Exponential Lust Ch. 2

Story Info
The son watches her watch Taboo.
3.5k words
4.53
508.8k
51

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewAnon
NewAnon
254 Followers

During the early part of the week I was filled with erotic temptations: do this, do that, whatever it takes to continue the extraordinary, this life-transforming erotic adventure. I was a woman whose every waking moment was filled with images and words of the most forbidden and hence most exciting kind.

I couldn’t wait for Saturday. On Wednesday, I used my feminine charms to arouse my husband Don. While he was at work, I phoned him and found a way to introduce some suggestive talk into the conversation.

Then, at dinner that evening, with our boy Bobbie sitting with us at the table, I provided seductive yet ambiguous hints of sexual pleasure we might give each other later. For a moment, I thought I saw him frown as he glanced at Bobbie.

But then, with his eyes dropping to the cleavage I had made sure to display, he became more than a little interested in my intimations of something daringly different that I had in mind for us later that evening.

By the end of dinner, the risqué talk had him so aroused he wasn’t bothering to look at Bobbie any more. Meanwhile, my lovely handsome boy, his face flushed by the potent suggestibility of his mother’s talk, had gotten the message. My secret watcher would be watching!

I recalled the previous occasions of my display for him, unbeknownst to Don as we made love and Bobbie stood at open bedroom door and, in the dim light, watched the lovemaking.

Even thinking about it produced an erotic charge could just as well have been a small but powerful bolt of lightening. My mind sizzled with the heat of the imagined situation and my body responded with liquid recognition of the sheer mind-blowing eroticism of being watched by my son!

As for that Wednesday evening, I had given it some thought during the day. The problem had been to create an exciting sexual situation with Don for the benefit of my dear watcher -- and, of course, thereby to amplify my own excitement.

I wanted to exhibit myself to and for him, to ignite a fire in him and then feel it spread to me. I wanted to think about his desire and let it feed fuel into the sexual flames that were consuming me with their ever-growing demands for more -- more of what was not supposed to ever be done in the presence of one’s son. Delicious!

I had a plan, or at least the initial steps, for the rest would depend upon the very unpredictability of the events that would follow it.

Later that evening, with Bobbie in his room down the hall, I approached Don as he reclined on our king size bed, wearing only his shorts. I sat at its edge and leaned toward him so that he could enjoy the erotic sight of my barely concealed and ample bosom and be exposed to my mild but arousing perfume. I was wearing a teddy and, of course, the stiletto shoes he loved so much.

I let my fingers caress Don’s bare tummy as I spoke, touching the top of the shorts as a promise of where else those fingers might yet travel.

“You know what would be fun Don?”

“Hmm?”
“Something we haven’t done for a while – watching an X-rated video.”

He looked at me with some interest but then wrinkled his nose, “We stopped watching because the silicone boobs turned us off.”

I laughed, “Right, I remember. But I also recall that you especially enjoyed some of the classic films, before the age of silicone.”

“That’s true.” He had perked up again.

“So … how about it?”

“Great. But which one, I wonder?”

“Don, do I have to remind you about your all-time favorite porn star, the buxom Miss Kay Parker?”

He laughed now and his eyes twinkled. “You mean she of Taboo fame?”

I smiled and then leaned to his ear and whispered, “And I also remember the scene that most turned you on….”

That did it. When I looked down, I saw that Don was very much aroused by all this talk about the central event of the film in which a mother, played by Kay Parker, has lusty sex with her handsome teenage son.

A few moments later, the TV in the bedroom was on and the opening credits were being displayed on it for our enjoyment. Our bedroom was large and the TV was off to the side facing a loveseat. Its back faced the bedroom door, not quite the best arrangement but it would have to do, at least for starters. I had set the bedroom lamp to a less dim setting than the previous two weeks and now the room also was lit up by the glare of the TV -- altogether, not too bright, but not too dim.

“Back in a jiff, honey, “ I said to Don and motioned for him to let the tape run. It was an excuse. I went to get something from a toilet cabinet and quietly placed it on a bedside table.

And I left the bedroom door open. I was counting on Bobbie’s sexual interests to bring him to that door at some point. How could he resist?

I fondled Don’s manly neck and shoulders as we watched the by-play between young Mike Ranger and his sister, a wining brat who annoyed me. I was happy when her brother fucked her good and hard and sent her on her way.

I identified with Kay, the attractive Mom in the film.

Mike was her teenage son. Earlier he had secretly observed her in the nude, his eyes popping and his prick growing as he watched. She had showered and as she dried herself ever so gradually, he had the time to study each marvelous breast and to admire the long shapely legs. Then she had entered her boudoir and, sitting before a mirror, massaged a cream into each pendulous breast before slowly slipping on her black silk stockings and lacy black underwear.

Don’s fingers were tracing a knowing path along my sleek naked thigh. I was getting wet in the right places, my arousal enhanced by the dual expectation of taboo events in the film and the forbidden situation I was awaiting in our bedroom.

When a big and boring orgy scene began, Don pressed the fast-forward. I was afraid that he might go too far. What if the key scene was played out before Bobbie arrived! I leaned into Don and began caressing his still covered cock while I probed his ear with my knowing tongue, the in and out motion a promise of what was to come. It had the desired effect as the restored normal play of the film and kissed me deeply. Then we both turned to watch as the orgy ended.

Kay had returned home from the orgy in which she had not participated and now she lay in bed, restless with the sexual images flowing through her mind and with something else that seemed to trouble her. Nearby, in his own bedroom, her son Mike lay naked on this bed and deep in sleep.

Then, suddenly, my attention reverted to my immediate surroundings and I knew my boy was there, behind us, at the open door! My body responded with a liquid surge that left me momentarily breathless. As this was happening, our bedroom filled the haunting music from the film that told its own story of incestuous desire.

Kay was caressing her large pendulant breasts as her nightgown opened to reveal them, and then she arose from the bed and looked toward her son’s bedroom. The music conveyed her feeling: she was consumed with lust! Lust for boy! She wants to see his cock, to hold it, to caress it! She has an urge to lick it and then to take to make love to it with her motherly mouth!

Oh yes! My juices flowed as the music and Kay’s demeanor conveyed this erotic message.

“Oh, yes, Mom,” Don said, “suck your boy!”

This was the scene Don loved. He was not a particular devotee of incestuous themes, but this particular one did arouse him – and, of course, that was the basis of my plan.

Kay Parker crept into her son’s dimly lit bedroom. The music continued to tell us that she was driven by something too deep and demanding to stop. Even as she sat at the edge of her son’s bed and observed his naked body, she made feeble attempts to withdraw but her irrational lust made it impossible.

Behind me, I knew, Bobbie would be watching the film too. He would make the identification and it would arouse him as it aroused me.

Perhaps even now he might be removing his erect cock from his pants, I thought, slowly masturbating as he watched the mother in the film break a taboo.

“I want my boy,” I stage whispered this to Don, loud enough for my secret listener to hear. Don interpreted it as I intended -- my taking the role of Kay, the mother ogling her boy’s cock.

He grinned and that encouraged me.

“I want to suck my boy’s cock.” I whispered, knowing that the few feet separating from my boy at the door would allow him to hear his mother’s wicked words.

As he took in my erotic words, Don massaged my breasts and breathed hard as he watched Kay fondle the growing cock of her now restless son.

He was too caught up in the excitement of the scene to hear the rasping breath behind us. For Bobbie too was breathing hard. He too was enthralled by the taboo encounter on the screen.

And by the hot words of his sultry mother had whispered … to him!

On the screen, Kay held the now semi-erect boy-prick in her hands and watched it with fascination, as it grew larger and harder. She bent lower so that her lips were only inches from the now pulsating organ calling to her, it seemed, beckoning her to abandon all social taboos, to leave them behind to embrace the joy of loving her own lovely boy!

“Oh I want it, I want my boy’s cock in my mouth,” I continued my role-playing, feeding my boy’s excitement and, knowing this, amplifying my own thrill at the daringly forbidden thing that I was saying and its impact on him.

Now Taboo reached it climactic scene. Kay swept down to take the cock into her eager mouth, her thirst for her boy at last to be quenched! She fervently sucked the incredibly large organ, the boy-cock of her wild dreams, the love tool that would reshape her very being!

“Oh, yes, I’ve been dreaming of it, dreaming of sucking your cock, my own son’s cock!” I murmured and Don hands roamed by excited body, his heat communicating itself to me. Behind me there was another source of heat, partly physical and partly mental as I thought of my loving boy listening to me.

Then Don’s finger swam in and out of my hot pool of feminine arousal as I caressed his erect organ while both us kept our eyes fixed on Kay and her boy.

To bring myself to a still higher state of sexual excitement, I took in the scene as it must be from Bobbie’s perspective and with his own lustful feelings.

Bobbie would be watching the screen where the incredibly aroused mother made love to her boy’s gigantic organ and he would see the back of the loveseat where although could not fully see it, he knew that his Dad was engaged in some intimate action with his incredible hot Mom.

Bobbie would know that his Mom had spoken to him, had confessed to him her taboo lust, her utterly amoral and shockingly forbidden desire to make oral love to him, her young son!

And what thoughts must he have? Oh, Mom, I love you! Oh, Mom, I want to fuck you!

Oh lord, can anything else bring such joy? My mind and body captured his imagined thought and feeling, creating a torrential cascade of orgasmic feelings flowing through my inner soul-body.

And I thought, Yes, darling, I want you to fuck Mom!

Now, in the film, the son woke up. “Mom!” he cried out in shock, overwhelmed -- his own mother, her luscious breasts now fully on display, making love to his engorged cock!

Then as Kay overcame the last of her motherly inhibitions and eagerly climbed on her boy’s enormous rod and took him deep into herself, I cried out, no longer in a whisper, “Oh, yes, baby, Mom wants to fuck you!”

The reflexive effect on me was incredible: hot liquid flow, with thirst for still more of the erotic stimuli -- lust and more lust, multiplying its force with every sight and word! Exponential lust!

Again I took the perspective of my watching-listening boy: Mom wants to fuck me! She wants to make love to me as Kay is making love to her son!

And all the while, Don enjoys Taboo without the slightest grasp of the taboo feelings and ideas reverberating in the room around him!

“Oh, yes, my own son,” I cried out, “Momma always wanted to make love to you like this.”

I heard Bobbie’s rapid breathing at the door behind me, envisioned his cock as he masturbated while he stared at the taboo action on the screen and listened to the taboo sizzling words of his recklessly excited mother.

I imagined his desperate thoughts. Oh, Mom, I need you, I love you, make love to me!

Finally, in the film the incestuous couple were arriving at their climax, rocking and rolling on the boy’s bed.

Now the son was on top, driving his enormous organ deep, oh so deep, into the secret place of his own origin, that liquid center of motherly forbidden passion, as she met his every thrust with joyous abandon!

“Come into me baby, make Mom come!” So I say as Don’s now furiously fast finger probes my innermost cauldron below.

As the couple on the screen climaxed, I could wait no longer.

I needed to be seen! To be seen by my son as I fucked my man! As my man would drive his prick into me -- like I’ve never had it before!

Although I was in a frenzy, I mad sure to fall to the rug in such a way that my motherly pussy was facing my ogling boy a few feet away and so that my husband, as he now commenced to make love to liquid-drenched cunt, had his back to his eagerly watching son.

Don licked furiously my dripping cavern of lust.

Meanwhile, by lifting myself on my elbow, I could see my masturbating son at the door.

But something new was added! In a room less dim than in previous encounters, he now could see that I had seen him there!

And more than that! Our eyes locked! I could see the hot desire, the passion, and the sexual longing in his eyes! I went to paradise! Oh lord! My son!

I was almost in tears at the sight and sounds of the forbidden delicious scene.

I cried out to Don and to my son, “Oh, yes, I’m the mother who is being sucked. She wants to fuck. She wants her boy to fuck her!”

Don’s tongue danced across my pussy with heightened lust as he heard those words, connecting them to Kay and her son.

But for me, they meant something quite different. My masturbating son and I looked into each other’s eyes and communicated our mutual excitement, caught-up in the fantastic taboo meaning of what is happening!

I wanted to be fucked but no ordinary fuck would do. I had known and planned for this when, at the start of this encounter, I had left the room and returned to place something on a bedside table.

Now I turned on and crouched on my knees, my behind pushed up in the air as far as I could. I was now naked except for my high-heeled stiletto shoes, my legs spread wide.

I looked back at my husband, while also staring again at my entranced boy as he stood there masturbating and watching.

To Don, I cried out, “You always wanted it – take it! Fuck me there!”

Don gasped. This was something new!

I was in paradise. I knew there would be some fleeting moment of pain but it would mean nothing to me because my own son would be watching it happen! Knowing this, I would be taken to a still higher state of arousal. I would be transported to the other side of paradise!

I pointed to the bedside table and Don moved quickly to get the tube I had placed there. He was so absorbed in the long-awaited taking of my rear virginity that he still did not notice my secret watcher.

“Fuck my ass!” I called out to him.

“Oh, yes, baby, you’re going to get it,” Don said, his voice fierce with sexual arousal.

But, as a loving man, he proceeded gently and carefully. He probed and withdrew, probed and withdrew and then, finally, remained in me and waited.

I let the pain come and then went beyond it. After a few moments, I luxuriated in the wonder of the hot feeling and pushed back on my man’s probing organ.

“Oh baby, I’m fucking your ass!” Don cried in wonder.

The heat was like nothing I had ever experienced. I thought again of Bobbie watching us! My juices dripped down my leg as I saw myself from his perspective. Mom taking it up the ass!

“Oh, I’ve never felt like this! Fantastic!” I cried out in all sincerity.

Don began a rhythmic thrusting, fucking my ass steadily while with one hand he massaged my pendulant breasts and with the other he dipped into my boiling cauldron of juices and spread across my thighs.

“Oh, yes,” I said, struggling to talk in the midst of the incredible ecstatic feeling, “it’s never been so good. Fuck me! Fuck me in the ass until I die, fuck me forever!”

Even amidst the delirium I was experiencing I could sense my boy’s own ecstatic but frustrated presence. He would want to join in! He would want to push his father aside and replace him!

In my mind, I let him do it. Now Bobbie was caressing my breasts even as another hand plunged into my boiling center and as his mighty prick entered by trembling anus! My boy is fucking me in the ass!

The imagined incestuous coupling filled my mind as my husband continued his long hard strokes, every inch of his powerful organ deep inside me on the forward thrust.

It was the ultimate image and generated a series of orgasms that washed over me as I felt Don come in my ass and collapse beside me.

Bobbie had seen all that! And let him see more: I retained the position on my knees, backside to my son, my rectum throbbing and the come dripping out of my anus.

I loved the image of it: the enticing pornographic posture for my son to see – then for him to then feel the ache of a need not yet fulfilled but promised as that small brown aperture twinkled and seemingly beckoned him.

Then I feel to the rug and relaxed, aware that Bobbie had moved away and back to his room. Thus, the evening’s encounter came to a close.

Even as I lay there, however, I began to consider the days to come and what else might be done.

I wanted to get not only to the other side of sexual paradise but to also climb hills there. I wanted to reach an imagined part of the world that was mental and yet actual, a place where taboos are not left behind but are reveled in -- so that they can be broken!

The breaking of the taboos would generate that ultimate longed-for but ever-illusive sexual fulfillment that we women rarely acknowledge but intuitively fell as we watch our boys grow up, as we surreptitiously observe them in their private masturbatory moments. Then our dreams take on new and daring content. And sometimes for some of us, an unforeseen event, an accidental sight, ignites the fires of otherwise latent sexual possibilities between mother and son. If you are a mature women reading this, tell me: does it resonate with your secret desires?

Now, as after the earlier encounters, I longed for more! The thirst was not quenched and perhaps never would be. My life was moving along an ever-rising curve that seemed to have no end in sight. Of course, somehow it would all end some day. But, for now, …

I reached out to break a taboo and have had ecstatic moments. So now I’m on the other side of paradise but what else can I do to climb its hills and reach still further heights of ecstatic being? Tell me! Tell me!

NewAnon
NewAnon
254 Followers