Exposed

Story Info
My wife likes to expose me!
3.4k words
4.52
67.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife likes to expose me.

There we are, I've finally admitted it, and you are the first person I've told.

When I say she likes to expose me, I mean she seems to be very good at engineering situations where I am naked, or end up naked in front of, well just about anyone. So far most of her workmates, friends, many strangers, and even some of her family have been on receiving end of this - well I suppose I can only use the word fetish.

In all honesty, I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this except that I do allow it to happen so I guess I must in some way approve or enjoy it despite the emotions I experience at the time.

We are an ordinary, young, recently married couple, Anne and Richard. I would have to say that this is probably not normal behaviour for people like us. It's certainly not something we have ever discussed or had any intention of starting until what happened on our respective stag and hen parties before the wedding.

We are recent graduates, working in the same engineering company based in a small town in the Home Counties. It the kind of place that was a village only a few years ago, but that now has become more of a small town with all the development that has taken place. I am an engineering graduate and joined the company's management training programme from university. That involves working in the various engineering sections including initially working on the shop floor learning the processes and the machinery.

Meanwhile, my wife is an accountancy graduate and works in the office alongside the administration group, again, having joined straight from University.

Our friends and workmates would say that we were quiet, shy and reserved people and it appears neither had much success with the opposite sex during our university years. When we met at the graduate intake session run by the company we did seem to notice each other and I guess you could say we were a good match. In fact I'm surprised that we actually managed to have that first date given how reticent we both are and I certainly can't remember how we got together. We just seemed to drift into it in an almost pre-ordained way, and the new friends we made all seem to agree we make a good couple.

Having painted this picture of the slightly introverted, shy, and quiet couple you must be wondering how did we ever end up in the situation I've told you about in that statement at the beginning of this confession? That is what I am about to explain.

As the wedding date neared all the guys on the shop floor nagged me constantly for the details of the stag party. As you might imagine as a quiet graduate amongst a group of hard working, hard drinking men I was the butt of many jokes, mostly in good humour and certainly not malicious. meanwhile, my bride to be, was under the same pressure from her work colleagues in the offices, and certainly from the more mature ladies who always wanted an excuse for a good night out.

Neither of us was particularly keen on the idea of stag or hen parties but inevitably caved in to demand for this long practiced tradition. By way of explanation, our town, as I've said was originally a village now expanded into a town and what was the village street has been extended into a straight long road with a plethora of pubs, cafes, restaurants and shops along its length. It was agreed that we would start at opposite ends of town and would not encroach more than half way along the high street, thus keeping out of each other's territory.

Friday evening on the designated day we set off from home making way to either end of town. Now to tell you something of our respective party goers.

I hadn't made many friends since moving here and the few I had had been supplemented by the guys off the shop floor - mostly self invited as they would use any excuse for a good drinking session and (my big worry) a bit of a punch-up.

My girlfriend on the other hand had a few friends, a number of the well dressed ladies from the office, married but always eager for a girls night out and a couple of the younger secretaries.

As soon as I arrived the guys were in full swing, drinking, cheering me on, singing, whistling at every girl that went past. You know how these things go. I'm not much of a drinker so I managed to surreptitiously slip some of my drinks under the table, into adjacent plant pots, or left behind as we moved from pub to pub progressing along the high street. How boring do I sound?

As we moved along the high street getting closer and closer to "no man's land" my entourage were in fine fettle and I was pleased the night was coming to a close. I did notice some covert whispering when suddenly, I was grabbed by a few of the lads and dragged into the gents, where to my horror I was stripped naked amid much cheering, hooting, applause and banter. My shoes were put back on my feet and I was carried bodily on shoulders through the pub and out into the street. I can't really describe how I felt as it had happened so quickly and I was still trying to make sense of being out in the street (luckily on a warm summer's evening) with no clothes and exposed to anyone who cared to look. This had definitely been planned, and may well have been a well practiced ritual at previous stag parties.

One of my retinue came running down the street to inform the others that "they", meaning the hen party, are in the Lion's Head. At that news the group marching up the to the pub, stood me down on the pavement, grabbed my arms behind my back around a suitable lamp post and tied my hands together with what I guessed were cable ties. The ringleader who was actually the workshop foreman then hung a sign around my neck, told me that they would leave my pile of clothes on my front door step for when I got home and, horror, that the girls would soon be coming out of the pub. My fellow revellers then dissolved into the night, no doubt to carry on the celebrations elsewhere and without me. By squinting down at the sign I could make out the words - "Getting married, help me enjoy my last night of freedom. Give me a kiss"

Imagine how you would feel. In the space of what seemed only a few seconds I had ended up naked, tied to a lamp post in the middle of a busy high street with that sign round my neck and could do nothing about it. My first thoughts were that I would end up in the nick with an indecent exposure charge to face. Then I thought how embarrassed I felt. Already people were beginning to notice me, pointing, whistling, cheering, staring, and, oh my god, the dreaded mobile phones were beginning to appear. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, Anne's hen party begun to emerge from the pub ready for their next stop.

The group took a few seconds to spot me, and then a few more seconds to recognise me, and then a few more seconds to react. Stunned silence seemed to be the most common immediate reaction, then laughs, giggles and more pointing. Anne was pulled to the front of the group with all her party talking excitedly to her at the same time. I couldn't make out her reaction, shock certainly, then perhaps a smile turning into a giggle, and then perhaps reluctant laughter to join in with the others.

They just seemed to stand and stare for ages. Then Maureen, the Finance Manager and Anne's boss, read the words on the sign out loud so all could hear and then said "So girls who's going to be first to give him a kiss?". Silence. A few seconds that seemed like minutes then, "Seems such a shame to disappoint such a fine young man who is at our mercy, doesn't it? So is no-one willing to make his day?"

Maureen approached a bit closer and the others sort of followed in her wake. Maureen would be about mid forties and was dressed very elegantly but with certain sexiness I had never noticed at work. She was wearing a floaty summer dress, quite short, ample cleavage, and high heels and bare legs. She came closer until she stopped a few inches from me, reached out and stroked my cheek gently, then leaned forward and said quietly in my ear, "What have they done to you, you poor boy? You look so vulnerable there all naked and at our mercy. Do you really want us to give you a kiss< and will your lovely Anne think if we do, I wonder?" Her soft breath on my neck, gentle touch on my cheek and her closeness suddenly began to have an effect on me. I blushed deep red as I felt a little twitch in my cock, barely noticeable but clearly felt.

Maureen stepped a bit closer until she was within an inch of me. "Would you like me to give you a kiss just like the notice says? Or would you rather I use my nail scissors to cut that cable tie? I wonder what you'd prefer?" As she said that she gently drew her fingers down my chest using her nails to gently tease me, but her closeness hid this from view. By now, I realised that she was enjoying this situation and was deliberately teasing me and again my cock twitched as I tried my hardest to keep it down. She noticed the twitch, "So I think I have my answer" she said.

Suddenly she turned round to the silent group behind her and as she did so, she backed up to me till her soft bottom was rubbing up against my cock and with had to be a deliberate act, mooved it gently back and forward as she spoke. "Ladies, with Anne's agreement, I think we should all give Richard a little kiss so he has something to remember from his stag night. Come one what do you say? Anne, is that OK?"

All I heard was a very quiet acquiescence from Anne and then general murmur of assent from the hen party. Maureen turned round, "It looks like it's your lucky night, and especially because this experienced lady is going to show how a real kisser does it"

She leaned in, put her lips gently to mine and began a soft lingering kiss that gradually increased in intensity until her tongue snaked its way into my mouth. She was correct. Nobody had ever kissed me like that before. She had one hand behind my head holding me to her as her other hand snaked down my chest, onto my stomach, then down further into my pubic hair. I could help but respond, as my cock grew in size and her hand lightly brushed up and down its increasing length and cupped my balls. Finally she broke off, still in close contact with me "Hmm that was very nice and I'm very pleased that an old lady like me is appreciated. I wonder what they are going to say when I step back for the next one and see that lovely hard cock of yours?"

With that, she stepped back and to the side, facing the girls and said, "I think he likes me!", as she held up my erection for all to see. I was in turmoil, and was deafened by the shrieks and embarrassed giggles of the hen party. Maureen took a couple of steps, took another of the party by the arm, led her forward and said "You're next!"

Another one of the office group whose name I didn't know came forward hesitantly and just gave me a quick peck on the cheek. Maureen immediately selected the next one who came forward confidently and immediately mashed her lips to mine, immediately taking hold of my erection and began to wank me, not very gently. After a few seconds, Maureen pulled her off, and selected the next kisser. This went on until 15 or 16 had various pecked, kissed and touched me. Only 2 left - a new starter who although probably about 19 seemed ever quieter and shy than Anne when I had seen her in the office. Maureen had to almost drag Janice forward for her turn and as she brought her up close she said, "Have you ever touched an erection before, Janice?" Poor Janice was trembling and shaking as much as I was when she whispered and almost inaudible "No.". "Looks like it's your lucky night then".

Maureen guided Janice forward into position, pushed her face to mine and ordered Janice to kiss me. She did so very shyly and hesitantly. I then felt Maureen take Janice's hand and place her cool fingers around my cock with her own hands on top and begin to gently wank my already straining erection. "Now we are going to teach you how to make a man cum." she said.

The hen party had all gathered round to obstruct the view from too many eyes, and with shocked reactions watched as Maureen taught Janice the fine art of wanking a man to completion. I was helpless and I hate to admit that my body took over as it gave in to the sensations of Janice's inexpert hand be guided by Maureen's obviously experienced hand to bring my slowly to the brink. All around Anne and her work colleagues watched in silent fascination as the inevitable came closer. Maureen could obviously feel this imminence and moved Janice slightly to the side, saying, "We don't want to get his cum on your dress do we?"

To my great distress a few seconds later, tied to a lamp post, naked, in the high street, surrounded by about 15 people I work with, and my fiancé I shot my cum in great multiple spurts across the pavement. I do not think I had ever cum so urgently, copiously, or such quantities before. The audience seemed to watch in silent fascination, as Janice, guided by Maureen milked me dry. My knees could barely hold me up as I came down from that ejaculation.

Eventually, I was reduced to a dribble, then nothing as my erection subsided and still the audience was silent. Horror maybe, shock, fascination, excitement? When Maureen moved Janice away I was left fully visible, cum all over the pavement, cock hanging semi erect with the last dregs hanging like silver strings from my bell end.

Maureen again took command. "I'm sure Richard has had a night to remember, as we all have, but now Anne needs to give Richard his kiss to show she still loves him." She pulled Anne forward, "He didn't have any choice, Anne, he's a man and he was tied up so couldn't stop it. Kiss him."

Anne seemed to be almost be in a trance as she leant in to me brought her hand round my neck came in close and nuzzled into my neck. "Oh God, that is the sexiest thing I have ever seen." This so quietly whispered it was almost inaudible. Anne moaned lightly into my ear, pulled my head forward with such intensity, and began kissing me with a passion I had never experienced in our love making before. Her tongue was roving around inside my mouth, her lips were crushing mine, and her had moved down between us and held my now deflated cock and balls.

After a few seconds, Maureen again took control. "Looks like Richard is forgiven girls." then "OK, shows over, let's get Richard released before he gets arrested and let these two lovers go home"

A quick snip of nails scissors, and cable tie was released, the party dispersed and Maureen's advice was to get me in a taxi and home as soon as possible before police were called.

Naked, standing at a taxi rank certainly attracts attention and Anne found that not one taxi driver was willing to let me in the taxi for fear of what they thought we might be up to.

Having moved into the relative shelter of a shop doorway, Anne phoned her Mum and asked her to come pick us up, with minimal explanation of why not use a taxi. 10 minutes later Mum arrives and when we emerge you can imagine her reaction as her soon-to-be son-in-law emerges from the darkness naked except for his shoes. Anne had said virtually nothing since my release except to taxi drivers and mum, and to my astonishment as we moved to get in the car; she opened the passenger door and pushed me in, whilst she climbed in the back.

I couldn't fathom why she would put me naked in the front beside Mum and my immediate reaction was to put my hand in my groin and hide my cock and balls. As soon as we set off, mum asked what had happened. To my further surprise Anne then began to tell Mum the whole story in graphic detail in what I could only describe in an excited rushed manner. Mum made a few comments along the lines of poor Richard, or you must have been so embarrassed, or how nasty of those men. To my further shock when she said this, her hand came across and touched my leg in a comforting sort of way but as she drove she left there and I noticed she glanced across now and again when the opportunity arose.

Anne meanwhile had reached the Janice episode and was explaining again in great details how Maureen and Janice had their hands round my cock and were wanking me. I'd never heard Anne speak like this, especially not to Mum, and it was clear she was enjoying telling the tale at my expense. With this conversation I again couldn't help my cock begin to swell again, and Mum immediately noticed as she moved her hand to move my arms and hand away from my navel. I can't' explain why I let her do this, but I did. She moved my hands so that my growing erection was uncovered and as she said, "That must an awful trial for you Richard", her hand reached my erection and gently began to stroke it.

We reached home, Anne jumped out, ran up to the front door and picked up my clothes and went in. I thought she would bring back to me but she didn't. Mum got out and eventually said, "Are you going to sit there all night Richard?" I had no choice but to get out, run to the house, followed by Mum.

As I asked Anne for my clothes so I could get dressed, she shocked me by saying, "You've been naked in the high street, and you've been naked in the car, so there's no need to get dressed now. Mum has seen you naked as well so there's no need to be shy after what's happened tonight."

Mum agreed, and again for reasons I cannot adequately understand or explain I acquiesced. Anne brought a bottle of wine out, three glasses and we sat there, my fiancé and her mum fully clothed, me naked, whilst Anne went into ever more intimate details of my adventure, encouraged my Mum to it seemed wanted to know every tiny detail.

I am certain that Anne's, love of exposing me started that evening. Whilst I had no choice about being stripped or tied to the lamp post I am yet to fully understand why I let Anne have me naked during the car journey, and the bottle of wine afterwards in front of Mum.

There were and still are many subsequent episodes that result from that evening but Anne's fascination with having me naked in front of other people definitely grew from that night a couple of years ago.