now?" she said.

"Aren't you?" I replied.

She smiled as if to say she wouldn't be worried if the whole coach saw what we were up to. Then she began to return her focus to my dick, and started to pump slowly up and down. I sighed again, "Uhh!", thinking of my cliff-top experience and how much better this hands-free wank felt.

I bowed my head closer to hers, and murmured, "That feels great!" My head dropped lower and I began kissing the rump of her right breast.

"That's boys for you: always wanting to latch on like the babies!" she exclaimed.

Deciding not to upset her worldview, I took her nipple between my lips and began sucking on it. At which, Aoife began to stroke my cock a little faster, tightening her grip.

"Has it been a long time since you last got a shag?" she breathed over the top of my head.

We had got to the stage where that kind of question was no longer impertinent, but suddenly the thought that she was dangling the possibility of having sex with her in front of me was like electric to my skin. I circled her delicious nipple with my tongue, and then kissed up her breast and collarbone to her shoulder. "Months", I groaned in her ear, before confiding, "and even longer since it was any good".

"Lots of wanking yourself off then?" she said with relish as she wanked my cock for me.

I smiled and shared with her my dirty little tale, "Well", I smiled at her cheekily, "I did jerk myself off last on a cliff top near Portmagee; I came in the Atlantic".

Her body quivered under my hands, and I could tell she found the idea of my open-air wanking thrilling. "I wish I could have seen it", she whispered, and jerked my cock with increased vigour. It was my turn now to moan a little too loudly, and her turn to "Shhh!" me. She eased up on her cock-work, and said, "How about a bet?"

"A bet on what?" I replied, a little hesitantly.

"I bet you can't keep absolutely quiet while I suck your cock now", she breathed, staring hungrily into my eyes, smirking at the naughtiness of her own game.

"What if I lose?"

"The embarrassment of the whole coach hearing you moaning ugly, that's what you get."

"What if I win, and keep quiet?"

"You get a blowjob in the back of the bus, you eejit."

Given the stakes, I didn't hesitate to answer, "I would love to feel your mouth on my cock".

"Céad míle fáilte romhat! The tourist board should give me a medal!"

Aoife moved down to the floor between my legs. "Let's be getting you comfortable now" she said as she began tugging my trousers and underwear down. I lifted my backside of the seat, so she could ease the fabric down. My cock sank back inside the opening of my underwear, and then popped back up over the elasticated waistband. She made an approving hum as she watched my hard cock dancing around my lap from the result of the motion. She moved my trousers and boxers down to my ankles, and let them pool around my shoes.

I moved down in the seat, splaying my knees out to give Aoife easier access to my cock. She reached forward and began wanking me again. I closed my eyes, and then reopened them to feast on the sight of Aoife's lovely face and fabulous breasts backgrounding my cock. I reached down to pinch her nipple. She stopped wanking me, and pulled her arms through the straps of her vest and bra, letting the fabric fall like a loose sash around her waist. She rose up on her knees, shifting position so that I could feast my eyes on her stretched, lithe body from neck to navel.

She settled back down again on her knees, leant forward, held my cock, and began rubbing the tip of my cock first against one nipple and then the other. Both the sensation and sight were incredible, the combination made me shudder with intense pleasure. She pushed her nipple against the tip of my cock, and I could see its eye opening up, carelessly gobbing its dew all over her nipple. She shifted over to her other breast, doing the same. There was something quite macho, even caveman-like, in painting the body of a woman with the juices of my arousal, like marking my sexual territory. The thought of it excited me, and I moaned without thinking.

At that, Aoife pulled my cock back from diddling her nipple, and said, "Now that could be a bet loser, young fella".

"I thought the bet was about getting a blowjob", I teased her, desperate for the next course.

"Are you reading me the rules now... ordering me to suck your cock?"

"Yes, I reckon the bet doesn't start until you start sucking me."

"So why don't you order me to do it now?" she demanded, wanting me to talk dirty.

"Aoife, suck my cock!" I complied with pleasure. The power play aroused both of us.

She dove forward, and without any cock kissing or other preliminaries, went straight down onto my cock with her mouth and started sucking me off. Her lips clamped around the ridges of my glans, applied suction, and flicked her tongue back and forth across the head. I concentrated on enjoying being sucked off while trying to stay absolutely quiet. Her tongue started a spiral motion, and with her spare hand she began cupping and massaging my balls. Her tongue then started moving up and down the eye of my cock. Our eyes met, and she released her lips, sticking her tongue out, so I got the memory snapshot of my hard cock propped up against her outstretched tongue as she looked right at me. A long finger began flicking back and forth over my perineum, and my cock danced on her tongue with this new sensation. I momentarily thought about how much better this was than Rachael's perfunctory blowjobs, and banished the recollection. This was elegant, accomplished and slutty, even though those things shouldn't belong together.

Aoife began tonguing the dorsal ridge of my cock all the way from my balls to the tip, pushing it down against my belly, locking eyes with me as she reached its peak, and encouraging me to watch as she then let my cock slip out from under her tongue and spring back up in the air. Twice, three times, she planted her tongue at the point where cock met balls and drew her saliva up the shaft until she carelessly released me. With a mind of its own, my swaying cock slapped her shoulder once, her cheek another time. A fourth time: balls, shaft, head, spring... and it whacked her on the tip of her alabaster nose. She giggled with delight.

Then she resumed the act of sucking: my cock in her mouth, moving up and down while her tongue was everywhere. I gazed at the point of intersection between her lips and the shaft of my cock, as she pistoned it up and down, in and out of her mouth, mesmerically. Her fingers gently squeezed my balls and tickled my perineum. I tilted my head back, closed my eyes and enjoyed every sensation. Her pace increased, and she started increasing the intensity. I moaned out loud, but she didn't stop and declare the bet lost. I realised that the bet was long forgotten, and she was hungry for my cock.

She didn't stop, but inflicted me with round upon round of more intense pleasure. It had started to reach the point of exquisite agony. I moaned again: she didn't stop, wouldn't stop, couldn't stop. My balls began to draw up, ready to come. I panicked, grasped her chin in both hands and pulled her off my cock. She looked at me quizzically from behind my throbbing, saliva-soaked member. "You're going to make me come if you keep that up", I informed her.

"Isn't that the idea?" she replied.

Then I realised that Rachael had been really uptight about how and where I came: once I had not been quick enough, and came in her mouth, and she momentarily declared no more blowjobs, ever. I felt unsure of myself: I didn't know the ground rules with this beautiful stranger.

"OK", I hesitated, "I've got a packet of tissues in my backpack", pointing up at the luggage rack.

She pulled herself up on her knees, took my hands up to her breasts, and pressed herself into me. "Young fella, I don't think a tissue is going to manage what you're after storing up down there." She began to move away and down to resume, and then lent back in to make sure I understood. "We don't want to make a hames of it back here, so you're going to have to pump your load right in me mouth", and then she added, "Keep Ireland tidy now!".

She moved back down. The conversation about the etiquette of coming, had allowed me to regain some composure, but then, as she repositioned my cock in her mouth and began to move on me, her last words were on repeat in my mind — "what you're after storing up down there" — "pump your load right in me mouth" — "keep Ireland tidy". I was desperate to comply, and to come with total abandon in Aoife's mouth. She was moving faster and faster, working every single part of my crotch. My balls tensed again. I felt out of control, and then reminded myself that I didn't have to worry, that I was in good hands — fantastic hands. I leant back in the seat, closed my eyes and thought "Bring it on!"

I began to feel that exquisite agony, needing to come, but not quite being there. Aoife's long, thin little finger moved from tickling my perineum to begin to probe my asshole, which I had just presented as I leant back. My whole body became tense as her finger circled my asshole, first tickling one way and then the other. My balls tightened into hard lead bullets.

Aoife took her right hand from my balls and reached up to my chin, while continuing her exquisite blowjob. She curled her index finger into my open mouth. I sucked on it as she moved her finger slowly between my lips. She withdrew her finger, slickened with my saliva. She brought her hand back down to my scrotum. Her wet index finger suddenly wash nudging against my asshole, making me inhale sharply with shock. Before I knew it, her finger had penetrated just inside me, bringing an unknown yet not unpleasant sensation. As the sensation rippled through me from the point of entry, she squeezed my scrotum hard, increasing the intensity. She plunged her mouth tightly down the shaft of my cock. My hips bucked up to meet her mouth, making her eyes widen. It was almost painful when my cum released itself uncontrollably into her mouth. I moaned loudly, fell back, and then another spasm sent more cum into Aoife's mouth as my hips bucked, throwing her head to the right as she locked onto my pulsating cock. We rebalanced ourselves without disengaging when a third spasm threw us in the other direction. Then I fell back into the seat, tensed and shaking, as my cock slowly pumped out the last few drops into Aoife's mouth.

I looked down at her, and she looked dishevelled, hair ruffled, thrown from side to side by the intensity of my orgasm, with trickles of excess cum foaming out of both sides of her mouth. Sensing the last of my cum, she pulled her mouth off my cock, creating another dribble of cum on her chin. She swallowed hard twice to get all the cum in her mouth down, and then panted to catch her breath. After a momentary pause, she looked at me and smiled with satisfaction, a smile only enhanced by a frame of my own cum around it.

Aoife pushed herself up on her knees. "I think you deserve a taste, young fella." For the first time, we kissed. Her tongue darted into my mouth, and I could taste and smell my salty cum. A warmth flooded my body, and my orgasmic tension melted away. She pulled back and wiped the cum from her face, shovelling it into her mouth. We kissed again. She moved down and gently sucked my cock to clean it off, making me twitch in her mouth. She rose up, kissed me deeply, gave me more cum-covered tongue, and then pulled back, pulling my head forward and down to her breasts. With hands and mouth, I thanked every part of her breasts for what she had just given me.

"We're coming into Cork now", she said, nodding out of the window. With that she pulled her bra up into place, covering and cupping her breasts. I thought to myself that it was a shame that I didn't have time to enjoy how her breasts were sculpted by this classy green bra before she prematurely unwrapped the gifts. She pulled her light vest up, and threw herself back into the seat beside me. "All of Cork will be loving seeing your cock", she gestured, and I pulled my underwear and trousers up, fastening them.

"You were great; thank you", I whispered in her ear.

"I thought that would put a smile on your face", she purred.

"So, did I win the bet?" I asked.

"Young fella, you lost it big time!" We laughed together.

"Do you think anyone noticed?"

"If they did, they seem not to want to do anything about it", she replied.

I moved my arm around her shoulder, hugged her close, and rubbed my spare hand across her now clothed breasts, easily bringing her nipples to rise through the fabric. "Play time is over now!" Aoife said sternly, but made no effort to move my hand off her breasts.

"That's a real shame", I told her, as I fondled her breasts dejectedly.

"So how long do you have to wait here for the Dublin bus now?"

"It's about an hour's wait."

"Good, let's go get a pint and some food."

The bus pulled into Parnell Place bus station, and all the passengers began gathering their belongings and leaving.

"Come on", Aoife said, and we moved down and off the coach.

I thanked the beer-bellied driver, and we both collected our cases from the baggage hold.

****

Aoife led me to a pub a few streets away from the bus station, where she ordered us each a pint of local craft stout and a plate of scampi and chips.

"That's OK for you, isn't it?" she asked after ordering.

I nodded, accepting the fait accompli, acceding to her being in charge.

The stout was enriched with flavour from storing it in old whiskey casks. She lifted her pint glass to her lips, and drank — "Ahh! This is far better than the boring old Guinness, and it goes down so well with fresh English cum!"

I stared at her pink lips, remembering that only a few minutes ago I was using those lips for much needed sexual relief.

Aoife looked at me, saying, "You know you owe me now, young fella".

"What do you mean?" I wondered.

"Did I, or did I not, just suck your balls dry of cum on the back seat of the bus from Killarney?" Putting her question in such black-and-white terms, made what had just happened pleasingly real.

"It was fantastic!" I said, "I enjoyed every minute of it".

"Then I figure you're in my debt, so you are."

"Your debt?" I breathed slowly, not knowing where this was going.

"Look, I don't start back at medical school for a few days, and 'tis going to be a long, lonely journey to Dublin on that bus for you."

"What do you have in mind?"

"If you get me on that bus to Dublin, I could keep you company", she suggested, smirking. I certainly liked where this was going. "So there's a price..." she continued. We leant in towards each other conspiratorially. She purred excitedly, "You have to eat out my cunt", enunciating every dirty consonant.

She moved back, grinning and scanning my face for a reaction. I coughed, taken aback by her lewd request.

She leant forward again, explaining, "Fair's fair, and my cunt is aching for some relief after getting myself all excited after blowing you". She leant back, continuing in a mock-coy voice, "To be sure, if you don't eat me, I'll just have to go back to my student flat and finger myself silly, so I will". She illustrated this by spreading her legs and rubbing her crotch through her jeans. She continued the action for a little longer than was strictly necessary to get the point across, and I realised that this was one horny woman.

I leant across the table. Although she had stopped rubbing her crotch, she remained with her legs open and hand poised to recommence her public display if she needed some more. I told her as loudly as I dared, "OK. I'll get you on that bus, and I'll get nicely acquainted with your pussy...", I promised in the most genteel of terms.

She moved her slender hand from her crotch to my lips; it was warm. "No, if you're planning on talking dirty to me, you've got to learn to say that you'll eat my cunt. That's my little lady's nasty name, and none of that English pussy talk!"

"OK... I would very much like to eat your cunt", I corrected myself, and my cock stirred to the explicit vocabulary.

She squirmed in her chair. "Now that sounds more like it; you're making her drip with anticipation."

I felt my cock harden. It felt different somehow: my new cock had experienced something my old cock had never felt. I'd never had as part of my body a cock that had been so wonderfully sucked empty, and experienced so violent an orgasm.

Aoife's return to dirty talk and my stiffening cock steeled me to take things even further. I searched her eyes, leant across the table and said, "You know, I bought a packet of condoms before I came away on holiday, hoping to get laid".

"Still unwrapped then, are they?" she smirked.

"Yes, still unwrapped. So, if I get you onto the bus, I promise to...", I checked for the correct words, "eat your cunt out...", she squirmed with her phrase's repeated use, "but I really, desperately want to fuck you. I want to fuck you so bad". I think the businessmen at the next table heard that.

"So, me young English fella, you want to invade Ireland all over again, do you now?", she teased.

"Fuck, yeah!" I cheered excitedly at the thought of fucking her lithe alabaster body, and jokingly sought her approval, adding, "That's not 'beyond the Pale', is it?"

Aoife leant in close, shifting forward in her chair. The businessmen at the next table were not being subtle as they listened and watched. She smiled in their direction, reached out, and slowly rubbed my cock through my trousers. "Nothing is beyond the pale", she whispered salaciously, and one of the businessmen coughed uncomfortably. We realised that it was time to rush back to Parnell Place for the Dublin bus.

** Part two: The Long Journey **

Aoife and I rose from the table after our late lunch. I handed her her suitcase, standing to one side and watching her hips and bubble-shaped backside in skin-tight jeans swing out of the chair. She leaned in to take her case from me, giving a pleasant view of her cleavage, her breasts swaying with the movement. I followed her out of the pub, passing the two businessmen at the next table who were also following her with their eyes. God, I was lucky!

We rushed back to Parnell Place bus station to catch the coach to Dublin. I was going to pay for Aoife's ticket, but, as the coach door was open, she insisted that I distract the driver by the luggage hold while she hop on board. The driver of X8 to Dublin was a bald, muscular man in a tight short-sleeved shirt. I didn't want to get on the wrong side of him. I passed him both our cases, and began to question him about whether the bus went to the airport and how long it would take. I turned to see her slipping onto the bus, and went to follow her. I felt my cock twitch in my trousers with expectation as I boarded.

Aoife had laid claim to back seat, as before, and settled into the corner seat. A few other passengers had got on between us, and, to my horror, I saw a homely middle-aged woman in a sky-blue cardigan take the opposite corner of the back seat to Aoife. I looked back at Aoife, whose expression was not one of satisfaction. She looked up at me and frowned. I stowed my hand luggage in the rack next to her cloth bag, and flopped into the seat beside her.

Gorza
Gorza
119 Followers