Exposed At Lingerie Party

Story Info
Husband arrives home early and is stripped.
2k words
3.62
73.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had come home too early, the strict instructions were be out until 9:30. Well I arrived home around 9:30 ... ish. And when I walked in shrieks all around.

'I told you to stay out' said my annoyed wife.

'Well' I said, 'it is my house as well and it is nearly 9:30.'

Not impressed. And neither were the half dozen of her friends some of whom were still wearing the lingerie from the 'sexy gear' party they were having.

'Oh come on,' I said, 'it's just a human body - no big deal , I'll just go into the bedroom and watch TV.'

'Oh no you won't that's our change room' said my wife.

'Oh well I'll try not to look' I said laughing.

Truth was I didn't really find the outfits all that exciting, seeing some of the bigger legs and bums fitting into suspenders and garters wasn't really my idea of sexy - give me a nice butt in a short skirt any day.

Maybe it was my attitude that got me into more trouble.

Or maybe it was one of the ladies saying to my wife, 'he's seen us so you should show us him.'

My wife actually looked quite pissed off, coming right up close and in a hissed whisper saying 'I told you to stay out' and turning her back.

But, only for a few seconds, as she obviously thought about it.

'Right mister you deserve to be part of the show - get over here.'

'Woo hoo' said her friends and one said here maybe you could use this, handing her a leather paddle that was obviously part of the product on display.

I stood still for a moment, not too sure whether to walk away or play along.

I wanted to play along but I also had this nagging feeling that doing so would be giving up a big slab of my authority. My wife took my hesitation as a no and said much louder 'get over here or you'll be getting nothing for a month.'

'Hmph' I said, 'you'd be the one who was missing out.'

Strangely that didn't pacify her ... she took a couple of steps back over and grabbed my arm dragging me over to the couch.

'Right you asked for it' she said, 'you always say you want my butt exposed to other people, you always say you want to spank me in front of someone else – well now it's time for you to see if you like it first.'

Funny how you focus on a little bit of what someone says – 'first' – stuck in my head, aha I thought I might get my wish with her soon!

But that thought only went for a second, suddenly I was feeling a mix of butterflies, excitement and almost a little sick. Is she really going to do this? I had dreamed about being exposed in front of other women but now that the possibility was here I could almost feel my penis shrinking with nervousness.

'What do you think girls, over the knee or my favourite up against the wall' she said.

'both', most said - almost in unison.

'Hmmm I think we need to start by the wall, get in position' she barked at me.

That was a bit of a revealing direction and a few friends clearly realised this wasn't the first time I was going to be in this position. Up against the wall I went, hands on the wall above my head bum sticking out.

'Oh sure' she said, this is really going to happen with your pants on ... and with that she reached around unbuttoning my jeans, unzipped the fly and peeled them down to my knees.

'OK girls' she said 'enjoy this bit, his butt is definitely the hottest bit of his body' and with that she pulled my briefs up into the crack of my butt exposing my cheeks.

'Woo hoo' was again the reaction from the obviously inebriated friends.

I started to relax a bit, I thought to myself she is not really likely to go much further, so I was looking forward to the promised spanking.

Ten quick spanks with the leather paddle followed, which I quite enjoyed and I could feel myself starting to swell from my previously shrunken state.

Then she surprised me, 'get your shirt off', and she peeled my t shirt off. Thank goodness, I thought, I have lost a couple of kilos! So I thought I looked ok, particularly from behind where you could still see the evidence of the many laps up and down the pool.

'Now get your shoes off and bend over to do it.'

I obliged and heard a couple of the ladies say you can keep him like that if you like.

Strangely it wasn't so easy getting my shoes off with jeans around my lower legs and the image of falling over in a heap on the floor went through my head. But I did manage to get them off and then back up on to the wall.

'Aahh not quite done yet – jeans right off and then over here' she said.

Over here was to the couch where she sat down next to one of her friends and gestured over her knee.

By this time there was a distinct bulge in my undies and I could see one of her friends in particular looking and giggling.

'Ok' said my wife 'let's make this quick, you're interrupting our party.'

She grabbed my hand and pulled me down over her knee, hands out on the floor butt up in the air. 'Would you like to do the honours?' she said to her friend sitting next to her.

'The least I could do' said another voice and I felt another set of hands grab the waist band of my undies and drag them down exposing my butt.

'Right off' said my wife in a no- nonsense sort of a voice, 'now you all get to see how I deal with a naughty husband'.

I had to lift myself a bit so the friend could get my briefs off but then she whipped them off so fast I felt like I could feel a breeze following them.

Smack came a hand on my butt, obviously she's given up on the paddle I thought, smack again, this time and very unusually for her, with all the force she could muster. Ouch this was actually hurting and she gave me twenty or more rapid spanks without once stopping for the very pleasant fondling between my legs I usually got ...

After a while she stopped saying to her friends, 'ok let's get on with the party' and pushing me off her lap naked onto the ground.

'Don't we get a turn' said one of the friends with a distinct sparkle in her eyes?

'Later' my wife said.

'oh' said this friend what about a quick turn now??

Hang on I thought to myself what about what I think?

Clearly my wife wasn't about to give up her position of superiority and she said, 'alright, you can all give him two spanks now and maybe some more later.' And to me she said, 'get up, move around and bend in front of everyone.'

I started to protest about being stark naked but a quick frown from my wife cut the words before I could get them out. I stood trying to face away from the ladies and as I turned to walk I had my hands in front of my private bits.

'Hands on your head' she quickly barked and I complied feeling more exposed than I have ever felt before.

Here I was naked in front of a group of still mostly clothed women, I swear I could feel a breeze coming from somewhere and I felt a tingle throughout my body.

Standing in front of the first friend I did as I was told and bent over, she gave me two fairly light spanks and an embarrassed giggle. The next was much the same but the third who had been looking so interested when I was just in my underwear took the opportunity to stroke my bottom first sliding her hand down the crack of my butt and running down to my scrotum.

'Uh hum' interrupted my wife, 'no pleasure for him, thank you very much' but sure enough my penis had responded by springing up again.

'Oh all right' said the friend, 'but I need him in the right position. Bend over and touch your toes' she demanded, 'and legs further apart' – she touched the insides of my thigh to emphasise her direction sending another tingle up my body.

'Ok' she said, 'those first two were far too soft, ladies this is how you do it' and with that she stood up and gave me two stinging spanks.

'Ouch' I yelped only just staying on my feet.

'OK' my wife said 'that's enough, get back over to the wall, stand there facing the wall while we try on some more gear.'

'What naked' I said?

'Yes naked stupid, and don't even try to look around at us. Oh and hands on the wall so there is no hiding anything.'

'Right girls just ignore him.'

Fortunately for me they only spent another 25 minutes, I could I found see exactly what they were trying on if I turned my head only slightly to the right and looked at the reflection in the window.

I could see that some were a little distracted, sneaking little peaks every now and again.

My wife though totally ignored me except to tell one of her friends off who on her way back from getting a drink gave my bottom a little fondle and was just slipping her hand around the front when my wife noticed.

'Oh' the friend complained, 'he has gone all soft and it's nowhere near as good to look at ...'

For me the excitement was being replaced with some embarrassment and not a little worry about whether these ladies would keep quiet about what they had seen tonight.

I'll never do anything like that with friends or people we see around town was what she'd always said to me when I had suggested anything like this, it seemed now though those rules were out the window.

Finally after my wife had packed the party presenter off – someone who had remained very quiet but very attentive while I received my naked punishment – she said 'that's it girls anyone want my husband to serve you a last drink before you go?'

Not surprisingly they all wanted a final drink and as I served those drinks all took the opportunity to smirk at me and touch either between my legs or on my butt.

My wife had disappeared into the bedroom for a little while and returned carrying a leather belt. 'Just one final spank so that he knows not to be disobedient again I think' and with that she stood me back by the wall giving 10 stinging lashes with the belt across my already red butt. She got the girls to count the strokes out loud. At the end she said to them, 'I know I can trust you all not to talk to anyone about this.'

By this stage I would pretty much have done anything to get some relief but she stopped short, whispering in my ear,' I'll finish that later' and then saying to her friends 'would you like to be escorted to the door.'

'Hey' said one her friends' didn't you say we could have another go at his butt as well?'

'yeh' said another (jokingly) 'you need to buy our silence.'

'Hmmm' said my wife 'I think he has had enough for tonight but I'll tell you what. Each of you, in exchange for your complete silence, has my permission to spank him again some other day. The rules are you have to be alone and with no chance of witnesses, I can be there, but no kids no partners anywhere nearby, you can tell him you want to take up this promise and you can take his pants down and give him anything up to 30 spanks.'

'Hmmm' said one friend, 'and that's all?'

'Yes' said my wife firmly.

As I stood naked listening to this conversation I got that tingle all over again....