Exposed & Helpless

Story Info
Beth enjoys excitement of opening up to strangers.
3.1k words
4.44
132k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was finally here. He had spent a week making preparations, followed by a week of waiting. Now, as he sped down the highway, Dan could feel his insides tremble. Was he going too far with Beth? Was he moving too fast? Sharing their fantasies was one thing, but would she really choose to act them out? He had something planned for Beth that amounted to sexual overload. Now he was afraid it might turn out to be more than she could handle. She might end up feeling used.

They hadn't known each other long. Three weeks ago, Dan had read a story that Beth had submitted to an internet sex-story site. It was a very hot story about a couple making it in a movie theater. He had decided to send her an email, and then had been inspired to write a story of his own. The stories had made both of them long for more, and Dan had talked her into taking the next step – meeting him for a drink.

That first "date" had been a revelation for them both. They had both been nervous at first, Beth particularly so. What was she thinking going out with a man she had met through an internet sex site? He could be a complete freak, or a stalker. Instead, Dan had turned out to be a good-looking man who seemed to know how to treat a woman. He was polite, not aggressive. He was taking his time getting to know her.

For his part, Dan was immediately taken by Beth. She was beautiful and spoke with a mix of shyness and confidence. Most importantly, she was intelligent. As far as he was concerned, that was the sexiest attribute a woman could have.

By the end of that night, they had held hands and then had kissed (an exquisite kiss, they both thought), but that was as far as they had gone. After all, there was no need to rush things.

It was on the second date that they had rushed things... Once again they had met for drinks. Afterwards, Dan had walked Beth to her car. They had talked and kissed, and somehow the sexual tension had gotten the better of both of them. Neither could have said how it happened, but they ended up making love right there on the front seat of the car. With the car rocking, the two had ended up with Beth on top and Dan pounding into her pussy until they both came. When they looked up, trying to catch their breath, they found that there were two guys outside the car window enjoying the live sex show they had provided. Hurriedly, they had straightened their clothes, waved at the guys, and gotten the hell out of there. A few blocks down the road they had had to pull over – the two of them were laughing too hard to continue.

That had been the whole history of Beth & Dan's love life, the two dates coupled with a number of very hot and revealing emails. They hadn't spent more than a few hours together. Both were convinced, however, that when it came to eroticism they had a great deal in common. Each had an exhibitionist streak, excited by the prospect of being seen. Each tended to be a little submissive, enjoying the role of Slut, but they also enjoyed playing the dominant role now and again. Each of them got turned on by a little pain with their pleasure. Both loved to please, and both were adventurous. They didn't simply want the adventure; they craved it.

That was why Beth had decided to take a chance. She had agreed to let Dan plan a sexual adventure for her. She had promised that she would not back out, and would do whatever he asked. Her offer had required a great deal of bravery on her part, and now she was more than a little scared. She would be vulnerable, and she didn't really know him that well. Her mind had begun running wild with possible scenarios, imagining the things he might do to her. Yes, she would be vulnerable, and it made her pussy wet every time she thought of it. Now the time had arrived, and Beth was more afraid than ever.

"You're not too frightened, are you," Dan said as Beth got into the car?

"Hell yes, I'm frightened! You just better remember that 'Stop' means 'Stop.' Also you should know that if I'm not home by tomorrow, my friend has information about how to track you down."

"You are scared," Dan said! He sat for a moment without starting the car. "Look. I understand why you're scared. You're taking a chance on me. I appreciate what you're doing. Also, I think it was a sensible thing to tell your friend. I would have done the same thing in your position. I just want you to know that what I'm doing, what we're going to do today, is all for you. I want you to enjoy it, and if you're not enjoying it, even for a second, just tell me to stop and I will stop."

"Now I'm really scared," Beth said half joking, but his words had calmed her a little. She would take the chance. She had made up her mind.

As Dan started the car and drove off, they held hands, both of them feeling comfortable in the presence of the other and excited by the prospect of what lay ahead. Beth, of course, was dying to ask him details, but he had made it clear numerous times that she would just have to wait and see.

Eventually Dan broke the silence. They were turning off onto another road and he said, "It's an absolutely beautiful day, so I've decided we should start with a walk in the woods. I've brought along a picnic."

"That sounds nice," Beth replied, genuinely surprised. It was a beautiful day, close to 80 degrees, and she liked the idea of walking outdoors. Still, she was wondering what else he had in store for her.

She wondered where they were going, but her question was soon answered. Two signs were ahead, one pointing the way to a High School on the right, the other indicating that a state park lay straight ahead. They continued straight, going into the park about half a mile before parking the car in a lot.

"Before we get out I'd like you to remove your bra and underwear," Dan said without preamble. After a moment of hesitation, Beth complied. She had followed Dan's instructions to wear a skirt, a sheer blouse and comfortable walking shoes. Now, she slid her panties down her legs and without removing her shirt completely, managed to pull her arms inside the shirt and remove her bra. She took both the bra and the panties and threw them on the floor of the car.

Dan got out, opened the trunk, and took out a large backpack. Then, taking Beth's hand, he led her to a path leading into the woods.

The two enjoyed a leisurely stroll down the hiking trail. Beth was particularly enjoying the warm breezes as they stirred over her body. Since she was wearing a short skirt and thin blouse, without the constraints of bra and underwear, those breezes felt delicious. It was one of the things that had always fueled her exhibitionism – the wonderful sensation of warm sun and cool air on her naked skin.

The path they were on led to a small lake, and before long they were circling the lake. On the far side, Dan came to a stop and set his backpack down. He had brought Beth to a wide circle of grass with a nice view overlooking the lake. From the backpack he removed a large blanket, which he spread on the grass, then he had Beth lay down on it.

"We're here to feed you, and you're not to use your hands," he said. With that, he removed a picnic basket from the backpack, lay down next to her, and began feeding her fruits and berries. They were delicious and Beth just lay there, basking in the attention. The sun felt delightfully warm on her body, particularly when Dan gently unbuttoned her blouse exposing her skin to the warm rays. He dragged a cool strawberry down her chin to the tip of her breast, making her tingle all over. Then, his fingers reached under her skirt and circled her clit ever so gently as he fed her grapes. Later, as he fed her the cheese and wine he had brought, he took the time to feed himself. He feasted on her body – kissing and nibbling her delicate skin from head to toe. But each time she would reach for him, he would have her return her hands to her sides. His touch and the feel of the breeze on her soaking wet pussy kept adding fuel to her desires. He was driving her crazy!

"I want you to fuck me," she softly pleaded.

"Not so fast," he told her, "we have the whole afternoon ahead of us. Also, you've agreed to do as I tell you. Now, I want you to get up."

She stood and he removed the unbuttoned blouse. Then Dan removed the skirt that had been pushed up around her waist. Beth now stood before him naked and exposed to the world. Her shyness and defenses, for the moment, had been set aside just like so many clothes. She stood naked before him, his to command. For Beth, this freedom of letting go, of relinquishing control, had become more than just a metaphysical experience – it had become something akin to impending orgasm.

Dan now started leading her out of the grassy area, carrying the backpack but leaving the blanket, the food and her clothes behind. She felt a moment's hesitation, vulnerable as she was; yet without a word she followed him. Down the path they walked, and then off the path and into the woods. When Dan stopped, it was in front of a rope contraption that hung from the trees. It was a hammock of sorts, and then Beth realized what it was designed for.

"I made this for you," Dan told her. "I'd like to put you in it."

With that, he lifted Beth into the rope swing. It took some moments to position her properly. When he was finished, she was in a semi-sitting position. Her ass extended through the ropes at waist height, her legs were spread above her head, and she was a woman waiting to be used. Dan thought that he had never seen anything so beautiful in his life. He now walked behind her, lifting one of her arms, and before she knew it her wrist had been immobilized with a Velcro strap. Now he did the same with the other arm, and she made no effort to stop him.

With Beth's arms tied above and behind her head, Dan kissed her lips. "Don't be afraid my love," he said. "Everything I do is for you."

He now took more Velcro straps from his backpack, fastening her legs to the outer ropes of the makeshift hammock. Then reaching into his backpack one more time, he produced a blindfold, which he placed on her head.

"Oh my God," Beth said. The reality was beginning to sink in. She was as defenseless as a woman could be, naked, tied up, and spread wide in the great outdoors. She could hear the birds and bugs, and feel the breeze on her wet cunt and ass, but she could see nothing. Then she heard Dan walking away.

"Wait, please." Her tone was almost frantic.

"Don't worry sweet thing. I'm not going far, and I'll be right back. Trust me." And with that, the footsteps continued until they faded away.

Beth now was hanging naked and alone. Her ears strained trying to pick out the sounds in the surrounding forest. What if someone came? Why is Dan doing this? Her fears began to mount. Then, as she was about to test the strength of her bonds, she heard footsteps returning. "Dan?"

Dan hesitated for a moment, almost feeling sorry for her as he heard the note of panic in her voice. "Don't worry, baby, it's only me," he said. "I never lost sight of you, and I'm going to take good care of you. I'm hear to protect you." He kissed her and began to run his hands over her face, stomach, breasts, and legs. He could feel the fear begin to leave her body. Then, as he stroked gently between her pussy lips, she began to make soft moaning sounds, arching her back to meet his hand.

For Beth, the blackness of the blindfold was heightening each sensation. Unable to focus her eyes on anything, she focused all her attention on her nerve endings. Her whole body, it seemed, was straining to reach Dan's touch. She could feel her juices dripping down her ass, and each touch of Dan's hand brought a new moan of pleasure. One moment he was licking her asshole, fucking it with his tongue as she gently swung towards him from her perch in the trees. Then he was lapping at her clit as he gently slapped her ass. A moment later, he was thrusting his fingers in her cunt as he pulled on her nipple. Then, the sensation in her nipple lingered even as his hand slid down her belly and the finger in her pussy was joined by another in her ass.

By now, Beth was moaning and writhing, yearning for release. She had had three small orgasms and was headed for a large one. She was begging for Dan to fuck her. Over and over she begged until she felt his hands on her thighs, the tip of his cock brushing against her drenched opening. She wanted to thrust herself down, impale herself on his dick, but she had no leverage, no control. The control was all his, and he was teasing her – telling her that they were going to take it slow – pushing only a short way into her before pulling out. Then the realization hit her. There were too many hands.

Beth's mind came back into focus. There was a hand on her cunt, swirling around her clit. There was a hand on her breast, rolling her nipple between the fingers. There were two hands on her legs, as Dan maneuvered his cock into her pussy. "Was it Dan," she thought? Suddenly, there were lips kissing her hard on the mouth. "How many people were here?"

Beth gasped as the realization hit her, but the sensations were too much. She couldn't process the information. Unable to choose a response, her body was choosing for her. She moaned loudly as she felt even more hands touching her. "Yes, fuck me! Take me; fuck me." The words came out as an animal growl.

Now there were two hands on each breast, she thought. A finger was pushing its way into her asshole from underneath. The cock that had been so gentle and teasing was now pounding hard into her pussy. Two more hands, it seemed were dancing around the cock, playing with her clit and the lips of her cunt. It drove her over the edge.

Her orgasm hit her like an explosion radiating out from the center of her being. Her nerves became a shock wave of blinding heat and light. The explosion within her expanded until she could no longer tell where she left off and the world began. It wouldn't stop. The rush just kept coming until she nearly passed out. Then, hearing the sound of something between a scream and a moan, she realized it was her own voice that was crying out.

At some point, the waves of orgasm began to recede, leaving Beth hanging limp and spent. Her surrender was now complete. Her body hung there and her flesh shook with each slap of the dick and pelvis that continued to pound into her. She felt two or three fingers that were being rammed up her ass, but her ass was now accepting of anything that might be thrust up there. She felt wide open, helpless, and she was being fucked mercilessly. It was wonderful. One nipple was being twisted and stretched, and then, suddenly, someone bit hard on the other. Just that quickly, Beth was spiraling towards another orgasm.

Whoever was biting on her tit, bit down harder and the pain shot straight to her cunt. The orgasm exploded within her and Beth let out yet another moan. She felt a mouth kiss her bottom lip, then the cock began slamming into her even harder. Her flesh was being slapped so hard she was sure the sound could be heard all through the forest. She whimpered, still in the throes of orgasm, and felt a flood of fluid as the cock let loose within her.

Suddenly, it was over. The cock withdrew from her body, and the hands and mouths left her. She heard the sound of footsteps as they receded into the forest, then all was silence.

This time, Beth was not afraid. Instead, she hung there limply, catching her breath and feeling the air cool the sweat on her body and the cum which coated her ass. The serenity of the forest was interrupted only when she felt a bug crawling down her inner thigh towards her pussy. The feeling made her body tingle with goosebumps.

Now footsteps were returning – only one person this time, she was almost sure. "Hi baby," she heard Dan's voice as he lifted the blindfold from her eyes. He kissed Beth deeply, and she felt a wonderful sense of joy. Then he loosened her bindings and lifted her in his arms. It was good he was there to hold her. For a moment, Beth could hardly stand. Then, standing naked in the woods, she kissed him, and held him, and kissed him some more.

"The boys from the High School wanted me to thank you," Dan said. "I think they really enjoyed themselves."

"I think I did too," Beth purred. The grin on her face told it all.

"They wanted to fuck you, but I told them they'd have to wait until I had a chance to ask."

"Give me a week to recover, and I'll think about it," was Beth's reply as they walked hand-in-hand towards her clothes.