Exposed and Loving It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Water man
Water man
14 Followers

he first door was locked and we could hear Oh God, Oh God coming from the room.

"In use." I said

"Gainfully employed, I'd say." Said Anne.

The next room was unlocked so we opened the door to see a couple fucking away doggy style on the bed. They both looked in great shape and we hesitated for just a minute to watch the fun.

"Hi Joyce."

"Hi Anne."

"Sorry to bother you guys, do you want us to lock the door?"

"No thanks replied Joyce."

Joyce was grinning from ear to ear, obviously loving getting caught, like someone else I know. We went out to the hall.

"That wasn't Joyce's husband. I'm not sure who he was."

"Must be a close friend." I said humorously. Anne laughed too.

The third door was open and the bed available for play. I closed the door and locked it. Anne saw me and walked over to the door and unlocked it.

"You’re forgetting." She said.

We couldn’t get our grass skirts off fast enough and fell on the bed. We moved to the 69 position and both of us went at each other hungrily. I was running my tongue over her clit and driving her wild with my attention. She was sucking me for all she was worth. We were both so turned on that I knew we wouldn't last long. I spun around and slid inside her. She threw up her legs and wrapped them around my back. Her hands were on my ass pulling me to her.

"God, I’m coming already." She was almost screaming.

I was pounding her for all I was worth and in seconds I started to cum myself. Her pussy just milked me dry and we both collapsed on the bed. She put her head on my shoulder and we held each other talking quietly.

"That was fabulous." She said.

"Yes it was”, I responded. Just then the door opened and another couple rushed in. They were both nude and needing a bed quickly.

"We'll be done in a minute." Anne said happily.

"Sorry you guys." The girl said.

They left to continue their search. Anne looked at me and said.

"Just a little late, they missed the show."

"You were hoping someone would come in weren't you." I said with a grin.

"Of course I was, weren't you?" I had to admit the idea sounded good to me too.

Back at the pool the party was in full swing. There wasn't a swimsuit in sight. Everyone was nude in the pool and out. In the corner a guy was sitting on the side of the pool, his feet dangling in the water. A mass of wet blonde hair was bobbing up and down on his prick. His head was bent back and he fell backwards on the cement. He was getting close. I pointed them out to Anne and she told me she was happy to get the first fuck out of the way so we could take things a little slower and enjoy the party.

"Before we leave I want to lay on that cool grass while you get me off with that talented tongue of yours." She was obviously having fun.

“Let’s go see what’s happening in the pool house.” She said.

The pool house was a small one-story building that matched the main house. As you entered a massage table dominated the first room. To the right was a changing area with a waterproof couch and small tasteful lockers for guests to hang up their street clothes. In the rear was a walk-in shower area large enough for 8 people to wash off that nasty chlorine or anything thing else that might cling to your body.

We quietly entered the pool house, sneaking in like a couple of kids crashing a party. The massage table had an older blonde lying on her back with her legs draped over the shoulders of some guy who was slowly and steadily burying his prick in her appreciative pussy. Her eyes were closed and her moans were beginning to get a little louder. Another guy was standing by her head, massaging her nipples and offering his cock to her mouth. As the pumping increased in tempo she reached up to the guy by her head and took his cock in her hand.

“Let me cum first honey, and I’ll take good care of you.” She smiled at him and closed her eyes again.

“Who is that?” I asked.

“That’s the nurse I told you about that’s a traveling temp. She’s from back east and changes towns and hospitals every two or three months. I’ve heard about her but I don’t even know her name.”

“Looks like she’s enjoying her stay here” I laughed.

“She’s divorced from some Doc and decided to travel the country for awhile”

We moved past them to the shower area.

“Hi Joyce.” Anne said.

“Hi Anne. Are you two having fun?”

“Another great party.” Anne said.

“Anne, this is my husband Bill.”

There were two couples in the shower. Joyce and her husband plus the guy she was screwing earlier with a pretty young brunette. Introductions were made all around. The showers were running hot and the whole area was steamed up from it. Joyce was busy making sure her husbands cock was real clean. The brunette and her guy were rubbing each other down. The girl looked over at us and knelt down. She started kissing her boyfriends cock and then with one slurp sucked it into her mouth. Her mouth bobbed up and down on his dick with increasing frequency. His eyes just sort of rolled back into his head and his cock was rock hard. Joyce watched intently and continued to work on her husband. I let my hand wander down to Anne’s thighs and worked my way slowly to her mound. She looked at me and smiled, opening her legs to let me in. She took my cock in her hand and massaged me into a great hard-on.

"Turn around and bend over." I whispered into her ear.

She bent over at the waist and folded her arms over the water faucets for support. I entered her easily from behind and started to really fuck her deep. She took it easily being so well lubricated from before. I lost track of the other couples and continued pumping into Anne. She was going wild bucking and slamming her pretty ass back into me to coax me deeper. As her moaning got louder and more frequent I knew she was about to cum. Her pussy started to squeeze me hard.

“I’m almost ready too,” I whispered. “Let’s cum together.”

She just groaned as I started to slam into her deeper and faster.

“God it feels so good. I’m coming, Baby.” She almost screamed with pleasure.

I was cumming buckets. We were both turned on like never before.

“Wow” the girl who had been giving her boyfriend head was grinning from ear to ear with admiration.

“That was quite a show you two.”

“That’s the hottest shower I’ve had in years.” Joyce said.

The six of us just stood in the water, each couple holding each other and enjoying the glow. The two guys had both cum watching our little show and were looking at their girls with a sheepish grin feeling greedy not having taken care of their ladies as they had been pleasured. Apparently they had all just stood and watched the performance Annie and I put on.

Annie and I were holding each other and she finally looked up at me and said softly,

“That was the best ever.”

I finally spoke up and suggested we go outside and sit by the pool. My knees were a little weak and I needed to sit down and rest for a few minutes. Another couple stepped into the shower as we left to dry off. Annie led me over to the edge of the pool and we just sat and dangled our legs in the water.

The pool was a happening place almost like the shower had been. There were about four couples splashing each other and having a great time. We looked around and did not see a bit of clothing on anyone. The closest anyone came to wearing clothes was a flower Lei that one girl was wearing while she danced with her partner.

We slipped into the pool and swam around a little, just cooling off. It was pretty late by this time and finally Anne suggested we go to the other side of the pool and lay on the grass. We talked and teased each other for a few minutes and Anne looked me in the eyes.

“Remember what I said earlier about laying on the grass while you use that fabulous tongue on me?”

I remembered but was a little unsure about the crowd. Anne rolled over onto her back and motioned for me to get between her legs.

“OK Lady, but if we get arrested you have to negotiate the bail.”

I crawled up to her and stretched out, bringing my face up to her mound. My tongue made little circles on the inside of her thighs and slowly worked my way upstream. As I approached her labia she started a little groan of approval. Anne had started shaving herself smooth several months earlier and I loved the look and feel of it. It also made it so much easier for me to surprise her with my tongue. She knew I was there but the first feel of my tongue on her pussy always surprised her. I worked a little faster and she began to moan a little louder and move her hips up to press against my tongue. As my motion increased I moved for her clit. When I started licking that she moaned even louder and grabbed my head pushing me deeper into her. I started licking for all I was worth and before long she moved to the next level and was about to cum. My tongue worked its way around and over her clit and it was driving her wild. She started to cum and was moaning and crying out while she thrashed back and forth. I kept her up for quite a while and let her down slowly. She pushed my head away and stretched out to let the night air settle over her body. I glanced over to the pool and saw three couples with their arms leaning on the side of the pool. They smiled and gave us a little wave. Anne looked over to them and pulled me to her.

“I can’t believe we just did that.” She said to me.

I knew she enjoyed being watched and I have to admit that I did too. It kind of gave the whole experience an edge.

We soon left the party to go home. Over the next several months Anne and I spoke of the party many times and actually found a few more chances to risk getting caught.

Water man
Water man
14 Followers
12