Exposed at a Office Party

Story Info
First gangbang happens to the wife and daughter.
7.1k words
4.4
137.1k
194
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The concept of this story is true. Some of the particulars have been changed for different reasons. Hope you enjoy.

*

My wife and I got married right out of High School. By the time this took place we had been married close to 20 years. We had two children, the oldest turned 18 the day this night took place.

Now, I've always enjoyed showing off my wife in a bikini, short drees or skirt and the like. I really enjoy watching other men looking at her, lusting to have the pleasure of enjoying her body. At 39 she still looked at least ten years younger. Occasionally, she would do things to still up an on lookers, as well as my own, imagination. For instance she may "adjust" a tit or the panties of her Bikini. If wearing a skirt or dress she may pull the side of it up a little to almost her panty line and scratch her leg. Needless to say, she knew I loved it when guys checked her out. At the same time, she never cheated on me and never allowed her teasing to go any farther then what I've just told you. Of course, several times I've told her I would like for it to.

So, in any event, I've been working at a machine shop for about five years. About a week prior to the Pool Party the Company was throwing, my boss came by and told me he needed me to attend. My wife and I had already talked about it and we weren't going to attend. After all it was our oldest Daughter's Birthday. She would turn 18 on that day. I told this to my Boss and he responded with, "Jerry, there are a couple of good thing about to take place around here. These will be announce at this Party. You really should be there. Bring your Daughter and I'll have a Birthday Cake there, also."

I took this info home and gave it to my wife and both Daughters. The oldest, Clara, said she wanted to go. The youngest didn't. After the wife and I talked we decided we would take Clara and let the youngest stay home. After all, she was old enough and mature enough to be left alone.

Clara did ask my wife if they could get her a new Bikini for the party. She said OK and I suggest my wife get one also and told her look of a Fish Net one. My wife hit me in the arm and both girls laughed. Needless to say, I had let it be known, several times, of my interest in showing off my wife.

Now, to give you an idea of what my wife and Daughter looks like, I'll start with my Daughter. She's about five foot 2 and weighs about 100 pounds with short black hair, 34B tits and a nice round ass, even if a dad isn't supposed to notice such things.

My wife is a little taller at 5 foot 6. She has put on a few pounds since High School and now is about 140 with 36C tits and an ass just as sweet as you've ever seen.

One evening, before the party my wife told me that Clara and she had gone shopping and she said that Clara had talked her into the Bikini she had purchased but, she wasn't sure she had the nerve to wear it to the party and she also wasn't sure I would want her to do so.

With that she pulled it out of a Victoria Secret Bag and held up the panties for me to see. Looked like a Robin Egg Blue pair of Bikini bottoms to me. I told her that I didn't see the concern. She told me she'd go put it on and then see what I thought.

When she came back, she was stunning. I could definitely understand what she was talking about. The top was what I would consider a "normal", Bikini top. The bottoms however had, what looked like, a wooden ring, about an inch in diameter, that the front and back of the panty was attached to. This left both sides completely exposed. At the same time, her butt as well as her pussy were fully covered.

"I think it looks great." I told her.

"You don't think it is too revealing?" She asked.

"Honey, nothing is exposed and yet, it is very sexy." I explained.

"I don't know." She said as she turned and returned to the Bedroom.

I don't know why but I never even think to see Clara's. The evening of the Party my wife was thinking of wearing one of her other Bikini's and Clara and I both talked her into wearing it so, after giving the youngest some reminder instructions the three of us were off to the Boss's House for this party.

We arrived and several people were already there. I'd been to the Boss's Home before. It was larger the any of his Employee's lived but, it wasn't a Mansion or the like. Several of my fellow employees were there and the tree of us started making the rounds to meet there Spouses and make the intros of my family when the Boss approached.

"Why are you three still in street clothes?" He asked?

Of course, I had several excuses but he wouldn't hear of it. He rushed us off to the Master Bedroom that had an attached Bathroom. He told us to hear up and closed the door. After a few minutes I went into the Bathroom and once changed I called out to the girls to see if they were decent. They told me to hold on and shortly they gave me the "all clear".

Stepping into the Bedroom I was stunned by the view in front of me. First, was my wife. I've already told you what she looked like in her Bikini. My Daughter was just as exciting to look at. Her Bikini actually covered more than my Wife's did but, both sides of the bottoms were strings and so was the connection between the two cups of her top. The two women looked like sisters rather than Mother and Daughter. I was in the process of telling the two how good looking they were and in the back of my mind I was thinking how exciting it was to be able to show off the two of them. Then there was a knock on the door and a female voice telling us that new guests were wanting to use the room.

We exited the room there was the boss's wife, Karl, a guy from work and another woman who soon introduced as his wife. I loved the look on Karl's face when he saw my Wife and Daughter. The look on his face was priceless. He didn't know which one he wanted to look at. His eyes darted back and forth from one to another as if he were watching a Tennis Tournament. All the while he had this huge smile on his face.

A moment later Karl and his wife was in the room and my wife, daughter and myself were accompanying my Boss's wife, who introduce herself as Trudy were headed in the direction of the pool. Along the way we stopped at the Kitchen, got some drinks, made introductions to a few more of co-workers, all of which were openly please by the presence of both my wife and daughter.

Gerald, my boss, had an open bar and a bartender. My girls and I stepped up to the bar. Since I would be driving I ordered an Orange Juice, straight. My wife's drink of choice is a Screw Driver so she had one of those and my Daughter asked if she could have one also, since it was her Birthday and, she would be with us. I agreed but told the Bartender to go easy on the Vodka.

With drinks in hand we went off to mingle and enjoy the party.

Gerald had a DJ and a dance area. My wife loves to dance and I not only do not but, I'm lousy at it. She, of course, is fully aware of my desire to show her off and has learned a long time ago that I have no problem with her dancing with other guys and actually encourage it.

It wasn't long before someone, I don't even remember his name, asked her to dance and she had hardly accepted before one of the other guys came alone and asked my daughter to dance. Now, I was doubly pleased watching the two of them being held by another man.

It didn't take long and everyone, or at least several became aware of the fact that there were two good looking ladies that were available to dance with anyone who asked. Between dances my wife, and occasionally, my daughter would make their way back to me to get a drink and then return to the dance are, usually with a different guy. The first time I went back to the Bartender I asked if her remembered me and started to explain about being with my wife and daughter but, I hardly got started when he informed me that he remember the two. I ordered two more Screw Drivers and asked him to make one of the strong but be sure to let me know which was which.

When I returned from my second trip to the Bar my wife told me she wanted to check out the pool and our daughter was already there. Arriving at the pool we found my daughter already in the pool and with three other guys. I couldn't help but wonder where the wives or girlfriends of the guys were at. However, I was pleased to see her getting so much attention. I also notice all the looks my wife was getting. The guys enjoyed checking her out and the wives were openly displeased of the attention she was getting.

It was getting later in the evening and a lot of people had left. Someone suggested a pool game, don't remember the name of the game but the idea was the girls would get on the shoulders of the guys then one team would have a football and the object of the game was for one of the two teams would get to the opposite edge of the pool with the ball.

Both my wife and my daughter were on opposite teams. I was rather surprised at how quickly the game got a little rough. I got the feeling that more than one of the women were a little upset by how their husbands or boyfriends were attracted to my wife and daughter.

So, at one point my daughter was going after the girl with the ball and one of the "blockers" grabbed my daughter Bikini Top and pulled. I may have failed to tell you that my Daughter's Bikini Top had no strap that went around the neck or shoulders. When the blocker pulled she wound up with my Daughters top in her hand. My Daughter has always been rather competitive and, perhaps that was the reason or perhaps she just enjoyed the idea of being topless in front of everyone but, no matter what the reason she don't even attempt to cover up and I'm sure all the guys enjoyed the view of my Daughter's lovely tits and that included myself.

Gerald called out, "Clara's Topless." Needless to say everyone at the Party turned their attention to my Daughter. I guess I should have been upset but, truth is, I was Proud.

Trudy, called out, just as loudly as her husband had just done. "Tops off, girls." I turned and looked at my boss's wife and saw her pull off her own top and tossed dropped it to the ground. She was talking to two guys, from work. One was named David and I'm not sure of the other guy's name. In any event, with her now topless she leaned over to whisper something to the other guy who laughed then put his arm around her, looked to David and said something as he brought one hand up to one of her large tits and began to rub all over it.

I learned later on that my Boss and his wife were Swingers and they had had sex with a few of the guys from work and in some cases, their wives.

A female's scream, coming from the area of the pool, directed my attention from Trudy getting her tit massaged back to the swimming pool. I saw my daughter and another girl struggling over the football. A couple of other girls were involved in the struggle. A moment later my Daughter won the struggle but the man she was on the shoulders of wasn't so quick to run with her victory and before she was taken away a girl on the opposite side "tackled" my daughter and the two of them along with the two guy the girls were on top of all went under the water. The other girl and guy were quick to reappear but, my Daughter and the guy she was on top of weren't as quick. When they did surface they were chest to chest and the guy seemed to be holding my Daughter to him. Very quickly Clara started laughing and the guy gave her a quick kiss then ducked under the water and shortly Clara squealed and quickly rose straight up, followed by the guy that had just kissed her and she was again on his shoulders. She quickly was laughing and then started to direct him toward the football but they didn't get far before the other team scored.

The guy under my Daughter started bouncing my daughter up slightly and as he would he would turn her until eventually, my daughter was now in front of him. Her bikini covered pussy was now just under his chin. She also had both hands on his head. The two were looking at each other and were having something of a conversation. Whatever the guy was saying Clara was finding funny. Then, suddenly, he buried his face in her Bikini covered pussy and she squealed. She was doing nothing to stop the guy nor to get away from him. I know it is a terrible thing to say but I found the incident to be rather exciting and part of my excitement was the fact there were so many people to witness the incident.

Now, I have no idea as to why but I turned my attention back to Trudy and, I was rather surprised to see that now, the two guys she had been talking to were now on each side of her. The guy I didn't remember the name of was now sucking on the nipple of the tit he had been massaging and David had taken up a place on the other side of her and playing with the tit on the other side of her. Gerald was standing behind his wife, kissing her neck and at the same time she had a hand behind her and from where I stood it looked as if she was massaging her husband's cock.

It was about then that my wife walked up to me, put an arm around me and asked me if I was seeing what was going on. I asked her what it was she was talking about and she directed my attention to the fact that some guy was eating our Daughter's pussy and that several of the women we now topless and especially what it was that was going on with my Boss, his wife and two guys.

I sheepishly admitted that I did.

She said, sounding a bit upset, "You are probably enjoying it. Especially what's going on with Clara."

"Well, she seems to be enjoying it."

It was then that some woman ran up to the pool, yelled out a guy's name, jumped in the pool and when directly to the guy who was eating my Daughter. As she closed the distance between her and the guy she directed his attention to my Daughter, yelling all sorts of offensive names at her until she reached the guy under her and then started hitting him with both fists.

The guy dropped my Daughter off his shoulders and as he did the woman started to focus her rage on my Daughter. I wasn't about to go for that so I rushed to the pool, jumped in and reaching the woman began to restrain her. The guy was also doing the same. My Daughter was about to clock the woman but I yelled at her, feeling I had control over the woman enough that she was not a threat to her.

About then Gerald showed up and he seemed to know both the woman I was holding as well as the guy who had been under my Daughter. He told them to calm down and the woman started to tell the man that it was time for them to go.

This was the turning part of the party. The two of them were getting out of the pool. The woman continuing to fuss at the man, talking about my Daughter and more. Several others decided that they were also going to be leaving. Gerald announced that everyone didn't need to leave, if they did not want to and said that the party would get a great deal more interesting for those that decided they wanted to stay.

My wife asked me what I wanted to do. Of course I said "stay". She laughed and said, "I guess I knew the answer before I ever asked." She left me and went to my daughter.

The two of them talked a few minutes. I spoke to a few guys that were leaving, telling them I'd see them on Monday and when asked I honestly admitted that I had no idea if we were staying or not."

I'm not sure how long it was but my wife and Daughter walked up to me. My Daughter was still topless. She looked at me and then averted her eyes to look to the ground. I reached over, took her hand and leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. She looked up at me. I asked her how she was doing and she said "OK". I then asked my wife, "Are we going to stay or go?"

"I guess we all want to stay." She answered.

I grinned, my wife said, "See, I told you your father was a pervert."

My Daughter looked at me, gave a slight giggle and I simply shrugged my shoulders.

"Are you going to give the ones that also stay a thrill?" I asked my wife.

"You want me to show off my tits to everyone, don't you?"

I smiled again.

"No, no, no." she said. "You have to tell me what you want."

"Yes." I told her. "Take off your top and show everyone your tits."

With that, she reached back and untied her top. Once removed she handed it to me."

Just as I took the material from her Gerald walked up, put his arm around my shoulders and said, "I'm a bit surprised at you, Jerry. However, I'm glad you decided to stay." As he was talking to me he kept looking back and forth from one set of tits to the other.

My wife spoke up at this point and said she needed another drink. Gerald asked her what she was drinking. She told his Screw Driver but light on the Vodka. He told her he'd be right back and walked away. Just as he was walking away Terry walked up with his arms around a topless Brunet with cute, but small tits and as they walked up he stopped beside Clara and said to me, "Wow, Jerry, are these two adorable ladies your Daughters?" As he was talking he was admiring the tits of both my wife and Daughter.

I introduced him to my Daughter and Wife and he introduce us to his wife Kim.

Kim told both my wife and Daughter how much she liked the looks of their tits. Both girls returned the compliment. She confessed she wished her's were larger. Both girls said they looked great.

Gerald returned at that moment with two glasses. He handed one to my wife and the other to my Daughter and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't ask what you would like so I just got you the same thing."

She told him that was what she was drinking also. As she spoke my wife to a drink and immediately started coughing. Gerald stepped up to her and began to slap her on the back, rather gently, asking her if she was "OK."

She said she was it was simply that it was much stronger than she had expected.

As she got back her breath Gerald continued to stand beside her and rub her bare back. I had my attention focused on my wife due to the fact I was a bit concerned for her. Soon she was fine and even giggled over what had just happened. She took another drink and asked Gerald, "Are you wanting to get me drunk?"

"No," he said. "I simply forgot to tell Hank to go easy on the Vodka." He sort of snicker when he said it.

She took another drink and he asked her, "Do you often get told how nice your tits look?" Before she could say anything he turned to look at me and said, "Jerry, I'm sorry. I probably should speak so openly."

I sort of nodded my head and my wife spoke up and said, "Oh, he likes it when guys pay attention to me."

He looked to my wife and then back to me and all I could do was to smile sheepishly.

Seeing my reaction he looked to my wife and asked, "Does he like it when people touch?" He turned to look at me as if he expected an answer from me.

"I don't know. We've never allowed anyone to touch, before."

He looked back to my wife and said, "You let me know how he reacts." With that he reached up and began to run his finger over one of her tits. I couldn't take my eyes off what he was doing. I loved it, however.

He took hold of one nipple and pinched it. I heard my wife moan. I knew she was enjoying what he was doing. I was enjoying it also. Then, something caught my eye. It was Clara moving. Terry had put his arm around her and was guiding her between him and his wife. I watched as the two of them began to run their hands over her body. Rubbing her tits and belly. Terry leaned now and whispered something in her ear. She closed her eyes as she nodded her head.

I moved my hand to the front of my wet swim trunks. I was rock hard.

Again, something caught my eye and I looked back to my wife in time to see Gerald lower his face to my wife's tit and took a nipple into it. My wife began to rub the back of his head. I looked to her face and she was staring at me. The look on her face said to me that she was asking if it was ok. I gave her a big smile and began to gentle massage my cock through my pants. She looked down, saw what I was doing and gave me a smile in return.

12